Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

black hookup dating

Having said that, some people today stated they had far better luck dating when they were plus size than a straight size. free wisconsin chat rooms A single day, his finest friend, who occurs to be fairly a dating professional, recommended to locate him an on line date for Friday evening. I would joke about it and be like, I m not going to get in touch with my ex, and lots of men and women would be like, Yeah, don t do it! she said. asiacharm com sign up Everything was going definitely nicely, till he got a few drinks in him and he started telling me clearly fake or exaggerated stories about how wealthy and productive he is, which was a massive turnoff.

listcrawler megapersonals

If you use your Facebook account, this then types the basis of your Tinder profile. dating in seaford MyLOL is owned by the exact same developers as Spotafriend, but it works differently and is also a web site. And if I am capable to go back to his country, then Allah will perform factors out, if that is what Allah has in store for me and for him. asian dating chicago il Believing only desperate folks and murderers employed dating sites, I resisted the guidance of my friends for years to sign up.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/23/2012 1:35:12 AM Using tragedies for personal and political agendas.  
hellhound56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,378)
Conway, AR
26, joined Jun. 2012

1. Disgusting
2. Perfectly reasonable.

I had been avoiding CE&P for awhile.

Tonight when I stopped in I see a anti-guns post and being raised around them naturally i read it.

It's one thing if someone manages to have a reasonable argument about the matter but this individual was strictly using the Colorado shooting to further his agenda.

No posts when nothing is happening.
He has done it twice now counting the AZ shooting.

What are your opinions.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/23/2012 7:18:40 AM Using tragedies for personal and political agendas.  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

My opinion? Typical liberal!

7/24/2012 12:17:41 AM Using tragedies for personal and political agendas.  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

No reason for a person to have an AK47 and 100 shot rounds except to kill people. I have never heard of anyone using one for hunting and if they do they are not a respectable hunter, they are a killer.

7/24/2012 12:38:26 AM Using tragedies for personal and political agendas.  
hellhound56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,378)
Conway, AR
26, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
No reason for a person to have an AK47 and 100 shot rounds except to kill people. I have never heard of anyone using one for hunting and if they do they are not a respectable hunter, they are a killer.

Same kind of person ^^ as th person I'm referencing in the op.

A Beta mag is something that falls under the defense part of the second amendment and castle doctrines.
Especially as many defense instructors teach women to empty the clip.

An AK is one of the most reliable of the semi-full auto firearms available. I personally think an AR has a better look.

Now either run along and play since you were off topic or present a real argument, not your fear induced hatred.

Someone that spends a little time practicing can put as many rounds down with smaller clips as a less skilled person can with a larger clip.
The larger clip makes it easier on the skilled and unskilled in a quick defense situation.

[Edited 7/24/2012 12:39:50 AM ]

7/26/2012 12:03:54 AM Using tragedies for personal and political agendas.  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Andy if you are such a bad shot that it takes that many shots to stop them, then that would indicate that you might be a redneck bad shot. Just the fact that you could think about putting a hundred bullets into another human being makes me afraid that maybe you need some help.

Sorry but to have that much value to the life of your family but not to someone else's, has to be the evil that we all have in us but we must overcome or most of us will not survive.

If you ever were to pick up that bible that you all say is the word of god and read who that god is and find some tiny bit of evidence of sanity in in the Jewish and Muslim religions and we wouldn't need this killing anymore.

Other than these MAKE UP YOUR OWN GOD RELIGIONS all seem to be becoming Christian or Muslim or Jewish and that is scary to those of us who have bothered to check out these religions and their beginnings. The rest is just like all those writings after taking the wisdom of Jesus and making it a no more burning sacrifice but we will be saved not matter what we do because we claim the blood of Jesus and we wanted him to have a few more stripes.

7/26/2012 4:27:16 PM Using tragedies for personal and political agendas.  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from hellhound56:
A Beta mag is something that falls under the defense part of the second amendment and castle doctrines.
Especially as many defense instructors teach women to empty the clip. .

can you point me to this 'defense part of the second amendment' that you refer to? indeed, point out the word 'defense' anywhere in the amendment.

7/26/2012 8:24:11 PM Using tragedies for personal and political agendas.  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
What!? lol, would it bother me if I had to kill somebody? Yes it would. I'd feel really bad. But given the choice, my family or this person I don't know who is in my house and I have no idea if theyre armed or not, I'm going to shoot the guy. I will protect my family reguardless of what society thinks. Now would I shoot the guy in the back if he was running out of my house....no I wouldn't. Theres a difference. And you saying that I have problems because my intention is to defend my family and myself.....What am I supposed to do help him load up his van then go inside get on my knees and take my bullet to the head like a good little sheep. F**k that.

And guess what I don't care what law gets passed against guns, I will and alot more people like me will stay armed. Ive been in bad positions before where I could have very well had to use deadly force. No matter how much you want this country to be a nanny state, we aren't and even if we were its still impossible for a police officer to be there to protect me all the time. I just don't understand how you don't "get that".
My mom is big gun control supporter and I just don't get it.

Andy some of that post of mine was joking like red neck. I do not want anyones guns taken just the military style weapons.

7/26/2012 9:34:30 PM Using tragedies for personal and political agendas.  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

I carried an M-16. Craphole gun. Now give me a Ma Dace and your talking a fine weapon of mass distruction.

7/26/2012 11:22:24 PM Using tragedies for personal and political agendas.  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
72, joined Feb. 2012

Why do we pay an Army and Police force if we are all on our own? This is becoming the old west again where whoever has the most and most powerful weapons controls everyones thinking. I have said many times here, for those who do not read well, I do not agree with taking guns away. I do however think all the 85 people in the US who die from gun violence each day have a right to live and not spend their lives in fear.

7/27/2012 1:01:35 AM Using tragedies for personal and political agendas.  
hellhound56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,378)
Conway, AR
26, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
I carried an M-16. Craphole gun. Now give me a Ma Dace and your talking a fine weapon of mass distruction.

I'll take the Ma.

If I absolutely had to have an m-16 variant it would either be an A3/m203 or an m-4 socom.

Now on to bogie who apperantly can't read and understand. The second amendment is all about defense.

Personally I plan on having a good tactical shotgun, a pair of 45's and an AR variant (they aren't that good and I may get an M14 (M1A)) I also plan to have a Barrett 50. No need for any more then that except enjoyment.

See that's the thing so many anti gun people don't get. Many of us enjoy having them because we like them. Take them to the range and throw some lead down range.

Then theirs the "assault weapon" tactic that they use. Everything is a weapon if you have a working brain and you can assault someone with almost anything. I personally have used a door by slamming someone into it.

Have any of you ever fired off a whole bunch of lead down range real fast? It's enjoyable and relaxing.

7/27/2012 6:24:43 AM Using tragedies for personal and political agendas.  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from hellhound56:
I'll take the Ma.

If I absolutely had to have an m-16 variant it would either be an A3/m203 or an m-4 socom.

Now on to bogie who apperantly can't read and understand. The second amendment is all about defense.

Personally I plan on having a good tactical shotgun, a pair of 45's and an AR variant (they aren't that good and I may get an M14 (M1A)) I also plan to have a Barrett 50. No need for any more then that except enjoyment.

See that's the thing so many anti gun people don't get. Many of us enjoy having them because we like them. Take them to the range and throw some lead down range.

Then theirs the "assault weapon" tactic that they use. Everything is a weapon if you have a working brain and you can assault someone with almost anything. I personally have used a door by slamming someone into it.

Have any of you ever fired off a whole bunch of lead down range real fast? It's enjoyable and relaxing.

actually the second amendment is all about a free state forming a militia being necessary for it's security. in scalia's majority opinion in heller he said that a person has the right to bear arms for his/her self defense REGARDLESS of the second amendment.

7/27/2012 7:07:02 AM Using tragedies for personal and political agendas.  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Ma Duce not Ma Dace.

I would even go for a B.A.R. Made Clyde Barrow famous.

7/27/2012 7:19:12 AM Using tragedies for personal and political agendas.  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
Why do we pay an Army and Police force if we are all on our own? This is becoming the old west again where whoever has the most and most powerful weapons controls everyones thinking. I have said many times here, for those who do not read well, I do not agree with taking guns away. I do however think all the 85 people in the US who die from gun violence each day have a right to live and not spend their lives in fear.

The Army and police are here to haul off the bodies. Wasa:

The Lott-Mustard Report

John Lott and David Mustard, in connection with the University of Chicago Law School, examining crime statistics from 1977 to 1992 for all U.S. counties, concluded that the thirty-one states allowing their residents to carry concealed, had significant reductions in violent crime. Lott writes, "Our most conservative estimates show that by adopting shall-issue laws, states reduced murders by 8.5%, rapes by 5%, aggravated assaults by 7% and robbery by 3%. If those states that did not permit concealed handguns in 1992 had permitted them back then, citizens might have been spared approximately 1,570 murders, 4,177 rapes, 60,000 aggravated assaults and 12,000 robberies. To put it even more simply criminals, we found, respond rationally to deterrence threats... While support for strict gun-control laws usually has been strongest in large cities, where crime rates are highest, that's precisely where right-to-carry laws have produced the largest drops in violent crimes."

7/27/2012 8:13:04 AM Using tragedies for personal and political agendas.  

shawnsr33
Over 1,000 Posts (1,144)
Dayton, OH
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from hellhound56:
I had been avoiding CE&P for awhile.

Tonight when I stopped in I see a anti-guns post and being raised around them naturally i read it.

It's one thing if someone manages to have a reasonable argument about the matter but this individual was strictly using the Colorado shooting to further his agenda.

No posts when nothing is happening.
He has done it twice now counting the AZ shooting.

What are your opinions.

I believe the right to bare arms needs to be left alone! why?
OK we have a shooting in colorado AGAIN! Now people were up in arms about it ok FINE!
Were the f**k were these some people when the Alabama police shot and killed and UNARMED african american infront of his mother then the police threatend anyone who came forward to testify against the police? Can humanity get the hell out of the 60'S?!

[Edited 7/27/2012 8:14:49 AM ]