Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free gay hookup sites

Even though I ve under no circumstances explicitly mentioned it aloud, it was quite sweet. vancouver christian singles I responded, then asked him about his faith, and what church he attended. We messaged via the app and eventually I gave him my number, and we talked on the phone twice ahead of deciding to go out. rub ratings baton rouge Nicely I bet he has a handful of stories about dating someone who sat by the incorrect particular person.

listcrawler ads

I feel if much more persons asked themselves this query they d be extra prepared to essentially date. calhoun ga classifieds She sat with us and, basically, interviewed me for like 20 minutes. On TikTok, you can duet with people s videos, which I decided to do. fetlife ios This is a relatable topic to discuss on your initially date as it will unveil the fun side of both pf you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/25/2008 4:58:51 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

armystud1
Fort Stewart, GA

YOUR F*CKING WOMEN thats why we have a hard time telling yall shit-------------infantry we go out there and do the shit like one of you said with out batting an eye but i dont care what anyone says to try to discredit this the only reason men women arnt allowed in to combate arms is cause if she gets wounded all the men will rush to help her---thuse causeing more causualtys--------caus ewe cant stand to see women hurt---same in life we dont tell you straight out or we "beat around the bush" cause belive it or not we dont want to see you hurt------call it a defect in out huah huah kil kill kill mentalitysorry for getting upset

5/25/2008 5:15:19 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

justinab1979
Washington, IN

Quote from lioness_nikki:
I know I love all of you guys (some more than others) but I'm serious about hating it here...and you know what I'm talking about...you lived here. So did the sun get to everyone? Is it the good tequila from Mexico? what is it here?

I always had the theory that California is so crazy because it is a severely altered environment. (that my crack pot theory)
Most likely it is the massive amount of people and greater degree of anonymity you get a recipe for disaster. At least from an interpersonal relations point of view.

5/25/2008 9:34:23 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

kenb5b01
Northport, WA

I have wondered at this for years.
What many women never realize is that it doesn't take jumping out of airplanes, hanging off of cliffs, running into burning buildings and chasing bad guys to make a person honest and straight forward. That is something a person either has within them or not.

I would like to point out a couple things that might help you avoid your situation in the future. BEFORE you find yourself sitting and waiting and being strung along; don't date the kind of guy who would rather drunk with his dip-shit friends.

I realize that women tend to go for those 'bad-boy' types rather than the honest, hard working guys, but that in it's self is the problem on both sides of the gender gap. Women insist on turning a blind eye on the straight shooters and migrate to the pansy assed, party animals who treat them like crap, and then blame it on the men because the guys they are dating can't say things like they are, or lie, cheat and manipulate.

If you want to find a guy who is straight forward in all aspects of his life there are a few questions you can ask to determine if he is honest and straight forward or a waste of your time.

1.) Does he own a car?
1a.) If so, does he push it or drive it?
1b.) Are the tires newer than the stereo or speakers?
1c.) Can he change a tire?
2.) Is he employed?
1a.) If so, how long at current employment?
2b.) How long at previous job?
3.) Does he have a bank account? (Amount in the account doesn't matter.)
3a.) Are his bills paid?
3b.) Is there a positive balance in his savings account? (again, amount doesn't matter)
3c.) Is the jewelry he wears worth more than the amount in his bank account?
4.) Where does he live?
4a.) How long has he lived there?
4b.) Does he rent or own? (If he is over 24 and lives with his parents or crashes at a friends place, walk away.)

Now these might seem like questions that all point toward money, but they aren't. The answers to the questions will help determine if the guy has any concept of responsibility and self accountability. The will also assist in determining if the guy spends more of his paycheck on partying and toys to impress women, rather than paying bills and establishing a foundation for the future.

Now most of these questions can be answered through observation and other might take time, but if at first observation the guy portrays himself as the 'bad-boy' type it is unlikely the answers to these questions will prove otherwise.

[Edited 5/25/2008 9:35:12 AM]

5/25/2008 10:08:58 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

Ken...all the answers to your questions were optimal in the last two "mishaps" first the firefighter and then the marine. So, even though I went through that checklist mentally and they both got A+ reviews, and seemed like nice guys on top of it...it didn't guarantee that they aren't dipshits (in my book) just not total dipshits.

Thanks to whoever just explained that that's why women aren't alowed on the combat field, I've heard that one before and now it's just been confirmed.

5/25/2008 10:40:14 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

carolinaguy71
Boca Raton, FL

Hey women are guilty of this too, just d*ck you around until they have something else but wont tell you what the hells really going on. I mean I have no problem telling someone I dont like them or that things really arent going to work out. I mean the worse you can do is flip out and boil something

But seriously if someone cant be honest and tell you how they feel or what is on their minds then what other things do they hide? And with that being the case I would break it off immediately because that is not the type of person that I would want in my life.

5/25/2008 9:36:17 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

sylvirrayne
Des Moines, IA

Quote from carolinaguy71:
Hey women are guilty of this too, just d*ck you around until they have something else but wont tell you what the hells really going on. I mean I have no problem telling someone I dont like them or that things really arent going to work out. I mean the worse you can do is flip out and boil something

But seriously if someone cant be honest and tell you how they feel or what is on their minds then what other things do they hide? And with that being the case I would break it off immediately because that is not the type of person that I would want in my life.

those women fall under the prissy b*tch category I have mentioned twice now .... as have several other people ... did you actually read all of what was said before you? or are you just commenting on a few that you skimmed over?

I ask simply because this has been stated several times already ... why repeat it over and over and over again?

5/25/2008 9:39:20 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

your_sweetie
Yuba City, CA

turn that pity party around..... go out and look for new cheese...lol

[Edited 5/25/2008 9:45:34 PM]

5/25/2008 9:48:03 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

Quote from sylvirrayne:
Quote from healthologist:
Men Can Never Win

- If you work too hard, you re not spending enough time with her. If you don't work hard enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.

- If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, it's exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your butt and find something better.

- If you get a promotion ahead of her, it's favoritism. If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.

- If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment. If you keep quiet, it's male indifference.

- If you cry, you're a wimp. If you don't, you're insensitive.

- If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.

- If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination. If she asks you, it's a favor.

- If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain. If you don't, you re a slob.

- If you buy her flowers, you're after something. If you don't, you're not thoughtful.

- If you're proud of your achievements, you're an egotist. If you're not, you're not ambitious.

Love you all, However I'm taken and I love Debbie with all of my heart and I don't care who knows. You can never have to many friends though.

Les/Sgt.Mac

I commented earlier about the prissy b*tches ... but darlin, you're right, don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-equality, but I'd rather prove I deserve the better pay, or the raise... everything I've accomplished, I'm proud of simply because I worked my ass off to get it... My best friend is a marine, and he's everything I could ever want in a man, but crossing that best friend line is against my moral standings ... and yet he gets together with women who treat him like total shit ... he's too much of this, and not enough of that... and I'm left to pick up the peices of his once again broken heart, he stays with me when he comes home on leave because his mom wants nothing to do with a "military mental case" - and let me tell you, he HAS sacrificed everything for this country... he will NEVER be the guy I grew up with ever again, he doesn't like to confront women simply because they never like what he has to say, they say "be honest with me" and when he does, they call him an asshole, and I get to hear about it. they tell him they want a sweetheart, and when he treats them like they should be treated (he cooks for them, pretty much puts them on a pedistal and kisses their asses) they call him a p*ssy, telling him a marine shouldn't act like that, and again, I get to hear about it....... and then I log on here, and all I hear is women b*tchin about how they can't find a sweetheart, or they can't find what their looking for .... when half the time the man they just kicked to the curb was the man of their dreams, they were just too f*ckin shallow to realize it, leaving another woman like me to clean up the f*ckin peices...... you ask for someone honest, and blunt, and when you get him, you call him an asshole and sweep him out the door like a spring-time dust bunny.... YOU need to grow a pair and confront him ... try asking him personally instead of tagging all men as assholes or pussies .... the decent men are alllllll over the damn place ... open your f*cking eyes.

Ummm...actually, in case you didn't read what I said- I DIDN'T kick him to the curb. I liked the guy. I am an upfront person and will not get confrontational or crazy. So...if you have anything to say about "prissy b*tches" you better look for another b*tch.

5/25/2008 9:48:11 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

heinilove
Huntsville, TX

Quote from kenb5b01:
I have wondered at this for years.
What many women never realize is that it doesn't take jumping out of airplanes, hanging off of cliffs, running into burning buildings and chasing bad guys to make a person honest and straight forward. That is something a person either has within them or not.

I would like to point out a couple things that might help you avoid your situation in the future. BEFORE you find yourself sitting and waiting and being strung along; don't date the kind of guy who would rather drunk with his dip-shit friends.

I realize that women tend to go for those 'bad-boy' types rather than the honest, hard working guys, but that in it's self is the problem on both sides of the gender gap. Women insist on turning a blind eye on the straight shooters and migrate to the pansy assed, party animals who treat them like crap, and then blame it on the men because the guys they are dating can't say things like they are, or lie, cheat and manipulate.

If you want to find a guy who is straight forward in all aspects of his life there are a few questions you can ask to determine if he is honest and straight forward or a waste of your time.

1.) Does he own a car?
1a.) If so, does he push it or drive it?
1b.) Are the tires newer than the stereo or speakers?
1c.) Can he change a tire?
2.) Is he employed?
1a.) If so, how long at current employment?
2b.) How long at previous job?
3.) Does he have a bank account? (Amount in the account doesn't matter.)
3a.) Are his bills paid?
3b.) Is there a positive balance in his savings account? (again, amount doesn't matter)
3c.) Is the jewelry he wears worth more than the amount in his bank account?
4.) Where does he live?
4a.) How long has he lived there?
4b.) Does he rent or own? (If he is over 24 and lives with his parents or crashes at a friends place, walk away.)

Now these might seem like questions that all point toward money, but they aren't. The answers to the questions will help determine if the guy has any concept of responsibility and self accountability. The will also assist in determining if the guy spends more of his paycheck on partying and toys to impress women, rather than paying bills and establishing a foundation for the future.

Now most of these questions can be answered through observation and other might take time, but if at first observation the guy portrays himself as the 'bad-boy' type it is unlikely the answers to these questions will prove otherwise.

seriously these are questions i ask myself. seems pretty fair to me, staring at my past, ya know?

5/25/2008 9:51:15 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

sylvirrayne
Des Moines, IA

Quote from lioness_nikki:
Quote from sylvirrayne:
Quote from healthologist:
Men Can Never Win

- If you work too hard, you re not spending enough time with her. If you don't work hard enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.

- If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, it's exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your butt and find something better.

- If you get a promotion ahead of her, it's favoritism. If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.

- If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment. If you keep quiet, it's male indifference.

- If you cry, you're a wimp. If you don't, you're insensitive.

- If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.

- If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination. If she asks you, it's a favor.

- If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain. If you don't, you re a slob.

- If you buy her flowers, you're after something. If you don't, you're not thoughtful.

- If you're proud of your achievements, you're an egotist. If you're not, you're not ambitious.

Love you all, However I'm taken and I love Debbie with all of my heart and I don't care who knows. You can never have to many friends though.

Les/Sgt.Mac

I commented earlier about the prissy b*tches ... but darlin, you're right, don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-equality, but I'd rather prove I deserve the better pay, or the raise... everything I've accomplished, I'm proud of simply because I worked my ass off to get it... My best friend is a marine, and he's everything I could ever want in a man, but crossing that best friend line is against my moral standings ... and yet he gets together with women who treat him like total shit ... he's too much of this, and not enough of that... and I'm left to pick up the peices of his once again broken heart, he stays with me when he comes home on leave because his mom wants nothing to do with a "military mental case" - and let me tell you, he HAS sacrificed everything for this country... he will NEVER be the guy I grew up with ever again, he doesn't like to confront women simply because they never like what he has to say, they say "be honest with me" and when he does, they call him an asshole, and I get to hear about it. they tell him they want a sweetheart, and when he treats them like they should be treated (he cooks for them, pretty much puts them on a pedistal and kisses their asses) they call him a p*ssy, telling him a marine shouldn't act like that, and again, I get to hear about it....... and then I log on here, and all I hear is women b*tchin about how they can't find a sweetheart, or they can't find what their looking for .... when half the time the man they just kicked to the curb was the man of their dreams, they were just too f*ckin shallow to realize it, leaving another woman like me to clean up the f*ckin peices...... you ask for someone honest, and blunt, and when you get him, you call him an asshole and sweep him out the door like a spring-time dust bunny.... YOU need to grow a pair and confront him ... try asking him personally instead of tagging all men as assholes or pussies .... the decent men are alllllll over the damn place ... open your f*cking eyes.

Ummm...actually, in case you didn't read what I said- I DIDN'T kick him to the curb. I liked the guy. I am an upfront person and will not get confrontational or crazy. So...if you have anything to say about "prissy b*tches" you better look for another b*tch.

I wasn't reffering to you hun.... maybe you should have read a little closer ... I never once called you a prissy b*tch, I said the prissy b*tches are the ones that f*ck up everything for the rest of us.... read my previous replies and it will allllll make sense

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4