Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup locations near me

Now, this is one particular of the more uncommon concerns you can ask. dating ns I want to show how My Heart is complete of Like for that correct Male that Godly Man . Your private style and personality will be totally reflected via the interface of the character you decide on and set. twoo go A new prompt will be provided to indicate this new requirement, and then give you options to upload the documents when filing your claim.

tinder for gay hookups

Unemployment added benefits are paid to a debit card provided by the state s vendor, Conduent. date hookup com login On the net dating and dating apps are now a single of the most common techniques to meet a new companion and there are additional than 1,400 web sites in the UK alone, catering for folks from all walks of life and interests. Also view lists of FDA authorized drugs. cityxguide oklahoma city So she made OkCupid profiles that placed her in Portland, Austin, Boulder, and New York, and started dating mostly by way of video.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
6/29/2008 11:50:48 AM What turns you off in a profile?  
fingerpick
Colorado City, CO

when i see guys at the bootom of the page listed as "freinds" its a red flag that they are already taken

6/29/2008 4:02:52 PM What turns you off in a profile?  

freeespirit
Colorado Springs, CO

No pics!!! It does not matter what you look like what matters is that you are a real person. I find it much easier totalk to someone if they look like something other than a silouette. Be comfortable with yourslef enough to post a photo. Just my opinion and you know what they say about opinons lol

Molly

7/2/2008 8:57:16 AM What turns you off in a profile?  

stormygrl
Casa Grande, AZ

Very old pictures or far away shots......or the ones who only talk about sex...

7/5/2008 9:09:32 AM What turns you off in a profile?  

brobri
Lake George, CO

I guess the thing that turns me off in a profile would be someone who is demanding on every issue. Re: I don't like this or you'd better be that.
These are the things that cut down the chances of someone replying to you. "Must love horses" means that they want me to help feed them, and clean up after them. (Just another example - not that I've seen this before in a profile).

As I've posted before, If there isn't a pic, I don't read thier profile, so I don't know what is in a profile of someone who has no pic.

7/9/2008 1:46:20 PM What turns you off in a profile?  

mtn_man_vail
Eagle, CO

From a mans point of view, women that think by saying I only want "this type of man, with only these qualities". They are selling themselves short, because I know alot of opposites do attract, and there is a chemistry that can sometimes happen when two people look into each others eyes.

7/11/2008 1:34:33 PM What turns you off in a profile?  

igogolf
Colorado Springs, CO

I just had to add my $0.02.

(thats two cents for those mathmatically chalenged)

it does not matter what you put into your profile, what pictures you post, or anything else for that matter.

what matters is that you are honest with youself in what you do write or answer your questions.

now he's my logic;

if you are honest with what you are looking for and who you are then you will find that person (provided they log on). who cares if dog pictures turn off someone, there is that other person that it will attract.

me personally i know that by being in the military that turns off some people, i dont mind that, because it takes some one to understand and accept the military to date a person in the military. i also know that i have to accept some stero-typing that come with it as well.

bottom line is - be honest, honesty goes a long way.

igogolf

7/11/2008 10:17:09 PM What turns you off in a profile?  
annie80918
Colorado Springs, CO

Well said igogolf

8/3/2008 4:57:27 PM What turns you off in a profile?  

skwyrlly
Monument, CO

Well the big bummer is that the only current picture I have is with me and my dog. Who knew!

I totally agree with igogolf and hopefully there is someone out there for everyone... even the shirtless guys.

8/4/2008 12:27:35 PM What turns you off in a profile?  

dnvrite
Wheat Ridge, CO

No photos....please, how difficult can it be to put a photo on your prfile? I am horrible at this kind of stuff, but I managed. And you have got to love the ones who put photos of them when they were 30 and they are now 65. Not even wishing is going to change the march of time. Do they think they are going to hide that fact when you meet????

8/19/2008 5:40:01 PM What turns you off in a profile?  
mishaunique
Grand Junction, CO

Conceit. "I am very good looking." or "hot", or anything like that.

Oooookay..

Or mean things. "no fatties", "no baldies", or anything that is just hateful.

There are more ways to get what you like across without being mean. Of course, this does weed out the more rude of our species however..hmmm..

I look for common interests. If someone has nothing in common with me at all, then I just cannot see dating them. I like punk, I smoke, I go out dancing every weekend. He can't be around smokers, he loves country, he stays home every weekend and watches t.v.

You have to connect on some level don't you think? Isn't that what we are all looking for?

Okay- soapbox over. Have a great night!

8/20/2008 12:21:47 PM What turns you off in a profile?  

bunnyfastard
Craig, CO

No photos.

9/5/2008 10:59:27 AM What turns you off in a profile?  

bossman2020
Denver, CO

what realy sucks is there is no pic. thats one truns me off. it would help if they had one on there so you know who you are emailing to. true

9/9/2008 5:06:51 PM What turns you off in a profile?  

nickleranch1
Colorado Springs, CO

This may sound a tad bit shallow, but when I am browsing profiles the very first thing I look at is the pictures. If I see a picture that grabs my attention, then I read what they have written. If I like their essay, and they do not live across the country, I will write them.

When I am going through the personals, as I said I am looking at the pictures, if all I see is a dog, or a bird, or a cat, or she is so far away, down by the creek, making her look like I need a magnifying glass to see what she looks like.I usually never give that profile a second glance.

When I read the essay, if they can't spell, it makes me wonder what her back ground is because normally I only get what they want or don't want.

So, after much ado, I reckon what turns me off are several different things. Bad pictures, bad spelling, nothing saying what type of person she is in everyday life.

I so didn't mean to write this much

[Edited 9/9/2008 5:08:31 PM]

9/15/2008 9:26:32 PM What turns you off in a profile?  
rileymax07
Greeley, CO

Half nake pictures... makes me wonder what they are really after (duh)
People who flirt or email you and they have no pictures, and when you ask they don't respond.

But honestly, everyone has their own thing that they are doing, and it's up to me to either participate or not...

9/17/2008 9:26:02 PM What turns you off in a profile?  

laheb
Paonia, CO

Quote from someguyinco:
Turn-offs: People who can't spell. It's just one of the many signs that you won't be able to hold an intelligent conversation with the person. Even people who can't use the proper form of a word...ie: than-then, your-you're, there's-theirs.

Grr!!! I don't need to be speaking to a brain surgeon or an MIT grad, but - Come on, people!

Amen!!! It only takes a moment to spell correctly and use correct grammer.

Another turn off would be coming right out and saying your looking for sex.

Seperated.....seperated is not single, come back when you are.

Page: 1, 2, 3