Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

Real Uncomplicated is component of the Meredith House Group. speed dating monterey ca You re obtaining to juggle numerous layers in your mind. The complete idea behind the concerns was to build closeness between two people today, and for the participants to ‘enjoy finding close to each and every other. hookup orange county When you decide to construct a company with an individual, you re giving up total handle — it will not be carried out specifically the way you would have if you had been on your own.

www skipthegames

When launched to your user base, your operate isn t yet accomplished. free online dating sites in florida As mentioned, presenting a clean good attitude is useful. I do not want to ask them out, because I do not want to come across as creepy or have them appear at me in a weird way and come to be estranged to me. how to delete my pink cupid account We watched as she got into the auto, but the vehicle didn t move.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/5/2012 3:17:44 PM You All Suck  
lovealwaysaleja
Chicago, IL
23, joined Jul. 2012

Wahh.. It's unfair. Everyone is talking about how they met their "dream guy" or are now "engaged." I just got guys who wanted to a purely sexual relationship
Call me old fashioned, but I just want to actually date someone.
You guys don't actually suck haha. Congrats to everyone with great meet-ups, I'll just keep looking I guess lol.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/5/2012 10:19:45 PM You All Suck  
swaggwell
Marietta, GA
29, joined Aug. 2012

Move out of Chicago & come to Atlanta ! I'm pretty sure you will find somebody then

8/6/2012 1:44:30 PM You All Suck  

keepslowprofile
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,538)
Moose Lake, MN
98, joined Nov. 2011

8/9/2012 9:43:23 AM You All Suck  

donnamck1011
Panama City, FL
53, joined Nov. 2011

its totally unfair, I love sex as much as anyone else getbut I want love to.I'm tired of all these guys just tellin u what they think u wanna hear just so they can get what they want. why can't they be honest and just say hey, all I want is sex cause there are plenty of females that are down for that as well, but for those of us who want the whole package, please keep it real.

8/9/2012 10:01:54 PM You All Suck  

caseyjd
Decatur, AL
27, joined Aug. 2012

You want that hunk that called you sexy in the first line he sent to you. Well thats what you get.

8/15/2012 1:46:29 AM You All Suck  
spiceythang
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,340)
Fayetteville, NC
38, joined May. 2012

Good Luck

8/15/2012 6:44:28 AM You All Suck  

marlonbrooks
North Little Rock, AR
32, joined Apr. 2012

I have yet to find any relationship from this site. However i do have an awesome Friend who i am very happy to talk to everyday. But the rest of yall SUCK... lol

8/15/2012 11:38:24 PM You All Suck  
pinkandlikingit
Noblesville, IN
34, joined Feb. 2012

I know right its really not fair I met guys on this site and it seems all they want is a sex partner even though it says on my profile I'm looking for something serious and everything , its like they don't get it

8/16/2012 12:33:59 AM You All Suck  
flicker239
Indianapolis, IN
25, joined Apr. 2012

half the problem with men and women, they(we) look for the hottest girl or guy and if someone isnt "hot" we automatically dismiss them and blow em off. All the "hot" girls or guys can get anything they want, why would they want a serious relationship? Lol Now there are exceptions i know i know

8/16/2012 12:42:15 AM You All Suck  

mrld_ii
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,775)
Stockton, CA
56, joined May. 2011

So, wait...since I "suck", and that's a problem, I'm now supposed to "blow off" the ugly guys, only?

8/16/2012 1:22:45 AM You All Suck  

madwithout
Warsaw, IN
37, joined Jul. 2012

U know this is such bullshit. U want love and to date.. But only if they meet ur shallow requirements. I get that attraction is a big part of it. But next time a nice guy gose out of his way to help u out, tslk to him who knows. He myte actually steal ur heart. Or u could injoy all the d-bags u want.
Good luck

8/16/2012 2:30:24 AM You All Suck  
fhjjjjk
Shelbyville, IN
34, joined Jul. 2012

Touché

8/16/2012 9:08:54 AM You All Suck  
maggiemagpie
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,751)
Santee, CA
45, joined Mar. 2012

Yuuuup I suck

8/16/2012 11:15:32 AM You All Suck  
eskamo33
Indianapolis, IN
38, joined Aug. 2012

This nigga in da out skirts talkin about come to the ATL!!! Nigga u ain't even there! lmmfao

8/16/2012 1:51:24 PM You All Suck  
lorisablankensh
Tulsa, OK
35, joined Aug. 2012

Tired of nasty looking people asking me if I would meet them for sex so this was a bad idea so F this site

8/16/2012 10:36:57 PM You All Suck  
xcomposurex
Tulsa, OK
35, joined Jul. 2012

Ppl aren't wanting a relationship now~a~days, they'd rather hit&quit.

8/16/2012 10:51:08 PM You All Suck  
serenity337
Lawrence, KS
47, joined May. 2012

Quote from donnamck1011:
its totally unfair, I love sex as much as anyone else getbut I want love to.I'm tired of all these guys just tellin u what they think u wanna hear just so they can get what they want. why can't they be honest and just say hey, all I want is sex cause there are plenty of females that are down for that as well, but for those of us who want the whole package, please keep it real.
totally agree

8/17/2012 4:06:53 AM You All Suck  

madwithout
Warsaw, IN
37, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from eskamo33:
This nigga in da out skirts talkin about come to the ATL!!! Nigga u ain't even there! lmmfao[/quo

Wow really dude. Hiw charmingly ghetto. Lmao

8/18/2012 1:30:58 PM You All Suck  
misti80
Knoxville, TN
37, joined Aug. 2012

Meeeee tooooo.an i am gona do the same

8/18/2012 5:39:34 PM You All Suck  
volfan78
Maryville, TN
39, joined Dec. 2011

@ misti in knoxville ive been tryin to get ur attention. i want more than a hit& quit& i believe we've got stuff in common (puff puff)** wink wink, get @ me!

8/21/2012 1:52:38 PM You All Suck  
cardiosmash
Downey, CA
33, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from donnamck1011:

If that was even remotely true every guy in the world would be honest. Sometimes you haft to lie to get in a girls pants. As a man that does not get you anywhere.Just saying.

8/21/2012 1:57:03 PM You All Suck  

shinie21
Over 1,000 Posts (1,793)
Philadelphia, PA
27, joined Jun. 2011

This is th worst success story ever

8/21/2012 1:57:56 PM You All Suck  
cardiosmash
Downey, CA
33, joined Jun. 2012

You just haft to understand the fact that what a woman says and what a woman is attracted to are two different things. They won't admit but even the ones looking for something serious are down for a one night stand. Let the bullshitting begin.

8/22/2012 6:10:14 PM You All Suck  
greeneyessparkl
Beaverton, OR
51, joined Aug. 2012

I know how u feel, I totaly agree,same crap is going on in oregon to, all the guys here need to grow up it isn't all about sex! Don't. Get me wrong I like sex just as much as a guy I just want more

8/22/2012 7:34:08 PM You All Suck  
mikehowes01
Wallace, WV
42, joined Aug. 2011

8/23/2012 12:00:51 AM You All Suck  
cardiosmash
Downey, CA
33, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from greeneyessparkl:
I know how u feel, I totaly agree,same crap is going on in oregon to, all the guys here need to grow up it isn't all about sex! Don't. Get me wrong I like sex just as much as a guy I just want more

What is more? Just wanting him to stick around for what? Some movie nights and cuddling,So you don't feel cheap? Look let me tell you something,having a one night stand doesn't make you a wh*re or a slut. That's just societies bullshit spin on things.Society wants to judge and make you feel guilty for being horny. If a guy wants to stick around he will if not so what, f**k it. If he hits and runs then he probably wasn't worth having around anyway.

8/23/2012 5:54:44 PM You All Suck  

jmatson
Bethany, LA
36, joined Aug. 2012

agree and not agree.

Personaly i am old school also. .I perfer to date and if it leads to something later great..

On the other hand.. Most guys want a test drive before they buy..

I just got out of a 6 year marriage.. The sex SUCKED. now that would of been great to know before hand. But i also feel in love with her before we had sex and if it sucked that i deal with it i didnt fall in love with her for sex..

I am having the same problem here everyone wants sex.. I had one lady msg me about having sex and wanted her 6yr old blow me.. WTF not going to jail

8/26/2012 4:56:44 AM You All Suck  
denali1020
Depew, NY
27, joined Jul. 2011

That's not the only thing some guys want on this site.. majority of them.. yeah, I've gotten message after message saying let's f***. But I actually did meet a good guy.. so far. We talk all day every day and he is a huge sweetheart, and he has not brought one sexual thing up once. He isn't a broke joke like most dudes and he's a gentlemen.. not to mention quite attractive so, even if he isn't the one.. don't quit there are actually good people on this site, you just have to delete the ones that sketch you out.

8/26/2012 5:14:38 AM You All Suck  
zoeybrooke
Broken Bow, OK
47, joined Mar. 2012

Yeah I totally agree!! But,i wouldn't have about 2 wks ago. I did meet a great man on there not long after i opened an account back in March or April. I meet him about a month into this whole new on line dating thing. He was getting out of a 20+ year marriage and adjusting to be alone. We started off with the messaging on here,then the texting and phone calls and finally we met in May and it was great from the start. We had alot in common and texted all day and had 2 hr phone calls every evening. We went on weekend getaways and then he call last week and said he wanted to "see what else was out there" WTF???? So,if anything this has made me even more weary of these types of sites.

8/26/2012 10:43:33 AM You All Suck  
gfjf
Over 1,000 Posts (1,985)
Niagara Falls, NY
36, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from denali1020:
That's not the only thing some guys want on this site.. majority of them.. yeah, I've gotten message after message saying let's f***. But I actually did meet a good guy.. so far. We talk all day every day and he is a huge sweetheart, and he has not brought one sexual thing up once. He isn't a broke joke like most dudes and he's a gentlemen.. not to mention quite attractive so, even if he isn't the one.. don't quit there are actually good people on this site, you just have to delete the ones that sketch you out.

The unfortunate thing is that the guy you describe sounds destined to be friendzoned by you eventually if he hasn't been already, and the reality is that he would be friendzoned by most women these days. Usually, that designation time is only extended if a guy has money. I'm not saying you're that way personally, but let's be real, so many American women think that way, and if you're not one you know some who do.

I also take issue with the "broke joke" comment. I do well financially, very well actually... but a person not having money doesn't make that person a joke. Making money the center of your life, or basing a person's worthiness on how much money they have is what makes you a joke. And this is where so many women screw themselves. Women need to learn--especially in these tough economic times, I mean you do pay attention to current events don't you, lol?--that a man's worth is greater than his bank account. And if you don't want to learn it, just wait because a time is coming when you'll be forced to learn it and respect it again.

As long as American women--many of whom are just average-looking, financially unstable, and out of shape--keep only chasing after the top 20% of men (Over 6ft tall, athletic, wealthy or well-off, above average looking), then they're going to keep getting crushed over and over again. American Men are willing to seek their equals and lessers, American women are not because hypergamy is a major factor for them, and that's the root of most American women not being able to find a "good guy".

[Edited 8/26/2012 10:46:18 AM ]

8/27/2012 2:05:06 AM You All Suck  
denali1020
Depew, NY
27, joined Jul. 2011

Lol, ok. Until you know me and who I've dated, don't even attempt to judge me. I'm not saying all guys that don't have a job are jokes. I'm going on the experience of dating guys that haven't had a job. I have NO issues whatsoever dating guys that dont have a lot of money, or hell dont even have a job! Where my "broke joke" saying came from is the guys that I've dated that don't have a job, and don't look. Meanwhile, they are living off of me, and causing me to spend the money I don't have to support them when I'm supporting myself and my son at the same time. Yes, he was a nice guy, but sometimes just being a nice guy can't get you what you want. He also treated my son great, but when he did get a job.. for one month out of the year I was with him, he got fired almost instantly afterwards for punching his boss in the face. So yeah, I think I know what I'm talking about, and there is no way in hell anyone can call me shallow. Take a look at some of the guys i've dated and then try to tell me I'm shallow and you'll get laughed at. I'm most certainly NOT like any girl you've ever met. I don't go by looks in the least bit. I look at someones personality and whether or not they'd be good for my son and myself. In fact, I usually stay AWAY from those guys you were talking about because those are usually the a**holes because they think that they can get anyone they want because of the way they look. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are being a hypocrit. You look at a picture of me and read something I wrote and instantly judge me. Maybe you should look in the mirror before trying to bring me down, because I know I am a damn good person and nothing you or anyone else says is going to make me forget that.

8/27/2012 2:41:20 AM You All Suck  
xeyomyth
Keswick, ON
29, joined Aug. 2012

y'know i'm kinda in the same boat here...only in my case...people won't even give me the second glance...and if they do, it doesn't last any longer before people assume i'm creepy or something...no if i wanted in a persons pants i'd say so...sides that's a given if i'm truly in the person heart....which is where i wish you reside...in a person heart...im not what you'd call employed...but least i have an income...but it's from a birth defect (don't worry it's just aspergers, i don't have any extra ears) annd i just get by...but i'd love someone whose willing to stand next to me and support me as i'm willing to give the same, seriously isn't love something that's so hard that trying is asking too much?

8/27/2012 6:46:44 AM You All Suck  
axelfoley23
Niagara Falls, NY
26, joined Aug. 2012

this site sucks ,you see girls who make stauses saying there lonely and wish they had a good guy to cuddle withoe chill with but yet when you know your a good guy trying to show them they dont even take a chance because your not sexy enough sorry girls if you keep going by how sexy they are your only gonna find a**holes so stop complaining maybe take a chance outside sexy you might find your solemate and be happier then ever

8/27/2012 9:35:32 AM You All Suck  
gfjf
Over 1,000 Posts (1,985)
Niagara Falls, NY
36, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from denali1020:
Lol, ok. Until you know me and who I've dated, don't even attempt to judge me.

I didn't "judge" you. You're being overly defensive. If you read my comments, it should be obvious that I was speaking generally about what comments like yours usually intend. We all have a history of experiences to draw from. All we can do is make assessments based on what people say (or do), and your post carried a lot of the standard hallmarks. Your words, not mine.

Quote from denali1020:
I'm not saying all guys that don't have a job are jokes. I'm going on the experience of dating guys that haven't had a job. I have NO issues whatsoever dating guys that dont have a lot of money, or hell dont even have a job! Where my "broke joke" saying came from is the guys that I've dated that don't have a job, and don't look. Meanwhile, they are living off of me, and causing me to spend the money I don't have to support them when I'm supporting myself and my son at the same time.

Fine, but it's not like saying "broke joke" explains all of that...

Quote from denali1020:
Yes, he was a nice guy, but sometimes just being a nice guy can't get you what you want. He also treated my son great, but when he did get a job.. for one month out of the year I was with him, he got fired almost instantly afterwards for punching his boss in the face. So yeah, I think I know what I'm talking about, and there is no way in hell anyone can call me shallow. Take a look at some of the guys i've dated and then try to tell me I'm shallow and you'll get laughed at. I'm most certainly NOT like any girl you've ever met. I don't go by looks in the least bit. I look at someones personality and whether or not they'd be good for my son and myself. In fact, I usually stay AWAY from those guys you were talking about because those are usually the a**holes because they think that they can get anyone they want because of the way they look. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are being a hypocrit. You look at a picture of me and read something I wrote and instantly judge me. Maybe you should look in the mirror before trying to bring me down, because I know I am a damn good person and nothing you or anyone else says is going to make me forget that.

And you may be a good person, great. But you have a lot to learn about understanding how what you say produces a certain kind of perception about who you are. Nothing I said makes me a "hypocrite", that's ridiculous; I like every other person on planet earth forms a view of a person based what a person says or does, and you do it too every single day--and if we can see their actions we base it on those too--and that's what we're all supposed to do.

Relax.

8/27/2012 10:14:42 AM You All Suck  
gfjf
Over 1,000 Posts (1,985)
Niagara Falls, NY
36, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from axelfoley23:
this site sucks ,you see girls who make stauses saying there lonely and wish they had a good guy to cuddle withoe chill with but yet when you know your a good guy trying to show them they dont even take a chance because your not sexy enough sorry girls if you keep going by how sexy they are your only gonna find a**holes so stop complaining maybe take a chance outside sexy you might find your solemate and be happier then ever

I've never had a problem getting a date if I want one, and being 6 feet tall, being fairly attractive and being financially successful plays a big part of that

But I've had friends in the boat of dating trouble, and what I've learned from it is that what many of these women are REALLY saying is that they want all of the things you mentioned but they want it only from a guy they find attractive. I have no problem with that, we all want to be with someone we're attracted to, it's a biological response.

But where I think the problem for men in this area begins is where women who are on the same looks level and below of a guy they don't find attractive, rejects that guy... over and over and over again. I see a lot of average and below average women rejecting guys based on their looks, when they themselves are the same or less better-looking.

So what does a guy in that situation do? He can't date up because he knows he'll be rejected, and he can't date down because the women below him have deluded themselves into thinking they're above him. Yeah, I understand, it's a tough time to be a decent man, especially if a guy isn't tall, considered what women would generally find attractive, or have money or fame (which would negate the other criteria).

9/2/2012 10:23:19 AM You All Suck  
dangetsnone
Over 2,000 Posts (2,574)
York, PA
59, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from mrld_ii:
So, wait...since I "suck", and that's a problem, I'm now supposed to "blow off" the ugly guys, only?

9/6/2012 9:22:02 PM You All Suck  
bellagurl42
Iron Mountain, MI
47, joined Mar. 2012

Got treated like a piece of meat by every guy I met here.They put on acts like they want a relationship,then it's bye bye after they get what they want.I met a guy outside of this site who is genuine.Im sorry I invested my time here.lesson learned.Now it's my turn to say Bye.

9/7/2012 2:16:48 AM You All Suck  
dimples041978
JBER, AK
39, joined Sep. 2012

Sounds strange coming from a male im sure , I got used from someone on here also idk what kinda bad karma I generated in my past but its not a good feeling at all. So all you can do is... pick up the pieces and move on

9/8/2012 5:24:32 AM You All Suck  
fullheartedman
Pueblo, CO
38, joined Jul. 2012

Agree with her.

9/8/2012 6:36:15 AM You All Suck  
jdyrtnuoc
Burlington, NJ
48, joined Aug. 2012

Not all guys suck! There are a lot of guys, like me, who are gentlemen and look for a one on one relationship. I understand you don't want to jump into bed right out of the gate. I respect that! However, to bash all guys and sites because your own issues with the unfortunate outcomes really isn't fair. How is this any different if you went to a bar or mall? Would you stop going to that bar or mall? Then what ...you'll be in your home and never meet anyone!

If you want, I could go off about women because my wife cheated on me! So it's not just guys, it comes down to the individual! Not the website! But I don't blame all women like you're blaming guys for their sexual desires.

Think about it with an open mind.

9/10/2012 4:21:11 PM You All Suck  
goaubie
Panama City, FL
51, joined Sep. 2012

Noooooo, you are way too hot.

9/12/2012 11:06:34 PM You All Suck  
whome14
North Miami Beach, FL
35, joined Sep. 2012

It will happen for you. It may or may not happen with this site but I'm sure it will happen for you someday. Then you will be telling others your happy stories.

9/15/2012 2:33:03 AM You All Suck  
opjames53
Athens, GA
63, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from donnamck1011:

Part of that is because men's brains are wired differently from women's.
Women evolved to reproduce and to be nurturers, and sleeping with every guy on the planet is not necessary to accomplish that goal.
Men are wired to spread their seed to as many women as possible, thereby spreading their genes and populating the planet by impregnating as many women as possible.
That being said, men also have something called a brain, which should tell them that women need love, tenderness, romance, and a certain level of commitment in order to fully enjoy sex. (most women do anyway)
Men also forget, that if they have sex with a lot of women, they get high fives from their buddies. But if women have sex with a lot of men or give in too easy, they are branded a slut.
And finally, some people, both men and women, just use the opposite sex for sex.
I've had it done to me. Fortunately, I didn't mind being used

9/15/2012 1:21:46 PM You All Suck  

paradise37
Hollywood, FL
46, joined Aug. 2012

Yea I agree we seem to not care about how nice the person is long as they look handsome or sexy. That's how we get played.

9/15/2012 7:19:48 PM You All Suck  
lukn4alady
Atlanta, GA
56, joined May. 2012

I don't believe ANY of the so called "success stories" on this site!
The majority of the girls I met were nothing but players and users.
It's a good thing this site is free. Because, it's not worth a damn!!

9/18/2012 9:58:20 AM You All Suck  

kmk98
Leesburg, IN
67, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from maggiemagpie:
Yuuuup I suck

Great! So do I
We ought to form a suckers club