Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup gold review

Just before she knew it, Zucker was dating her ex once again. texarkana single females We had been introduced by his roommate and we were each immediately drawn to each other. From finding out how to use sex toys when staying socially distanced to quarantining on a boat with an ex flame, here s what you had to say about really like, sex, and dating during the pandemic. rubmaps eagan mn We tried to do it at some point but I was also drunk.

pure the hookup app

If you swipe right on someone s profile and they swipe proper on yours, it really is a match and you will both be notified. dating in woodstock ga Also inform him, there are a lot of girls who get pleasure from a bit of adventure and are moderately versatile with their time. I am a male and surprising I get the same benefits. tips dating australian women He suggested we meet once again and said he could cook some thing and give me back my stuff.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Thank you we are just waiting for someone to notice

5/24/2008 11:07:08 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

venice427
Los Angeles, CA

lion ness, maybe thats why marines are called.."jar heads"
... if you see him again,.. make him do 100 push ups,
if he complains...... give him, "latrine duty"
just kidding,... no disrespect to our milatary...
don't let it ruin your day,....
have a cold beer on me,

5/24/2008 11:17:26 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

lee88fan
Hillsboro, OH

I have been there and done this.I did it a couple of times when they wouldn't listen to what I had been saying,so I found things to fill up my time and didn't have time anymore for them.But they just refused to listenthat I have a life and they didn't want me to have one.

And nobody is allowed to call a Marine or former Marine in less you are or were a Marine.

Marine Corps 9/68-8/76 Semper Fi!

5/24/2008 4:47:21 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Men Can Never Win

- If you work too hard, you re not spending enough time with her. If you don't work hard enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.

- If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, it's exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your butt and find something better.

- If you get a promotion ahead of her, it's favoritism. If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.

- If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment. If you keep quiet, it's male indifference.

- If you cry, you're a wimp. If you don't, you're insensitive.

- If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.

- If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination. If she asks you, it's a favor.

- If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain. If you don't, you re a slob.

- If you buy her flowers, you're after something. If you don't, you're not thoughtful.

- If you're proud of your achievements, you're an egotist. If you're not, you're not ambitious.

Love you all, However I'm taken and I love Debbie with all of my heart and I don't care who knows. You can never have to many friends though.

Les/Sgt.Mac

5/24/2008 4:56:56 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

jessie7856
Jupiter, FL

You go girl.

5/24/2008 5:00:34 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

noturaveman
Owings Mills, MD

there are really some of us good guys out here that take a back seat to those who are proposed daredevils and badasses. Most women love that kind of man it excites them. And yes it never fails there is a bunch of drama that follows because they are either non committal or have a felony record as long as my arm. I know this because I have female friends that cry on my shoulder, when they have been dumped or find out he is possessive and controling... what is good for the goose is not good for the gander attitude. Maybe someday the tide will turn where nice, loving caring guys get a chance...I feel for you...

5/24/2008 5:41:18 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

I'm so tired of the whining and b*tching from both the women and the men. You have one or two bad experiences with the opposite sex and you start to generalize. Men aren't all ass*^les just because I've been hurt or screwed over. I am not a b*tch when it comes to men and how they live their lives or what they do for a living or if they want to hang with their friends.
We are supposed to be here to make friends and possibly meet and see if we can start relationships. You aren't going to meet anyone if all you want to do is RAG on the opposite sex. If that is all you want to do, start a Moaning and B*tching Group.

Well, now I've said my piece for the month!

5/24/2008 6:30:53 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

asianr1
Charlotte, NC

WOW that was alot said LUVWILD....

5/24/2008 6:35:09 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

Dam straight it was a lot to say...and I meant every word of it!

5/24/2008 10:17:11 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

Quote from luvwild:
I'm so tired of the whining and b*tching from both the women and the men. You have one or two bad experiences with the opposite sex and you start to generalize. Men aren't all ass*^les just because I've been hurt or screwed over. I am not a b*tch when it comes to men and how they live their lives or what they do for a living or if they want to hang with their friends.
We are supposed to be here to make friends and possibly meet and see if we can start relationships. You aren't going to meet anyone if all you want to do is RAG on the opposite sex. If that is all you want to do, start a Moaning and B*tching Group.

Well, now I've said my piece for the month!

that sounds like a great idea...we just might have to do that!
In case you haven't noticed...not calling or communicating was the problem. And FYI-I have met PLENTY of guys on this site. It's just the ones that live close seem to have let all that California sunshine get to their brain cells.

[Edited 5/24/2008 10:17:40 PM]

5/24/2008 10:33:11 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

scottt39
Ocean View, HI

I know I get frustrated with the the lack of interesting women in my area but at least I know there are good people all over this planet. Look at this site for example a lot of really interesting people. If anybody needs to air out there frustration let them once they talk to all us cool people they will come around. Now all we have to to is believe there are cool people outside our houses and pull are selves away from the computer and meet them..But I do think we are all in this together and I wish everybody luck...I think I just made myself throw up anyway I think you all know what I mean.

5/24/2008 10:35:53 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

lioness_nikki
San Diego, CA

I know I love all of you guys (some more than others) but I'm serious about hating it here...and you know what I'm talking about...you lived here. So did the sun get to everyone? Is it the good tequila from Mexico? what is it here?

5/24/2008 10:44:41 PM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

scottt39
Ocean View, HI

I dont know nikki if I would have met someone like you I might not have left

5/25/2008 3:31:33 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

sylvirrayne
Des Moines, IA

Quote from healthologist:
Men Can Never Win

- If you work too hard, you re not spending enough time with her. If you don't work hard enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.

- If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, it's exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your butt and find something better.

- If you get a promotion ahead of her, it's favoritism. If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.

- If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment. If you keep quiet, it's male indifference.

- If you cry, you're a wimp. If you don't, you're insensitive.

- If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist. If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.

- If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination. If she asks you, it's a favor.

- If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain. If you don't, you re a slob.

- If you buy her flowers, you're after something. If you don't, you're not thoughtful.

- If you're proud of your achievements, you're an egotist. If you're not, you're not ambitious.

Love you all, However I'm taken and I love Debbie with all of my heart and I don't care who knows. You can never have to many friends though.

Les/Sgt.Mac

I commented earlier about the prissy b*tches ... but darlin, you're right, don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-equality, but I'd rather prove I deserve the better pay, or the raise... everything I've accomplished, I'm proud of simply because I worked my ass off to get it... My best friend is a marine, and he's everything I could ever want in a man, but crossing that best friend line is against my moral standings ... and yet he gets together with women who treat him like total shit ... he's too much of this, and not enough of that... and I'm left to pick up the peices of his once again broken heart, he stays with me when he comes home on leave because his mom wants nothing to do with a "military mental case" - and let me tell you, he HAS sacrificed everything for this country... he will NEVER be the guy I grew up with ever again, he doesn't like to confront women simply because they never like what he has to say, they say "be honest with me" and when he does, they call him an asshole, and I get to hear about it. they tell him they want a sweetheart, and when he treats them like they should be treated (he cooks for them, pretty much puts them on a pedistal and kisses their asses) they call him a p*ssy, telling him a marine shouldn't act like that, and again, I get to hear about it....... and then I log on here, and all I hear is women b*tchin about how they can't find a sweetheart, or they can't find what their looking for .... when half the time the man they just kicked to the curb was the man of their dreams, they were just too f*ckin shallow to realize it, leaving another woman like me to clean up the f*ckin peices...... you ask for someone honest, and blunt, and when you get him, you call him an asshole and sweep him out the door like a spring-time dust bunny.... YOU need to grow a pair and confront him ... try asking him personally instead of tagging all men as assholes or pussies .... the decent men are alllllll over the damn place ... open your f*cking eyes.

5/25/2008 4:02:52 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

mike4her
Hubbard, TX

I commented earlier about the prissy b*tches ... but darlin, you're right, don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-equality, but I'd rather prove I deserve the better pay, or the raise... everything I've accomplished, I'm proud of simply because I worked my ass off to get it... My best friend is a marine, and he's everything I could ever want in a man, but crossing that best friend line is against my moral standings ... and yet he gets together with women who treat him like total shit ... he's too much of this, and not enough of that... and I'm left to pick up the peices of his once again broken heart, he stays with me when he comes home on leave because his mom wants nothing to do with a "military mental case" - and let me tell you, he HAS sacrificed everything for this country... he will NEVER be the guy I grew up with ever again, he doesn't like to confront women simply because they never like what he has to say, they say "be honest with me" and when he does, they call him an asshole, and I get to hear about it. they tell him they want a sweetheart, and when he treats them like they should be treated (he cooks for them, pretty much puts them on a pedistal and kisses their asses) they call him a p*ssy, telling him a marine shouldn't act like that, and again, I get to hear about it....... and then I log on here, and all I hear is women b*tchin about how they can't find a sweetheart, or they can't find what their looking for .... when half the time the man they just kicked to the curb was the man of their dreams, they were just too f*ckin shallow to realize it, leaving another woman like me to clean up the f*ckin peices...... you ask for someone honest, and blunt, and when you get him, you call him an asshole and sweep him out the door like a spring-time dust bunny.... YOU need to grow a pair and confront him ... try asking him personally instead of tagging all men as assholes or pussies .... the decent men are alllllll over the damn place ... open your f*cking eyes.
5/25/2008 4:14:12 AM Dumbasses!!! WTF????  

justmemaree
Queensland
Australia

wow.......im making ahasty retreat out the door...............play nice evryone........

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4