Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delight login

Ha ha. females looking for males daytona beach craigslist You ll even get paid for sharing your encounter. Take pleasure in all your preferred shows, movies, sports, and far more making use of the Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN apps . i am simple russian girl lyrics We asked you to air your dirty dating laundry for us, and boy, did you provide.

bisexual hookup

Reproduction of news articles, photos, videos or any other content in complete or in portion in any type or medium with out express writtern permission of moneycontrol. brampton singles By the way, I think it was a couple of posts back that recommended asking a blind person how they are reading messages is a silly question. 8 million and, like most other countries in the world, individuals living with invisible chronic wellness circumstances are not listed within this information. locanto en espanol chicago If a individual is isolated or a loner, this could be a damaging indicator of their character.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/11/2012 9:37:19 AM Gary Johnson for President  

nfries88
Newark, NY
28, joined Nov. 2011

Former NM Governor Gary Johnson is the Libertarian Party's Candidate for President. He was running as a Republican, but was shut out of the debates.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/11/2012 1:54:32 PM Gary Johnson for President  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

a republican in libertarian clothing or visa versa?

8/11/2012 6:09:46 PM Gary Johnson for President  

nfries88
Newark, NY
28, joined Nov. 2011

Libertarian in Republican's clothing.

First Governor to campaign for an end to marijuana prohibition, back in the early '90s.
Among the first Governors to campaign for school choice (subsidizing sending kids to private schools as a way to either improve or eliminate the public school system).
Favors lax border policies.
Etc.

He's got some decent campaign ads out there. "Be Libertarian With Me", "You are Libertarian", etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X3QRSIXgns
http://youtu.be/4x9bkXVccAs

[Edited 8/11/2012 6:11:53 PM ]

8/11/2012 7:05:33 PM Gary Johnson for President  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
a republican in libertarian clothing or visa versa?

Ron Paul? Its not unheard of.

8/11/2012 7:37:21 PM Gary Johnson for President  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

If they take the time to learn what libertarians profess and believe, most conservatives and the majority of people that support the Tea Party Movement are thinking libertarian thoughts. A majority of Americans that are unhappy with both major political parties are probably libetarians without even knowing it.

8/11/2012 7:46:55 PM Gary Johnson for President  

nfries88
Newark, NY
28, joined Nov. 2011

yeah, that's what his "You Are Libertarian" video suggests.

8/12/2012 1:39:13 PM Gary Johnson for President  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from 58dpilot:
If they take the time to learn what libertarians profess and believe, most conservatives and the majority of people that support the Tea Party Movement are thinking libertarian thoughts. A majority of Americans that are unhappy with both major political parties are probably libetarians without even knowing it.

wondering if you've ever taken the 'political compass' test. google it if you're interested and i think you'll find that libertarian is not in the least like most people, expecially conservatives, think it to be. even ron paul scored barely in the libertarian box just below conservative authoritarians, like bush, thatcher, hitler and yes, believe it or not, obama.

8/12/2012 4:55:09 PM Gary Johnson for President  

nfries88
Newark, NY
28, joined Nov. 2011

Ron Paul scored well into the Libertarian box, about halfway between radical libertarian/anarchist and conservative, unless you've seen different results. Gary Johnson stands about dead-center in the box.

economics is the sole reason why many people do not fit into the libertarian box on those quizzes. To this we owe widespread economic ignorance thanks to the hacks that fill the halls of academia.

[Edited 8/12/2012 4:56:05 PM ]

8/12/2012 5:46:17 PM Gary Johnson for President  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Well said. I did take a "test" of some kind. It it was developed by the Cato Institute, not an academic political hack. I hit it dead center! The Cato Institute promotes free thinking. It is where you can see Libertarians at their best. "Reason" magazine is another good source for what it really means to see reason, identify bullshit, and understand what life and liberty are all about.

8/12/2012 5:53:22 PM Gary Johnson for President  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from nfries88:
Ron Paul scored well into the Libertarian box, about halfway between radical libertarian/anarchist and conservative, unless you've seen different results. Gary Johnson stands about dead-center in the box.

economics is the sole reason why many people do not fit into the libertarian box on those quizzes. To this we owe widespread economic ignorance thanks to the hacks that fill the halls of academia.

yes, the results on paul were very different that i saw where he fell barely below the authoritarian/ libertarian line about dead center to the right directly under bush and company. either way, conservative is conservative as economics go.

8/12/2012 5:58:44 PM Gary Johnson for President  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jrbogie1949:
yes, the results on paul were very different that i saw where he fell barely below the authoritarian/ libertarian line about dead center to the right directly under bush and company. either way, conservative is conservative as economics go.

Regardless of the results, please identify which scorecard. Please explain why it is more authoritarian than any of the several others available. One opinion doesn't form anything but a single opinion. That in itself invalidates the argument.

8/12/2012 6:08:29 PM Gary Johnson for President  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from 58dpilot:
Regardless of the results, please identify which scorecard. Please explain why it is more authoritarian than any of the several others available. One opinion doesn't form anything but a single opinion. That in itself invalidates the argument.

no, one opinion means nothing. just saying the results i saw differ. not unlike you in the gun confiscation thread naming something you read with statistics? what i saw is in the 'political compase' test as i said. there for you to google as you wish. where can i find that 'something' you read?

8/12/2012 6:10:38 PM Gary Johnson for President  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Cato Institute.

8/12/2012 6:15:21 PM Gary Johnson for President  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

oh really? cato institute? then why post this in answer to my question?

"Hell, I dont't know. Someone posted it on Facebook so it has to be real, right?"

8/12/2012 6:18:03 PM Gary Johnson for President  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Sorry. Different subject. The Cato Institute is a libertarian think tank. It has a political views calcualtor. I posted athe answer to your other guestion on the "UN gun confiscation thread" forum where it was originally dicussed.

8/12/2012 7:10:29 PM Gary Johnson for President  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

i know what the cato institute is. so is that where i can find your murdered/saved statistics?

8/12/2012 8:50:05 PM Gary Johnson for President  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

It's a popular item being shared on facebook. I don't know where it came from, who wrote or compiled it, or if it is even accurate. I might guess that the NRA might keep such statistics.

8/13/2012 4:28:52 AM Gary Johnson for President  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

i'm sure you're right. huge lobby organizations always have plenty of statistics.

8/13/2012 12:15:23 PM Gary Johnson for President  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

I like what I have heard from Mr. Johnson. I know people that are very involved with his campaign going so far as to leave their homes 6 months ago to work on it. They are very interested in Occupy movement.

At least he is reasonable because if we as country believe in our constitution then we need to make sure all the freedoms are for everyone. As long as some people are not free then no one is free if a powerful enough group decides you do not have a freedom anymore.

The first amendment to the constitution does not say that photographers have the right to crawl through your bushes and peek in your window and put pictures inside your own castle and embarrass you. Freedom of the press meant for the press to be allowed the write about the government and politicians were doing and keep them strait as well as businesses but they don't do that much anymore because they are too busy watching what the Kardashians are doing.

Freedom of speech did not mean using offensive language in place of learning words. A word loses its impact after you hear it so many times. It is fine when you are with your friends and there should not be a LAW against it but everyone should know how to express themselves with many good words that everyone will understand and respect. If you offend they will not be listening to you.

Freedom of religion means any religion not just your religion. In all my lifetime I have never seen so many people getting so worked up about anyone that is not a christian or Jew. So where in the constitution does it say but only if your Judeo Christian? We have always had these other people among us as people came to here from all over the world and always have. We cannot allow our constitution to be thrown out for ONE RELIGION.

And we have to protect the right of any citizen to protest when they disagree with the government other wise we have a dictatorship. A dictator tells you how to worship, what you can buy, what kind of work you are allowed to do, what you are allowed to say, when and where you are allowed to go and it all starts with letting the take away freedoms from OTHERS because, the government does not allow us to stop with THEM, it will soon be coming after your freedoms too, eventually.

8/13/2012 1:06:16 PM Gary Johnson for President  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

I like Pat Palson

8/13/2012 4:31:45 PM Gary Johnson for President  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
I kinda like Buddy Roemer

I like what he says too. Anyone who is reasonable and is not blaming the poor for the fact that the rich have stolen their future.

8/13/2012 9:17:36 PM Gary Johnson for President  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

No one can ever be free as long as they expect others to make them that way. Freedom starts with guts and personal responsiblity. When anyone depends on others to provide it, they are not free; but subject to the actions of others. that's not being free. It is merely benefitiing from the fruits of the labors and convictions of their betters. Queenie ain't free unless being dependent on a free ride provided by others is freedom.

[Edited 8/13/2012 9:18:20 PM ]

8/14/2012 8:54:20 PM Gary Johnson for President  

nfries88
Newark, NY
28, joined Nov. 2011

8/16/2012 7:31:27 PM Gary Johnson for President  
vv1985
Bowling Green, KY
32, joined Oct. 2011

I agree with OP.

Also FTW to a Consumption tax, replacing the income one.

8/17/2012 5:50:43 PM Gary Johnson for President  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

I have been following Gary Johnson for awhile and he makes sense.