Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal personal classifieds

The on line environment could also lull customers into pondering they know an individual, and as a result producing themselves vulnerable. dating auburn In the early stages, it can really feel awkward abruptly altering the subject. This quest societies wolves to scientific theories and attempt not even find out my post grad time for me. locanto ph This way, you have backup waiting in the wings, regardless of whether it s to get out of an uncomfortable predicament, or the date is just not going well, your friend can support bail you out.

listcrawler bbw

I m a mature student in my early 30s and never ever had the slightest difficulty in having dates with some extremely nice girls from mid 20s to early 30s even on absolutely free internet sites like Lots of Fish. tampa personal ads Why didn t they get a possibility to show there character ? Becuase the girls rejecting them Did not Come across THEM Attractive OR THEY Thought THEY COULD DO Far better. If you are limiting yourself to other individuals who meet your predefined thought of a great match, then you re losing out on tons of potential possibilities to connect with persons. totally free filipina dating sites So we created plans to meet at the American Museum of Organic History on a Saturday.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/23/2012 11:50:13 PM Desperately needing something new  
sammy0414135
Indianapolis, IN
30, joined Jul. 2012

I am currently out of commission and stuck on bed rest due to a car accident injury.. I'm looking for a new book (or twelve) that would keep my interest.

I studied Shakespearean literature in college so I appreciate the classics...
I'm not very big on anything scify or futuristic.
And I never jumped on the vampire/werewolf train.
Although I hate to admit it I am completely addicted to the 50 Shades trilogy.
I love mysteries.
And I have yet to find a Jodi Picoult book I didn't like...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated =)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/24/2012 1:45:04 PM Desperately needing something new  
silentnfierce
Daly City, CA
35, joined Jul. 2012

Machine of Death: A Collection of Stories About People Who Know How They Will Die edited by
Ryan North, Matthew Bennardo, David Malki!

I suppose you could say it falls under science fiction but I think it's more existential. They're actually really good stories.

7/25/2012 10:10:34 PM Desperately needing something new  

davidlarocca210
La Place, LA
34, joined May. 2012

If you like mysteries, I'd suggest looking up Jonathan Kellerman, if you haven't already.

If you like anything in the fantasy genre, then try some of Rick Riordan books. Yes, I know most of his books are dubbed as childrens' books, but so was the Harry Potter series, and I know tons of adults who love those books (myself included).

For horror, go with anything from Dean Koontz or Stephen King. Koontz has a new one coming out next Tuesday, but it's the 5th book in a series, so you might want to read the other 4 first. Look for "Odd Thomas", "Forever Odd", "Brother Odd", and "Odd Hours". Also there are 2 graphic novels in the series that are more like prequels. "In Odd We Trust" and "Odd is On Our Side", respectively.

Those are all of the suggestions I have for now. Hope you find something.

7/26/2012 2:57:32 AM Desperately needing something new  

tylerlee21
Waubun, MN
27, joined Jun. 2012

I'd recommend Labyrinth by Kate Mosse

7/27/2012 10:15:25 AM Desperately needing something new  
grimnard_69
Anderson, IN
39, joined Jun. 2009

After reading your profile, i think you might like Xanth, by Piers Anthony, the first book of the 38+trilogy(you have to read to understand) is called spell for camelleon (spelling may be off sorry lousy speller...) its fantasy, not sci-fi, not werewolf/vampire, but if your sarcastic 99.9% of the time, the puns used may bring a smile to your face...

Let me know what you think if you check it out.

10/26/2012 12:44:33 AM Desperately needing something new  
candacemariie
New Baltimore, MI
23, joined Oct. 2012

Wattpad is an amazing site. Many good books on it, I love it! And anybody who enjoys writing can join, too. It's a small community of book worms and writers And it's free!

10/26/2012 3:16:29 PM Desperately needing something new  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,881)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

OP ~~ If you haven't read the many novels by Jean Auel you should check them out.

11/2/2012 9:37:22 PM Desperately needing something new  
tyler0923
Winfield, KS
24, joined Nov. 2012

You said you wanted a really good book or twelve? Well you should check out the Sword Of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. It is literally a twelve book series(13 if you count the Law Of Nines), Goodkind is a master of suspense and tapping into human emotions.

11/3/2012 11:12:49 AM Desperately needing something new  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,881)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

OP ~~ Go online and read Aesop's Fables. Quite illuminating.

11/6/2012 8:41:43 AM Desperately needing something new  

molark
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,971)
Chicago, IL
96, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
OP ~~ Go online and read Aesop's Fables. Quite illuminating.

I'm always for the classics and Aesop's I'll have to try, it should prove a winner.

But good story telling is always surmised for me anytime in Dostoevsky. Every few years I dwelve back into Crime and Punishment and The Brothers Karamazov, never fails to capture.
The Idiot, though, failed earlier this year - one of his first.

For my own task I'm scanning Crane's Stephen Crane's The Red Badge of Courage today. I have the first part of a detective story on the Writer's Forum and putting up another part of it today.

The novel Olive Kitteridge bowled me over for its beauty and subtle, undulating compassion. A tale of a retired old marn school teacher going through passages of death of husband, relation with a punk wiped out young woman, a woman c*cktail piano player like her in a far different way and relationship with her son, distanced from her and his two wives.

Why is it folks always say Shakespeare is forever good reading? I guess it's true.

I have to try 50 Shades

12/20/2012 11:13:04 PM Desperately needing something new  
akindler
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,225)
Salem, OR
65, joined Feb. 2012

Sammy - Try A Thief In The Night: A Book Of Raffles' Adventures. By E.W. (Earnest William) Hornung.

It is a collection of light crime short stories penned by the brother-in-law of Arthur Conan Doyle...who created Sherlock Holmes. The Raffles stories have a smart hero, with a dumb assistant, much in the Holmes-Watson mold...except they are jewel thieves rather than private detectives.

1/8/2013 10:54:40 PM Desperately needing something new  

lingylings
Corpus Christi, TX
37, joined Dec. 2012

House Of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski

1/12/2013 2:21:03 PM Desperately needing something new  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (36,342)
Panama City, FL
65, joined Feb. 2008

You could read my book, if you like non-sloppy, non-sexual romances. It's called "Asleep at the Wheel", available at iUniverse.com under the category Fiction/Historical. The book has a lot of references to the Catholic religion, so if that is a problem with you, you probably wouldn't like it.

1/19/2013 1:35:10 AM Desperately needing something new  
lilod
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,074)
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

If you haven't read it, I'd highly recommend A Passage to India. I've always liked Forster, but for some reason that one had never appealed to me. I finally read it a couple of years ago and it was a very pleasant surprise.

1/25/2013 12:25:16 PM Desperately needing something new  
bookwormjerr
South El Monte, CA
25, joined May. 2012

If you liked Fifty Shades of Grey I would suggest the Sleeping Beauty trilogy by Anne Rice. Really good books.
Also if you like mysteries and are willing to jump on the vampire/werewolf train I'd suggest The Southern Vampire Mysteries, also known as The Sookie Stackhouse Novels by Charlaine Harris(there are 12books soon to 13 in this series). These books are the books that the True Blood TV show is based off of.

2/22/2013 3:25:40 AM Desperately needing something new  
yabba_dabba_doo
Durham, NC
40, joined Mar. 2012

Lots of good suggestions here....