Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

durham nc hookups

This dating site caters to a wide range of users. single ladies in las vegas nv I believe there is also a section in the chat location that you can pick from popular queries, like What is your favourite science fiction movie? Relating to dating applications, I think that some are partially accessible, in so far as 1 can use the app. There are many people today that are shy in real globe but extra open in online. https wellhello com site user home from_tour 1 You have to pick a photo, fill in information, answer queries, and you are prepared to roll.

maegapersonals

You want to open the conversation up to a handful of anecdotes, and get into some far more meaty conversations so you can get to know every single other now the nerves are beginning to settle. tulare dating Yes, even in the instant globe of on the internet dating, words are what really count. If you are seeking into dating a individual from abroad, you require to go another way — the way of niche international dating services. how to meet foreigners in mumbai Dont shave your chest for the real Disco Man look.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/28/2012 9:23:59 PM This ought to make queeny happy  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

I am being retired. Due to budgets, my job is going away. The county is offering a early retirement deal which I guess I will be taking. I could take my chances and wait till the first of the year to see if the commissioners approve the 2013 budget but that means if not I'm without a job. I could still retire but without a buyout.

Not all is lost. I have some connections at the state which can get me right in at about half of what I was making which with my retirement from the county and this new job I will be back to what I was making. So no great loss. I just need to work 1.5 years more. Just that this was not my long term plan. Shit happens I guess.

I'm not angry about it. Hurt maybe but not angry. I kinda had this weird gut feeling several months ago that something like this could happen and I always go with gut feeling.

Anyway, There you go queeny. I now join the jobless people. The fixed income people. I'm now one of you. NEVER!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/29/2012 12:17:58 AM This ought to make queeny happy  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Here is what I get in my deal. 60 months of health care as long as I don't get another job and on their insurance. Which f**ks me in 1.5 years when my military retirement kicks in with Tricare. I recieve pay for 45% of accumulated sick time or $8,000.00 which ever is greater. Which will be the 8,000 in my case and all acrude vacation hours paid.

So it is that of wait three more months, hope the commissioners approve the 2013 budget as writen and status que for one more year. Or the commission not approve the 2013 budget, tell the department heads to cut more and bye bye I go. I can still retire but without the so called bene's.

I believe I will take the bird in hand.

All thanks to obozo

8/29/2012 11:06:07 AM This ought to make queeny happy  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
Here is what I get in my deal. 60 months of health care as long as I don't get another job and on their insurance. Which f**ks me in 1.5 years when my military retirement kicks in with Tricare. I recieve pay for 45% of accumulated sick time or $8,000.00 which ever is greater. Which will be the 8,000 in my case and all acrude vacation hours paid.

So it is that of wait three more months, hope the commissioners approve the 2013 budget as writen and status que for one more year. Or the commission not approve the 2013 budget, tell the department heads to cut more and bye bye I go. I can still retire but without the so called bene's.

I believe I will take the bird in hand.

All thanks to obozo

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Hey Joker, call USAA and talk to one of their financial advisors. Having served in the military you qualify for their serivces if you are not already taking advantage of them. They have helped me a lot and have a bunch of awesome services for any veteran.

Tricare is OK, but a lot of providers don't take it. You don't have to take it until you decide to, so maybe if your other insurance is better you can hold off on that. There is a supplimental Delta Dental of Calipronia program that is good to cover your choppers but you have to pay for it our of your retired pay.

If you are laid off or downsized you should also qualify for unemployment. You can draw that for up to 99 weeks at present (bless Obamass) which is distasteful; but hell, unlike a lot of people you "paid in" for many years and never used or abused it. Why not enjoy what you actually paid for? Just remember to have them withold taxes so April the 15th is less painful. 99 weeks might conver your gap.

If all else fails you could reconcile with Queenie, she is sooo compassionate. Perhaps she would take you in?

Good luck.

8/29/2012 11:53:49 AM This ought to make queeny happy  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

thank you for the info 58d. I'm all new to this stuff. I have a meeting with our retirement system this afternoon to find prime retirement date benefit wise. I have already recieved two offers of jobs from the state, which I will take one of them. Then call it quits when I turn 60 in 1.5 years.
I will look into USAA. See whats there. I have on my favorites USAJOB's. A federal job site. Mama and I will come out just fine. Its just this was not in our lifes plans. Thanks bud. Carry on carrying on

8/29/2012 1:36:49 PM This ought to make queeny happy  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
thank you for the info 58d. I'm all new to this stuff. I have a meeting with our retirement system this afternoon to find prime retirement date benefit wise. I have already recieved two offers of jobs from the state, which I will take one of them. Then call it quits when I turn 60 in 1.5 years.
I will look into USAA. See whats there. I have on my favorites USAJOB's. A federal job site. Mama and I will come out just fine. Its just this was not in our lifes plans. Thanks bud. Carry on carrying on

Hey Joker, you really need to call USAA if you are not using them. Really. You can save probably half just on car, property and home insurance alone and their service is beyond the best. They are consistently rated number one in all areas. If you get an insurance call from any agent from any other company and tell them you have USAA they simply give up immediately. The number is 800-531-8111. Don't delay dude. Trust me on this. They will not disappoint you.

Based on claims and such each year I get a refund check that ranges from 50 or 70 bucks or so in bad years to several hundgred dollars in good ones about the third week of December each year. How many insurance companies do that?

This goes for anyone else that ever served honorably in the military regardless of lenth of service or rank. USAA cannot be beat by any bank, insurance company, invesment firm, or financial services company on any of the complete array of their services. Even immediate family memebers can apply and join if you served. Your mom, dad, and children can enjoy the benefits of their services, too.

10/14/2012 1:24:12 PM This ought to make queeny happy  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,270)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

The English Queen has mammograms.

Photobucket