Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

420 hookup

1 in 5 (20%) stated that they manage who gets to see their profile photo. lake havasu singles club You could also spend much less if you buy a membership for various months at a time. The service gives male customers 21 curated matches just about every day that they can either like or pass on. is jaumo legit Anything I don t assume grown ass people ought to have to have a lesson in, but apparently they do.

skipthegames one night stands

Now, the New York City transplant is lending her poignant, generally hilarious voice to R29. dating sites redding ca A Night In addition added games beginning with a trivia game to give you and your date something to do on your video chat. On the Square section, customers can browse others posts and commence conversations with them. ashley madison reddit Previously, eHarmony rolled out a set of a whopping 1555 inquiries for each and every new user.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/14/2012 1:38:12 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

The big question is will Americans let it happen? Probably. They've let the country go down the drain little by little because that's how it works, slowly, little by little.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DahvvpJN9NA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
this is a report on the subject. Scarey.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/14/2012 2:26:29 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
rini_bo_bini
Over 1,000 Posts (1,217)
Perryville, MO
28, joined Feb. 2012

The majority of this country's voice don't amount for anything these days. Corporations running politicians like puppets are running things. Sure we may have a couple senators who still represent the people of their state.. but when all decisions are being made based on money and corruption, their voices are about as small as ours are.

Until the government is turned back over to the common people, nothing we want matters.

7/14/2012 2:28:27 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Why do people believe every word that they read on the internet??????????

7/14/2012 2:46:07 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
rini_bo_bini
Over 1,000 Posts (1,217)
Perryville, MO
28, joined Feb. 2012

This goes beyond the internet. Look at the proof that's all around. International treaties pushing for strict gun control if not a complete disarmament of our citizens. FEMA camps with which to imprison "terrorists". Military training police and garbage men how to distinguish these terrorists.. as individuals with John Deere caps... Seems a lot like they are preparing for domestic backlash from the citizens for something. There's a boat load more and it isn't just conspiracy. There's evidence behind it all.

7/14/2012 4:11:32 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
hellhound56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,378)
Conway, AR
26, joined Jun. 2012

Its pointless to argue with that old bat. Her head is firmly lodged up her a** and you won't remove it.

Will REAL Americans as opposed to welfare queens and gutter trash allow it?

That answer is a resounding no

7/14/2012 4:12:45 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from rini_bo_bini:
This goes beyond the internet. Look at the proof that's all around. International treaties pushing for strict gun control if not a complete disarmament of our citizens. FEMA camps with which to imprison "terrorists". Military training police and garbage men how to distinguish these terrorists.. as individuals with John Deere caps... Seems a lot like they are preparing for domestic backlash from the citizens for something. There's a boat load more and it isn't just conspiracy. There's evidence behind it all.
Homeland Security just inked a deal for 400,000,000 rounds .40 cal hollow point. You don't use hollow point for practice. So let's see..drones check. Militarized police forces with armored vehicles and snipers, check. Homeland Security with hollow points, check. NDAA passed, check. Check points on highways check.Those of you living in a bubble are in for a rude awakening.

7/14/2012 5:07:23 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
rini_bo_bini
Over 1,000 Posts (1,217)
Perryville, MO
28, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from dustinwerks:
Homeland Security just inked a deal for 400,000,000 rounds .40 cal hollow point. You don't use hollow point for practice. So let's see..drones check. Militarized police forces with armored vehicles and snipers, check. Homeland Security with hollow points, check. NDAA passed, check. Check points on highways check.Those of you living in a bubble are in for a rude awakening.
check points where?

7/14/2012 5:36:48 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from rini_bo_bini:
check points where?
I sent you the link I think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQEE6p7CWaE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

7/14/2012 9:08:00 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,612)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

So you're actually going to believe a "news" video
that starts out talking about a guest that trying
to sell a book call "Dr. Mary's Monkey"?
(did you actually listen to the description?)

Sorry, but that's as far as I got.
I don't need to hear anymore to know
that this is just another weird shit feeding frenzy.

But by all means. Please continue to enjoy your paranoid fantasies.

7/14/2012 9:51:26 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from muldoon1959:

But by all means. Please continue to enjoy your paranoid fantasies.[/quoteSo "Animal Farm", because of its childish title ought to be dicredited as well? You sir are an idiot and quite possibly a coward, scared to face reality. Who cares what a book is called? Doesn't change the truth. Thank you for visiting. Come back any time. You are a great example of the sheepish, brain washed, complicit,and ignorant bliss that's ruining this country.

7/14/2012 11:36:02 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,612)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from dustinwerks:
eader]Quote from muldoon1959:

But by all means. Please continue to enjoy your paranoid fantasies.[/quoteSo "Animal Farm", because of its childish title ought to be dicredited as well? You sir are an idiot and quite possibly a coward, scared to face reality. Who cares what a book is called? Doesn't change the truth. Thank you for visiting. Come back any time. You are a great example of the sheepish, brain washed, complicit,and ignorant bliss that's ruining this country.

It wasn't the title. It was the description.
The title was just the icing on the cake.

7/15/2012 3:22:59 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

I think we have more to fear from STAND YOUR GROUND LAWS IN PLACES LIKE FLORIDA than being imprisoned by the government.

7/15/2012 9:17:58 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
rini_bo_bini
Over 1,000 Posts (1,217)
Perryville, MO
28, joined Feb. 2012

You would be surprised...

7/15/2012 9:35:06 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from wasaqueen:
I think we have more to fear from STAND YOUR GROUND LAWS IN PLACES LIKE FLORIDA than being imprisoned by the government.
why, do you have intentions on acosting anyone? Robbing them? If not why the fear? Fact is YOU will be getting robbed and someone will smoke your assailent under a law that you fear. You, ma'am have NOTHING to think with.

7/16/2012 3:23:08 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
hellhound56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,378)
Conway, AR
26, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from dustinwerks:
why, do you have intentions on acosting anyone? Robbing them? If not why the fear? Fact is YOU will be getting robbed and someone will smoke your assailent under a law that you fear. You, ma'am have NOTHING to think with.

Yep. She better stay out of texas

7/16/2012 8:10:09 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

two days ago there was a home invation here in town. Two armed big guys made their way into a home with a mom and three teen girls and a teen boy. They demaned money and one took one of the girls to a bedroom. They demaned money or she would be raped.
How do you feel about Stand Your Ground now wasa?

In Kansas we do not have Stand Your Ground rule. What we have is the right to protect self and properity.

End of the story? The bad guy who took the teen girl back to the bedroom to rape unless someone came up with some money, and no doubt would have anyway, well he dropped is gun in the hallway, the teen boy saw it, ran over picked it up and shot the bad guy in the chest. Bye Bye bad guy. His good buddy took of but was later found. One less bad guy raping and stealing and one less the tax payer has to support in prison.

Now how do you feel if that happened to one of those girls in you generational photo wasa?

7/16/2012 9:49:22 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from jokethem:
two days ago there was a home invation here in town. Two armed big guys made their way into a home with a mom and three teen girls and a teen boy. They demaned money and one took one of the girls to a bedroom. They demaned money or she would be raped.
How do you feel about Stand Your Ground now wasa?

In Kansas we do not have Stand Your Ground rule. What we have is the right to protect self and properity.

End of the story? The bad guy who took the teen girl back to the bedroom to rape unless someone came up with some money, and no doubt would have anyway, well he dropped is gun in the hallway, the teen boy saw it, ran over picked it up and shot the bad guy in the chest. Bye Bye bad guy. His good buddy took of but was later found. One less bad guy raping and stealing and one less the tax payer has to support in prison.

Now how do you feel if that happened to one of those girls in you generational photo wasa?

7/16/2012 2:39:47 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

How do you feel about it Joke? Prabably the same as I feel. However the stand your ground has nothing to do with it. Travon Martin was not raping anyone, stealing from anyone, Just walking down the street. If you are too blind to not see the difference between someone breaking into your home and shooting someone you are following and frightened into thinking he needed to defend himself, then killing him because you are losing a fight, I guess there is no hope for you.

7/16/2012 2:48:33 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from wasaqueen:
How do you feel about it Joke? Prabably the same as I feel. However the stand your ground has nothing to do with it. Travon Martin was not raping anyone, stealing from anyone, Just walking down the street. If you are too blind to not see the difference between someone breaking into your home and shooting someone you are following and frightened into thinking he needed to defend himself, then killing him because you are losing a fight, I guess there is no hope for you.
Well case closed then. You've got it all figured out. I mean its the evil white man that created the propensity for violence in black society. We created thug culture. We don't even need a trial. Victim was black, suspect wasn't. Clear case of * gasp * racism.

7/16/2012 3:11:54 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

The fact is Justin that the white man has murdered thousands of Black people over the centuries. Maybe you do not know your own history or maybe you only know the washed version. And if you know so much then you must be aware the there are many black people that have contributed to our country. Are you also aware that math was invented in Arab nations and many many of the other intellectual properties that we still use today. Oh and of course you are aware that Egypt was an extremely advanced nation of dark people that were very intelligent 4,000 years ago when white man was still pretty unintelligent.

And what do you contribute.

By the way before you attack my family history for at least 1400 is whate on both sides so are you gonna assume that I have been sleeping with black men because I defend the blacks. I would have no problem with it if I fell in love with a black man. But the fact is I gave up on having a relationship 30 years ago after my 4th try. I only defend them because there is no one else on this forum that give a just opinion but judges on the basis of what color skin you were born with as if it were a choice.

7/16/2012 3:12:19 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:

IF zimmerman felt he was in fear of his life (the same fear as being raped-fear of harm)that is Stand On Your Own. If he shot with no reason he felt in danger of his life then he was wrong and the court will make him pay. "In Fear is In Fear" no matter what the situation.

7/16/2012 3:14:12 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
The fact is Justin that the white man has murdered thousands of Black people over the centuries. Maybe you do not know your own history or maybe you only know the washed version. And if you know so much then you must be aware the there are many black people that have contributed to our country. Are you also aware that math was invented in Arab nations and many many of the other intellectual properties that we still use today. Oh and of course you are aware that Egypt was an extremely advanced nation of dark people that were very intelligent 4,000 years ago when white man was still pretty unintelligent.

By the way before you attack my family history for at least 1400 is whate on both sides so are you gonna assume that I have been sleeping with black men because I defend the blacks. I would have no problem with it if I fell in love with a black man. But the fact is I gave up on having a relationship 30 years ago after my 4th try. I only defend them because there is no one else on this forum that give a just opinion but judges on the basis of what color skin you were born with as if it were a choice.

7/16/2012 3:35:29 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Back to the subject the only people that have been talking about gun control is the NRA and that gets them more donations to make up a fear of guns being taken. There has never been any fear in the US of guns being taken, we even supply the rest of the world like the guns for the drug cartels in Mexico, as an example.

7/16/2012 5:18:13 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
hellhound56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,378)
Conway, AR
26, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:

You need to go see a doc wasa. Those delusions are not healthy.

People have been killing people for any reason and no reason for centuries. You can bet money black criminals have made up for the number of blacks killed on American soil since the creation of the US. Made up and bypassed.

Do not EVER tell someone to learn their history again when you so clearly no absolutely nothing about factual history.

Democrats and republicans both are garbage. You however seem to think that anythin with a hint of liberalism, no matter how screwed up it may actually be, is a good thing.

If your the best blacks can find for a spokesperson, may god have mercy on them.

[Edited 7/16/2012 5:19:48 PM ]

7/16/2012 5:32:09 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
hellhound56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,378)
Conway, AR
26, joined Jun. 2012

Our forefathers would hang us all if theysay the condition of this country today.

They absolutely did not want us having as strong a federal government as we have today.

They would have gone ballistic over the federal reserve.

We were intended to have firearms to defend ourselves from tyranny and oppression from abroad and within.

You want to claim only militias can have weapons? Fine, then every able bodied make between 17 and 40 should be required to join and be issued their weapon and armor to be kept upon leaving the militia.

It would cut down on crime, drug use, people would be more disciplined.

People who are for gun control are for it for one reason only. They are afraid of guns and the power it gives the people who have them to resist control.

They will tell you any manner of reasons but facts are facts and these are the facts. A properly maintained firearm never hurt anyone(unless it fell on them. And that's just bad luck and could happen with anything.).

People are going to kill each other no matter what. We are really very good at it. Firearms are easy but someone trained with a bow can take down vastly more people then many if you can imagine.

People will always find a way, whether it be rocks and sticks or guns and explosives, they will find a way to kill each other.

Why? Because as civilized as we fancy ourselves we are still barbarians. We're barely civilized.
We have a long way to go.

7/16/2012 7:54:31 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

oh crap buddy. your now on her black list for calling her names.

7/16/2012 8:20:20 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from jokethem:
oh crap buddy. your now on her black list for calling her names.

7/16/2012 8:55:34 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

7/17/2012 6:27:04 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

pentopaper
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,079)
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from wasaqueen:

thats right,,,you want me to call the police (who 100% of the time show up after the fact) instead of standing up for myself
let someone break into your house and rape you,,i have a 100 bux that says you will support "stand your ground" after that

7/17/2012 6:36:26 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from pentopaper:
thats right,,,you want me to call the police (who 100% of the time show up after the fact) instead of standing up for myself
let someone break into your house and rape you,,i have a 100 bux that says you will support "stand your ground" after that
Right on. This chick and her commie friends fear the resistance and try to sensor any intelligent opposition. If you joke with them and coddle them its ok. If not they flag ya.

7/17/2012 6:48:40 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

pentopaper
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

As passed by the Congress:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

why is this so hard to understand,,,slice it,,dice it,,chop it anyway you want,,,,,you either support the constitution or you dont,,,,you CAN NOT pick the things you like and dismiss the rest

7/17/2012 7:06:04 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

easy guys, for she does not knows what she speeks.

7/17/2012 7:14:49 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

pentopaper
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

i personally think that "freedom of speech and the press" have been blown up,,abused and given a ticket to tell blatant lies...but i would never say "remove it from the constitution"....unlike our brothers and sisters who dont like the 2nd amendment do

7/17/2012 7:37:13 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from pentopaper:
As passed by the Congress:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

why is this so hard to understand,,,slice it,,dice it,,chop it anyway you want,,,,,you either support the constitution or you dont,,,,you CAN NOT pick the things you like and dismiss the rest

yep, no question that the amendment protects the right of a free state to arm and form a militia. says so in plain english.

7/17/2012 6:23:44 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Not one person on here can ever find anywhere that I have said anything about taking guns away but STAND YOUR GROUND LAWS are not about protecting yourself they are legal murder by just saying I was afraid for my life. Zimmerman for example had not right to terrorize this boy and then kill him because he defends himself from a stalker.

Maybe those of you defending this law ought to find out how many times it is used to get revenge. Look it up on the internet you can find anything on the internet.

7/17/2012 7:46:45 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from wasaqueen:
Not one person on here can ever find anywhere that I have said anything about taking guns away but STAND YOUR GROUND LAWS are not about protecting yourself they are legal murder by just saying I was afraid for my life. Zimmerman for example had not right to terrorize this boy and then kill him because he defends himself from a stalker.

Maybe those of you defending this law ought to find out how many times it is used to get revenge. Look it up on the internet you can find anything on the internet.
Why did you flag two posts on my thread? You can't voluntarily go somewhere with opposing views and not expect flack.

7/17/2012 8:12:46 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

why should anybody need to give 'flack' in an open forum? can you not discuss an issue without the personal innuendo?

[Edited 7/17/2012 8:13:28 PM ]

7/17/2012 8:45:15 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:

I heard zimmerman raped martin before terrorizing him and then killing him.

7/18/2012 7:11:53 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
why should anybody need to give 'flack' in an open forum? can you not discuss an issue without the personal innuendo?
The flack I was refering to is opposition itself. And if it is indeed open, its voluntarily entered upon. For instance I said nothing to you about this wasa chick. And yet because its open, you offer your opinion. And I'll take that into consideration kind sir. But when she starts calling people snotty and implying ignorance and arrogance and this holier than thou attitude she and anyone else like her need to be prepared to catch flack. And I just don't agree with starting s**t then flagging people when that reply in kind.

7/18/2012 8:05:50 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

the flack i was referring to is the personal innuendo. but nevermind. common here when people disagree. why, i haven't a clue but common it is.

7/18/2012 11:06:38 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from jokethem:
I heard zimmerman raped martin before terrorizing him and then killing him.

On a serious note, that fool gonna goto jail for a looong time.. Innocent people don't lie to all the time, especially to judges.

7/19/2012 2:05:46 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
kenisback
Over 2,000 Posts (3,575)
Williston, SC
45, joined Jul. 2012

Castle Defense and Stand your ground are vitaly important to the saftey and security of the constitution notice I did not say country but constitution

BTw the oath I took was also to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic

so yeah they try to take my guns they'll get them lead first and they better send an army cause Uncle Sam trained me well

7/19/2012 7:00:45 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from kenisback:
Castle Defense and Stand your ground are vitaly important to the saftey and security of the constitution notice I did not say country but constitution

BTw the oath I took was also to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic

so yeah they try to take my guns they'll get them lead first and they better send an army cause Uncle Sam trained me well

Welcome brother. Army Engineers 1972-1999

7/19/2012 7:57:42 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from kenisback:

hey, me too but damned if i didn't leave my guns with the army. ah, hell i never could shoot worth a shit even with all that training. flying helicopters was cool though. left those with the army too, damnit.

[Edited 7/19/2012 7:59:19 AM ]

7/19/2012 11:21:24 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from dustinwerks:
Why did you flag two posts on my thread? You can't voluntarily go somewhere with opposing views and not expect flack.

I have never flagged anyone. You do not have your facts correct. Even as hateful as Baby Bear and Joke are, I haven't even flagged them. Why are you accusing me. I know you have no proof because it was not me, closed case.

7/19/2012 12:56:22 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
hellhound56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,378)
Conway, AR
26, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
Welcome brother. Army Engineers 1972-1999

And wasa claims your sucking off the government tit?

This next is directed at wasa.

You have now officially discreted and disgraced yourself and shown that no one should ever do anything but laugh at you and your ignorant bullshit.

No soldier is sucking government tit. They earned their retirement you crazy b*tch.

7/19/2012 1:16:52 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
hey, me too but damned if i didn't leave my guns with the army. ah, hell i never could shoot worth a shit even with all that training. flying helicopters was cool though. left those with the army too, damnit.

You were a helo pilot? I spent some time in the back end. You guys always scared the shit out of me.

7/19/2012 1:28:33 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from hellhound56:

You have now officially discreted and disgraced yourself and shown that no one should ever do anything but laugh at you and your ignorant bullshit.

No soldier is sucking government tit. They earned their retirement you crazy b*tch.

Thank you HellCat.

yeap she takes the cake.

We just laugh at her. She seems to forget she and her family have been depending on uncle Sam's big titty for 10's of years and all they did to deserve it was to drive down to the local government office.

Thanks again bud.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers,
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

7/20/2012 2:25:48 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
kenisback
Over 2,000 Posts (3,575)
Williston, SC
45, joined Jul. 2012

Thanks, Jokethem

7/20/2012 2:31:13 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
kenisback
Over 2,000 Posts (3,575)
Williston, SC
45, joined Jul. 2012

couldnt edit fast enough

Thank you also Hellhound and jrbogie

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers,
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

The only easy day was yeasterday

7/20/2012 1:51:15 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from hellhound56:

don't know your military service history but as a vietnam veteran i'm well aware of many veterans and soldiers sucking government tit that don't deserve it. i'd never complain about the va but these days they seem to be handing out disability payments for just about anything to just about anybody who applies and many people from the vietnam era abusing the system big time. the va has taken care of my medical issues quite well in my retirement and i'm quite certain that i too could be sucking government tit for service connected disability but the simple fact is i'm not disabled and refuse to take advantage of a government f**k up that allows the unscrupulouse among us, yes i'm talking about my fellow veterans, to profit from you tax payers.

see, even calling people ignorant and name calling can't help you make your point any better than wasa makes hers, huh? i judge it a draw.

7/20/2012 2:08:51 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

jr. I don't know if I deserve to suck on Sams tit or not. All I know is that he told me if I hung around for 20 years and did what I was told to do, he would treat me right. So after 25 years and three month and one 100 hour war, I am going to keep him at his word.

[Edited 7/20/2012 2:09:39 PM ]

7/21/2012 8:57:38 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

oh, i'm holding uncle to his word too. i obviously wasn't speaking of you or me or the many fine people who've served. i suppose you may not have seen our 'brothers in arms' exploiting the system but i sure have.

[Edited 7/21/2012 8:59:22 AM ]

7/21/2012 10:26:09 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
oh, i'm holding uncle to his word too. i obviously wasn't speaking of you or me or the many fine people who've served. i suppose you may not have seen our 'brothers in arms' exploiting the system but i sure have.

No sir I can't say I have seen this that you speak of. Is this a movie? New stuff? Could this be another act of desperation of unemployment like how the numbers of disability claims have risen shapely for people trying to keep money coming in?

7/21/2012 10:42:35 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

I have much respect for those who serve our country, my father lost most of his right hand during WWII, but when you are living on taxpayer money you are living on taxpayer money. And to be for the government taking away government workers pensions, while you are getting your own government pensions, seems to me to be hypocritical.

And I will tell the accusers one more time I DO NOT HAVE ANY FAMILY ON WELFARE. Joke maybe it is because so much of your family is on welfare that you think all families are but to accuse people you know nothing about over and over makes you a liar.

7/21/2012 10:56:36 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from jokethem:
No sir I can't say I have seen this that you speak of. Is this a movie? New stuff? Could this be another act of desperation of unemployment like how the numbers of disability claims have risen shapely for people trying to keep money coming in?

the cases i'm referring to are not acts of desperation. i'm talking about retired and other veterans applying for service connected disability knowing full well that the disability is not in the least service connected. but nevermind. you've said you haven't seen this that i speak of so the argument is moot. don't know what movies have to do with anything and whether or not unemployment leads to desparation doesn't excuse, in my mind anyway, people abusing a system to keep money comming in. by that logic we could all be robbing banks in our desperation to keep money comming in.

7/21/2012 11:08:31 AM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from wasaqueen:
I have much respect for those who serve our country, my father lost most of his right hand during WWII, but when you are living on taxpayer money you are living on taxpayer money. And to be for the government taking away government workers pensions, while you are getting your own government pensions, seems to me to be hypocritical.

so a military retiree who receives tax payer dollars is fine with you so long so long as other government pensions are being paid? but when the government decides to take away other government pensions then a military retiree must give up his pension if he/she is not to be called a hypocrit?e i suppose your statement might make some sense if that military retiree was the one deciding to cut the other pensions or even spoke out for such cuts but it's absurd that you'd think that somebody who made a career of the military in part because of the retirement benefits should forgo those benefits simply because the government made choices that YOU don't see justified. should everybody quit their job when a few people get laid off so as not to be hypocritically accepting their hard earned wages when others are less fortunate? absurd.

[Edited 7/21/2012 11:11:01 AM ]

7/21/2012 10:36:37 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:

I just figured out what you meant by "brothers in arms". At first I did not know if you were referring to a movie title or a doctumentary which had to do with GI's. Thank you for explaining.

7/22/2012 4:15:31 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

In the wake of the Colorado batman shooting there are renewed calls to push gun control legislation

7/22/2012 4:47:29 PM UN gun confiscation in U.S. ?  

dustinwerks
Williston, FL
38, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from pelham12345:
In the wake of the Colorado batman shooting there are renewed calls to push gun control legislation
and I suppose it's just coincidence?