Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

men hookup

It has been known to foster a ton of productive relationships. kelowna dating website Zoosk is an on line dating service obtainable worldwide. We know you have probably tried several other dating south in the past and usa could not have worked out fairly how on the web anticipated. smart photos tinder reddit It s never enjoyable to reject a person, so do it as kindly and firmly as you can.

best free hookup dating sites australia

It was my extremely 1st Valentine s Day with a significant boyfriend. craigslist long beach personal It shows if they appreciate the smaller sized items in the life or events on a bigger scale. There is a free account selection or a month to month membership for $29. russian dating site imgur In all probability no one particular right here has Tinder acc banned/ blocked, but after it s banned/ blocked, a single can under no circumstances use the same acc again.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/5/2012 11:24:40 AM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Im tired of this battling with thick headed libs plus now that the temps are down at a cool mid 90's I have a car to build and work at work is picking up. So I'm taking a well deserved vacation from . Wasa you hang in there the best you can. Boys treat wasa as the lady she is and you all take care. I'll be in and out to get my fix but other wise I will be on the QT.

Later friends.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/5/2012 11:56:12 AM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Enjoy your car building.

8/5/2012 2:52:55 PM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

I took a break. I'm now retired and enjoying the fruits of my labor of many years. Having worked 49 years and prepared I am free of an employer and most other distractions. Better can go work on his cars and I'll ride my new 2012 Harley to wherever the notion takes me. In the meantime I'll be happy to enter battle with the liberal traitors to this great country. America has to come back and get away from silly notions like "You didn't do that" someone did it for you, Mr. Obama. I know what your initials mean...BO....get out your deodorant boy with a small "b". And pu tpoeple to work, not on the government dole so they are subserivent to it, rather than in charge of it.

8/9/2012 10:44:06 PM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Maybe you are deaf or blind but he did not say that he said they use the roads and bridges and internet and you did not build that---internet bridges and roads but you used them in building your business. So do you want to perpetuate that lie anymore?

8/10/2012 7:22:18 AM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
I took a break. I'm now retired and enjoying the fruits of my labor of many years. Having worked 49 years and prepared I am free of an employer and most other distractions. Better can go work on his cars and I'll ride my new 2012 Harley to wherever the notion takes me. In the meantime I'll be happy to enter battle with the liberal traitors to this great country. America has to come back and get away from silly notions like "You didn't do that" someone did it for you, Mr. Obama. I know what your initials mean...BO....get out your deodorant boy with a small "b". And pu tpoeple to work, not on the government dole so they are subserivent to it, rather than in charge of it.

New hog? I wondered where you were. Either you wireless internet mounted to your handlebars or you have stopped riding long enough to file this post. Have fun but be safe on that putt.

8/10/2012 7:35:54 AM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
New hog? I wondered where you were. Either you wireless internet mounted to your handlebars or you have stopped riding long enough to file this post. Have fun but be safe on that putt.

Finishing up some domestic details before the big ride. Retiring is a lot of work with getting all kind of stuff reorganized, accounts moved, investments converted, etc. It'll be a few weeks. In the meantime I see that Queenie, Dragn, and others are still being as painfully annoying as ever. What fun it is!

8/10/2012 7:56:02 AM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
Maybe you are deaf or blind but he did not say that he said they use the roads and bridges and internet and you did not build that---internet bridges and roads but you used them in building your business. So do you want to perpetuate that lie anymore?

Are you still blowing hot air queen? Democrap talking points. How about some queen points once in a while or is there any difference?

You say the government built these roads and bridges? Where did the government get the money to do this queen? Little secret queeny, the government got the money to build these roads and bridges from tax payers and the very business's that use them.

Take me for example,
*because I live in a newer sub and live on a corner I get to pay specials for two streets.
*I pay local, state and federal taxes as a citizian to support our road system and whatever else.
*As a business owner I ALSO pay special road taxes when I buy my truck AND trailer tags. I get to pay an even more special tax just because my pick up truck is a heavy duty pickup whether I use it to pull or not.

So for anyone to say the government built the roads is bull crap. Even in local government as I work, sure we build or have built roads and bridges. We maintain our roads and bridges. We supply the equipment and the labor, but it is all bought and paid for by the tax payers of the county. Not the county. Not public works department but the tax payer. Understand?

Sherwood Lake, one of our oldest but riches hoods. The residents pay a special to contract for their own fire protection and public works. They contract with the local sheriff for police. They have a board made up of residents to oversee the business of the area. No government involved. Who builds their roads?

The government? They paid for nothing, they built nothing.

8/10/2012 8:09:29 AM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
Finishing up some domestic details before the big ride. Retiring is a lot of work with getting all kind of stuff reorganized, accounts moved, investments converted, etc. It'll be a few weeks. In the meantime I see that Queenie, Dragn, and others are still being as painfully annoying as ever. What fun it is!

Enough with the retirement talk. The wife says I still have 2 years before I can go. Congrats on getting the putt. Your trip, are you speeking of the annual scooter trash pilgrimage to Sturgis? If so have a great time and take lots of titty pictures for us. I bet even queen would enjoy them.

Mama and I use to ride the MDA's and Toys for Tots every year. Have'nt had a road bike in a very long time. I do still ride dirt. Last bike was a 1977 superglide. Stroked, drag bars and forward controls. The most comfortable bike I even owned and I owned a lot. I have been eyeing those Can-Am spiders. Maybe some day I will find one in my garage.

Anyway, have a great ride.

[Edited 8/10/2012 8:10:37 AM ]

8/10/2012 8:17:32 AM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  

usmcjohn75
Princeton, TX
60, joined Feb. 2011

You guys is not this country great we all can have an opinion. Keep up the great work and Thank you to all the men and women that have served this Country before and after "GOD BLESS"

8/10/2012 8:28:46 AM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  
creed610
Folcroft, PA
47, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from wasaqueen:

Wasa, please explain to all of us the funding of these roads? Did people work for free? Are there government employees who's job it is to pave roads? No and no. Businesses and people. paid for and built the infrastructure of this country. To stick to this point so much is just ridiculous. You have to be reasonable enough to acknowledge that someone had to pay for it and you should also be reasonable enough to admit that the government only gets money from citizens therefore citizens paid and built the roads. ALL citizens, including business owners.

As for the internet, it's a huge myth that the government built it, please educate yourself on that.

8/10/2012 1:24:20 PM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

I don't know why you all arn't living in the woods all by yourself you think you do everything yourself. EVERYONE PAID FOR THE ROADS AND BRIDGES ESPECIALLY OUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS.

But it wasn't the businesses of today they are getting out of paying taxes---at least the ones with billions of dollars in offshore accounts. The rich are also getting out paying their fair share of taxes, some of their deductions are rediculas. Working people get $1,000 child credit but Romney claims a $70,000 deduction for his wifes horse. Tell me why I do not get a deduction for my dog and cat. So what is fair here?

8/10/2012 1:39:28 PM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  
creed610
Folcroft, PA
47, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from wasaqueen:
I don't know why you all arn't living in the woods all by yourself you think you do everything yourself. EVERYONE PAID FOR THE ROADS AND BRIDGES ESPECIALLY OUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS.

But it wasn't the businesses of today they are getting out of paying taxes---at least the ones with billions of dollars in offshore accounts. The rich are also getting out paying their fair share of taxes, some of their deductions are rediculas. Working people get $1,000 child credit but Romney claims a $70,000 deduction for his wifes horse. Tell me why I do not get a deduction for my dog and cat. So what is fair here?

Here's something we agree on Wasa. The tax system and it's deductions are ridiculous. Romney's proposed a lowering of tax rates for all income classes and a reduction in the amount of loopholes. See now while you and I agree on the tax systems issues I won't fault Romney for using them. I use every legal deduction I can, and I'm sure you do the same. Romney has access to more deductions and if he didn't use them he'd be a moron. Don't blame the man for using the system that exists, blame the system and let's work to get it changed. Or in more modern language, don't hate the playa hate the game.

8/10/2012 2:57:47 PM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:

YES EVERYBODY **BUT** THE GOVENMENT. Besides, there were roads long before the governmant HAD to build them for us. This is where you are and will always be full of demoCRAP.

Give it up. Rummy is going to win and throw yo "boy" out with the trash.

[Edited 8/10/2012 2:59:41 PM ]

8/10/2012 6:59:08 PM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
YES EVERYBODY **BUT** THE GOVENMENT. Besides, there were roads long before the governmant HAD to build them for us. This is where you are and will always be full of demoCRAP.

Give it up. Rummy is going to win and throw yo "boy" out with the trash.

Romney is losing in every poll and the margin is getting bigger every day.

There were dirt roads before the government indaviduals could never have built the roads all over this country. As a matter of fact until the last 10 years they were the best and most complete system in the world. Not gonna be so shortly because China is putting so much money into infrastructure and we are not.

8/10/2012 7:04:30 PM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Mind boggling.

8/12/2012 9:55:14 AM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  
creed610
Folcroft, PA
47, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from wasaqueen:
Romney is losing in every poll and the margin is getting bigger every day.

I hope you understand polling demographics. Remember Bush was losing in every poll going into his election with Kerry, how did that turn out? Media is trying to push the story and dampen enthusiasm. Look at the poll samples of most of the major polls. They aren't representative of the actual likely voter demographics. When you tilt a poll sample you tilt the results. Likely voter polls versus registered voter polls shows a 1.5-3 pt Republican swing, enough to move some swing states into Republican territory. For example, the last Washington Post/ABC poll that I saw had a D/R/I split of 33/24/36 but the 2010 midterms actual voting split was 35/35/30, a total of 9 point pickup for republicans compared to the polling. Don't believe what the media tells you about polling.

8/12/2012 10:22:47 AM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

After a couple debates I think it will be a landslide even the media can't hide.

[Edited 8/12/2012 10:23:00 AM ]

10/14/2012 1:20:51 PM Fyi fyi fyi fyi fyi  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

ho hum

Photobucket