Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free casual hookup apps uk

She repeatedly kept asking me why I couldn t date Mary anymore and begged me to reconsider my choice. dating miami fl Steve gets up to go to the bathroom, and I can hear he s speaking to a person. If you are seeking for opportunities to meet new people, slavic ladies Russian, Belorussian or Ukraininan girls online dating web site is the easiest way. princess layna onlyfans As constantly, when I felt like I was having greater and enhancing I reached out to Youssef once again.

college hookup blog

It really is a good way to get an concept about a woman s priorities in life. dating monterey Possibly you haven t but met the family members or been introduced to the parents perhaps you require to brush up on friendship groups and who s who as you seriously come to be portion of every single other s lives. Even though this is entertaining for us, it s not as entertaining if you re the 1 receiving the uncomfortable and violating messages from on the web trolls. russian dating fail I have been working with the Facebook dating app considering the fact that September 2019 and it was incredibly accessible till lately.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/20/2012 7:55:22 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
gotlov3
Southgate, MI
35, joined Feb. 2012

Just want to start a topic here for ladies that can see single dads in there area.... hope its a good idea!h

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/20/2012 9:45:59 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
mrbigblk69
Livingston, TX
24, joined Jun. 2012

yes i am i single dad jus lookin for a gurl who dnt mind a guy wit kids i hve a beautiful daughter named serenity nichole nd a handsome son named nathan paul

7/20/2012 6:52:01 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
bluehope518
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,123)
Prague
Czech Republic
44, joined Jul. 2012

I've been a full-time single dad for 9yrs now, just trying to find a good girl with or without kids

7/20/2012 7:36:51 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

ascythe
Pleasant Hill, MO
35, joined May. 2010

I'm a awesome single dad...

Sounds like a good post to me. Hard to find ladies interested, even though if were doing our dad work were not a tool or deadbeat. (That keeps us kinda busy and hidden tho! )

7/20/2012 7:39:40 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

ascythe
Pleasant Hill, MO
35, joined May. 2010

Sounds like a good post to me!

Kinda slim finding good ladies who want us dads. Keeps us a bit busy and out of sight! Were good alternate to those tools and deadbeats IMO.

7/22/2012 7:18:33 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
fordguy83
Saint Cloud, FL
33, joined Jul. 2012

Good post but women dont like dads whohave their children. I tell women I have 2 young children 1&3 they run as fast as they can

7/22/2012 9:39:49 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

anna302010
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,867)
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Think you guys should add whether you're full time dads or weekend's only.
I dont have near the same respect for single dad's who only get their kids on the weekends.
I am a full time single mother.
I dont get weekends off or have a built in babysitter cause my kids dad isnt apart of our lives at all.
Looking for the same in a guy is virtually impossible.

7/22/2012 1:02:18 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
dlp619
Canyon Country, CA
54, joined Jun. 2012

Full time dad 24/7

7/22/2012 1:08:12 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
jordan311
Youngstown, OH
31, joined Jun. 2011

My son comes first no matter what and always will. If that keeps me single so be it...

7/23/2012 2:01:30 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

baknight1110
Cedar Park, TX
51, joined Jul. 2012

have custody of my 11 year old son for over s year now

7/23/2012 2:47:23 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

blackrocker78
San Antonio, TX
39, joined May. 2012

I'm a 24/7 parent too. I admire a man who demonstrates his masculinity by being a good father whether he has Full custody Or not. I wish this thread had more men on it. Sad, but three cheers to you who are here. Your children' s love will always be yours.

7/23/2012 3:04:34 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
gotlov3
Southgate, MI
35, joined Feb. 2012

I have my kids every wed and every other weekend

7/23/2012 9:18:51 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
sar100
San Antonio, TX
47, joined Apr. 2012

I have 50/50 custody of my kids and the week that I don't have them is slow and lonely. I rather be a full time dad, but god had different plan for me.

7/23/2012 9:52:29 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

stereo101
Corpus Christi, TX
45, joined May. 2012

Single dad 24/7 for 8 yrs of 8 yr old young lady.

7/23/2012 11:00:14 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
210bebe4u
San Antonio, TX
44, joined Jul. 2012

I would like to commend all single fathers who step up and take responsibility. I am a single full-time mother of a 2yr old boy and a 9 month old baby and it is hard! Esp. If the dad doesnt do his part AT ALL, doesnt support or care to see them bc he chooses alcohol over his responsibilities. But im blessed to have a job that helps me support my children. God bless all you single responsible daddy's you.guys rock

7/23/2012 11:09:42 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

cwise2982
Houston, TX
34, joined Jul. 2012

I am a full time dad. Its not impossible w are to far away

7/23/2012 4:26:20 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
mysticcobra
Mc Queeney, TX
41, joined Jul. 2012

I am a relatively new single day I mainly have my son everyday I don't work. It is hard to find time to go out by myself but he is an awesome 10 year old we have lots I fun with each other.

7/23/2012 9:32:10 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

kmur2phy
Plainfield, NJ
30, joined Jul. 2012

us real men need us some real females

7/24/2012 1:08:21 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
a_ric
Vacaville, CA
42, joined Jun. 2012

flag post | hide posts from this user  quote reply

anna302010

Ozark, MO

Think you guys should add whether you're full time dads or weekend's only.
I dont have near the same respect for single dad's who only get their kids on the weekends.
I am a full time single mother.
I dont get weekends off or have a built in babysitter cause my kids dad isnt apart of our lives at all.
Looking for the same in a guy is virtually impossible.

I personally find this remark completely insulting and degrading, regardless if a father only gets his kid on weekends or not doesn't make a Part Time Father!

A Father or a Dad is a DAD!

7/24/2012 6:32:13 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from a_ric:
I personally find this remark completely insulting and degrading, regardless if a father only gets his kid on weekends or not doesn't make a Part Time Father!

A Father or a Dad is a DAD!

Thats your perogative. Your feelings are YOUR responsability. Not mine.

Im not going to spare anyone's feelings or coddle you men like I would a child.

The reality is that the responsabilities of a full time parent are COMPLETELY different.

If you want a pat on the head & a gold star for the day, just cause you've seen your kid in the last month find someone else. Sure as hell wont be me.

[Edited 7/24/2012 6:32:46 AM ]

7/24/2012 7:00:36 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
rtb88
Henderson, NV
29, joined Jul. 2012

I don't think he was trying to "win you over". Just saying he loves his child just as much as a full time father.

Your ex may have left you or you left him. Whatever the case, but not all men try to ditch their kids. Plenty of fathers want their kids badly and don't get them. 50/50 is usually the best a man can get if he's lucky.

You honestly just sound like you let your one bad experience base your view on the rest of the world. Just seems a bit closed minded. Please don't tell me I'm asking you to coddle me either. That's just a combination of weird and ridiculous. Can't believe you said it the first time.

Okay ..... these signs are fun.

7/24/2012 7:55:34 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from rtb88:
I don't think he was trying to "win you over". Just saying he loves his child just as much as a full time father.

Your ex may have left you or you left him. Whatever the case, but not all men try to ditch their kids. Plenty of fathers want their kids badly and don't get them. 50/50 is usually the best a man can get if he's lucky.

You honestly just sound like you let your one bad experience base your view on the rest of the world. Just seems a bit closed minded. Please don't tell me I'm asking you to coddle me either. That's just a combination of weird and ridiculous. Can't believe you said it the first time.

I've been dating over half my life. I've had more than ONE bad experience in that time. I get that you would ASSume I am bitter or harshly judging men. But im not.

Im just stating the fact that the responsabilities of a full time parent are totally different than that of a weekend only type situation. Im sure there are aspects of being a weekend parent that I dont get as well. Such as trying to shove as much positive influence on your kid in a very limited amount of time.

His response was to prematurely judge the fact that I said I hold more respect for those fathers who struggle on a DAILY basis (because I can relate), as an insult to weekend dads.
Which isnt true.
I actually know men in real life who are awesome weekend dads because thats all they are allowed to get. I feel sorry for them and sympathize with what they are going through.

The idea that you find it necessary to dismiss my opinion as the bitter rantings of a woman "with one bad experience" just proves your immaturity for thinking so.

Btw, I dont think your asking to get coddled. I think you are posturing so that women will be less inclined to dismiss you as too young to know wtf you're talking about.

7/24/2012 7:57:32 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

curvycharms
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,403)
Starkville, MS
40, joined May. 2011

Quote from jordan311:
My son comes first no matter what and always will. If that keeps me single so be it...

QFT!

7/24/2012 11:28:14 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
simpleguy1974
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,010)
Loxley, AL
43, joined Mar. 2012

Fulltime dad here"(have them 24/7 )seems like women don't want single dads.

7/24/2012 6:23:10 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
latinknight213
North Las Vegas, NV
27, joined Jul. 2012

Im a 24/7 daddy lol! All worth it.

7/24/2012 10:25:55 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
ad559
Fresno, CA
34, joined Jul. 2012

Full time dad of three kids! Can not even get a first date!!! Why ladies? I have three degrees a job two houses ....stable! What gives?

7/25/2012 5:06:52 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

tonguekiss79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,341)
Wappingers Falls, NY
37, joined Jul. 2012

Single dad here. Joint custody have my baby boy every weekend and Monday's and some Tuesday's too. Just checking in.

7/25/2012 7:39:28 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

tonguekiss79
Over 1,000 Posts (1,341)
Wappingers Falls, NY
37, joined Jul. 2012

Oh hey pretty lady

7/25/2012 9:36:34 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
gibsongaming
Howell, NJ
39, joined Jul. 2012

Full time dad of three kids! Can not even get a first date!!! Why ladies? I have three degrees a job two houses ....stable! What gives?

From what I've seen, this is my OPINION.. as SOME of the men here and myself KNOW we are good men and responsible and loving, caring and all that, and we are Full time dads.

I constantly see the women saying this "Where are all the good men?" What they really mean is "Where are all the Hot supermodel looking men?" Because that's what I am gathering from this. They keep asking this question because they are clicking past the average looking guy that is very responsible and a full time dad just because he is Bald, or has a pot belly or he just isn't attractive.

But that's the answer to "Where are all the good men?"

We are right in your damn face. You have to sacrifice or "Settle" for one thing if you can't get both.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.

That's just my 2 cents. Take it as you will, if it offended any women I'm sorry but that's what I feel is the reason behind it and why the genuine "good guys" get passed by.

7/25/2012 9:39:41 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
sarcasticsteph
Moorhead, MN
44, joined Jul. 2012

Again doesn’t mean all women don’t want a single dad for those of you how asked. Could just be you. Many women don't care. The one thing I question when the dad is given full custody over the mom is, what did she do? Most often the split is 50/50 or care of the very young ones is given to the mother. Makes me wonder what she did to not have the 50/50 or custodial custody, and will there be a ton of mamma drama to deal with. That is what a lot of women would be worried about. If im bringing my own children into a possible volatile situation I will think twice about it.

7/25/2012 10:28:30 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from gibsongaming:

I constantly see the women saying this "Where are all the good men?" What they really mean is "Where are all the Hot supermodel looking men?" Because that's what I am gathering from this. They keep asking this question because they are clicking past the average looking guy that is very responsible and a full time dad just because he is Bald, or has a pot belly or he just isn't attractive.

QFT

I dont know about these other ladies but if a guy looks too good I fu*kin pass him up without thinkin twice.
So if this excuse isnt ridiculous. Then its certainly reversed.
Most single fathers dont look for single MOTHERS.
We dont look 18 anymore.
We have stretchmarks and cellulite. Some maybe struggling with spider veins and thinning hair from the stress of it all.
And heaven forbid a woman has more than one child.
Sure a MILF is great for a fun-time-fu*k but who wants to date someone that never has the ability to actually go OUT on a date?

I see men on here complaining all the time about getting passed up because their looks arent perfect. AND visa versa.
But for some strange reason most men will treat it as if that street goes one way.
So why not pull your head out of your a** and try looking for someone thats not "happy, accommodating and stays in shape".
Life is a series of comprimises.
So instead of whining like you got a cold (aka a baby) and try comprimising YOUR standards for once.

I would apologise for offending those of you who dont fit this discription. But if you doubt my assessment go for a stroll in Man's Land.

[Edited 7/25/2012 10:30:43 AM ]

7/25/2012 10:40:29 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
gibsongaming
Howell, NJ
39, joined Jul. 2012

QFT

I dont know about these other ladies but if a guy looks too good I fu*kin pass him up without thinkin twice.
So if this excuse isnt ridiculous. Then its certainly reversed.
Most single fathers dont look for single MOTHERS.
We dont look 18 anymore.
We have stretchmarks and cellulite. Some maybe struggling with spider veins and thinning hair from the stress of it all.
And heaven forbid a woman has more than one child.
Sure a MILF is great for a fun-time-fu*k but who wants to date someone that never has the ability to actually go OUT on a date?

I see men on here complaining all the time about getting passed up because their looks arent perfect. AND visa versa.
But for some strange reason most men will treat it as if that street goes one way.
So why not pull your head out of your a** and try looking for someone thats not "happy, accommodating and stays in shape".
Life is a series of comprimises.
So instead of whining like you got a cold (aka a baby) and try comprimising YOUR standards for once.

I would apologise for offending those of you who dont fit this discription. But if you doubt my assessment go for a stroll in Man's Land.

Marry me

7/25/2012 10:43:56 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from gibsongaming:
Marry me

Maybe... Shoot me a pic of your belly button and we'll see!

7/25/2012 10:50:54 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
gibsongaming
Howell, NJ
39, joined Jul. 2012

Maybe... Shoot me a pic of your belly button and we'll see!

Hold on, let me go clean it first

7/25/2012 10:51:04 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

jersey81
Houston, TX
35, joined Feb. 2010

I had custody of my daughter since she was 6 months old..shes now 4

7/25/2012 10:54:11 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from gibsongaming:
Hold on, let me go clean it first

If its not a big ol Budha belly button dont bother...

Just sayin!

7/25/2012 10:56:40 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
gibsongaming
Howell, NJ
39, joined Jul. 2012

If its not a big ol Budha belly button dont bother...

Just sayin!

Well there sure as hell isn't a 6 pack around it

7/25/2012 11:15:14 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from gibsongaming:
Well there sure as hell isn't a 6 pack around it

That means less than nothing to me.
Any connoisseur of belly buttons will tell you there are many types. But not all of them are fun to play with.

BEST belly button I ever encountered was an innie AND an outie!

Anyways... Moving on!

7/25/2012 3:20:25 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
jayanimal
Rittman, OH
41, joined Feb. 2012

I'm a full time single dad and it's amazing how most of you ladies say you want a good man but the good men are raising their kids and not in a bar! Give us dads a chance and then you will finally get treated like a lady should be!

7/25/2012 7:51:30 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
nerdfighterlike
White Lake, MI
42, joined Jul. 2012

I am a full time dad my ex takes them maybe one weekend a month and trys to ask me for money!

7/26/2012 1:17:29 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
latinknight213
North Las Vegas, NV
27, joined Jul. 2012

Yeah iam full time daddy here. Dont need a lady but just letting them know theres still good ones here.

7/27/2012 12:48:13 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
denverdaddyo
Englewood, CO
44, joined Jul. 2012

Full time dad, two boys 7 & 9 for the last 5 years. It's been a life changer. I'm am an amazing man for it. I'm honored, blessed and lucky!

I have the best boys ever!!!

7/27/2012 12:09:08 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
sar100
San Antonio, TX
47, joined Apr. 2012

I have to add this and I don't mean anything bad towards woman. But men who are lucky enough to get there kids full time, should count there blessing because for the rest of us who truthfully want more time with there kids have a up hill battle. First with the woman, if she tells the state she wants custody, doesn't matter how good of a father you are at best your going to get is 50/50 custody. And that's only if you convince her to share. Thank about that!! We have every right to have FULL custody of our kids right from the start, why do the state automatically give her first bite a full custody for OUR kids!

If she choice NOT to give you 50/50 custody than your stuck with being a weekend dad. I for one knew right from the start if I have a child I want to rise them FULL time not 50%, not weekend, nothing less than full time. I had no choice because unless a woman is totally unfit the state will never take the kids away from her. The law say we aren't losing any rights to our kids but that's bull sh!t.

Most states and incorrect society believe that man are not capable of taken care of kids. I'm here to tell you there are millions of men just like me that want there kids more but had no choice and the matter. And yes, woman there are million of man who don't! I can't speak for those idiots.

Simply, dear I say it, its about the MONEY

7/27/2012 12:23:30 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

lilg7
El Paso, TX
23, joined Jul. 2012

Thas good I'm buy maself wit a one year old..n thas a hard a** job ya diqG..

7/27/2012 3:35:45 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

snugglepuff1985
Kinston, NC
32, joined Jul. 2012

hello hru iam a single woman of two

7/27/2012 6:53:16 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

janellesosweet
Santa Cruz, CA
46, joined Apr. 2012

Toooooo cute and loved the honest in your face banter.

I'm a single mom of four, yes 4 kids. I know that my kids are like man garlic. It sucks but it's worth being honest because I don't want to mislead anyone. It never works out to do that, if the guy doesn't have what it takes to join me on this journey then Id rather know right away. I had some guy send me a book of a message gushing about his feelings of excitement about meeting me when he thought I only had one child and then when I corrected his assumption, he never wrote back.

I know that I'm an awesome mom and wonderful partner to my mate so I'm not going to settle for a self absorbed man. I'd much rather be with a good man especially if he's a single parent because that shows that he has values like mine.

7/27/2012 7:35:40 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

dwwcat
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,857)
Orange, TX
45, joined Jun. 2010

Not a new single dad, its been 4 years with 3 kids,

7/28/2012 2:06:48 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
cmb2667
Littleton, CO
50, joined Jul. 2012

I am a single mom. I have a 4 year old son and a 17 year old daughter. Both spectrums have their own quirks, but still a joy. I think parenting is both the most challenging and the most rewarding job on the planet.

I admire a man who is involved in their childrens' lives and interact with them as much as possible. I understand that there are some men that do not have the luxury of having their kids live with them full time, but as long as their heart is in the right place then it doesn't matter the arrangements. They would still be considered awesome single dads if their kids are their priority.

7/28/2012 2:14:40 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
simpleguy1974
Loxley, AL
43, joined Mar. 2012

Hi "(single dad with two daughters)12-7 hit me up!

7/28/2012 2:16:26 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
cmb2667
Littleton, CO
50, joined Jul. 2012

Hey handsome...sent you a private message. You're awesome!

7/28/2012 2:22:24 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
simpleguy1974
Loxley, AL
43, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from cmb2667:
Hey handsome...sent you a private message. You're awesome!
so are you"(:

7/28/2012 2:22:34 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
motocross71
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,537)
Vernon Rockville, CT
45, joined Jun. 2012

^^^nice

7/28/2012 4:23:12 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
edmguy92
Edmonton, AB
47, joined May. 2012

I am a single dad of 1 son and hes 10. I am hoping to meet the love of my life and who loves and adores my son and all children,I hope I find you soon.

7/28/2012 6:26:38 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
timeforfun83
Johnston, RI
34, joined Jul. 2012

that post is double edged sword i would love to have my daughter full time even though i see her every day i feel you can can never take kids from their mom unless they dont want them or they are a bad parent but when its a case of just being together is worse for the kids than staying apart what do you do and when needed i drop whatever im doing to run to them wich really pisses off whoever your trying to see or get to know but if they cant deal with it or understand family firs f**k em and then they are all set and its the same for her i bet it sucks

7/28/2012 11:20:27 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
aed559
Fresno, CA
34, joined Jul. 2012

Single dad here! Got 3 kids 90% time if not more. No ex drama and yes all the same mother.

7/29/2012 6:48:51 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  

carinoso17
Clementon, NJ
34, joined Jul. 2010

Hi everyone I'm single dad I get my son in the weekends but when become a holidays or some events I in join him don't give me wrong at takes time to fix some things between u ex about u kid but is getting there is difficult

7/29/2012 12:46:33 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
32nemale
Norfolk, NE
38, joined Mar. 2011

Single dad of a 2 year old daughter. It's been just me and her sinse she was about 6 or 7 months old. And yes I have full custody of her.

7/29/2012 7:36:51 PM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
frj2211
North Charleston, SC
39, joined Jul. 2012

I am a single Dad, split custody with his mom. Would love to have him more but believe he needs his mom as much as me and never would take that from him, and would hope she would never do it to me. Newly single and looking...

7/30/2012 4:50:24 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
stevesure
Toms River, NJ
45, joined Oct. 2010

[Edited 7/30/2012 4:51:50 AM ]

7/30/2012 11:13:54 AM New single dads check in here 4 ladies  
magicaleyes83
Titusville, FL
34, joined Jul. 2012

I think there is a huge difference between a weekend warrior dad by choice and one who wants his children as much as possible and just isn't given that option. Either way as long as your kids come first and you love them with all your heart that's what makes you a good father not how often you have them.