Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega profile dating site

Compensation is $400 and couples are also welcome to apply and send in their stories collectively. park city singles They believe there s a best match for them and they ll know it the minute they meet, but there s no such thing. Bobbie was intrigued by Peyton s dapper photo and tough to get attitude. how to hack into a mocospace account My skin is nonetheless humming from that sharp tiny shock of encounter, and I m browsing for a way to ground the charge.

magepersonal

Lucy Good has been a single mum considering the fact that her girls have been pretty young, and they are now in their teens . garden grove dating Relationships want time to unfold, so do some reflecting after your very first date is over to assess how it went. Give yourself time to arrive comfortably vs becoming stuck in website traffic or running across town to make it in time. usasexguide st louis Here, at SpeedDater we know that chemistry only takes place in person, so our events are great for singles that want to make genuine life connections.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/3/2012 4:53:16 AM Whats in the Profile..  

justmysay
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,926)
Wichita, KS
47, joined Mar. 2009

So those of you in the KS area, I'm sure if you're "looking" you've scrolled through some profiles.. What's a Red Flag for you on someones profile?

*For me it's not enough words in a profile.. come'on guys you've been given the gift of speech and writing so say something more than "I'm a good man"

or *When he has a harem of DH women on his profile but yet he's lonely.. WTF.. if all them women weren't the one, someone's pretty damn picky.. (unrealistic is my thought)

or their screen name has "player" "69" in it.. (but their profile says "I'm looking for love") I start thinkin they're looking for love for what a few hrs?? (seconds in some cases)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/3/2012 3:52:25 PM Whats in the Profile..  

justmysay
Wichita, KS
47, joined Mar. 2009

Was checking some profiles out and there's one of a half naked guy in the bathroom, and his wives jewelry is hanging from the mirror (several pics taken apparently on different days, cause the jewelry changes)..

9/4/2012 7:59:00 PM Whats in the Profile..  

justmysay
Wichita, KS
47, joined Mar. 2009

Love it when the profile says something like this..

I'm an honest, caring man, If you'd like to know more just give me shout..

So you sent'em an email and *Poof* NOTHING .... ... (so where's the Honest, where's the caring, and why do you say give you a shout if you're not ready to answer)

Nope, not even a respectable..

"Thanks for the shout out, but I don't think we'd be a match.. Good Luck.. "

Guys you can copy and paste the phrase if you'd like.. It's okay, I've been saying this often.. but at least I'm being straight.

[Edited 9/4/2012 7:59:57 PM ]

9/5/2012 2:24:33 AM Whats in the Profile..  
arky51
Wamego, KS
56, joined May. 2012

Like you said sometimes even when they say little it speaks volumes. Now for me smokers are a turn off. Kids at home still does me no good. (Raised five so I am done)
Women who say they want an honest man but have already lied to you about their size. Want a relationship but will not write back more than a line or two if they write back at all. Ask for a prince charming but only offer the ugly step sister in return.
Some are just a tease and get their thrill writing trash on the net.
I just want a woman to love me like my dog does. And I treat my dog pretty good.

9/5/2012 9:11:36 PM Whats in the Profile..  

sweetgypsygurl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (54,533)
Wichita, KS
36, joined Apr. 2011

If a guy has anything even remotely vulgar in their profile name, don't bother. It just shows me what they were thinking of when they made the profile.

Full body pics are good, but shirtless pics after only good to look at. I think it just ups the competition. I don't fight for anybody's attention. Either you like me and my company or you like someone else's.

9/6/2012 6:40:51 AM Whats in the Profile..  

justmysay
Wichita, KS
47, joined Mar. 2009

One thing I do like is if they indicate their preference.. I think it helps filter out things; as in do I message or don't I... lol....

Yes, I have a preference and I'm sure others do to.. (and yeah, it's all in the way it's stated).. I've seen some crude ways to express a preference but gosh, that's a red flag for anyone I'd think.. (maybe)

[Edited 9/6/2012 6:41:51 AM ]

9/7/2012 12:10:55 AM Whats in the Profile..  

justmysay
Wichita, KS
47, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from bludawn:
profile is HIDDEN...hmmm....why?

Cause he met his G/F on here and she checks ever so often....

Cause he's mysterious.....

Cause his words are so grand they'd would make you spit coffee out your nose....

Cause his daughter is on here (that's how he found out about this site)

Cause his girlfriends single friends are on here (he overheard them talking abt the site)

Cause he was playing a joke on his boss.. (nope don't get this one either but that's what I was told)

Cause he told his G/F or Wife he's only on here for the forums..

Blu, Now ya know why..