Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is rubmaps

I under no circumstances realized how considerably like attracts like in that I am normally surrounded by individuals who are similarly skilled at conversing. asian dating south florida When you open our app, we ask for your mobile quantity and permission to study/send text messages. If you haven t noticed an indication of a person feeling this way, why automatically assume they feel so entitled? omegle voice chat As opposed to other dating apps, push notifications for messages demand Grindr Xtra.

skipthegames singles

With a swipe, you can anonymously like on possible matches and send direct messages. tomah dating He mentioned okay and insisted on walking me to the vehicle. When I mentioned how quite a few , he got dressed devoid of saying a word and left. hookups in spanish Also, an individual who has objectives and dreams suggests that they ve pictured their future.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/6/2012 11:17:58 PM Knowing What We Now Know..  
charlieh420
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,261)
Warwick, RI
57, joined Apr. 2011

1. Barack Obama
2. Mitt Romney

Who do you see winning the Election?

The conventions are over. Both sides put on a good show.

Personally, I think the election was decided on September 5th.

In my view, Bill Clinton has won the Presidency for a third time.

One of the Most Powerfall, 'Straight Talk' speeches I've ever heard..

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/6/2012 11:39:30 PM Knowing What We Now Know..  
charlieh420
Warwick, RI
57, joined Apr. 2011

Powerful*

That's what I get for Posting a thread late at night
while my Powerball tix are next to me on the table..

9/14/2012 11:34:04 AM Knowing What We Now Know..  

pentopaper
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (52,079)
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

bill clinton gave a good speach,,,,but sadly he did what all polititions do FROM BOTH SIDES....finger point at the other side,,,,neither side says anything relevant they just finger point....just because slick willie is a great talker dosent mean he really said anything,,,he stood up there for 45min. and finger pointed at the other side. just because he has a slick tongue dosent make it any less true,,,all he did is finger point at the other side and kiss obamas ass,,,,seems to me a couple years ago they couldent stand each other

9/14/2012 8:32:51 PM Knowing What We Now Know..  
charlieh420
Warwick, RI
57, joined Apr. 2011

That's true Pent.. Both sides are guilty of of saying whatever helps them by putting the other guy down. To me, Mitt seems like the slick one, not putting out his tax returns and looking at the election as something of a take-over of America- something his Super-inflated ego won't let him go without..(he has spent far more of his own money on his failed attempts to become President than he could ever make back in salary)

For a good Romney story, get the feed from Rolling Stone Magazine and read the 7 page report on Mitt and Bain Capital. All the companies taken over, all the jobs lost, and all the people he forced to depend on the Government Tit to get by. Now he wants to become
president to fix the situations that he himself has in no small way helped to create.

9/14/2012 11:53:16 PM Knowing What We Now Know..  

pentopaper
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

and bill clinton was prez when the jobs where going to china,,and so was g. bush 1,and so was regan and so was carter and so was ford and so was nixon and so was johnson and so was f**king kenedy,,,so that point is assinine to blame one party or the other,,,BOTH ARE JUST AS GUILTY

9/15/2012 11:47:36 AM Knowing What We Now Know..  
charlieh420
Warwick, RI
57, joined Apr. 2011

Yep.. Both Guilty.. I'm not political by any means, so have to rely on conversation, TV commentary, and now these threads. Being in the 'Information World' we are in today, it seems that the Losing side is running a new campaign the day after the election was lost and before the winner moves into 1600...

I heard a comment said that Bush2 screwed things up over 8 yrs., and it's gonna take Obama that long to turn it around.. My thinking today is why not dance with the one we took to the ball.. if things are gonna suck anyway?

Saw Mitt on TV this morn..(woke up to it, so dont know the show, but MSNBC) and he said, "Things wont be better until After my SECOND term ... and maybe two years after that" (Maybe to put the thought of Ryan in people's minds?.. Or an early shot at Hillary?)

I just cant let myself trust a guy who has $200 Mill offshore and walks around like he's the King Shit.. He can't relate to me.

Mick Jagger, yes. Mitt Romney? Not as long as I can pull a lever..

9/15/2012 12:34:19 PM Knowing What We Now Know..  

pentopaper
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

im voting for gary johnson,,,,google him

9/17/2012 12:22:29 AM Knowing What We Now Know..  

pentopaper
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

bill diddnt leave it to us,,CONGRESS DID,,and if im not wrong almost all of slick willies tenure congress was controlled by the right

9/17/2012 12:55:07 AM Knowing What We Now Know..  

pentopaper
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

congress dosent control the purse strings,,,um,,,lets see here,,,um yes they do,,and the 90s a repub congress was in control with your hated newt gingrich in charge. that is fact and you cant say its not

9/17/2012 5:04:45 PM Knowing What We Now Know..  

pentopaper
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

you are the one that said bill left us with the surplus all proud like,,when i pointed out it was the repub congress that did that you kinda agreed w/out saying so cause you went on about how they continued to spend,,how did they continue to spend if there was a surplus,,,in reality it would had been good if not for 9/11,,that blew it for bush,,afgan,,yea we neded to be there but he got greedy cause he thought the people would back him to finish his daddys war and that was a super blunder him and dumbass rumsfeld did,,next thing we know we are knee deep in debt paying for it,,and all that extra money was gone,,yea i give ya ole "W" blew it....now ff to the present...the dems have been in control since 06 and they caused the meltdown of 08 with fanny mae/freddy mac and barney frank (dem) leading the charge,,i watched it happen with barny frank screamming it wasnt his fault but yes it was it was his watch and he was in charge...barney frank caused the housing crash and all the dems could do was blame "W" because they couldent stand up and admit it..have they dug out since,,yea,,and are we better off than 4 years ago,,yea we are,,,,but lets not forget the dems have been in control since 06 and they caused the housing meltdown & still cant pass a budget even from 08 to 10 when they where in total control of everything

[Edited 9/17/2012 5:06:46 PM ]

9/19/2012 12:39:34 AM Knowing What We Now Know..  

pentopaper
Okmulgee, OK
50, joined Nov. 2008

well that would be a start

you still wont address why after 6 years of being in control your party cant give us a balanced budget and thats what is killing our country ,,,,ya want all this free money but you refuse to say how to pay for it all you do is point fingers at "ole W" and say its his fault,,,,guess what,,,you have been in charge for 6 years now,,,when does the finger pointing stop and you admit your policies dont work either

9/23/2012 11:20:24 PM Knowing What We Now Know..  

cosmicgem
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Springfield, MO
61, joined Jun. 2011

Oh My Free Money. I work for Every Penny I have. As do Most people who are voting for Obama. What's crazy is of some of the people I know that are voting Wrongmney... They are the ones that are on medicaid foodstamps and financial aide to dependent children And think it is Obama that is wanting to take it. All reversed. as for Paying for it. IF you EVER LISTENED as Much as you Run your Mouth or Pen you would Know Exactly how Obama plans to Pay for it. He has laid it out. Straightforward. Mittens on the other hand said to ask that question After the election. Not being a basher. Just making a Statement of Fact. Something You can't seem to see the difference in. If you really want to know reseach it on the Presidents Real page Not the one that the Reps will try to divert you to in search. If you had truly listened if you are indeed capable of that you would have heard in the dem speaches and would have known already Grasshopper. Otherwise go Make a place for you and yours and Stop Wasting Our time w your childish ranting like I said before you have issues. Not name calling so don't act like a martr. Let's just say I have a bit of knowledge on the subject. And leave it at that. But I recognize certain behaviors when I see them. I Am trying to help you but You have to Want to help Yourself. And seek that help. If you won't then. I go rant someplace else. You are a bigger Drama Queen than a teenage girl. And That's bad. You are now in the penality box. Since it is not my thread I can not Block you as you clearly should be. But we Can ignore you. all tantrums go away without an audience to feed them. Observe any 18 month old baby. May take awhile at first but it does work. fits tantrums etc.

9/24/2012 3:14:36 PM Knowing What We Now Know..  
nanu45
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,359)
Eugene, OR
54, joined Mar. 2008

We've got to figure out a way to entice Obama and the DNC to lean leftward.

This race shouldn't be close, but the cons are good at stealing elections, so I'm not placing any bets just yet.

But it's obvious that Obama is the better choice.

Or, maybe I should say, it's obvious that Romney is the worser choice.

9/24/2012 9:35:14 PM Knowing What We Now Know..  
charlieh420
Warwick, RI
57, joined Apr. 2011

Why would I block Pent? For having an opinion?

We all have them, and all share them.
All out in the open.
If someone asks for an opinion and then blocks
someone who Gives one.. What does that make
the person doing the blocking?
Kinda closed minded if you ask me.

And I'm not taking sides here..
Pent doesn't even Like us 'Yanks!'

But he, like you, is welcome..

10/3/2012 10:00:41 PM Knowing What We Now Know..  
charlieh420
Warwick, RI
57, joined Apr. 2011

Mitt brings his A game to Denver..