Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sex hookup

Ideally, you d only see every other, and if it does not function out, you d wait at least two weeks ahead of meeting up with a person new. personals in redding It wouldn t hurt to find the love of my life while I m at it. I hope you have enjoyed it enough to pass it on. rubmaps oxnard This question is fairly on the nose but there s nothing at all wrong with that in this case.

www freehookup

Following setting up one s simple profile, app customers will be directed to answer a series of mandatory questions ahead of getting presented with the uniquely Singapore inquiries. m datehookup com account home aspx It all feels really a lot like an episode of The Bachelor. But recall to ask the girl to wait at the sofa when you check out so that she doesn t see you collecting the refundable deposit at the end. locanto espaƱol chicago I didn t recognize the girl who was described in what was supposedly my profile, and honestly, I didn t genuinely like her.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/22/2013 8:31:20 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  

kruzin1
Blanchard, LA
48, joined Apr. 2013

I have a '00 Camaro SS, Dynoed at 573, Never had it on a track.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/24/2013 1:19:16 PM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
turbodsmawd
Centerburg, OH
27, joined Jan. 2013

96 eagle talon tsi awd , have A LOT of $ invested dsmlink v3, water meth injection, 2000cc fuel injectors (2000cc=190lb for you domestic guys) holset hx40 turbo, all forged internals, ACL race bearings, bored .20 over, upped 9.1 compression and at 42psi of boost i create 658hp and 665lbft of torque, runs mid to low 9s.....oh did I mention its my DD. Lol my parts takes up about 3 sheets of college rule notebook paper front and back so I'm not gonna list it all over $15k invested

4/25/2013 1:36:04 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
shawn_35
Wichita, KS
39, joined Feb. 2013

I have a 68' Ford F100 Short Wide Bed, Pro Street Truck. It has a 514 Big Block, C6 tranny, it's tubbed, dropped I beams up front, and it's riding on bags. Has a cage in it. It's never been on the track. Pics on my profile.

4/25/2013 2:08:27 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
shawn_35
Wichita, KS
39, joined Feb. 2013

Here is my 68'

4/26/2013 6:20:21 PM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  

jodyg1979
Odessa, TX
38, joined Mar. 2013

I have a gsxr 1000. Never had it on the track but its wicked fast on the street. Nothing on 4 wheels has beat it yet. It's possible though. I had an r6 before and a guy in a single cab dodge Dakota whipped my ass! Lol true story. It was the best sleeper I have ever seen.

7/20/2013 3:11:57 PM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
tryagain214
Brandon, FL
62, joined Jun. 2013

nuff said....lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/louvit/Z28/w7-1.jpg

7/21/2013 2:48:04 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
peterpan86
Blissfield, MI
31, joined Jul. 2013

He just posted a pic of my junk. Lol

7/21/2013 8:26:18 PM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
crackula
Orr, MN
36, joined Mar. 2013

Wow, anyone who knows cars and racing can quickly pick out the bulls**ters.

7/21/2013 9:22:39 PM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
farmergabe
Junction City, KS
35, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from crackula:
Wow, anyone who knows cars and racing can quickly pick out the bulls**ters.

Well there are three types of car guys:

The Bench Racers. They read every magazine and forum out there to seem like they know what to do. Just don't ask them to actually do it. They are also the ones that would compare racing bikes against cars.

Then we have the Nut Swingers. They can't see past one brand or model of car. They bash any and all brands they deem inferior. Which of course each brand has a weak point. They know what to do on THEIR car.

And finally, the true Car Guy. He loves the garage, respects the garage, and lives for the garage. It wouldn't matter if its a volvo or a ferrari. Just working on cars is enough. He reads the magazine for what it's worth. But still ventures out on his own to find something cool. These are the guys who love cars for what they are. Expressions of ones self.

There are tire kickers in here. And definitely some of each of these types. But still, this topic, like most of them comparing apple's to oranges. Is purely subjective.

7/22/2013 4:01:15 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  

lookingforherrr
Houston, TX
33, joined Jul. 2013

Anyone wanna race me 2012 charger super bee edition ..... North Houston

7/22/2013 4:21:19 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
peterpan86
Blissfield, MI
31, joined Jul. 2013

Lol. Good way to lose your car.

7/22/2013 8:58:34 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  

luckylouie42
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,003)
Cedar Grove, WV
75, joined Mar. 2008

I have a smart car that is pretty fast.

7/22/2013 9:33:13 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
farmergabe
Junction City, KS
35, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from lookingforherrr:
Anyone wanna race me 2012 charger super bee edition ..... North Houston

O.o you're a fool. A 4300 pound sled with 470 HP. That just has bad idea written all over it. Not from a racer standpoint but more from the legal. Not to mention its a door slammer family car. It won't take a corvette or a Shelby. So why throw it out there?

7/23/2013 12:37:58 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
peterpan86
Blissfield, MI
31, joined Jul. 2013

Lol. That's if its an SRT and not just an R/T. I have a 4 cylinder he can line up against.

7/28/2013 8:25:56 PM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
upwardandonward
Phoenix, AZ
35, joined Jun. 2013

Can anyone actually run on a race track or are you all dragf*gs?

7/28/2013 9:28:29 PM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
cloudy_thoughts
Memphis, TN
28, joined Jul. 2013

I have a 2002 ford crown Victoria p71 with a 5.0 in it

Wait I'm dreaming...I'm sorry I'm so so sorry

7/28/2013 11:28:53 PM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
jeffreyjsmith
Blountsville, AL
24, joined Jul. 2013

98 mustang gt with a custom 302 bored 30 over supercharged ford racing heads 100 shot nos pozzy traction rear flowmaster pipes turned out just under the doors no track tome yet but it will hop a coke bottle

7/29/2013 12:56:31 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
farmergabe
Junction City, KS
35, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from jeffreyjsmith:
98 mustang gt with a custom 302 bored 30 over supercharged ford racing heads 100 shot nos pozzy traction rear flowmaster pipes turned out just under the doors no track tome yet but it will hop a coke bottle

So you pulled the mod motor which can make as much power as moderately tuned pushrod 5.0, slapped in a built 302 which is bored? a .030 bore makes it a 306. Which you SHOULD know having the motor built. Then using FRPP heads? Trick flow heads and intakes are far better for a 5.0. Nitrous? on a boosted engine? water or alcohol injection gives a better performance yield and longer lasting effects. Positrac is a chevy term. Tracloc is what MOST GT's and Cobra's of that year had. If you took the option. Which most guys did. Then the exhaust. What's the point? you run from headers to the muffler. Might as well just run em open without the muffler. If you have a properly built motor, backpressure isn't an issue. With a supercharger, you are making up for the torque loss from the exhaust.

So much about this build doesn't make sense. Pulling out the motor, swapping all the harness equipment around. Plus you can't really use the stock ECM. The ignition is different, and the logistics of that build is mind boggling. Even if you got parts at COST, that car has at least 5 grand in it. 5 grand in a mod motor would produce as much, if not more power. No machining required. That was the great thing about them, a tune, intake, and exhaust would crack the seal and make a sizeable difference.

I'm not really arguing any of it. But as a mustang enthusiast (and Cobra owner too) I know more than my fair share about these cars. Your car is confusing. Can you explain it out better?

7/29/2013 2:17:29 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
peterpan86
Blissfield, MI
31, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from upwardandonward:
Can anyone actually run on a race track or are you all dragf*gs?

What sort of track? Circle track? Autocross? Road race? Actual drag strip? If so, yes... All of the above.

7/29/2013 3:09:08 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
upwardandonward
Phoenix, AZ
35, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from peterpan86:
What sort of track? Circle track? Autocross? Road race? Actual drag strip? If so, yes... All of the above.

Anything other than quarter mile times with Paul Walker & Co. here.

7/29/2013 5:10:54 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
peterpan86
Blissfield, MI
31, joined Jul. 2013

Several built cars, mostly fox-bodied Fords (not all mustangs), a couple of extremely modified mn-12 platforms. 2 Merkur XR4tis, some older full sized Fords as well as a few VWs, miscellaneous Hondas, Subarus, and a couple of trucks. All purpose built and engineered by myself, and a few friends.

7/29/2013 10:07:47 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
farmergabe
Junction City, KS
35, joined Jul. 2013

I used to run solo II. Its more fun to try and keep the power to the ground around corners than playing with lights.

7/30/2013 12:17:25 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
upwardandonward
Phoenix, AZ
35, joined Jun. 2013

Quote from farmergabe:
I used to run solo II. Its more fun to try and keep the power to the ground around corners than playing with lights.

You said Solo II. 99.995% on this thread won't even what know Solo II is. Doesn't matter. You win.

7/30/2013 12:18:35 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
upwardandonward
Phoenix, AZ
35, joined Jun. 2013

You said Solo II. 99.995% on this thread won't even what know Solo II is. Doesn't matter. You win.

"If you can get it registered as a street car, you're not trying hard enough to make a race car."

7/30/2013 12:57:23 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
peterpan86
Blissfield, MI
31, joined Jul. 2013

"If you can get it registered as a street car, you're not trying hard enough to make a race car."

I ran solo II street prepped until the whiners in my class called me out because my "stock" appearing 2.3 could wind out over 10k. What can I say? A little balancing, knife edging, port matching and windage control can go a long way...

8/3/2013 4:02:23 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
foxxxbody
Elizabethtown, KY
37, joined Nov. 2011

Most of you guys are a joke. You post about others shit and try to sound all high and mighty. But for the most part you all are a** clowns. Drag racing is the shit and you road course / roundy guys are b*tches.

8/3/2013 7:19:06 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
peterpan86
Blissfield, MI
31, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from foxxxbody:
Most of you guys are a joke. You post about others shit and try to sound all high and mighty. But for the most part you all are a** clowns. Drag racing is the shit and you road course / roundy guys are b*tches.

Lol. Actually, like I said, I so both. I've got purpose built cars for several events. And autocross racing is actually an entirely different form of racing. It tests driver skill beyond just reaction time, vehicle handling, endurance, and pushes the chassis to the absolute limits.

8/3/2013 8:54:53 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
farmergabe
Junction City, KS
35, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from foxxxbody:

So I'm a b*tch for spending my time and money to make something that could actually go through a roundabout without spinning out at speed. Its comments like yours that gain drag fans the title drag f*gs. Peter has specialty car experience building for street, strip, and track. He was PAID to do it. I've been a certified tech for the last 11 years. The last few in a shop that did general repairs but also custom work. Never mind my race experience. We're not going off holier than thou. We just have more knowledge than some guy who read a hot rod magazine and believes he can be big daddy garlits.

8/12/2013 9:38:49 PM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  

antdat69
Fort Worth, TX
56, joined Aug. 2012

87 Buick grand national ( sold last year ) 92k original miles, 42lb injectors, smc pump controlling alky kit. Well wheels, would do 1/8 in about 8 sec with no brake boost. I miss that car.

8/30/2013 9:27:40 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  

portuguese01
Beverly Hills, CA
25, joined Aug. 2013

I have a 1970 Dodge charger that i did up , its not the fastest car but it is a good everyday car. It has a 5.0L V8 Supercharged 1200HP engine , 1200cc direct port injection
4X 20lb bottles of nos with a water meth system ,Haltech platinum series engine management system , K&N air filters , HKS 75mm blow off value , 90mm throttle body and much more all together cost me over $300G 1/4mile 8.96 clocks out 225mph
if u blow the Tyers off abit at the back it lifts the whole nose off the ground .In south africa it has the record for the last 3 years for fastest road worthy car .

9/1/2013 2:45:54 AM Who all has a wicked fast street/track car !!?? | Page 3  
mdmagicman
Over 1,000 Posts (1,096)
Lane City, TX
40, joined May. 2013

10 sec Chevy stepside truck, all steel.