Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top hookup sites australia

It took a when, but then it hit me she was a tiny known actress. dating montclair In truth, you have in all probability knowledgeable worse at some point in your life — a date that was, nicely, a bit of a dud. I wasn t seeking for something serious—I d just gotten out of a relationship—so I joined Tinder. locanto nj The YouTuber took to her IG stories on Monday, December 20, and posted a string of videos featuring her ex.

local hookup apps

com in 1999 just after just three months on the website. craigslist antioch ca personals Quiz your date when you initially get with each other for coffee or dinner and let the conversation flow from there. Tinder is probably very best in a tiny town exactly where there are not as quite a few folks on the a lot more niche apps but unquestionably know that persons are looking for much more informal arrangements. usa sex guide birmingham Basically, if an additional user on a web page ever asks for funds, credit card details or other log in information and facts, they re in all probability not definitely searching to commence a connection.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/13/2013 11:03:38 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

stevesdal
Indianapolis, IN
59, joined Jan. 2013

Been there, done that too. But I still find that the heart wants what the heart wants and it's totally miserable being alone after being so used to being married and living with someone 24/7. While I find that I have fears of repeating things and being hurt again, (and becoming a 2 time loser), I do want to find that someone special I can call my own and share my everything with....

Steve

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/14/2013 10:45:39 AM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

gr8_guy1
Centerville, UT
53, joined Jan. 2013

I'm ready to explore the possibility but I'm not anxious to marry unless I git to kniw someone and it was very compelling

1/14/2013 11:05:32 AM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

lanagulley
Reddell, LA
44, joined Jan. 2013

I am ready to settle down again.

1/14/2013 12:14:30 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

pickygirl72
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,556)
Pinon Hills, CA
46, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from pickygirl72:
Nope. Was married 20yrs. That's enough. I m ok with being single....for now.

Well its now Jan 14, 2013 and I am still single and not really looking in here anymore. Just here for forums. I know silly, huh? But I do look at the newbies....sometimes.

1/14/2013 12:51:13 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
bluehope518
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,123)
Prague
Czech Republic
44, joined Jul. 2012

1/23/2013 11:46:12 AM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

bigbeck222
Trenton, NJ
65, joined Aug. 2011

Lol! The legàl system has nothing to do with true love. Marriage is a gold digger contract. A boon to lawyers and realtors. It can be broken on a lark. It therefore is not a showing of committment at all. Nothing lasts forever.
So yes, I am ready to settle down but without the false hope or expectations that a contract fosters.

1/23/2013 5:32:34 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
glassslipper442
Over 1,000 Posts (1,037)
Cleveland, OH
66, joined Aug. 2011

The answer is no

1/23/2013 9:02:42 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

baykert
Harrisburg, PA
33, joined Jan. 2013

Hi

1/23/2013 9:06:57 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

44tolifepl
Windsor, ON
48, joined Dec. 2012

&%$# THAT!!!!!

1/23/2013 11:49:07 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

mikeymemphis100
Richmond, KY
47, joined Jan. 2013

IM READY BEEN LONLEY TO LONG I WANNA MATURE LADY, THATS GOT IT TOGETHER,ONE WHO WILL LOVE ME AND LET ME LOVE HER, ONE WHO LOVES LIFE ,PEOPLE,OUTDOORS, CUDDLING,WALKS,PICNICS,TRAVELING, IM A ONE WOMAN MAN I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON A WOMEN IM FAR FROM PERFECT BUT IM A GOOD MAN,IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET TO know me message me , thanks, and GOD BLESS.

1/24/2013 7:22:31 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
likeboomboomboo
Michigan City, IN
31, joined Jan. 2013

Im not gonna lie it would be nice but i think it would be easier with someone who has kids too so they understand my situation.

1/24/2013 7:42:13 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from jrbogie1949:
me and my ex used to sit and talk about how nice it would be if we had a wife to do all the wifey type stuff.

Lol That Is called 'Having a MAID'.

And Yes I am... But ONLY if it is the Right person for Me and I for Him. There will be Only ONE!

1/29/2013 5:23:40 AM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
samantha57cats
Broken Arrow, OK
60, joined Jan. 2013

I've learned a lot and have been divorced for 2 years, I am looking for the right man to settle down with! I've tried dating sites but most just like to play games! I'm not into playing, I'm into keeping and enjoying life with a man that is a one woman man and enjoys life to the fullest!

1/29/2013 3:13:02 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
btrgirlzy
Shamokin, PA
43, joined Jan. 2013

Hi how are you, just looked at yur profile it seems yu caught my heart... As always love forever.
I rather get to know you first but I just like to have fun

1/29/2013 7:26:11 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

pamelawest
Cochran, GA
48, joined Aug. 2012

I want to find someone and have a committment be in love but I'm scared that doesn't exist.

1/29/2013 9:24:14 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

bunnyfastard
Over 2,000 Posts (2,421)
Fort Morgan, CO
58, joined Jun. 2008

Me too.

1/31/2013 1:55:26 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
btrgirlzy
Shamokin, PA
43, joined Jan. 2013

Hi

1/31/2013 2:22:18 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
btrgirlzy
Shamokin, PA
43, joined Jan. 2013

Yeah I enjoy my life and do wat I love the most in my heart is just being my true self is wat i like to do.
The fun thing to do in my life is going out having fun and i know that I have great friends with me
I know ur probly a great friend that's nice on DH my life changed wen I stopped going on twitter
I found ppl who likes me for who I am just myself that's all with love in my heart

1/31/2013 2:27:37 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
btrgirlzy
Shamokin, PA
43, joined Jan. 2013

I enjoy my life being true to wat I love to do

2/16/2013 4:22:31 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
starbaby25
Kingston, GA
52, joined Feb. 2013

I've been divorced for 5 years. My ex was bossy always had to be right. When not working I had to be under her thumb . She always thought was wrong and complained I wouldn't talk to her. I tried. She would fuss. I took it hard at first. Now I'm free at last 3 years ago. I'd still want to find a woman to love and grow old together.

2/16/2013 5:31:17 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
seankellyeast
Kansas City, KS
51, joined Feb. 2013

yes feel the same way i am 47 divorced and real lonely and amnot the kind to just have sex and b friends i ama 1 womans man and honesty a must 816 516 7941

2/17/2013 1:23:17 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

sassyupnorth
Cadillac, MI
61, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from digitaldog:

ready to " settle down "...
ready to settle down on Date Hook-Up..!!..??
Ohh you folks are the best comedians ever....
" settle down and Date Hook Up " in the SAME sentence....

ONLY in America....
GOD I love this country..!!

______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog

2/17/2013 1:25:06 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

sassyupnorth
Cadillac, MI
61, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from buscandohispana:
Well said

2/17/2013 1:38:55 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

sassyupnorth
Cadillac, MI
61, joined Sep. 2008

settle done yes ...married that would depend on
the man that wants a few walks in life>> a
journey of happiness ..day to day living like
it was your last ..
agreement to disagree and
beable to smile about it ..
ok its a dream ... but its my dream ...

2/17/2013 1:56:16 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
nothingchanged
Over 1,000 Posts (1,476)
Harrison, MI
62, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from sassyupnorth:
settle done yes ...married that would depend on
the man that wants a few walks in life>> a
journey of happiness ..day to day living like
it was your last ..
agreement to disagree and
beable to smile about it ..
ok its a dream ... but its my dream ...

I'm on one knee cause I just fell.
Lets pretend to get married.

2/17/2013 3:59:09 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
meshell55
Saint Ignace, MI
62, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from missxmonroe:
Is anybody else at the point where they are secure in themselves and their lives and really just wanna find a good person to settle down with and marry? I find I'm totally fine being alone but my heart desires someone, and I want my kids to have a real family.

Anyways, if anybody wants to chat with me out of interest in me, please send a message. But I asking questions in general too.

NOT ME! Been there, done that TOO many times! Maybe a relationship, but NOT marriage- got burned every time! Why should I have to pay their bills to improve MY credit?! Plus I LOST my house twice- not because of something I did, they were my houses to start with. Nope- maybe live with someone but NOT marriage, I'm NOT going to lose everything again!

2/17/2013 4:12:29 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
sweet_as_wild
South Australia
Australia
29, joined Feb. 2013

Yeah... I'm not too sure... i lost my savings and paying back a lot more... the bloke would have to be one in a million... i want a marriage not a wedding

2/17/2013 8:51:40 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

sassyupnorth
Cadillac, MI
61, joined Sep. 2008

I DO wake up wake up!!!
Quote from nothingchanged:
I'm on one knee cause I just fell.
Lets pretend to get married.

2/18/2013 8:59:08 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
beetlejuiceguy
San Antonio, TX
42, joined Jul. 2012

It's amazing how many people want to do it all again. At what point will you learn your lesson? Who ever told you that to be married makes you Happy and Complete? I've learned my lesson, eventually one of you will submit to the most basic of animalistic urges... Lust. Supress it long enough and see how decietful and creative you become just to satisfy the urge. You may as well just stay single.

2/19/2013 11:02:20 AM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
texasairforce30
Sumner, TX
35, joined Feb. 2013

Well I got married while in the military and divorced the same year I got out. It's been 8 years Since then but honestly everyone I know is or has gone thru a divorce So unless its the real deal that lasts I'm on the fence.

2/19/2013 7:06:46 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

wahhotts1
Fort Wayne, IN
59, joined Nov. 2012

Been divorced 10 years. Kids have moved on to their own lives. Hope to find someone to live the rest of our lives out. Fun, love and adventure!

2/23/2013 3:44:39 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

texas4950
Elk City, OK
57, joined Aug. 2009

Been Divorced 10 years ,yep ready to find the right one,

2/23/2013 5:31:01 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
dimples_and_ink
Jackson, MI
37, joined Nov. 2012

Done running from it, yes. Ready to go club a fresh one over the head just to drag him to the alter, no....
As for lust, maybe i'm a rare breed, but i'd rather handle that on my own for now! I'm of the opinion that lowering my standards to scratch an itch just isn't worth the headache that follows =)

2/23/2013 6:00:57 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
omegaman76
Milford, MA
58, joined Dec. 2012

I so much want what you want but your in IA and I;m in Ma.

2/23/2013 7:51:18 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
angeloverhvn
Dudley, MA
51, joined Feb. 2013

I would do it again marriage can be a wonderful thing it two people work on things.

3/6/2013 6:28:37 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
dan_the_man01
Oliver Springs, TN
64, joined Feb. 2013

i have been divorced for 6 years and now i want to start over

3/7/2013 5:23:03 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
jlove71
Jefferson City, MO
46, joined Mar. 2013

Its so weird. Im new on this sight, today and of all the rooms n convos. Im right here... but jus my opinion... i totally agree with you in a males point of view. 14 yrs in. i took for granted my marriage and im to blame for all. she was a great woman/wife/mom. in the end i did nothing to try n save it as all she wanted. all n all she got rid of me n moved on... from my xperiences and having 3 most loved beautiful daughters i was so used to the husband/daddy life and truly miss it badly... yes i gotta say, i DO WANT IT AGAIN... but thats jus me! in total agreement with you. so very well said and put! and myself... yea im ready for round 2 now i know and will never make those mistake again... wish i knew then what i know now... but when round 2comes my way... my lady (who ever u may be) get ready to be treated like a queen and prepare to be overwhelmed with complete love

3/7/2013 6:52:54 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
dimples_and_ink
Jackson, MI
37, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from jlove71:
Its so weird. Im new on this sight, today and of all the rooms n convos. Im right here... but jus my opinion... i totally agree with you in a males point of view. 14 yrs in. i took for granted my marriage and im to blame for all. she was a great woman/wife/mom. in the end i did nothing to try n save it as all she wanted. all n all she got rid of me n moved on... from my xperiences and having 3 most loved beautiful daughters i was so used to the husband/daddy life and truly miss it badly... yes i gotta say, i DO WANT IT AGAIN... but thats jus me! in total agreement with you. so very well said and put! and myself... yea im ready for round 2 now i know and will never make those mistake again... wish i knew then what i know now... but when round 2comes my way... my lady (who ever u may be) get ready to be treated like a queen and prepare to be overwhelmed with complete love

Whoah! Please don't misunderstand this comment, because i am not picking, poking fun, or in any way trying to put you down, but you just shed a whole new light on a disturbing thing i seem to be running into with dates and conversations these days... I've always been uneasy around nice guys that are "too nice" feeling that it seems strained and unnatural. Likely a set-up for abusive behavior later.
After reading your post, i think i'll cutthe next super nice guy some slack! Thanks =)

3/11/2013 9:57:36 AM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
daddio69jm
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,958)
Cleveland, OH
51, joined Dec. 2012

After wasting 20 years of my life and losing my a** and everything I worked hard for...no way in hell would I marry again. No offense ladies I know all of you aren't like my ex but I have built a fortress around me. I've just gotten to the point where I've gotten my head above water finally. I'll fly solo from now on.

3/15/2013 6:00:35 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
waterfalls48
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,957)
Milton, PA
52, joined Feb. 2013

If I found the right person I would..... I want someone who is there for me and I for them..... It would be wonderful to share hopes and dreams again.....

3/17/2013 2:22:11 AM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

rogue_marvel
Galt, CA
53, joined Jan. 2013

I never had a real wedding. Divorced after 19 1/2 yrs of cold hearted missery. I look forward to one day sharing a passionate love and perhaps marriage.

3/17/2013 6:50:04 AM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
ladiebugg55
Over 2,000 Posts (2,680)
Redding, CA
61, joined Jun. 2012

Im torn. Been single 5 yrs and wish at times I was in love again but still a bit nervous with the concept of remarrying..ask me tomorrow..lol.

3/17/2013 11:47:39 AM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

jr1909
Fort Lauderdale, FL
44, joined Nov. 2012

What you're realy looking for??????

3/17/2013 11:51:05 AM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

tnbadboy1965
Gallatin, TN
51, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from waterfalls48:
If I found the right person I would..... I want someone who is there for me and I for them..... It would be wonderful to share hopes and dreams again.....

You don't have to be married to do that. I would like to settle down again but I will never marry again.

3/17/2013 11:55:18 AM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

tnbadboy1965
Gallatin, TN
51, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from dimples_and_ink:
Whoah! Please don't misunderstand this comment, because i am not picking, poking fun, or in any way trying to put you down, but you just shed a whole new light on a disturbing thing i seem to be running into with dates and conversations these days... I've always been uneasy around nice guys that are "too nice" feeling that it seems strained and unnatural. Likely a set-up for abusive behavior later.
After reading your post, i think i'll cutthe next super nice guy some slack! Thanks =)

I am a super nice guy, at least I think so. I am that way because my grandmother raised me to be that way. If I treated a girl bad she would rise from the grave and haunt me. I have old fashion values and still believe in opening car doors and such for woman. I have a very hard time getting dates. Most woman I know say I am a great friend to have but they won't date me. I have been told I am too nice,

3/17/2013 11:56:58 AM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

tnbadboy1965
Gallatin, TN
51, joined Dec. 2012

Why must you marry in order to have everything you want in a relationship? Why not just live together the rest of your lives?

3/17/2013 1:30:27 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

mel7035
Fort Myers, FL
44, joined Apr. 2012

I'm 40 and never married; despite a relationship for 17.years. That ended 5 years ago. Never having married.doesn't mean we didn't have the hardships of marriage, we just didn't have a piece of paper that said we were a union. If i ever do get married, it will only be once. It will be right and forever .... until then, I'm happily waiting. Marriage is gift. Not a goal.

3/17/2013 2:55:23 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

bigolbear61
Yakima, WA
55, joined Dec. 2012

Get married again? No, I live alone and have not dated,, If some great gal comes along and it turn out to be a LTR than fine

3/18/2013 4:52:09 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
keypower
Naples, FL
44, joined Jul. 2010

I ready but I don't know where is my future wife yet

3/19/2013 8:45:58 AM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
60, joined Apr. 2006

Eh I would again,was together with my x 26 yrs total, divorced 9years.No regrets over any of the years at all.So yeah i'd marry again.Learned a lot,I feel free to say no ones perfect, but blendable.Now to find someone with same views.Only time can tell.

3/19/2013 8:58:55 AM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

aladytoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,746)
Monroe, WI
60, joined Apr. 2006

Quote from tnbadboy1965:
Why must you marry in order to have everything you want in a relationship? Why not just live together the rest of your lives?

I truly respect your view, but some of us woman have our ethics, which we stand by.Either right or wrong.Its always a choice for both parties.

When I married both had nothing and both worked for what we had together.So for the men, or woman that feel they have to take all, shame on you.Our division was 40/60..he got the 60 I didn't care.He could of had 90%.I wanted out.But then again we were both very very civil, and still respect each other.(and neither cheats), thats why you can still respect,communication even at the end.

3/19/2013 7:46:44 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

kclady41
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,422)
Kansas City, MO
47, joined Jun. 2011

Yes

3/19/2013 8:06:33 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

dcs1944
Toston, MT
72, joined Jan. 2013

I have been alone now for over ten years, and where i live it is very difficult meeting anyone. Everyone i meet online lives in another time zone, and the one's my age that live close look like road kill.I may have to import one because i don't really want to be alone the rest of my life.

3/20/2013 1:46:37 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
mzjuliem
Moreno Valley, CA
53, joined Jan. 2013

Was married 28 years and I would do it again one day.

3/20/2013 2:03:58 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
divorcedmom4
Mechanicsville, IA
38, joined Aug. 2012

yes i would marry again when i find that right person

3/27/2013 6:34:11 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
nes2013
Over 1,000 Posts (1,835)
Katy, TX
56, joined Mar. 2013

Yes, I'll do it again.

3/29/2013 8:05:15 AM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
jjeeffff76
Red Bud, IL
41, joined Mar. 2013

Maybe but after already gone through the hurt twice already and being a single dad its tough enough to find time to even date, I do miss a lot of the aspects of being married so I would probably do it again in the future with the perfect person!

3/29/2013 3:32:22 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

purplechevy1980
Chino, CA
36, joined Mar. 2013

I feel like I can never trust another female ever again that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/29/2013 4:11:33 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  
creolecutieb
Carlsbad, CA
34, joined Mar. 2013

Yes, I am ready for it. But the second time around divorce will not be an option. My partner will have to know that and agree before we say "I Do".

3/29/2013 9:20:16 PM Anybody else ready to settle down and get married again | Page 3  

wisty4
Pensacola, FL
47, joined Mar. 2013

Well.. yes I am ready to find that right man to settle down with. I believe my only marriage taught me what I do not want in another relationship/marriage. After my divorce, dating a few great men, neither of us wanting to settle down and get married. I learned what I do want in a relationship... so I will say yes, I am ready for a relationship and with the possibility of marriage down the road..