Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gps hookup app

The dopamine repair will overwhelm any fantastic sense you have. dating sites in sarasota fl Just having drinks in the key date is good, as a lot of people are meeting folks on the net and normally do not want to commit a good deal of time in a stranger, but adhere on both and two principle. Really feel at ease and meet individuals from all over the planet on the web right now! Rapid sign up permits to come across singles globally for critical relationships , adore, romance and and friendship. nostrings com review Undoubtedly a will have to study for any individual interested in on line gaming.

skipthegames login

In dating initially impressions count, and the initial words you exchange on the internet can make all the distinction. single men joplin mo He is now, but I ended up asking my other FYG about which Calc professor they encouraged throughout my initially year. I was a 19 year old unemployed college drop out at the time. craigslist houston sex Then there was the guy who was convinced Ewing was lying to him about not having young children after he identified a sippy cup that belonged to one of her friends youngsters in the cupholder of her car.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/22/2008 11:59:28 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

I am so done with flakes and people who string you along. What is the problem with growing a pair and simply telling someone (that would be me) either A.) I can't hang out with you because I want to get drunk with my dipshit friends, or B.) I don't want to hang out with you because you (pick all that apply) talk too much, will eat me alive, have too much of your own shit going on, etc?
Then again...these folks are probably beneath me and they are lucky to have even been graced by my presence. Too bad they didn't jump on a good thing when they had a chance, because now if they call I will be like "what was your name again?"

(sorry for the rant...stuck at home with an injury and having a pity party.)

5/23/2008 12:03:18 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

pattilee3
Norfolk, VA

Girl I have to tell you something sad. I have known the most macho men, army rangers, navy special ops etc. They can hang off all the mountains and jump out of all the airplanes they want but when it comes to telling a woman the truth they ate f-ing pussies. It is a damned shame but true. Thjey think they have a pair but news flash, they don't.

5/23/2008 12:04:13 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

mojobat
Orlando, FL

I've noticed that you have plenty of friends here...

5/23/2008 12:06:03 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

jdog3232
Bakersfield, CA

that sucks ,seems like your luck is like mine,if i didnt have bad luck i wouldnt have no luck at all.
there are good men left out there,but as tou know its easy to spot the ones that aint worth your time. good luck!

5/23/2008 12:06:24 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

mojobat
Orlando, FL

Hey Patti...you're not too far my my old stompin' grounds

5/23/2008 12:06:40 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

darc1
Fenton, MI

f*ck um thats what i say. ill be your friend!

5/23/2008 12:11:54 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

Quote from pattilee3:
Girl I have to tell you something sad. I have known the most macho men, army rangers, navy special ops etc. They can hang off all the mountains and jump out of all the airplanes they want but when it comes to telling a woman the truth they ate f-ing pussies. It is a damned shame but true. Thjey think they have a pair but news flash, they don't.

that's exactly the type I'm talking about! If they can't let me down...how are they going to save our country from REAL danger...not just the danger of me ripping them a new one?

5/23/2008 12:17:34 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

pattilee3
Norfolk, VA

Quote from lioness_nikki:
Quote from pattilee3:

that's exactly the type I'm talking about! If they can't let me down...how are they going to save our country from REAL danger...not just the danger of me ripping them a new one?

True girl and I'm hatin it. I was lookin for a real man but it's tough

5/23/2008 2:40:56 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

sylvirrayne
Des Moines, IA

Quote from pattilee3:

they are like that because most women make the rest of us look bad, these so called macho men have only been around prissy b*tches who make a big deal out of everything, they get around a real woman, and she becomes another one of the guys, because she doesn't start drama with every skeeze that walks past her, she has no baggage, and can handle critism and honesty ...... thank the prissy b*tches for his behavior hun.

5/23/2008 3:18:03 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

Quote from sylvirrayne:
Quote from pattilee3:

they are like that because most women make the rest of us look bad, these so called macho men have only been around prissy b*tches who make a big deal out of everything, they get around a real woman, and she becomes another one of the guys, because she doesn't start drama with every skeeze that walks past her, she has no baggage, and can handle critism and honesty ...... thank the prissy b*tches for his behavior hun.

Wow, such wisdom from one so young

5/23/2008 3:56:04 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

tara7c
Westerville, OH

Quote from lioness_nikki:
Quote from pattilee3:

Perhaps they don't want to hurt someone's feelings or are concerned about the type of response they might encounter. I doubt that this has anything to do with being a "macho man", but more to do with being a man and not being sure how to handle a situation. They can handle the REAL dangers...but they may not be sure how to handle the way some women respond to truth...crying, yelling, and other types of immature behavior. I find those statements posted to be offensive and disrespectful to those brave men who defend our freedoms. There's a big difference between courage in war and telling a woman that things aren't working out.

And you cannot make generalized statements that make an assumption that all people in that group respond like that. I am currently communicating with a retired Marine....and believe me....you better be able to hear and handle the truth with this one...because you're going to hear it. (not in a mean or disrespectful manner either)
Be careful what you ask for....you need to be able to handle the truth in an appropriate manner if honesty and straight-forward is what you are seeking.

Disrespecting our military men is not acceptable. When did you serve in the military...or are you signing up this week?

Remember to honor those that serve or have served our country this coming Monday...they are the reason that you can come on a public forum and make such statements. Ironic.

5/23/2008 4:02:15 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

honeyheart95
Elkins, WV

I found the little man who plays the violin and he's playing you a song..To go with your pity party. One can't be complete without him...

Naaaa seriously, Men are men are men..ran into mostly those, but there are good ones who are honest and blunt and upfront..Seems they are pretty much TAKEN, or live too far Good Luck!!

5/23/2008 4:53:07 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

the_harley68
San Antonio, TX

I have had my own experiences with men like this. They take the coward's way out by not calling in hopes we get the messages that they don't want anything to do with us.

A bunch of little pussies if you ask me.

I will say this... I also know a lot of great men so not all men are ball-less. JMO

5/23/2008 4:59:05 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

sunnyboy59
Queensland
Australia

It Takes a Real Woman to bring out the real Man...

Tears to those who Can't keep up..

5/23/2008 6:12:46 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

just_joel
Franklin, AR

thanks for sticking up for some of us the_harley68

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4