Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

No matter if or not they have this illness or not. free dating sites for augusta ga So fantastic way to meet and chat to individuals who you currently know have a thing in frequent with you. Come to be a forward focused, strategic leader with the Emory advantage. san jose costa rica red light district Converts dating in to some thing even more competitive and less rewarding than a job interview.

skipthegames com

HER is 1 of the most well known lesbian dating apps, and it s created to be an inclusive space for all bi, trans, lesbian, non binary, and queer girls. naples dating service Folks are judged on how they look, how they talk, what they ve done, what they ve not completed Recall to focus on what you have and what you ve performed, not what you lack and what has passed you by. I was scrolling via TikTok when the app recommended I click on Sarah s account. how do i reopen my eharmony account We have been introduced by his roommate and we were each immediately drawn to every single other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/23/2008 7:43:16 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

unc005
Seagrove, NC

Sorry lioness. I wonder the same exact thing!

The last SOB (from here on DH) strung me along for 3 wks. before "officially" breaking it off with me. I was just f*cking STUPID hanging on because I wanted SO badly for it to work for us.

It was a LDR, so...enough said there!

So, I've been there, done that, burned the tshirt a couple times...it f*cking SUCKS!

I REALLY would like to believe that there ARE those guys out there who are NOT fake, full of themself, are truly genuine good-hearted, etc.

Until then though...

*sighs*

unc

5/23/2008 8:27:57 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

nicck123456
Inver Grove Heights, MN

the dumbasses are the people that are out there trying to prove there a man and women fall for it every time they dress tough get the tatoos cut the sleeves off there t shirt
the wife beeter type and the girls just fall all over him. or they spend there day working the pecks so the girls will drop the panties it happens everyday...the real problum is these people reproduce......bozo guys with bozo women.........produce bozo.kids

5/23/2008 8:38:51 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

oldmanrocker
Gladstone, OR

Quote from nicck123456:
the dumbasses are the people that are out there trying to prove there a man and women fall for it every time they dress tough get the tatoos cut the sleeves off there t shirt
the wife beeter type and the girls just fall all over him. or they spend there day working the pecks so the girls will drop the panties it happens everyday...the real problum is these people reproduce......bozo guys with bozo women.........produce bozo.kids
Very well put nicck, I agree with ya TOTALLY!!!!!

5/23/2008 10:00:42 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

Quote from tara7c:
Quote from lioness_nikki:
Quote from pattilee3:
Girl I have to tell you something sad. I have known the most macho men, army rangers, navy special ops etc. They can hang off all the mountains and jump out of all the airplanes they want but when it comes to telling a woman the truth they ate f-ing pussies. It is a damned shame but true. Thjey think they have a pair but news flash, they don't.

that's exactly the type I'm talking about! If they can't let me down...how are they going to save our country from REAL danger...not just the danger of me ripping them a new one?

Perhaps they don't want to hurt someone's feelings or are concerned about the type of response they might encounter. I doubt that this has anything to do with being a "macho man", but more to do with being a man and not being sure how to handle a situation. They can handle the REAL dangers...but they may not be sure how to handle the way some women respond to truth...crying, yelling, and other types of immature behavior. I find those statements posted to be offensive and disrespectful to those brave men who defend our freedoms. There's a big difference between courage in war and telling a woman that things aren't working out.

And you cannot make generalized statements that make an assumption that all people in that group respond like that. I am currently communicating with a retired Marine....and believe me....you better be able to hear and handle the truth with this one...because you're going to hear it. (not in a mean or disrespectful manner either)
Be careful what you ask for....you need to be able to handle the truth in an appropriate manner if honesty and straight-forward is what you are seeking.

Disrespecting our military men is not acceptable. When did you serve in the military...or are you signing up this week?

Remember to honor those that serve or have served our country this coming Monday...they are the reason that you can come on a public forum and make such statements. Ironic.

I have nothing but respect for our military...so why don't you get bucked off your high horse? Both of my grandfathers are WW2 vets, my cousin is serving in Iraq right now, and I happen to like dating marines because usually they know how to act like gentlemen.I was hoping they would also have the knack to tell you the truth without sugar coating it or being disrespectful. Guess not. What I am saying is that it's unfortunate that a man can serve our country and do things that would give the rest of us nightmares without batting an eye, but they can't cowboy up and tell "some girl" that they don't want to see her again. And yes...I did work in law enforcement. I can handle the truth, I am straight forward with all that I encounter, and I expect the same from someone I'm dating. Most of us who have served in the military or done law enforcement have a "switch" that allows you to detatch from the situation as it's happening. They train you for it. I don't understand why he can't just use that switch. Not talking to me is the coward's way out. I thought that because he was military he might have more integrity than some other dipshit off the street...but I guess I was wrong.

Don't YOU dare to assume that you know anything about my politcal persuasions and my feelings for our troops.Who cares if you are dating a marine. Do you want a medal or something? Many of them are my friends, too (I do live in the city with the most military bases) and unlike you, who are lucky enough to have a guy that's not going on deployment anytime soon...many of the people I know and love are probably getting shot at RIGHT NOW!!! Of course I will be honoring them on Monday. Now unless you have something more constructive to say...GET BENT! have a nice day!

To the rest: thanks for the input, guys!!

[Edited 5/23/2008 10:02:27 AM]

5/24/2008 7:32:27 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

freakingnasty
Council Bluffs, IA

Quote from pattilee3:
Girl I have to tell you something sad. I have known the most macho men, army rangers, navy special ops etc. They can hang off all the mountains and jump out of all the airplanes they want but when it comes to telling a woman the truth they ate f-ing pussies. It is a damned shame but true. Thjey think they have a pair but news flash, they don't.

um, there's nothing in the navy called special ops, only SEALS, EOD, DIVER. sorry, not trying to be a d*ck. Just don't want anyone being misinformed

on topic: nikki, I am UNDER you heehee woohoo!!!

5/24/2008 7:35:48 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

pedro_2079
Peterborough, ON

lol give em hell girl. u know wats right

5/24/2008 7:55:30 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

venussmiles
Jacksonville Beach, FL

Quote from lioness-nikki
Quote from tara7c:
Quote from lioness_nikki:
Quote from pattilee3:

that's exactly the type I'm talking about! If they can't let me down...how are they going to save our country from REAL danger...not just the danger of me ripping them a new one?

Perhaps they don't want to hurt someone's feelings or are concerned about the type of response they might encounter. I doubt that this has anything to do with being a "macho man", but more to do with being a man and not being sure how to handle a situation. They can handle the REAL dangers...but they may not be sure how to handle the way some women respond to truth...crying, yelling, and other types of immature behavior. I find those statements posted to be offensive and disrespectful to those brave men who defend our freedoms. There's a big difference between courage in war and telling a woman that things aren't working out.

And you cannot make generalized statements that make an assumption that all people in that group respond like that. I am currently communicating with a retired Marine....and believe me....you better be able to hear and handle the truth with this one...because you're going to hear it. (not in a mean or disrespectful manner either)
Be careful what you ask for....you need to be able to handle the truth in an appropriate manner if honesty and straight-forward is what you are seeking.

Disrespecting our military men is not acceptable. When did you serve in the military...or are you signing up this week?

Remember to honor those that serve or have served our country this coming Monday...they are the reason that you can come on a public forum and make such statements. Ironic.

I have nothing but respect for our military...so why don't you get bucked off your high horse? Both of my grandfathers are WW2 vets, my cousin is serving in Iraq right now, and I happen to like dating marines because usually they know how to act like gentlemen.I was hoping they would also have the knack to tell you the truth without sugar coating it or being disrespectful. Guess not. What I am saying is that it's unfortunate that a man can serve our country and do things that would give the rest of us nightmares without batting an eye, but they can't cowboy up and tell "some girl" that they don't want to see her again. And yes...I did work in law enforcement. I can handle the truth, I am straight forward with all that I encounter, and I expect the same from someone I'm dating. Most of us who have served in the military or done law enforcement have a "switch" that allows you to detatch from the situation as it's happening. They train you for it. I don't understand why he can't just use that switch. Not talking to me is the coward's way out. I thought that because he was military he might have more integrity than some other dipshit off the street...but I guess I was wrong.

Don't YOU dare to assume that you know anything about my politcal persuasions and my feelings for our troops.Who cares if you are dating a marine. Do you want a medal or something? Many of them are my friends, too (I do live in the city with the most military bases) and unlike you, who are lucky enough to have a guy that's not going on deployment anytime soon...many of the people I know and love are probably getting shot at RIGHT NOW!!! Of course I will be honoring them on Monday. Now unless you have something more constructive to say...GET BENT! have a nice day!

To the rest: thanks for the input, guys!!

[Edited 5/23/2008 10:02:27 AM]

There is nothing in military or law enforcement training that teaches an individual how to handle their private interpersonal relationships. That "training" came from the individual's upbringing.

It's a fine thing to honor your loved ones on Monday; however, in reality, everyday this country loses someone who has served, past and present conflicts --- take a moment every day to honor more than those you know.

5/24/2008 9:21:34 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

I am thankful for them all, everyday.

5/24/2008 10:09:46 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Office Hours are whenever I get to my inbox.

venussmiles does keep me busy so it might be awhile.

You have problems, I have answers.

Les/Sgt.Mac

5/24/2008 10:11:09 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

myheart78
Edinburgh, IN

join the club

5/24/2008 10:15:04 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

chopperbabe
Overland Park, KS

Just add milk to the flakes ... eventually they will get soggy and shut up

5/24/2008 10:20:00 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

Quote from chopperbabe:
Just add milk to the flakes ... eventually they will get soggy and shut up

That's classic. LMAO!!!

5/24/2008 10:23:01 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

nicck123456
Inver Grove Heights, MN

being in the service does not exempt a person from being a dumbass Just the nature of

what these Men do for our country tell you sometime they are not the best in a relationship (no Desrespect intended) Sometimes what has been expecred of them can

effect the rest of there live and the people arround them....

nicck

5/24/2008 10:28:36 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

hugsnlaughter
McKeesport, PA

I salute our military and do honor them but I have to admit some (NOT ALL) think the uniform gives them the power to "lead the troops" even when they get out. The same applies to policemen. My sister was married to a retired marine, now chief of police, treated her like dirt, walked out as she was recovering from back surgery and left her literarly without a bed to sleep on. Came in and right in front of her removed what was "his". And I have a cousin married to a retired marine, she can't say a word, his word is law. Seems some of the marines and cops forget to remove the attitude when they remove the uniform. JMO

5/24/2008 10:55:54 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

unfound79
Rosemead, CA

Honestly...Us men are f*cked either way you women look at us...We are pussies if we are not being honest and upfront..But then there are those guys out there that are upfront...then you women cry calling them assholes for telling you the harsh truth! Listen women, actually this goes for both genders...If ever anyone isn't being totally upfront with you.. It could be for any of these reasons... A) He/She doesn't want to hurt ur feelings.... B) Spare you from embarrassment, looking foolish!.....C) It's possible He/She doesn't want to be labeled an "ASSHOLE" ...But PLEASE!!! PUSSIES?! Nahh you women are basically bitter and like i said either way upfront or not..We are "Pussies or Assholes" ....why? BECAUSE YOUR ANGRY FOR GETTING DUMPED.......PERIOD!

[Edited 5/24/2008 10:58:51 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4