Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

find hookups near me app

Though the app is offered globally, the business says its concentrate is primarily on the French marketplace as it launches far more extensively. wisconsin singles chat rooms When he got out, he stumbled into the street and parking lot with out hunting. Like everyone else, Ellen and her former ex are taking issues day by day as they adapt to a altering reality beneath COVID 19. new craigslist for sex I was shocked to look at my watch and see that it was time to go home.

quora hookup dating sites

You`ll also have breaks for drinks and chit chat. clarksville ar classifieds But the experiences have a tendency to be mixed some handle to locate their soul mates, other individuals finish up with a creepy on the internet dating story! We got in touch with five such people today, and here are their not so cool experiences My world wide web boyfriends are real, daily people, even if produced concrete only by the pictures they post and the messages they send. Undoubtedly sounds like you re asking yourself the difficult inquiries and getting intentional about getting healing. doublelist omaha ne In 2016 Stephen Portwas convictedin the UK of killing four young guys he met on the gay dating app Grindr.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

Digitaldog? wah wah wahhhhhhhhhhh..
more whining and jealous, promiscuous complaining ...
my whole quote does not even rate repeating..........
the two legged dog it seems you are.

Ohhhhhh dear Ms mel7035............
please don't whine complain cry.....
You're starting to resemble my ex-wives
more and more every day....
But in all " seriousness "...
Does this mean
you're not gonna let me come and live with you..??

-XoXoXoX-
Digital Dog

8/26/2012 2:32:43 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

corey617
Woburn, MA
30, joined Jun. 2012

I've looked all over but I've just had no luck

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/26/2012 6:25:57 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
pinguinorojo
Johnson City, NY
31, joined Feb. 2010

I know a few, but they are all taken. If they were available, they would still be too smart to want me. :-S

8/26/2012 9:45:27 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
latin_damsel
Boston, MA
25, joined Aug. 2012

Probably to smart to go for you if a gril smart and pretty and independent she probably is looking for someone that is up to par

8/31/2012 12:45:30 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

laurasfun1
Over 2,000 Posts (2,232)
Lima, MT
32, joined Nov. 2010

Probably because many of us talk down to the level of your pickup lines?

8/31/2012 9:52:10 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

krissy431
Richmond, VA
50, joined Aug. 2010

soo true..we are looking for someone thats on our level but all we meet is someone that wants to use us because of how smart, independent, and caring we are...the looks is a bonus

[Edited 8/31/2012 9:54:19 PM ]

8/31/2012 10:05:21 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
gmajors
Over 2,000 Posts (3,224)
Los Angeles, CA
31, joined Aug. 2012

Make it your objective and motive to join a frat. or become a science major and do especially well.. atleast in the end you'll be educated, well paid, & if the chick doesnt come after that.. well your probably gay then.

9/2/2012 11:29:21 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
ladykins333
Thorntown, IN
60, joined Aug. 2012

I think when we look online, the first thing we notice is the picture. After we get to know someone, their true beauty comes out. I have met people that were average, and after getting to know them, I truly saw them as physically attractive. Of course, I have met physically beautiful people and after talking to them, they lost that attractiveness.

9/2/2012 4:09:52 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Trying trying to find...
A female smart AND pretty..!!..??
Ohh you folks are the best comedians ever....
" smart and pretty " in the SAME sentence....

ONLY in America....
GOD I love this country..!!

______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog

9/3/2012 10:45:53 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

Aww Lay down, bad Dog. But I Do understand why You might feel that way. (just love playing with the icons)

9/3/2012 4:58:18 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
itsallnthesmile
Over 1,000 Posts (1,633)
Greensboro, NC
42, joined Oct. 2011

A lot of men seem to be intimidated by a woman that is smart much less smart, independant and pretty.

9/3/2012 5:15:00 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from cosmicgem:
Aww Lay down, bad Dog. But I Do understand why You might feel that way. (just love playing with the icons)

Awwwww gimme a break Ms cosmicgem: ,
I was just teasing the gals a bit..
If I behave can I come and live with you..??
Please........

______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog

9/3/2012 11:31:42 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from digitaldog:

Awwwww gimme a break Ms cosmicgem: ,
I was just teasing the gals a bit..
If I behave can I come and live with you..??
Please........

______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog

Well, Maybe, but I'd have to break you first.

9/3/2012 11:39:22 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
newtocville
Charlottesville, VA
53, joined Sep. 2012

Well, I am considered smart & pretty, my male friends say I am the complete package, and I am wondering why i am single??

9/4/2012 8:18:35 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
itsallnthesmile
Over 1,000 Posts (1,633)
Greensboro, NC
42, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from newtocville:
Well, I am considered smart & pretty, my male friends say I am the complete package, and I am wondering why i am single??

I can relate...everybody tells me the same ... this leaves me wondering why am I single?

9/6/2012 12:40:49 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

" Smart and Pretty " ..?? Heck..!!!
Why are All the " nice guys dogs " like me tossed to the curb....!!!
even though
I'm real and I do not lie unless I am trying to
get someone to believe something that is not true..
( I am very honest in my truthfulness )
and I'm NOT from Nigeria,
I AM an AMERICAN citizen..
and I luvs ALL wimmins
regardless of color,
creed, nationalities, ethnic origins, and
various size breast and rump measurements..
So whatever you do....
Don't delete meeeeee...
Just..
PLEASEeeeee...
send me money and...

-XoXoXoX-
Digital Dog

9/7/2012 9:10:41 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

To heck with " smart & pretty "..!!!

______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog

9/8/2012 6:42:58 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

whays
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,629)
Payson, AZ
74, joined Nov. 2008

Avoid school teachers and flight attendants.

9/13/2012 9:48:02 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
countrytxangel
Brownsboro, TX
28, joined May. 2012

Number one pretty is objective. What you think is pretty and what I think is pretty are two different things.

Number two there are plenty of pretty women who are intelligent, but what sort of smarts are you looking for?

If you are looking for a super model who can discuss politics, physics and natural history...you probably will be looking for a while. If you are looking for a lovely lady who has been to school and can hold an intelligent conversation and is willing both to learn something new (and admit when she doesn't know something) or to teach you something new...then you've found several on this site....

9/16/2012 11:59:08 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

torahgirl
Vancouver, WA
57, joined Sep. 2012

I would much rather be told I am smart, than told I am pretty. Also, why do people say, "you're pretty, but I guess you already know that." They might as well take back their compliment, because that is what they just did??? Point is that "pretty" is for the behold, cause it sure don't pay the rent, put me through school or make me rich. Just tell me I am smart, and I'll give you a great smile back.

9/19/2012 4:23:49 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from torahgirl:
I would much rather be told I am smart, than told I am pretty. Also, why do people say, "you're pretty, but I guess you already know that." They might as well take back their compliment, because that is what they just did??? Point is that "pretty" is for the behold, cause it sure don't pay the rent, put me through school or make me rich. Just tell me I am smart, and I'll give you a great smile back.

My Dear Ms torahgirl ,
I'll tell you and say whatever the heck you want .....!!!
And Baby-Cakes just remember that...
I'm only a CLICK away.....!!

______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog
9/23/2012 8:04:36 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from digitaldog:

She's probably Too Smart to play w you Dog.

9/23/2012 8:29:46 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from cosmicgem:
She's probably Too Smart to play w you Dog.

Yeah Doll-Face you are probably correct..
You know she was my SECOND choice...
( YOU are my first )
will you please let me come and live with you..
I promise to not cheat
pay the bills
support you
practice good hygiene
never leave you unless the cops force me..

And as you can see..
I'm one cool pup..!!
______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog

10/18/2012 9:46:54 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
joden_moon
Over 1,000 Posts (1,842)
Bishop, GA
53, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from corey617:
I've looked all over but I've just had no luck

'Cause God only gives you one or the other..*lol*
(teasing you)

10/18/2012 9:48:36 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
joden_moon
Over 1,000 Posts (1,842)
Bishop, GA
53, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from countrytxangel:
Number one pretty is objective. What you think is pretty and what I think is pretty are two different things.

Number two there are plenty of pretty women who are intelligent, but what sort of smarts are you looking for?

If you are looking for a super model who can discuss politics, physics and natural history...you probably will be looking for a while. If you are looking for a lovely lady who has been to school and can hold an intelligent conversation and is willing both to learn something new (and admit when she doesn't know something) or to teach you something new...then you've found several on this site....

Well-Done!!

11/7/2012 10:32:51 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
lilod
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,074)
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

I suspect that it's a matter of perception, in that most people perceive themselves as having a key defining characteristic and focus on developing that and living around it. A woman who grows up focused on her looks, for example, probably invests a lot of time and resources in clothing, make-up, personal grooming, etc. and presents herself in a way that showcases her looks...so her looks are obvious and catch your attention. That same woman might be very intelligent, but if that's not the way she defines herself and the characteristic that she's focused on, you might have to get to know her better before you begin to see her natural intelligence shining through in your discussions and her actions.

The opposite may also be true: a woman whose primary focus is her intellect and who defines herself by her education and intellectual capacity may simply not bother with those things that are typically perceived as "pretty" at a glance. She might in fact be quite pretty when you stop and look at her, but simply not be inclined to spend two hours on hair and make-up on an ordinary day. So, again, you might have to take the trouble to sit across the table with her and enjoy the stimulating conversation and then gradually take note of the way her eyes sparkle when she laughs or that she has near-perfect skin or the multiple colors shining in her hair in the sun.

11/7/2012 6:15:21 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,323)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

hmmmmm ... That's a pretty biased perception, don't you agree?

Lumping all with good looks into one basket and all with smarts and intellect into another basket is not an intelligent approach to looking good while attempting to be philosophical. Pretty basic intellect, actually.

11/10/2012 3:55:31 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
ladydiamond82
Jefferson City, TN
35, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from latin_damsel:
Probably to smart to go for you if a gril smart and pretty and independent she probably is looking for someone that is up to par

11/10/2012 3:57:31 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
ladydiamond82
Jefferson City, TN
35, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from lilod:
I suspect that it's a matter of perception, in that most people perceive themselves as having a key defining characteristic and focus on developing that and living around it. A woman who grows up focused on her looks, for example, probably invests a lot of time and resources in clothing, make-up, personal grooming, etc. and presents herself in a way that showcases her looks...so her looks are obvious and catch your attention. That same woman might be very intelligent, but if that's not the way she defines herself and the characteristic that she's focused on, you might have to get to know her better before you begin to see her natural intelligence shining through in your discussions and her actions.

The opposite may also be true: a woman whose primary focus is her intellect and who defines herself by her education and intellectual capacity may simply not bother with those things that are typically perceived as "pretty" at a glance. She might in fact be quite pretty when you stop and look at her, but simply not be inclined to spend two hours on hair and make-up on an ordinary day. So, again, you might have to take the trouble to sit across the table with her and enjoy the stimulating conversation and then gradually take note of the way her eyes sparkle when she laughs or that she has near-perfect skin or the multiple colors shining in her hair in the sun.

Love this!

11/17/2012 8:46:12 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

outriggerz
Washington, PA
48, joined Oct. 2012

maybe men spend too much time "looking" for the elusive combination. we women would like to have the package in a man also, but it seems that men just like to look at the scenery and take no time to get to know it. talking to someone will give a person an appearance, but alot of men only open their mouths long enough to spit!

11/17/2012 11:49:55 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
ougirl1122
Eufaula, OK
26, joined Nov. 2012

I'm smart and I think I'm pretty..? lol

11/18/2012 10:40:33 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
createdfor1
Louisville, KY
38, joined Oct. 2012

Hello gentlemen
I am studying psychology and have a different answer from what I have been reading on here.
Depending on the mind of the female, all of the answers offered by my gender are a great possibility.
There are many things to consider but I will only discuss 2.

The way a person was raised and individual desires/ goals

The concern that has raised is seen in both males and females
Personal story: I am a chocolate brown woman, my bother was light skin.
My mother favored my brother because he was of a lighter complexion. As a result she made me a slave and tried to keep me from learning a lot because it made her feel inferior. I made up in my mind at the age of 10 that I would stay educated and gt custody of my brother so that I can undo the teachings he was receiving from my mom. She did for him and neglected me unless it would make her look bad. She told him on countless occasions that he was to handsome to work and to make sure he found a woman to take care of him. Proper English was not a priority in the house so he spoke with a very ghetto New York accent.
To cut the story short, I left home at 12, learned the street and graduated high school on my own while dipping in and out of foster homes to work over night, give money to my mother for my brother, and help my brother through school with his homework and behavior.
I obtained custody of him when he was 16 (I was 22) and he is doing so well I cant express how proud of him I am. Point to be made, the way a person is raised greatly influences how they are as an adult. This is something most people dont dig deep into, but is worth the time.

Individual desires/ goals
there are many people who plan to live on welfare...yup I said that...PLAN to live on welfare (I know a few). I make sure I help myself to what ever food they have because I most likely am paying for some of it from my taxes (that was a joke)
Education is taught, if a person does not plan to educate and mentally upgrade them self then it wont be done.
Some cultures accept Ebonics ad a primary language because they dont know any better...that is how they were raised.

With out melting any eye balls people are born with some innate personalities/ characteristics but ultimately it is a choice to be what you were raised to be, wha society says to be, or who you really want to be.
Every one is not meant for every one, beauty IS only skin deep, and inner beauty will outlast the outer beauty.

11/18/2012 10:48:35 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
createdfor1
Louisville, KY
38, joined Oct. 2012

Be more confident darling!!!!!
there is a difference in confidence and being conceited.
there is no need for a question mark. You put smart first
so you must be sure about that part and you are beautiful
if any body says other wise chuck up the deuces lol

Any sign of lack of confidence makes you an easy target.
KNOW who and what you are
other wise you can be lulled into many things with false validation from another

its not false because its not true but because they mean it only with an agenda or motivation for their own personal use not because they honestly mean it

Step into yourself

11/18/2012 2:13:07 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

you may be looking within your own parameters, OP

11/20/2012 7:33:13 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
scorpio_111969
Englewood, CO
48, joined Nov. 2012

Might want to look at your sentence again...then figure out why the smart, pretty women are not replying... maybe try:
Why is it hard to find a who who is as smart as she is pretty...

11/23/2012 7:21:14 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
sazisback
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (37,210)
Victoria
Australia
51, joined Jun. 2011

There are plenty of smart pretty women .......... obliviously they just don't like you

11/24/2012 12:17:58 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
36, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from wolver1ne:
It's not hard to find a woman who is both smart and pretty , you'll find them everywhere . The trouble is how you define smart or pretty or where your looking and if your will to work to get her attention. Most " smart and pretty " woman get hit on all the time or they find that men would rather not have smart just pretty , where as there are many dumb people out there both male and female it all comes down to effort . Do you come accros as a smart man ? And just to through this out there self deformation is not something a smart woman would look for in a man.

You're right on the money with this response!

11/24/2012 11:13:39 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
hiyourepretty
Everett, MA
34, joined Jan. 2012

I'm looking for a women who types in various colors and sizes of comic sans, and overuses clip art, specifically of dogs. I was so close when I stumbled across this thread.

11/25/2012 7:33:22 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

pillznillz
Bronx, NY
41, joined Dec. 2011

to me I think everybody smart and they always. it all depends on what interesting to that person. I think if you find something in common with that female it will be better for both parties. then you have street smart and school smart, there is a difference, and common sense play a real big part. I don't believe there A such thing as a stupid person. I'll just say that person is mis informed.their is someone for everyone believe that.

11/28/2012 3:13:35 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

carrol1015
Glen Burnie, MD
61, joined Jul. 2012

lol good one.

12/3/2012 4:37:24 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

Quote from grantfl80:
Ever notice how excited people get when they meet a beautiful person that has other skills? People will be like, "gosh she's beautiful....and she can read!" and everybody gets so excited...

G

12/3/2012 5:49:57 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Why......!!..???
CauseSmart & Pretty when describing the female gender
is an oxymoron ...
______
-XoXoXoX-
Please send me money and

Digital Dog
And ALL my friends....

12/3/2012 9:53:52 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

I'm not so picky about the " looks " but I do
check their profiles to make sure they are not wanted
by the authorities and are not " users "..
" Honesty " is what I wants in my wimmins.....
The kind of woman I can depend on and trust..
a decent woman with a job...
Cause it takes a hard working REAL woman
to support me and my bad habits....
So I'm lookin for a gal with a house,
bank account and a decent job....
No riff-raff loser for me.....!!

______

-XoXoXoX-
Digital Dog
And ALL my friends....

1/30/2013 5:54:07 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

carrol1015
Glen Burnie, MD
61, joined Jul. 2012

WHY, lets see. because men are too busy trying to figure out how to hurt us the most. wtf???

1/30/2013 5:57:25 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

bier95
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,740)
Clara City, MN
66, joined May. 2011

Quote from carrol1015:
WHY, lets see. because men are too busy trying to figure out how to hurt us the most. wtf???

A little bitter yet?

2/2/2013 7:37:03 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
dawgpaws
Townsend, MA
68, joined Sep. 2012

I think I can probably say with honesty that I'm smart since I'm in the top 1% of Americans in education. However, that may or may not equate to living sorts of smarts. Remember, Einstein was a brilliant man who regularly got lost while on rambles around his home. We should probably define "smart," not to mention "pretty."

Frankly, most men are put off by a woman who is intelligent, articulate, well-educated, and well-read. Many women "dumb down" in order to attract a mate. That includes really pretty gals. My sister was a literal beauty queen type gal, who was an executive assistant to a VP of an international construction company, really learned the business and then managed her husband's contracting business, even did some college. However, sometimes you'd think she was a box of rocks - it's an act, but men don't look that deep very often if the outside is exceptional.

Then you run into someone like me who "cleans up nicely" when I need to, but is just as happy in gym slacks (because I go to the gym almost daily) or blue-jeans and t-shirts. I grew up on a farm - whadda ya want? Then I learned to be a make-up specialist for drama in high school and college and now I can do makeovers on gals (and guys - guys now wear makeup at times) and know how to use it although I often don't bother - the dog doesn't care and neither do the leaves in the yard when I'm raking and bagging - and the fish I'm filleting doesn't care either.

A gal who is "smart" wants a "smart" guy. That being said, I enjoy talking to the contractor who works on the house because I find his knowledge base fascinating - I don't know what he knows. However, the last guy I dated was totally intimidated by my friends and myself and accused us of looking down on him. I find that guys who are poorly educated tend to be paranoid about highly educated people and assume we're judging. However, my peer group includes a learning disabled guy who is a wizard with wood and we are all in awe of him. The thing is to know what you know well and be proud of yourself and what you do and others will respect you as well.

I meet lots of men who would like to date me, but most of them can't hold a conversation in a bucket. They're also often too obese to walk, think exercise involves forking food into the mouth and that I should dote on them.

Now, what is pretty? Or good looking for a guy? I actually don't care for pretty boys. I'd be more attracted to a man with some character to his face - Lee Marvin, James Coburn. I love talking to men like JrBoogie or Digital Dog - they have working minds and opinions are not intimidated by a bright woman. Not only that, I can respect a man like that (note, man - not boy, not guy). And without respect, what have you got?

2/4/2013 3:52:51 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
megpies
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (28,695)
San Antonio, TX
39, joined Jan. 2012

It's rare to find personality, intelligence and looks in the same person. But not impossible.

But it cracks me up when people say you're too pretty to be single (not to me necessarily but in the forums)....as if to say pretty people should automatically be dateable. Craziness.

2/5/2013 7:53:14 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
pye_wacket
San Antonio, TX
49, joined Oct. 2012

I'm finding that some men are intimidated by intelligent, nice-looking professional women, or the younger ones want one to take care of them. And then there are those guys who get on the site and don't bother to even read the profiles...they just look at the photos (everyday) and make lewd comments.

2/6/2013 9:40:06 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
shortlillady
Indianapolis, IN
42, joined Jan. 2013

Digtal dog, that post was extremely clever and charming! Loved the detail in the graphics! And, to add to this thread, I struggle to find a man who is attractive and smart so I presume they too are like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and Brittany Spears sanity. You hear of them but not sure they truly exist.

2/8/2013 9:23:45 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

i don't understand this idea that 'smart' is an attraction. most people i've run into consider being smart as thinking as they think. having things in common are what matters it seems to me but not to the point that another must see everything as i see it. as for pretty, it's that 'eye of the beholder' thing. years ago i was watching a movie with a gal who was surprised that i thought that sandra bullock was pretty. she seriously did not find her in the least attractive. smart, pretty, sexy, thin, atheletic, fat, dumpy, dumb, moron,,,,,,,,,,,all is subjective. all is relative.

2/8/2013 12:18:35 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
blackribbon
Royal Oak, MI
52, joined Dec. 2012

Could it be that you are looking for "pretty" as your first requirement and the smart girls realize this and blow you off by the time you get around to them. I am in nursing school with a lot beautiful single young women...and trust me, you don't get through nursing school with brains..and a lot of them.

However, guess what...these ladies don't have time to hang out in bars on a regular basis...and don't have time to waste on shallow men...(like the ones who see beauty as being requirement number one).

2/10/2013 11:23:29 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
blackribbon
Royal Oak, MI
52, joined Dec. 2012

correction...You don't get through nursing school withOUT having brains...lots of them...

(however, good typing skills aren't necessarily a requirement obviously...lol)

2/11/2013 12:54:54 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

ashly66
Redding, CA
65, joined Feb. 2013

You hit the nail on the head with that answer and sooo right on!

3/18/2013 5:31:42 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

mel7035
Fort Myers, FL
45, joined Apr. 2012

Digitaldog? More like dig_it_a_lot_dog. You probably abbreviated a lot, but thought it was one word. One of the mote common spelling mistakes i see all the time.

You seem bitter. You're passively sarcastic. Usually offensive. Your cute little four legged dog graphics are a cute advertisement of the two legged dog it seems you are.

3/18/2013 7:30:07 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
68, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from mel7035
3/20/2013 12:54:02 AM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
beautyfull22
Atlanta, GA
27, joined Mar. 2013

I am a woman who is intelligent #not just smart#..... why can't I find a man who is independent and intelligent and loves to share

3/21/2013 5:01:19 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
ryan_alexander7
Kansas City, MO
27, joined Feb. 2013

Hey it can always get worse I moved from LA (babe central) to KC. And on DH its more like can I find a woman who is pretty and hasn't already been knocked up? Why don't I just move back to cali you'll probably say? Can't I'm here for a year to help out with the fam.

4/7/2013 3:49:51 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

.... because men are visual animals and can't see the intelligence factor past the decision the woman made to go out with him to begin with ... pretty stupid, huh?

4/17/2013 10:04:43 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

cutejeepgirl
Adrian, MI
45, joined Jan. 2013

I will second the above!

4/28/2013 10:18:18 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  
daizeyz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,783)
Lexington, KY
50, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from grantfl80:
Ever notice how excited people get when they meet a beautiful person that has other skills? People will be like, "gosh she's beautiful....and she can read!" and everybody gets so excited...

G

4/28/2013 11:29:51 PM Why's it to find a women who's as smart as she is pretty?  

gibson1994
Huntington, WV
23, joined Apr. 2013

Y is all the girls saying I'm cute and hot but I'm still single hmmmn I'm trying