Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight

Maybe a lot more importantly, the particular person you are finding to know is also assessing their possible compatibility with you. fairfield personals Listen to them speaking, joking, laughing, explaining, complaining, blaming, praising, ranting, and preaching. It does not imply your date will see all ladies as variations on his mom, but how he treats his mother will inform you one thing of how he s likely to treat you. omegle sex gif If you re prepared to accept that they have over $500,000 in student loan debt, or have in no way managed a spending budget before.

skip the games

I didn t anticipate to like a dating app, but this one particular is way distinct than the rest. craigslist personal charlotte Michael Klein arrived in New York on Sunday from his household near Jerusalem. At one particular point he said to me I could marry you. where did girls from backpage go In 2015, a New York Occasions report about the study and the inquiries many of which were really intimate and individual went viral.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/22/2012 9:25:55 PM Luckey or Not  
jrod768100
Cole Camp, MO
40, joined Jul. 2012

I was just wondering if and how many people are having any luck with this site? Does it seem like there are games being played by both men and women?

The reason I ask is because I can chat with someone and then get blocked or ignored. Now granted where I live I haven't had any internet which I do now, and with my job I do spend sometime on the road and I am unable to get on.

I am not used to this way of meeting people and since I am not originally from missouri, plus with being on the road it is extremly difficult to meet anyone. But enough of that what do you think?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/22/2012 9:37:21 PM Luckey or Not  

anna302010
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,867)
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

I have dated more than a few guys off of this site. Not successfully or I wouldnt still be here.
And my answer to people playing games is HELL YES!
After all, I just recently found out that half of the people posting in the 30's forum are actually pushing 50!
Best way to get dates is to be open, friendly, forward and honest.
Though you might still have to find your own special way of ferreting out who is real and who isnt.

8/22/2012 9:37:59 PM Luckey or Not  

smoothslider
Over 1,000 Posts (1,229)
Eldon, MO
48, joined Oct. 2011

I've had some similar experiences. I get to chatting via messages with a lady on here and then, suddenly, she stops responding. Could be lots of explainations. Maybe she was chatting up 2 or more guys and finally picked one. Maybe I said something wrong. Maybe I didn't say something right. Maybe she was just playing games.

But, I just dust off and try again. I doubt if I meet "the one" on here, but I'm having fun and I have met some wonderful ladies on here. Gotta say I've met more through the forums than through other features of the website.

8/23/2012 5:06:47 AM Luckey or Not  

tjd48
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,313)
Springfield, MO
53, joined Jul. 2011

I've dated a few, but nothing that built into a relationship

8/23/2012 9:50:46 PM Luckey or Not  
jrod768100
Cole Camp, MO
40, joined Jul. 2012

Hmm so far being myself hasn't paid off, this so far reminds me of a LONG LONG TIME ago where I was always told I'm too nice. How the heck can someone be too nice? Am I suppoesed to be a jerk? I just don't understand but anyways who who does? The oppesite sex is a mystery that will never be unraveled... Some want a nice guy as the say, but really they dont or they are just plain scared? Its a mystery that will never be solved. Being myself " nice guy and honest" in trying to learn more about someine to see if there is anything there hasn't been very fruitful. So I was wondering how you all were doing.

8/23/2012 10:01:24 PM Luckey or Not  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Nice or not every woman wants a man thats confident and forward about his wants.
Whether or not they share those wants, then becomes the deciding factor.

8/24/2012 1:38:21 AM Luckey or Not  

dave_82
Potosi, MO
34, joined Jan. 2010

I haven't had much luck. I've talked to a few women, gotten some numbers, but haven't met any users face to face. The reason, though is simple. I live in the boonies of Potosi and there aren't many users close enough. The way I see it, if you meet someone on here and get along, then ideally you would want to hang out with that person at least a couple says out of the week. A couple more if you really like them, but at least 2 or 3. With gas the way it is, I don't want to drive 50 or 60 miles that often. So, now I stick around for the forums. I'm willing to meet women, of course, but until there are more users in my area I don't hold out much hope.

8/25/2012 9:20:49 PM Luckey or Not  
jrod768100
Cole Camp, MO
40, joined Jul. 2012

I understand what you are saying, there aren't many where I live either. Plus the ones that where close either canceled their profile or blocked me. And that is what I don't understand, I dont talk about sex to them, or ask for body pictures or nude. I chat with them to get to know them I think! I mean ask them how their day went and try to take it slow and easy. I ask questions about them but there again for me to really get to know someone its a two way street. Questions and answers from both sides. I dont ask questions every time to try and take it easy and not overwhelm such as a resume. But I chat with in between questions and answers with small talk and whats going on. This online meeting seems more complicated then real life . I am lost, guess I am too old and been out of the scene too, too long.

8/25/2012 9:27:37 PM Luckey or Not  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Move to getting their number or giving out yours. Tell them you are more natural in person but dont wanna rush it but you arent great at "chatting" via emails etc and would luv the opportunity to get to know them.

After that just pretend you are chatting up someone in line at the grocery store. Nothing too personal. Personal anecdotes break the ice really well.
But yeah you jump in to a 3rd degree about their job and kids and they dont know you and you're not going to get very far.

8/26/2012 6:14:59 PM Luckey or Not  
jason0704
Columbia, MO
31, joined Jun. 2012

i havent had much luck here myself.
i just get a few messages and there far away from me.
i dont give up.
great advise anna.

8/26/2012 6:58:00 PM Luckey or Not  

toeinthewater11
Over 2,000 Posts (2,689)
Campbell, MO
68, joined Aug. 2011

I have met great women on here. Nothing that stuck. I enjoy the forums and have met some people to stop off and visit when I travel, which is a LOT.

8/26/2012 7:04:07 PM Luckey or Not  

kclady41
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,422)
Kansas City, MO
47, joined Jun. 2011

i am having no luck. Just psychos. Just today i got a marriage proposal from a total stranger I never talked to before and he was dead serious. I could not block him fast enought.

8/26/2012 7:36:53 PM Luckey or Not  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from kclady41:
i am having no luck. Just psychos. Just today i got a marriage proposal from a total stranger I never talked to before and he was dead serious. I could not block him fast enought.

Everyone gets those... They're called scammers.

8/26/2012 9:04:16 PM Luckey or Not  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from deliriousbliss:
lol!
Geez! I have dated more than one girl in the past that told me later that they usually are proposed to on the FIRST date!
Sure they were pretty & cute, but really?? That's what they are used to hearing? lol
Come on guys!

I thought everyone male AND female had gotten engagement emails from scammers.
I mean, I've had a guy propose on the first date... But I just always assumed it was cause he was wanting a greencard!

9/5/2012 6:50:59 PM Luckey or Not  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

10/15/2012 2:32:37 AM Luckey or Not  

anna302010
Republic, MO
36, joined Dec. 2010

10/27/2012 1:39:55 PM Luckey or Not  

datemike12
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,672)
Crane, MO
64, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from army_cowboy:
I've met up with a couple of people here. One began a good friendship. Another made me realize that while 99% of the women on this site complain about games, that same percentage of women on this site are f**king psycho.

It's that 99% that makes us really appreciate the 1% that are actually worthy of a good friendship.

10/27/2012 2:39:20 PM Luckey or Not  

mstalanon
Kansas City, MO
45, joined Sep. 2012

I've gotten a couple of guys that have msg'd me "hi" repeatedly. Guys....(and gals!) it's a little difficult to strike up a conversation if you just keep emailing "hello". And if you can't remember it was me you emailed already, I must not have made that much of an impression. Just sayin'!

I'm currently emailing with a couple of seemingly nice, real, guys, but have not met anyone face to face yet.

One other observation - there's quite a few people on the "viewed me" feature, but not nearly the same amount of corresponding messages. So, the only thing I can say to that is if you see someone who sparks an interest - tell her / him! She/ he won't know otherwise.

As to the games - yes, they are as prevalent here as anywhere. You have to weed people out, definitely.

10/27/2012 8:53:06 PM Luckey or Not  

kclady41
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,422)
Kansas City, MO
47, joined Jun. 2011

Not me

11/2/2012 11:05:53 PM Luckey or Not  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
67, joined Dec. 2010

I'm hoping to " get lucky " and am even
practicing my new dance steps just in case

I can trick get Ms. " V " or one of you gals to go
on a date with me.....!!
but don't let my suave and debonair manners ever fool you..
I'm still the same ole lil trouble maker I've always been..

______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog