Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel

On Bumble, women are the ones who get to initiate communication. arizona personals Study on attractiveness, persuasion, and what makes relationships perform can inform us a lot about how to use dating apps. It is estimated that there are around 5,000 on the internet dating sites worldwide. is rondevo legit Out there on the Apple Shop and Google Play, you can connect with other LGBTQ+ ladies on the go, wherever you are.

mega personal lines

It took us about 15 minutes to comprehensive the questionnaire, which is what the enterprise utilizes to pair you up with other customers. north east girl dating Victoria, an on the internet marketer, says she is pretty fussy but has persevered and says it really is feasible to uncover quality matches on the net and she s now capable to identify them quickly. We agreed to meet for coffee at Starbucks simply because I required a rapid exit if he occurred to be creepy. doublelist fort myers David and I went out for our weekly date evening a few nights ago at a single of our preferred vegan bars in Portland.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/21/2012 2:17:08 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

anonomouse
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Salt Lake City, UT
66, joined Jan. 2012

I'm irritated when someone that can't spell tries to correct another person on their grammar and misspelling.

I'm irritated when someone complains about someone doing or saying something, then turning around and doing the same thing.

Good grief....we all have typos and we all have opinions....it's called typing fast cause you are having fun and then having free speech.

Sorry, had to vent. Now I'll just shut up and dreenk mi beeeer befoor it gits warm.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/21/2012 2:21:49 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

gypsiegirly
Over 2,000 Posts (3,745)
Provo, UT
51, joined Nov. 2008

Judgmental people. Don't judge someone until you have been in their shoes and have walked the same path they have. Not only does it irritate me but I think it is disrespectful and shows how immature a person really is...

Ok I will give over the soap box to the next person

8/21/2012 2:29:34 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

anonomouse
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Salt Lake City, UT
66, joined Jan. 2012

Oh gosh, I wasn't on the soap box....I just stood my short stuff on bare feet on the ground. Thanks for bringing the "stage"!

8/21/2012 6:10:59 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
big_bill1
Sandy, UT
60, joined Jul. 2012

if i wants to spellzz shiet tha wayz i sounds it out, thats my chooose! the english let. biotch canz read it, undwer stoods it, and laugh at itzz? but to red mark itzz and tag it is not "his" worldly right! he is just being the 8 ball that needs to be double kissed slam duncked to win the billard game

8/21/2012 8:09:25 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
thelostworld
Over 1,000 Posts (1,860)
Midvale, UT
38, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from big_bill1:
if i wants to spellzz shiet tha wayz i sounds it out, thats my chooose! the english let. biotch canz read it, undwer stoods it, and laugh at itzz? but to red mark itzz and tag it is not "his" worldly right! he is just being the 8 ball that needs to be double kissed slam duncked to win the billard game

Awww... poor widdle Bill is still touchy. Why are you so pissy about it? Why aren't you out there making a fortune typing "Me I can haz a cheezburgr!" over pictures of cute kittens? Your weak threats are meaningless to me, old man, so it's best you keep them to yourself, Mumbles. Thanks.

8/21/2012 11:56:13 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
wm56
Salt Lake City, UT
60, joined Dec. 2007

t team ex tu.

8/21/2012 12:06:19 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Quote from thelostworld:
Awww... poor widdle Bill is still touchy. Why are you so pissy about it? Why aren't you out there making a fortune typing "Me I can haz a cheezburgr!" over pictures of cute kittens? Your weak threats are meaningless to me, old man, so it's best you keep them to yourself, Mumbles. Thanks.

Just made the point of the thread. Just in case you forgot from the lead post to your 4th post......

"I'm irritated when someone that can't spell tries to correct another person on their grammar and misspelling.

I'm irritated when someone complains about someone doing or saying something, then turning around and doing the same thing.

Good grief....we all have typos and we all have opinions....it's called typing fast cause you are having fun and then having free speech.

Sorry, had to vent. Now I'll just shut up and dreenk mi beeeer befoor it gits warm."

So here is another opinion (since we are expressing them now).... Pretty much exposed and exploited at least one of the reasons your single....f**king know-it-all!

Bet you and Mz. "flip flop plop" either get along fine or are at each others throats. A pair of know-it-alls idiots in one room can not be good.

8/21/2012 12:08:29 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
tigerclawz59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,281)
Ogden, UT
57, joined Feb. 2010

Hi Top

8/21/2012 12:23:49 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
thelostworld
Over 1,000 Posts (1,860)
Midvale, UT
38, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from topendstuff:
Just made the point of the thread. Just in case you forgot from the lead post to your 4th post......

"I'm irritated when someone that can't spell tries to correct another person on their grammar and misspelling.

Sorry, had to vent. Now I'll just shut up and dreenk mi beeeer befoor it gits warm."

So here is another opinion (since we are expressing them now).... Pretty much exposed and exploited at least one of the reasons your single....f**king know-it-all!

Bet you and Mz. "flip flop plop" either get along fine or are at each others throats. A pair of know-it-alls idiots in one room can not be good.

TOOO funny... when did I claim to know it all? I never corrected anyone's spelling, either... dear god, some of you cannot read. LOL Not my fault Billy-boy has the mental astuteness of a gnat. As for your opinions of me, think whatever you like. I don't care what your opinion is of me. You can block me, and never have to be exposed to my "know-it-all-ness" again. Billy-boy can block me too. I don't care. I'm not here to win your heart and soul. Take a chill-pill dude, it'll help your blood pressure!

buh-bye now!

8/21/2012 2:34:11 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

anonomouse
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Salt Lake City, UT
66, joined Jan. 2012

My chill pill comes in a blue can...

8/21/2012 2:37:14 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
utsw
Over 1,000 Posts (1,226)
Salt Lake City, UT
53, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from anonomouse:
My chill pill comes in a blue can...

Nice, for some of us it is a blue drink in a glass.

8/21/2012 3:29:56 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

anonomouse
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Salt Lake City, UT
66, joined Jan. 2012

I'm really gonna have to try one of those!

8/21/2012 4:42:53 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
utsw
Over 1,000 Posts (1,226)
Salt Lake City, UT
53, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from anonomouse:
I'm really gonna have to try one of those!

I'll even buy you one if you come to an event with us!

8/21/2012 5:57:29 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
gingergirl38
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Sandy, UT
47, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from utsw:
I'll even buy you one if you come to an event with us!

Yes Mouse you should come we would have a blast!!!!

8/21/2012 6:22:35 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
lisapk
Over 2,000 Posts (2,244)
West Jordan, UT
52, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from utsw:
Nice, for some of us it is a blue drink in a glass.

AMEN HALA!!!!

8/21/2012 7:33:39 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
big_bill1
Sandy, UT
60, joined Jul. 2012

oh boy! i will be seeing you saturday, fun fun fun

8/21/2012 7:43:27 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
big_bill1
Sandy, UT
60, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from big_bill1:
oh boy! i will be seeing you saturday, fun fun fun

8/21/2012 8:30:14 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
lisapk
Over 2,000 Posts (2,244)
West Jordan, UT
52, joined Jun. 2012

interesting big bill. see you then

8/22/2012 2:03:40 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
big_bill1
Sandy, UT
60, joined Jul. 2012

well as usall the blonda is operating on 1/2 truths and trying to run this sight as she states????

1/2 true is the fact that my lovly wife has a family reunion(the brown side of family) on saturday after noon in ogden. but that does not mean "Im" going to it??????

where does safteygirl get off being such a control feak as to plan "my" calander?

she did not take into concideration that I also have other things going on that requires me to be in salt lake for 15 minetes on saturday after noon! and the reunion is only for a couple of hours early in the afternoon?

the dinner/karaoko is all night in to differant places in midvale where I grew up! living in sandy... i will be more than able to come and go at any time!!!

as for the tactic's she stating they are her very own! she is the one that has in the past tried to ruin the fun times of events that was planned by other people!!
this is "her" way/"world" of trying to scare people off!

by all means every body should come, and plan on having a grate time! what happens between lost world and me will probally be in the parking lot and take about 10 seconds. call it the side show to and grate night out!

hell, just good old boy's having fun,fun,fun! you dont want to miss it!!!

8/22/2012 2:28:42 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
lisapk
Over 2,000 Posts (2,244)
West Jordan, UT
52, joined Jun. 2012

Bill "enough" you will not come and start shit! I'll be there with my good friend who happens to be a police officer pretty big capable of dealing with anything. Behave or go to jail up to you. Lost is my very good friend you need to stop attacking him your not going to appreciate my rath if you do not. Consiter it a warning Sir.

8/22/2012 2:35:05 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

gypsiegirly
Over 2,000 Posts (3,745)
Provo, UT
51, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from lisapk:
Bill "enough" you will not come and start shit! I'll be there with my good friend who happens to be a police officer pretty big capable of dealing with anything. Behave or go to jail up to you. Lost is my very good friend you need to stop attacking him your not going to appreciate my rath if you do not. Consiter it a warning Sir.

8/22/2012 6:43:36 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
big_bill1
Sandy, UT
60, joined Jul. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

[Edited 8/22/2012 6:45:25 AM ]

8/22/2012 8:20:41 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
lisapk
Over 2,000 Posts (2,244)
West Jordan, UT
52, joined Jun. 2012

Bill you do not need to keep at him over that honestly grownup. He has corrected my spelling I don't care. I am an adult. now you just show up throwing insults at him. So "enough" come in here say hi be nice or just don't, but stop with the random attacks on lost. The reason I warned you about my friend is because you wrote in the threat so right now your the instigator. Don't start anything. Lost is a really nice person I know because he has always been friendly to me. Besides an insult on someone else when I was new in here You have never talked to me until now. I only see what's there Sir. Try and be friendly for once it might help.

8/22/2012 8:24:45 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
utsw
Over 1,000 Posts (1,226)
Salt Lake City, UT
53, joined Apr. 2012

Wasn't it nice that we didn't have any of the bickering in the forums for a few weeks?

8/22/2012 8:50:22 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

mzztazz
Sandy, UT
57, joined Mar. 2012

just remember bickering does take more than one person........one person can post something that may not make sense to you or may even seem rude to you..... but one person posting does not make bickering. It takes two or more. It takes someone jumping in and correcting someone, or someone throwing rude remarks back. Funny thing is...one person might say something and others jump in with their rude posting...yet only the one person ever gets blamed. lol lol lol very interesting.

8/22/2012 8:52:41 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
thelostworld
Over 1,000 Posts (1,860)
Midvale, UT
38, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from big_bill1:
by all means every body should come, and plan on having a grate time! what happens between lost world and me will probally be in the parking lot and take about 10 seconds. call it the side show to and grate night out!

hell, just good old boy's having fun,fun,fun! you dont want to miss it!!!lol lol lol
first of all I have done nothing to be arested for or to go to jail for!!!
your so called friend lost started the crap by once again trying to correct some one spelling? he is not the spelling cop!!!and your police friend would have to arrest lost world if any thing does happen being he is the instagator!!!

lost world brings on this by running his big mouth that he cant back up! he like the little boy who beats on the fence and pokes the dog throw the fence with a shape stick just to impress you?? but sooner or later that dog gets out and the little boy gets his a** bit off!!!!

you say "enough" well you need to say that to your friend lost world before he gets you pulled into his crap!!!

gypy??? gfy!!!

Ok you old troll, this will be the end if it, for you, your enabling wife, and your only other supporter, Top, are all going on ignore, because you never nice to anyone, And I'm sure 3/4ths of the forum will have you on ignore as well...

1) Nothing is happening out in the parking lot. If you have the balls to even talk to me, I will have you thrown out of the bar. They have a zero tolerance policy at the bar.

2) I wasn't a spelling cop, you crazy old man. I was making fun of someone like you: someone with a tiny penis who thinks women are the lowest creatures on the planet and here merely to amuse and arouse them. He typed NSA (No Strings Attached) that I switched to a misspelling of NASA (the Space Program) to compare said phallically-challenged person to Capt. Kirk, another womanizing moron. You then got your depends in a bunch over it, and made me the focus of your latest attempt to achieve an erection (Your welcome, by the way, MzTazz).

3) You, my friend, have made numerous threats of physical violence against me, which IS against the law, so you CAN be arrested. I have made no such threats against you, sir. Insulting your quasi-manhood is not a threat of physical violence. I have not threatened you, and YOU were the one who started the "spelling cop" crap, so you, dear, sweet, gentle, wonderful bill, are the instigator.

4) You have yourself, MzTazz, Top, and Gramz as the only people to coddle your infantile behavior. Me, I have everyone else on my side, who see me for who I am, a genuinely good person, who sticks up for his friends, as well as trying to maintain some level of decency in this world. People like me. I make them laugh, and feel good. You bring nothing but hate and misery to the forums. NO ONE wants to see you at the karaoke bar. I've already had 10 people tell me if they see you there, they will ask the bar to kick you out. This little pissing contest of yours was over before it started.

I bid you good day, sir, and NEVER hope to hear from you again.

8/22/2012 8:55:29 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

mzztazz
Sandy, UT
57, joined Mar. 2012

my point is well proven....

8/22/2012 8:56:05 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

lehism
Hyrum, UT
36, joined Apr. 2012

I fully understand why good people leave dh now. They get tired of all the stupid junior high bullshit.

8/22/2012 9:01:38 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
thelostworld
Over 1,000 Posts (1,860)
Midvale, UT
38, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from lehism:
I fully understand why good people leave dh now. They get tired of all the stupid junior high bullshit.
I agree. Thankfully, I just put the instigator and his enablers on ignore. Life will be quiet and peaceful again. I encourage anyone who enjoyed the past week of peace and quiet to do the same.

8/22/2012 9:17:18 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

mzztazz
Sandy, UT
57, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from lehism:
For sure! It is certain a reason I do not post as often as I use to and that I have found what I was in this site for ...lol It is like junior high...one person says something and then another and then another... and they all try to blame someone else. lol oh well. Such is life. I am enjoying life with or without this site. I hope all of you can do the same.

8/22/2012 1:26:44 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
lisapk
Over 2,000 Posts (2,244)
West Jordan, UT
52, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from mzztazz:

my point is well proven....

No it is not. Bill started the insults he always does he is very negative. Do your home work. Go read how this all begain as always it was your bill. Lost makes sense. No bill is not welcome because he starts problems. Besides the bars bouncers I am bringing my very good friend who is a police officer to meet my group and help keep the peice. We are already moving forward as a group please move on too Ma-am

[Edited 8/22/2012 1:28:34 PM ]

8/22/2012 1:33:59 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
lisapk
Over 2,000 Posts (2,244)
West Jordan, UT
52, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from lehism:

I am not letting anyone influence me on DH. I'm a upbeat positive fun person and no one can change that. I'll ignore those who cause problums because I have no use for negative people. Life is great I'm happy and love all my new friends. Cheers

8/22/2012 2:02:07 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

anonomouse
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Salt Lake City, UT
66, joined Jan. 2012

Cheers back at ya!

8/22/2012 2:47:24 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
lisapk
Over 2,000 Posts (2,244)
West Jordan, UT
52, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from anonomouse:
Cheers back at ya!

Awww thanks. Nice to meet you, well on here lol. Have a great day

8/22/2012 3:23:11 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
wm56
Salt Lake City, UT
60, joined Dec. 2007

i have team t blocked. reading those post in squares,tells me to keep on blocking.if you can read this and it is not in squares.you are not blocked.

8/22/2012 3:41:38 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

anonomouse
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Salt Lake City, UT
66, joined Jan. 2012

Woo Hooooooooo....I must not be blocked...

8/22/2012 3:54:42 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

8/22/2012 4:09:22 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
thelostworld
Over 1,000 Posts (1,860)
Midvale, UT
38, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from anonomouse:
Woo Hooooooooo....I must not be blocked...
Who would block you, Mouse? you are fun and a positive contribution to the forum!

8/22/2012 4:13:24 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

anonomouse
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Salt Lake City, UT
66, joined Jan. 2012

Aww....thank you lost! If I were to leave here I would really miss your hilarious posts!

8/22/2012 4:20:17 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
65, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from thelostworld:
Ok you old troll, this will be the end if it, for you, your enabling wife, and your only other supporter, Top, are all going on ignore, because you never nice to anyone, And I'm sure 3/4ths of the forum will have you on ignore as well...

1) Nothing is happening out in the parking lot. If you have the balls to even talk to me, I will have you thrown out of the bar. They have a zero tolerance policy at the bar.

2) I wasn't a spelling cop, you crazy old man. I was making fun of someone like you: someone with a tiny penis who thinks women are the lowest creatures on the planet and here merely to amuse and arouse them. He typed NSA (No Strings Attached) that I switched to a misspelling of NASA (the Space Program) to compare said phallically-challenged person to Capt. Kirk, another womanizing moron. You then got your depends in a bunch over it, and made me the focus of your latest attempt to achieve an erection (Your welcome, by the way, MzTazz).

3) You, my friend, have made numerous threats of physical violence against me, which IS against the law, so you CAN be arrested. I have made no such threats against you, sir. Insulting your quasi-manhood is not a threat of physical violence. I have not threatened you, and YOU were the one who started the "spelling cop" crap, so you, dear, sweet, gentle, wonderful bill, are the instigator.

4) You have yourself, MzTazz, Top, and Gramz as the only people to coddle your infantile behavior. Me, I have everyone else on my side, who see me for who I am, a genuinely good person, who sticks up for his friends, as well as trying to maintain some level of decency in this world. People like me. I make them laugh, and feel good. You bring nothing but hate and misery to the forums. NO ONE wants to see you at the karaoke bar. I've already had 10 people tell me if they see you there, they will ask the bar to kick you out. This little pissing contest of yours was over before it started.

I bid you good day, sir, and NEVER hope to hear from you again.

Hey Lost you have no idea who I am nor have you ever met me. And you have been very rude to me in the past, but hey that was the past and you are forgiven. BUT don't bring me into your arguements ever!!! I am ME and only ME ...I have only offered my friendship to ALL including Miss Safety and only blocked Mixer for a minute 'cause I didn't know I could send him to the corner (Thanks Tiger...) And that wasn't out of spite either. But once again you have to bring me into what has nothing to do with me. Once again I am me and only me, I am truly friends with ALL and feel no ill will for anyone. You my friend, is the judgemental one when it comes to ME !!! Judge away it won't bother me at all. Hey try showing LOVE there is never enough of that in this world, besides it drives the haters crazy I do wish you well LOST.

Sorry mouse just got a little irritated at being brought into it again. Here's to you and to all (sorry it isn't blue.)

8/22/2012 4:53:58 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
thelostworld
Over 1,000 Posts (1,860)
Midvale, UT
38, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from gramzshauna01:
Hey Lost you have no idea who I am nor have you ever met me. And you have been very rude to me in the past, but hey that was the past and you are forgiven. BUT don't bring me into your arguements ever!!! I am ME and only ME ...I have only offered my friendship to ALL including Miss Safety and only blocked Mixer for a minute 'cause I didn't know I could send him to the corner (Thanks Tiger...) And that wasn't out of spite either. But once again you have to bring me into what has nothing to do with me. Once again I am me and only me, I am truly friends with ALL and feel no ill will for anyone. You my friend, is the judgemental one when it comes to ME !!! Judge away it won't bother me at all. Hey try showing LOVE there is never enough of that in this world, besides it drives the haters crazy I do wish you well LOST.

Sorry mouse just got a little irritated at being brought into it again. Here's to you and to all (sorry it isn't blue.)

I wasn't passing judgement on you, Gramz, and I actually love your posts. I merely listed you as one who considers Bill a friend, because everytime bill starts something, you post something to the effect of him being such a sweetie pie in real life or something to that effect. That's all. If you thought I was "Dragging you into this" I apologize. As for me being "very rude in the past" I don't recall, and looked through all my posting history, and haven't been able to find anything that would constitute being very rude to you. Our only real lengthy interchange of communication has been about my animals and the joke we both got a laugh about when talk of the chat became "gramz sex chat". We've had a reply or two in common, but nothing I have been able to find was remotely aimed at you. But again, I have posted 600+ posts, so something might have gotten past me. if I have offended you, I apologize.

8/22/2012 5:13:08 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
65, joined Sep. 2011

Thanks Lost I accept the apology and I try never put only one down on purpose and always try to stay positive for ALL even Bill and all I do say is he is my friend. I consider you one too. Thanks again and wish you all nothing but good !!!

8/22/2012 5:22:15 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
lisapk
Over 2,000 Posts (2,244)
West Jordan, UT
52, joined Jun. 2012

Lost you do not have to answer to anyone negative on any threads let us ignore the haters and confused enablers. We are a group you know who we are because we have meet. Those who chose to cause problems are in fact not our problem. Negative people and those who enable are posion. Let's keep that out of our group what say you! I'm a pretty good judge of character and you have never done a thing you need to answer for. I'm only agreeing to be friends from now on with positive people who do not enable negative people myself! Lost I consiter you one of my greatest friends because you are truly a good soul!!! so Big hugz my friend.

[Edited 8/22/2012 5:23:25 PM ]

8/22/2012 6:25:16 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

mzztazz
Sandy, UT
57, joined Mar. 2012

lol still sounds like a bunch of elementary kids...he started it first so its ok for everyone else to carry on and insult? lol Several of you post like you are different than Bill and what he says but I see all of you posting things that are just as bad ... but in your minds its ok because he started it first??? lol

8/22/2012 6:29:47 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
lisapk
Over 2,000 Posts (2,244)
West Jordan, UT
52, joined Jun. 2012

8/22/2012 6:32:21 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

mzztazz
Sandy, UT
57, joined Mar. 2012

8/22/2012 8:37:36 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
big_bill1
Sandy, UT
60, joined Jul. 2012

spud nuts!

of all the childish preeps here, you 2 need to really "grow up" and stop acting like 12 year old girls!

you cant get some body tossed out of a public bar just because you dont like them! and zero tolrance also includes "you" baldy!!!! your cop friend also has to have reson, or proball cause to do any thing, and I really dont think they would risk there job and the agenecy they work for just because "you" cant get along!
oh by the way, I also know several cop's! lol lol the pastor that married us is a cop! there are several cop that ride with the pgr! I use to date a utah co. sherriff! so you trying to impress us by saying" I KNOW A COP" IS FUNNY AS HELL!!!!

your idea of what the parking lot would hold for you is right off of t.v.?? this is the real world, get real!!!
even if I decided to get involved ,I would set you up as the one who started the problem, and I would just be self defending my self from a crazy drunk!! YOU BOTH ARE SO PREDICABLE! LOL LOL now go cry to some one that wont laugh in your face,if you can find one????

8/23/2012 12:19:12 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
older_wiser
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,704)
Orem, UT
63, joined Dec. 2008

Negativeness. Don't like to see people picked on or put down. I'm a middle child and like it when everyone gets along.

8/23/2012 12:39:18 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
1sunflower76
Salt Lake City, UT
40, joined Jul. 2011

Geez louise, cheese n' rice and shut the front door. This is exactly why I dont post. First of all I'm a lover not a fighter and secondly I dislike confrontations.
I like this site and the people in it. To get back to context, What irritates me the most about some posts are lewd and vulgar comments.
There, that's my 2 cents to this thred.

8/23/2012 12:46:28 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

anonomouse
Over 1,000 Posts (1,267)
Salt Lake City, UT
66, joined Jan. 2012

Tell ya what sunflower, I'll give you a quarter to keep posting. Don't stop at your two cents.

The majority of the posts are fun. Just enjoy those!

Ow, damn, just about spilled my beer in my lap...*wink*...

8/23/2012 11:17:17 AM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

Quote from lisapk:
Lost you do not have to answer to anyone negative on any threads let us ignore the haters and confused enablers. We are a group you know who we are because we have meet. Those who chose to cause problems are in fact not our problem. Negative people and those who enable are posion. Let's keep that out of our group what say you! I'm a pretty good judge of character and you have never done a thing you need to answer for. I'm only agreeing to be friends from now on with positive people who do not enable negative people myself! Lost I consiter you one of my greatest friends because you are truly a good soul!!! so Big hugz my friend.

Hmmmmm Having some issue dealing with "the haters" comment.

Peas and rice! I knew that to single someone out with a slam would invoke a riot. Yup it did. So much for the effort to get reality in check and somebody to say "Excuse me I am sorry for...."

So much for the use of humor to get to the grey matter for a sanity check.

But then to apply this comment, then block.... To make it so that only the privileged unblocked can read such a slam.

"Quote from thelostworld:

I bid you good day, sir, and NEVER hope to hear from you again."

Sorry but sounds a little.....

to me.

8/23/2012 3:54:03 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

mzztazz
Sandy, UT
57, joined Mar. 2012

well said Top!

8/23/2012 9:09:31 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,552)
Eden, UT
61, joined May. 2007

My heart! My heart!

It seems as though another postette can't take a contrary view point.

I got blocked by another.

My heart! My heart!

Again I state that I am so glad that Basin Robbins, Ben & Jerry's, Farr's ect. DO NOT >>>>just<<<<< sell vanilla!

This time I didn't do a GD thing either.

(Well maybe pissed a buddy off a hair by pointing out that the pot is calling the kettle black.)

God I love this site!

dudes and dudettes!

8/23/2012 9:36:09 PM What Irritates you about a post or posters?  

mzztazz
Sandy, UT
57, joined Mar. 2012

lol Top that is how I feel.... all I have said the past few days is for everyone to own up to what they post and stop trying to just blame it on one person. Oh well.

I find it all interesting and maybe very healthy for those on lookers that are really searching for someone... they can read what is being posted and know what to expect from someone if they happen to disagree with them.