Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites similar to craigslist for hookups

It makes you pretty resentful sometimes if you have to run your behaviours around what other people today do. knoxville asian dating If you re searching for external happiness, then it s a clear sign that you are not ready to date. Have had superior luck here going out for a date, but she was not searching for anything severe, and that is exactly where my luck ended. locanto south yarra Nonetheless, not everybody is willing to take a risk after they know what we have and are dealing with.

skipthegames sex

I have met some great folk on POF, but the majority of profiles I view are they have no intention of meeting and just employing their profile as a self assurance enhance. fort mcmurray chat I trawled for hours, but kept coming back to Camille s ad. He chose the UK, and we went on a date quickly right after he d returned. listcrawler mn This one particular isn t truly a deep funny question, but it does inform you what type of a particular person they are.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/21/2012 11:43:42 PM Are the paying sites any better ?  
funtruckerman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,082)
Petal, MS
63, joined Jan. 2008

I haven't seen anything but losers and gold diggers on there either and it is amazing how those that seem like would be in demand the most.............slim,no kids,good job,educated, ect................are always 'online now' even on weekend nites.
What gives ?
At least you get what you pay for on this site.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/22/2012 2:13:03 PM Are the paying sites any better ?  
tomishere4u
Over 2,000 Posts (3,765)
Bay Saint Louis, MS
96, joined Aug. 2011

I have met some nice people on DH but I also know this is not the place to find someone special. I'm not going to give up my bucks to do this stuff. The only way to find a special someone is to actually hang out with them and enjoy each others company. A site like this might be nice for finding like-minded friends but unless the two are actually willing to meet and spend time together its all for naught.

The forums are good for judging reactions and getting a sense of peoples mindsets. Use the local searches and actually message people to figure out if a meet-up is possible. Everyone needs to be a bit more respectful and a bit less specific. If you are here just to get laid then there are better sites to get that accomplished.

I also know that Mississippi Chat is one of the crudest and rudest groups I have seen. Perhaps that is why the Normal and Worthy tend to steer clear. I just moved here recently so I am still awestruck by the crude posts but I am trying to get some decent discussions going. Just need some normal people to post replies so the discussions can develop.

7/23/2012 3:38:47 AM Are the paying sites any better ?  

curvycharms
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,403)
Starkville, MS
41, joined May. 2011

Seriously Tom? One of the crudest? STOP!!!! Theres like 10 posts a week. If it weren't for the 2 or 3 rude and random posts every now and again, we'd have no fun around here! Stop being such a stick in the mud.

By the by, Richard Simmons called, he wants his hair back

I'm just kidding

Fun, how much money have you spent and what did you get?
You did say you get what you pay for, so one might assume you're a satisfied customer so far.

[Edited 7/23/2012 3:41:10 AM ]

7/23/2012 10:14:03 AM Are the paying sites any better ?  
tomishere4u
Over 2,000 Posts (3,765)
Bay Saint Louis, MS
96, joined Aug. 2011

Yes, Seriously!

Perhaps one of the reasons there are so few posts?

I just know that some people are not into all that.

Since I pay nothing for the use of the site I have got exactly what I pay for.

I have read back - my initial assessment is not a reflection of anyone in particular just a generalization. Please do not take offense. Anyone can post anything they wish. Just stating what I see as a group.

7/23/2012 8:21:03 PM Are the paying sites any better ?  
funtruckerman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,082)
Petal, MS
63, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from curvycharms:

Seriously Tom? One of the crudest? STOP!!!! Theres like 10 posts a week. If it weren't for the 2 or 3 rude and random posts every now and again, we'd have no fun around here! Stop being such a stick in the mud.

By the by, Richard Simmons called, he wants his hair back

I'm just kidding

Fun, how much money have you spent and what did you get?
You did say you get what you pay for, so one might assume you're a satisfied customer so far.

To be honest Curvy..............$30 for match.com and $29 for AFF and neither one has amounted to anything.

7/24/2012 7:32:50 PM Are the paying sites any better ?  

commutator
Brandon, MS
64, joined May. 2010

I see the same old girls on the sites that you pay for that I see I see on Datehookup. I mainly view Datehookup for entertainmenment purposes. It is good for a laugh every once in a great while. I prefer meeting my ladies in a beer joint you know what you are getting there. And it is true that the girls all get prettier at closing time...

7/24/2012 8:51:10 PM Are the paying sites any better ?  
funtruckerman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,082)
Petal, MS
63, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from commutator:
I see the same old girls on the sites that you pay for that I see I see on Datehookup. I mainly view Datehookup for entertainmenment purposes. It is good for a laugh every once in a great while. I prefer meeting my ladies in a beer joint you know what you are getting there. And it is true that the girls all get prettier at closing time...

AMEN, Bro !

9/19/2012 4:05:50 PM Are the paying sites any better ?  

blueangel088
Southaven, MS
40, joined Sep. 2012

Jeez guys! You have to have patience in meeting the right person for you. If you would rather meet a woman in bar, then you are not ready for dating. Sounds like you just want sex from any woman that starts to look hot the more you drink. Finding the right girl does not happen overnight. So, far I've seen nothing but gripes on this site cause you haven't found the right lady yet.
And it really ruffles my feathers to hear some guy gripe about women being gold diggers, just cause your date didn't work out. Some women on here are not looking for a man's money or a place to crash. Dating & relationships are about sharing at some point. You take a lady out because want to enjoy her company and see if you click. And to bit...about a woman not having a job....That just shows you don't want to support the woman your dating. You are looking for your own gain. Every person goes through rough patches man or woman. You take the good with the bad, if you love a person.

9/19/2012 9:08:32 PM Are the paying sites any better ?  

elcamino73
Lake Cormorant, MS
49, joined Sep. 2012

Loosers? Whoose definition? Gold diggers? Its just money, make more.! Perfection? Start by looking inside to determine what it is that you are really looking for! Maybe its not the ladies who can't make you happy, maybe you can't make you happy. Beer joints, you see but don't know, where is the foundation that a relationship is built on? Truth, respect, and dignity. No wonder men get a bad reputation by gender.

10/12/2012 2:37:58 AM Are the paying sites any better ?  

blueangel088
Southaven, MS
40, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from elcamino73:
Loosers? Whoose definition? Gold diggers? Its just money, make more.! Perfection? Start by looking inside to determine what it is that you are really looking for! Maybe its not the ladies who can't make you happy, maybe you can't make you happy. Beer joints, you see but don't know, where is the foundation that a relationship is built on? Truth, respect, and dignity. No wonder men get a bad reputation by gender.