Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

personal mega

Suggest a (PG rated!) alternate ending to the night rather than just going your separate ways following drinks or dinner. hook up san luis obispo This could be an chance to extol the rewards of journaling or to talk about the distinctive ways journaling has made life far better for you both. Attempted dating a few years back but the guy, handful of years younger, was just a LIAR. adult search las vegas nv After the session, the organizers will match the answers and set up your date.

listcrawler ads

After I located out I had it I entirely shut the guy out of my life and never ever spoke to him again. craigslist fayetteville dating 1 listener told us that throughout a date the guy burst into tears and admitted to her that he has a girlfriend — but their relationship was in trouble. If you or the person you re dating loves out of their insecurities, their really like will be needy and selfish. new jersey bedpage With a premium account, which charges RMB 30 monthly, customers can take pleasure in capabilities including checking read status and browsing who has visited his or her profile.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/20/2007 5:59:08 PM cambodia bans 'door-knocking'  

genuinedee
Crystal Lake, IL

"so is a good caused by selfish motivations less beneficial?"

It may help someone but certainly not the person who is doing the good with evil intent, not in God's eyes and certainly not in one's conscience.

[Edited 8/20/2007 6:01:19 PM]

8/22/2007 7:43:27 AM cambodia bans 'door-knocking'  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Just my 2 cents Jehovah Witness does do good. I am not one, I don't believe everything they believe. But my mom married one and got into this. Any way when she got ill with ovarian cancer and got really sick it was her hall (that is what they call it) did come and help me alot with her care. I could not afford to take off work to take care of her all the time. Her people came every morning and made sure she ate if she could, did household chores,one small thing that took the pressure off of me. And they also took her to dr. appt. and to her chemo. The chemo alone took a full day. I honestly don't know how I would have done it without their help. One even took mom to get her nails done since she had no hair. That gesture alone meant so much to mom.
I am really sorry that Krupa's families church didn't come to the plate to help here.

Now don't get me wrong I am not a Jehovah Witness and I do not condone all their belief's. And I hate the way they knock on doors. I was always afraid for mom to go do that before her illness. But, they do good, you just might not see it.

8/22/2007 7:31:11 PM cambodia bans 'door-knocking'  

genuinedee
Crystal Lake, IL

Yes they do help within their own cluster as they usually dont wish to associate with non-JW's. I have them for neighbors and they are unfriendly.

The husband and daughter came to the door some yrs ago when I was knee deep in cleaning out the unfinished part of the basement. I was dirty, sweaty and unnerved when my son called me away from what I was doing to talk to them.

I said, I could not talk to them now as I was in the middle of something. They left and only say hello when I initiate it. Never goes further than that. Strange.

Anyhow as far as evangelization... I think it's great that they are trying to talk to people about God... too bad, they got it all wrong and their recently written 'bible' is filled with some extremely 'far out' errors. The name of 'Jehovah' does not even exist in the bible. It is also too bad that they do not vote, get proper medical care, celebrate the gift of life of a loved one by the acknowlegment of one's birth, etc, etc.

However, as I mentioned above, their fidelity to evangelization is very impressive and with that... they have the right idea.

8/23/2007 9:48:19 AM cambodia bans 'door-knocking'  

vant
Wilmington, DE

Who was the character who's mission in life was to help people that i admire the most, and why? The Lone Ranger,(TV series late 1940"s to late 1950's)
Why - Because he would go into a town and help people and before anyone could thank him or the town's people could gather to sing "For-he's-a-golly-good-fellow", he was gone.
The only way to top that is to give help and remain anonymous.

8/23/2007 10:03:27 AM cambodia bans 'door-knocking'  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Yes some pretty slick stuff aye. It was a feel good show to mix you up so you would believe all the other garbage they filled your head with at the same time. They succeeded.

8/23/2007 10:11:04 AM cambodia bans 'door-knocking'  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Remember Popeye The Sailor Man?...Brutas was the federal government terrorizing your fragile poor little mind. Nice aye

8/23/2007 10:14:35 AM cambodia bans 'door-knocking'  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Thanks for the memories Walt

8/23/2007 10:39:11 AM cambodia bans 'door-knocking'  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall? had a great fall, and couldn't put all the pieces back together again?...It's your mind, it's divided, broken and you can't put the pieces back together again. You are a fractured being operating in egohood. They are telling you what they are doing to you. Thanks for the memories Walt.

As a result of a genetic hybridization and transgenic experiment, homo sapiens inherited a divided biology and a divided psyche. These illegal and immoral invasions into the biological sovereignty of our ancient ancestors caused man to be perpetually at war with himself. His schizophrenic nature has given rise to schizogenic societies infested with injustice, crime, delinquency and perversity.

Our adversary is both a mutilator and a scavenger. It is a virus within the ailing body politic. It is literally a cunning alien force which has infected us with its own nature. It is within us as much as it is out there in our world. We are its prey and also its carriers. We are also its enemy by default. It hates us and, therefore, we are either of its kind and under its power, or we are its sworn opponents.

Which are you?

[Edited 8/23/2007 3:58:32 PM]

8/23/2007 3:35:38 PM cambodia bans 'door-knocking'  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Dee I am starting community college for a degree in graphic arts and then on the IUPUC in fine arts.

8/23/2007 8:39:26 PM cambodia bans 'door-knocking'  

genuinedee
Crystal Lake, IL

Hey Queen, that is awesome!

I am a Print production manager for an advertising agency in downtown Chicago and also been in the prepress/printing biz for over 20 yrs.

There is a great need for good creative people. In the biz, Art Directors and Copywriters are called Creatives.

Art Directors and Macliners are always needed so that is a good field. Try to learn Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Quark too but Indesign is taking over Quark as it is a far better program.

Good luck to you and if you have any questions, let me know.

8/24/2007 7:36:23 PM cambodia bans 'door-knocking'  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I do not know too much about this yet but we are using photoshop and we are supposed to try to find a way to use cs1 and cs2. And also design photos and art.

8/24/2007 10:21:06 PM cambodia bans 'door-knocking'  

genuinedee
Crystal Lake, IL

Well, I think that's great!

The best to you and keep us posted on how you are doing.

God bless you.
Dee

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5