Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www listcrawler com

For four minutes inform your life story in a lot of detail. iowa dating All three questions, now that I say them out loud, are type of indicative of becoming an adventurous particular person even horror movies, I assume. Get the latest Men s Style Tips, Evergreen Guides, Buying Strategies, and Exclusive Deals from Today s Leading Brands. bumble and bumble bulk Never have I ever stayed up all night talking to somebody.

best hookup websites 2016

And, boy, there is practically nothing much more painful than sitting by way of a complete course meal out of politeness. senior speed dating virginia The most tough factor is reading body language. There really should be handful of given that the old days. naughtydate fake Proceeds to spend for a secondary drink for myself prior to he goes, I proceed to block him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/11/2012 10:45:09 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

I'm all for cutting trillions in federal spending. If we don't we are going over the cliff soon.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/11/2012 11:37:14 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  
darlene48
Over 2,000 Posts (2,547)
Cincinnati, OH
66, joined Nov. 2009

At the expense of the elderly and handicapped? Has to be another way. We should take care of our own as we take care of other countries in aid. I look for the elderly to pitch a giant fit over any lose of their medicare/SS (which Ryan has planned) Might be a big mistake to have picked Ryan as this could be the deciding factor to give Obama four more years. Just an opinion here.....

8/11/2012 1:48:48 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

a couple of well groomed, god fearing dudes if if ever i saw one.

8/11/2012 2:42:09 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

A business man and a budget man. Good mix. If we lose we have neither. If we win, at least there is a chance.

8/11/2012 4:08:00 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
creed610
Folcroft, PA
47, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from darlene48:
At the expense of the elderly and handicapped? Has to be another way. We should take care of our own as we take care of other countries in aid. I look for the elderly to pitch a giant fit over any lose of their medicare/SS (which Ryan has planned) Might be a big mistake to have picked Ryan as this could be the deciding factor to give Obama four more years. Just an opinion here.....

Ahhh the misnomers,myths,and misinformed on the Ryan plan are out to play. #1 it doesn't change 1 thing in medicare for people 55+ so every single person on it, or close to it, gets 0 change. Sub 55 age group gets a series of options with medicare being one of them to get. #2 the aid to other countries thing is a straw man, we could zero out every bit of aid to other countries and it wouldn't be more then a spit in the bucket to the current entitlement programs we're paying for #3 It's bipartisan Sen. Ron Wyden, D from Oregon co authored the bill. Go youtube Ryans plan and listen to him explain it rather then the news. Also google "ryan destroys obamacare in 6 minutes" both will give you a better insight into the man and what he's talking about.

8/11/2012 7:01:42 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Romney does not have to win Florida to win, its just easier if he does.

As far as 'cutting' or 'gutting' SS/MC, the elderly need to wake up and smell the coffee because in their current form they are unsustainable and will both collapse by 2024 As I recall.. So if you are currently elderly and plan on living past that you need to wake up. If you dont enact reforms and it collapses as projected, then what?? You get nothing thats what. But if we dont get debt and spending undercontrol and the govt goes into massive debt then it could collapse sooner... How would the elderly or anyone else like that?

8/11/2012 7:41:12 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

I'm looking forward to the debates between Romney and Obama and Ryan and Biden...gads, I almost forgot Biden's name there. Had to think a while to remember it. How funny! Debates are going to be very interesting, or are they just gonna keep smearing each other with crap on TV and not have debates?

8/11/2012 8:59:20 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
I'm looking forward to the debates between Romney and Obama and Ryan and Biden...gads, I almost forgot Biden's name there. Had to think a while to remember it. How funny! Debates are going to be very interesting, or are they just gonna keep smearing each other with crap on TV and not have debates?

the mainstream press is already saying that biden will clean the floor with ryan. I can't stop laughing. A debate between ob and rummy will be interesting. On going to have his blame gun out loaded with shit balls and rummy will debate back his little girl tempterment.

As long as R&R get their game on straight away, start fighting back, and rubbing ob's face in his failled 4 years, I believe this vote will be a land slid in rummys favor.

8/11/2012 9:06:41 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
hellhound56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,378)
Conway, AR
26, joined Jun. 2012

Ah the fun in this world.

You can just about guarantee if a liberal says "republicans are cutting" then they're lying.

Every time I hear that and check. It's cutting what they are going to ADD to it not cutting FROM it

8/11/2012 11:45:13 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from hellhound56:
Ah the fun in this world.

You can just about guarantee if a liberal says "republicans are cutting" then they're lying.

Every time I hear that and check. It's cutting what they are going to ADD to it not cutting FROM it

Perfect!

8/12/2012 9:45:13 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  
creed610
Folcroft, PA
47, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from andy505050:
Are you ready for retirement yet? I am. But your still young but older than me. But these changes could affect you and if you havent got a start on investing and saving etc...I would start. maybe having a few rental properties etc...

Its your age group that will hurt the worst. My age group has plenty of time to plan and I think we'll figure it out, but its those 40-50 year old people I really worry about. For a number of reasons. 1. our savings and investment rate isn't very high and hasn't been in a long time. 2. The housing market has sunk alot of people in that age group at a time in their lives that isn't easy to recover. 3. I hate to say it but people over 50 have trouble getting and keeping well paying jobs. I have an aunt that has ...shit Idk multiple degrees and had years of experience in Quality Assurance and some other stuff and can't get a job for crap. I for one plan on working until I die...because for one thats who I am but two Ive never planned on having those safety nets. Ive always prided myself in making my own way anyway. I just worry about people who are in bad positions right now. And most are very hard working people whose lives are about to get worse.

I'm very set for retirement and my current path will enable me to retire in my mid 50's. A long time ago I realized that politicians were never going to try and solve the social security issue and therefore I shouldn't rely on it. I'm not a millionaire or even close but I have lived within my means, saved well, and invested wisely. All things that we're told to do but yeah a lot of people don't. Those 40-50 now who are expecting SS to carry them through their golden years need to pay attention because the current system runs into massive problems right around the time they'll need it most. Your age group needs to do the same, live within your means, invest and save. Speaking of investing, the "bush millionaire tax cuts" helped me tremendously where capital gains are concerned, those tax cuts weren't for millionaires but investors of all income groups.

8/12/2012 10:08:21 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
the mainstream press is already saying that biden will clean the floor with ryan. I can't stop laughing. A debate between ob and rummy will be interesting. On going to have his blame gun out loaded with shit balls and rummy will debate back his little girl tempterment.

As long as R&R get their game on straight away, start fighting back, and rubbing ob's face in his failled 4 years, I believe this vote will be a land slid in rummys favor.

Provided Biden is sober enough to carry on a conversation!

8/12/2012 10:37:38 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  
creed610
Folcroft, PA
47, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from andy505050:
I will say capital gains tax cuts helped me too. Its those people who are making 400-500 a week who are sure paying their bills etc...and eating. But it don't leave much left if anything to invest.

Theyll be working until they die. And in turn that will keep younger people from getting jobs as well. It may take a 100 years to turn this dynamic around.

When I was making that much I was still saving and living within my means. No cable tv, hell no tv's in the house etc. I weighed every expenditure on the scale of want versus need. If I needed it I would get it, if I wanted it I would save for it (without taking away from my savings). It's why I was able to by my house when I was 23 (wasn't as easy to buy a house 20 years ago either) etc. It's something people need to learn, to save. Hell my teenage son probably has saved more then so many of the people I've gone out with (yeah his expenses are lower but he has never had a job other then working around the house).

8/12/2012 10:43:26 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Good for you. It is refreshing to hear you get it. By the time they retire most people have less than $25,000 in savings and investments. Many have nothing. That is a big mistake.

If people would put just a few dollars out of every pay check away and leave it alone it is amazing how it adds up over a working lifetime. Such a simple thing to do, just giving up a couple indulgences a week and not spending on stuff you don't really need is all it takes.

8/12/2012 11:10:47 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  
creed610
Folcroft, PA
47, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from 58dpilot:
Good for you. It is refreshing to hear you get it. By the time they retire most people have less than $25,000 in savings and investments. Many have nothing. That is a big mistake.

If people would put just a few dollars out of every pay check away and leave it alone it is amazing how it adds up over a working lifetime. Such a simple thing to do, just giving up a couple indulgences a week and not spending on stuff you don't really need is all it takes.

Most people don't get it, especially liberals. Libs want people dependent on government and most liberals are happy to be dependent on the gov't. The problem is that when you get addicted to the gov't taking care of you, you then don't know how to take care of yourself and need the government to continue taking care of you. Alexander Tytler said it best:

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.

That is the mindset that has allowed entitlements to grow to such a large % of government expenditures. It simply can't continue no matter how much you tax the rich.

8/12/2012 11:14:54 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from creed610:
Most people don't get it, especially liberals. Libs want people dependent on government and most liberals are happy to be dependent on the gov't. The problem is that when you get addicted to the gov't taking care of you, you then don't know how to take care of yourself and need the government to continue taking care of you. Alexander Tytler said it best:

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.

That is the mindset that has allowed entitlements to grow to such a large % of government expenditures. It simply can't continue no matter how much you tax the rich.

You're right. We are already past the point of no return with government debt. It is not a matter of if, but when. I give it 5-7 years until we go completely bankrupt and reorganize. That results in a depression, one that may last 8-12 years or longer. Things will get very interesting when that happens. Very interesting indeed.

8/13/2012 12:46:25 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

If cash isnt worth crap i'd rather have a stockpile of guns and ammo than gold n silver. They will trade just as well.

8/13/2012 8:41:34 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Ammo is more important than guns that use it because everyone will still have guns, just nothing to feed them.

Likewise, components for reloading including a press or two, scales, bullet molds, dies in many calibers, bullets, primers, shot, wads, and propellant will hold value as there will be a lot of empty rifle and pistol brass and shotgun hulls laying around to refill.

8/13/2012 9:03:47 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
Ammo is more important than guns that use it because everyone will still have guns, just nothing to feed them.

Likewise, components for reloading including a press or two, scales, bullet molds, dies in many calibers, bullets, primers, shot, wads, and propellant will hold value as there will be a lot of empty rifle and pistol brass and shotgun hulls laying around to refill.

good point. I had heard more then once that by banding bullets somehow, will be ob's way around the constitution regarding guns.

8/13/2012 4:34:23 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Romney has screwed the poo with Ryan. He is only gonna have the right side of the right side voting for him. hehehehe

8/13/2012 6:14:16 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
Romney has screwed the poo with Ryan. He is only gonna have the right side of the right side voting for him. hehehehe

I was wondering why you were going to chime in. Being that you claim to be independent, you can still vote for him.

8/13/2012 6:17:42 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
hellhound56
Over 1,000 Posts (1,378)
Conway, AR
26, joined Jun. 2012

She's independent and the queen of England isn't old.

I mean hell it's damn near a requirement to have no critical thinking skills whatsoever to be an Obama supporter

8/13/2012 6:42:12 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from andy505050:
So does whiskey. I have a basement full of alcohol. Just buy a few bottles a week. as far as ammo goes i am a reloader so I have lots and lots of supplies.

Nice, I live in an apartment so I cant really get into reloading lol! I like my whiskey and booze, but in a societal breakdown I will be a bit more concerned with water

8/13/2012 9:27:36 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

And pot. I hear it's good for a lot of medicinal purposes. Without the FDA and Federal Government in the way who would cae about hiding it? I bet it would be in great demand. If you can get them, it would be prudent to save some seeds! The pharmecutical companies won't be in business for sure. The pot gower might be the next and only pharmacy available!

[Edited 8/13/2012 9:28:47 PM ]

8/15/2012 1:40:39 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
And pot. I hear it's good for a lot of medicinal purposes. Without the FDA and Federal Government in the way who would cae about hiding it? I bet it would be in great demand. If you can get them, it would be prudent to save some seeds! The pharmecutical companies won't be in business for sure. The pot gower might be the next and only pharmacy available!

It is the one that was used for thousands of years and helped many ill people.

8/15/2012 11:08:58 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Yeah if the federal govt didn't have money to enforce these silly laws I'd start growing pot. Damn the demand for that might jump start the economy lol

And there i sno reason to subjugate yourself to govermnet if you grow it so they can tax it. They tax evrything else already. Screw them. They need to go out and get jobs that produce something of value.

8/17/2012 1:14:42 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Yeah Ryan has been in Washington his whole life and been in office since he was 22. Where are all the jobs he created and when has he ever worked for anyone other than the government. Great choice so experienced at not working at a regular job. And Romney and his wife do not have to worry about "YOU PEOPLE". If you do not know that this is an insult then you are not as smart as you think you are.

8/17/2012 7:29:27 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
Yeah Ryan has been in Washington his whole life and been in office since he was 22. Where are all the jobs he created and when has he ever worked for anyone other than the government. Great choice so experienced at not working at a regular job. And Romney and his wife do not have to worry about "YOU PEOPLE". If you do not know that this is an insult then you are not as smart as you think you are.

Honestly queen. What is your purpose of bringing this up? From the begining of time we have had life long politicians. Why even today I'm sure we can find 100 politionians on your side who have been around longer then Paul. ie Kennedy, Reid, Poloicy, Barny, Rangle and who the hell knows who else. So while you think you are pointing out something new, your not.

Your a fricking died in the wool democrap it is plain to see. To say you are an independent is only fooling yourself and bringing true independents down in the eyes of the politial world. We hear the same shit from you as we do all other liberals so don't think you are having some sort of revelation.

8/17/2012 9:45:27 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  
creed610
Folcroft, PA
47, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from wasaqueen:

Oh so of course the Lightbringer Obama had so much more real world experience eh?

8/17/2012 11:43:15 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

Could you guys kindly stop qouting wasa so I dont have to see her ignorant ranting?? She's still spewing false statements that you cant even hear on msnbc... In office at 22? Wrong, he was elected to congress at 28, he was and aid/intern before that which doesnt count as 'in office'.

8/17/2012 1:53:51 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from creed610:
Oh so of course the Lightbringer Obama had so much more real world experience eh?

Yes, he ascended from heaven.

8/17/2012 5:40:21 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
Yes, he ascended from heaven.

Is this kind of statement not a blasphemy????

I am proud to have participated in History by voting for the first black president. I never thought he would save the world but really...Sarah Palin...I am not nuts.

I am bringing this up because your side has been saying how he is unfit because he was a community organizer and I am just bringing up Ryan's history the same as you guys do to Obama. You see I am not one sided like you are I think they both stink but Romney and Ryan stink more AND I HAVE WATCHED THEM LIE OUTRIGHT and I have not seen Obama stand there and lie to my face.

8/18/2012 7:50:55 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Independant does not mean Republican. You are so tight assed republican 58 but you are the only one who doesn't know it. How many Democrats have you voted for. Fact is I am a registered Republican and I have voted for republicans until Obama.

8/19/2012 12:26:41 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  
pelham12345
Bronx, NY
35, joined Dec. 2011

I dont Really care for palin, but i dont think shes wacky, just simple.. She wouldnt nuke anything she doesnt know anything about other countries or where they are to nuke

8/19/2012 12:51:10 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
Independant does not mean Republican. You are so tight assed republican 58 but you are the only one who doesn't know it. How many Democrats have you voted for. Fact is I am a registered Republican and I have voted for republicans until Obama.

Blastemy? Blastemy is that you are still living and feeding off your betters. Nuff said about that.

8/19/2012 9:56:30 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Will someone tell me the last Republican president that cut spending?

8/20/2012 7:44:06 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

ooooo gees, is queen on a mindless rant again?

Queeny, it does not matter what you think. Really. Yo boy is going out with the next days trash. So you may as well start thinking about your rants against R&R when they are in office.

8/20/2012 8:21:51 AM What about Romney and Ryan?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

While Biden continues to make a fool of himself nearly every time he opens his mouth and Obama hasn't addressed or answered questions to the resident press corps in the white house briefing room since June 8. He has had a few hundred fund raisers all over the place. He is more concerned with other people's tax returns and what they carried on their cars than any discussion about his dismal peformance and the failure of his policies. Ryan and Romney are intelligently addressing multiple issues regarding debt, jobs, and the economy one after another. It appears that when they come, the debates are goning to be a wash.

8/20/2012 3:17:54 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
Blastemy? Blastemy is that you are still living and feeding off your betters. Nuff said about that.

You are a liar.

8/20/2012 3:21:07 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
ooooo gees, is queen on a mindless rant again?

Queeny, it does not matter what you think. Really. Yo boy is going out with the next days trash. So you may as well start thinking about your rants against R&R when they are in office.

Tell me one republican president that has cut the government? You can't so you attack and call name and insult, just like republicans always do.

I would bet money on who is gonna win but with republicans they do not pay off when you win a bet on president.

8/21/2012 3:10:29 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
Biden cracks me up. If I was advising Obama I'd tell him to put the crazy uncle back in the attic lol.

One of the funniest times you can have is to do a search for Joe Biden on Youtube and see him in action in many ways. The guy is hillarious!

8/21/2012 6:24:08 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  
wasaqueen
Seymour, IN
71, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
One of the funniest times you can have is to do a search for Joe Biden on Youtube and see him in action in many ways. The guy is hillarious!

You can't name one can you?

8/21/2012 7:56:00 PM What about Romney and Ryan?  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from wasaqueen:
You can't name one can you?

No. The closest one was Ronnie. Reagan fired a bunch of the air traffic controllers but it didn't matter. It didn't reduce the number of employees in the FAA. After he fired the strikers, he FAA immediately began hiring new ones to replace the ones that got fired.

A president does not have the authority to reduce the number of government employees. When Reagan fired the ATC guys they were replaced, the job slots didn't go away. In fact the military services had a giant problem with shortages of air traffic controllers as soldiers and airmen fled the military for cushy high paying ATC jobs as civilian government employees.

If you understand how the budgetary and Federal government's civilian personel system worked you would know that increasing the number of government employees and expanding each department's budget are built into the system. That system is protected by law and the government employees union. That union along with partners at the State and local level makes up 95% of current union membership in America today. The vast majority of union members in America are civilian government employees.

Only Congress can mandate a reduction in the number of government employees through legislation. They would have to eliminate actual government offices or departments and repeal the authority for the department involved to operate and make rules and regulations. When congress formed each of these departments the preamble to each states generally that, "The secreatry ...insert department name here... has the power and authority to make rules, and these rules shall have power, force and effect of law." The President can hire and fire the secretaries, but can't tell them what to do. That authority comes from Congress when it established the Act that formed the particular department.

They could also not pass funding for a particular "Department of" but that wouldn't reduce the number of employees, it would only force the director of that department to send them home because he can't pay them. They wouldn't be "fired" per se. If funding were restored they would simply return to their jobs.

Things connected to government are rarely as simple as they seem so it doesn't surpirse me that no president or Congress has ever reduced the size of government. The fact is that it is mostly because unless at least two branches of government can agree nearly 100% and actually repeal an "Act of Congress", they can't.

Simple, huh?