Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

Tinder and OkCupid have lately come under fire following the release of a report by the Norwegian Customer Council which located that the apps are sharing personal user details with third parties. online dating calgary alberta I advocate Undernet network as it has most people on there. The platform does not use a matching scheme, alternatively, it is a massive venue of individual advertisements. doublelist tri cities wa Unless it really is changed in the last ten years, if she cardinal a true catholic to her faith, she will not marry you unless you convert.

mega personal ad

Also, it is fun to see what persons say and to uncover out why they picked that answer. gay personals ri You can enlist the enable of a waiter or bartender to enable you develop a distraction, contact the police, or get a secure ride property. The few people who may be okay with this are vastly outnumbered by the quantity of men and women who do not like it. china woman wechat id I ran across a couple of younger female boat hitch hikers but I smelled trouble there.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/5/2012 6:08:04 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
co407
Lake Mary, FL
40, joined Sep. 2011

I found this guy while researching why single men should not date single moms.
This guy is a gift to all men and every man should listen to this guy.

Do we have any other Leykis fans?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/5/2012 6:50:12 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
naughtical
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (25,172)
Winter Haven, FL
57, joined Oct. 2009

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/5/2012 6:53:00 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

cocoa_sun
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,092)
Cocoa, FL
56, joined Apr. 2011

Naughti, I really want to know why he is this web site then...........

10/5/2012 7:02:09 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
naughtical
Winter Haven, FL
57, joined Oct. 2009

And another excerpt from the fantastic Mr. Leykis:

Stop worrying about respecting women. Women don't want to be respected. They want to be taken. They love being treated like shit and they come back for it time and time again.

http://www.leykis101.com/tip-of-the-day/women-respect-only-one-thing-a**holes

10/5/2012 7:08:23 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
naughtical
Winter Haven, FL
57, joined Oct. 2009

Cocoa: I'm assuming he came on here to find a woman and when he couldn't he became frustrated and angry. Just a guess, that's all.

He ought to take this over to "Man Land". It would probably go over well, there.
He can join the rest of the macho men who beat on their chest and put down women...
all the while desperately wishing they had one.

10/5/2012 7:13:56 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
bwags1681
Summerfield, FL
36, joined Apr. 2012

That's some fked up theory this Leykis guy has.

10/5/2012 7:22:24 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
naughtical
Winter Haven, FL
57, joined Oct. 2009

Oh, your opening post mentioned single men dating single moms. Here is what Leykis had to say about that:

1) Never date single mothers. Dating equals porking.
-Too much of a risk. She already made one mistake and some guy is paying out his a**hole for the next 18 years of his life. Probably paying vaginamony, also known as alimony and/or child support. Also the kid will always remain #1 in the relationship. You will always take the backseat. Although single mothers may seem to be "easy," you don't want to deal with this baggage if all you want to do is bang. There are plenty of chicks out there without children... including in Seattle believe it or not.

10/5/2012 7:24:26 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
fishingmom
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (124,685)
Lake Alfred, FL
63, joined Aug. 2008

funny thing is.. its a two way street and theres plenty of man wh*res available too.. looking for someone to take them in.

maybe he has mommy issues.. probably wasnt breast fed or something long enough

10/5/2012 7:36:10 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
slipsliden
Over 1,000 Posts (1,581)
Crawfordville, FL
58, joined Aug. 2012

OP is not capable of independent thought,Mommie issues tattooed all over this individual,as was stated previously there are a 100 others with these "uninformed,lack of 1rst hand experience,concepts"about women in general tossing rose petals for you to walk on over in MANLAND.

10/5/2012 8:45:10 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
co407
Lake Mary, FL
40, joined Sep. 2011

His theory is factual and not just talk.

10/5/2012 8:47:29 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
co407
Lake Mary, FL
40, joined Sep. 2011

This discussion isn't for women.
This is a friendly topic for men and men only.

10/5/2012 9:08:47 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

hildaback
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,164)
Jacksonville, FL
56, joined Sep. 2010

maybe it would be better taken to Mans Land then.

10/5/2012 9:10:21 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

hildaback
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,164)
Jacksonville, FL
56, joined Sep. 2010

I've been blocked from the Leykis thread. What a coward...can't handle the truth about his idol.

If someone would copy and paste this post and put it on his thread I would appreciate it.
Make sure he knows it's from me.

From Wikipedia:

Leykis is single and has no children. He is an atheist, although reared as a Catholic. He has been married and divorced four times, which he unabashedly proclaims on-air regularly. Leykis has also boasted that he has paid for at least three abortions.

His fourth wife, Susan Drew Leykis, who first met Leykis at a Los Angeles Kings game,[2] filed a police report against him while they were married and living in Boston in 1993. On December 22 of that year, she alleged that Leykis assaulted and threatened to kill her during a fight after they returned home from a radio station Christmas party. He was subsequently charged with "felony assault and battery and threatening to commit a crime"; a police officer found bruises and scratches on the woman.

from Naughi

10/5/2012 9:11:58 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
jerseyguy39
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,931)
Ocala, FL
46, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from naughtical:
And another excerpt from the fantastic Mr. Leykis:

Stop worrying about respecting women. Women don't want to be respected. They want to be taken. They love being treated like shit and they come back for it time and time again.

http://www.leykis101.com/tip-of-the-day/women-respect-only-one-thing-a**holes
I've seen what he was talking about a couple of times. Up close with buddies doing it. Some DO come back for more, and if you're a good-looking guy, there's always another right around the corner. Just the way it is. Seems like if you're a "hottie/hunk/whatever", you can do what you want with no consequences.

FTR, I have no problem with single moms.

Also ftr, you should have put this in the "Men's World" group.

10/7/2012 4:43:26 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
lurkinaround
Over 1,000 Posts (1,393)
Tombstone, AZ
43, joined Jul. 2012

10/7/2012 6:21:28 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

shakey216
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,935)
Lecanto, FL
64, joined Mar. 2010

10/8/2012 11:36:12 AM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
skh8447
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,857)
Spring Hill, FL
57, joined Sep. 2009

I kind of like this thread, it just shows how IGNORANT some men ARE!!!!

10/8/2012 12:53:59 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

swifteagle
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,654)
Elk City, OK
73, joined Jan. 2008
online now!

One of the greatest failures of interpersonal relationships is the lack of respect between the parties. If you look at what Tom Leykis professes in all his comments, you find that he holds only disrespect for other people. Any relationship, regardless of its goal, is doomed to miserable failure without respect as a cornerstone. Even the simplest of individuals has some sense of respect.

10/8/2012 2:28:29 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

tampa_bob
Tampa, FL
60, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from skh8447:
I kind of like this thread, it just shows how IGNORANT some men ARE!!!!

While I agree that this Leykis character is something else (I didn't read him btw just the excerpts that have been posted) it should be noted that there are some very interesting writings by feminists as well. It is a two way street.

10/8/2012 5:53:23 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
mrgatorman
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,632)
Miami, FL
42, joined Sep. 2012

Who is he

10/8/2012 6:56:28 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

tampa_bob
Tampa, FL
60, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from tampa_bob:
While I agree that this Leykis character is something else (I didn't read him btw just the excerpts that have been posted) it should be noted that there are some very interesting writings by feminists as well. It is a two way street.

And it seems as if he has plenty of examples on his website too, perhaps not out right feminists, but the oncoming traffic of the 2 way street I spoke of.

http://www.leykis101.com/

10/8/2012 8:00:05 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

hardluck777
Orlando, FL
41, joined Sep. 2012

Not all but MOST Every woman on these dating sites all say the same crap. They all want the "mister right" type of guy, and the funny part is that almost none of them have anything to bring to the table themselves. (lies, games, single moms and emotional damage and other baggage) do not count as assets but rather liabilities that I like 2 avoid.

They all want a nice guy but at the same time they act like arrogant snots, most play games are have more mileage on them then a retired dump truck and they want equality. LOL. Yah right away ladies. keep dreaming.

I am new here but I am glad I am wise enough to see women's games on my own. I am, also, glad that I am not the man to see this crap that they pull.

I've only met a handful of women on this dating website that can provide for themselves. Most relay on their husbands (can u say cheaters) or their parents to help them because they cant do it alone. These losers want want want but have nothing to give in return and are always broke or busy being a mommy raising the little mistakes they made. Every one ive met has been easier to lay then turning on a light switch. Yah that's someone id respect lol. NOT

And look the old hag women like the trolls on this blog / forum thing. I mean seriously look at these repulsive looking pigs bashing men. It looks like some of them live on this website because they have nothing better to do. I wonder how long some of these trolls have been single for? or how many have been divorced because their ex's finally wake up and realize the huge mistakes they made.

im really a nice guy but I call a spade a spade and yes the truth can hurt so man up ladies and take it like you dish it out

10/8/2012 8:13:46 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
anja_lou514
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,029)
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined May. 2011

You call children little mistakes and yet claim to be a nice guy?

10/8/2012 9:08:54 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

hardluck777
Orlando, FL
41, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from anja_lou514:
You call children little mistakes and yet claim to be a nice guy?

The single moms I met here and on other websites have had children by mistake and can't afford to support themselves let alone their children.

Or they did something so stupid it drove their husbands to leave and go to another woman.

These men don't just wake up and say hey I'm bored il think il leave my wife because there is nothing else to do. No these women mistreat men and drive them to leave which in turn was the mans mistake for marrying these kinds of women.

These women are BROKE and go out on a date with no money and expect the man to foot the tab.

Or they are here lurking like trolls and can't ever afford a baby sitter so they can go on a real date.

I'm looking at your profile and am wondering if you really support yourself and your kids by yourself. Or if you could even support yourself even if you didn't have children.

I'm willing to bet probably not.

Let me guess.
You collect child support and ruined a mans life and are on some other kind of aid and need the financial aid and emotional support of your family AND a man because you can't hack it alone.

Instead of breeding you should have went to college to do something productive with yourself and for society instead of bashing men because they are sick and tired of the way women treat them.

Call me names.
Bash me.
Insult me.

Just remember I am telling the truth.

PS this loser has a college degree and works as a registered nurse, owns his home and has money to play with.

10/8/2012 9:30:20 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
anja_lou514
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined May. 2011

You would actually be quite wrong in your assessment of me. I support myself, my children, and my mom. No government assistance and even though I have the children 2/3rds of the time, I pay child support. His income is nowhere near mine.

If you read my profile, I'm sure you noticed that I'm in a relationship. We each have our own place. When I invite him to do something with the kids and I, I typically pay for everyone.

It's ok to be wrong, though. It happens to everyone occasionally.

[Edited 10/8/2012 9:31:05 PM ]

10/8/2012 9:34:55 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
anja_lou514
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined May. 2011

I didn't call you names. That was all you. I also don't bash men in general. I bash individually. I know that there are good men out there. I have met and become friends with a few on here.

10/8/2012 9:42:43 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

hardluck777
Orlando, FL
41, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from anja_lou514:
You would actually be quite wrong in your assessment of me. I support myself, my children, and my mom. No government assistance and even though I have the children 2/3rds of the time, I pay child support. His income is nowhere near mine.

If you read my profile, I'm sure you noticed that I'm in a relationship. We each have our own place. When I invite him to do something with the kids and I, I typically pay for everyone.

It's ok to be wrong, though. It happens to everyone occasionally.

I am humble enough to apologize to you for making a mistake. On the other hand what I described is exactly how the women I have met are and it's absolutely sickening and as far as Tom Leykos - leykos101.com goes he is a good teacher to men that need his help so they know how to deal with these kinds of women.

he teaches men how to give women a taste of their own medicine and the women that bash him are the women that deserve to be used and dumped on.

Show me a GOOD woman and I will show her respect until then these women deserve what comes to them.

10/8/2012 9:43:27 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

docktork
Over 2,000 Posts (3,162)
Kissimmee, FL
65, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from anja_lou514:
I didn't call you names. That was all you. I also don't bash men in general. I bash individually. I know that there are good men out there. I have met and become friends with a few on here.
........you go girl

10/8/2012 9:48:00 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
anja_lou514
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined May. 2011

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to all to teach men how to recognize that type of woman, rather than lumping all females together as nothing more than objects to be used and discarded? People also have to be willing to take some ownership in ruined relationships. It's easy for both to blame the other sex. There are good and bad on both sides, though.

10/8/2012 10:08:26 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
anja_lou514
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined May. 2011

Thanks Doc I hope you can make it to Old Town this time.

Hardluck, congr play in some of the other threads. Most in here are pretty great especially the older ones. I've met quite a few at different meetups. I can honestly say that none of the people I've met would fit the description of the ones you've met.

10/8/2012 10:25:17 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

hardluck777
Orlando, FL
41, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from anja_lou514:
Thanks Doc I hope you can make it to Old Town this time.

Hardluck, congr play in some of the other threads. Most in here are pretty great especially the older ones. I've met quite a few at different meetups. I can honestly say that none of the people I've met would fit the description of the ones you've met.

Look far above at the old trolls that went bashing some guy because he shared his thoughts about a talk radio show with others. Those are exactly the kind of women I am talking about.

What did that guy do to deserve the bashing these woman have him? Those woman are diguisting trolls that have nothing better to do then insult a man for sharing something that he likes.

I am a fan of Tom Leykis.

I'm here ladies I won't delete my profile. Go ahead and bash and insult me but rest assured I can take it and will dish it right back.

10/8/2012 10:39:03 PM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  
anja_lou514
Kissimmee, FL
42, joined May. 2011

I have met most of the people that have posted in this thread. They are all independent women that take care of their own. None are actually trolls.

The question that was asked, if I read it correctly, is if you agree with Leykas and think of women as worthless objects to be used and tossed if even that, why be on a dating site. It's a very valid question.

You have stated the kind of women that you've met on here. I am nothing like that. Why lump all or even most into the same category? Shouldn't a person be judged on who they are not who the last one was?
The only gender bashing that has happened in this thread is from Leykas supporters. None of the so-called trolls bashed all men.
Why be a supporter of someone who teaches hate? I, personally, don't have the time or energy to focus on the negative aspects of a gender or even of a person.
If you keep picking losers, maybe the problem is with your picker in particular and not women in general.

10/9/2012 6:40:45 AM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

hardluck777
Orlando, FL
41, joined Sep. 2012

I never said these trolls bashed men in general.

They bashed one man because he shared his like for a talk show radio host that happens to be someone I listen to and like.

I looked at their profiles and they are old wore out trolls.
FAT, UGLY and outright REPULSIVE.

I would love for these trolls to bash me in person for expressing my thoughts alone.
I would send their fat asses home crying.

BIG and BAD on the internet but in person and alone I bet their fat asses are the real cowards.

I respect those that are respectful and im the biggest A hole to those that disrespect me.

Like I said im a nice guy but shit on me and im the biggest D*CK on planet earth.

10/9/2012 6:57:27 AM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

hardluck777
Orlando, FL
41, joined Sep. 2012

[Edited 10/9/2012 6:58:25 AM ]

10/9/2012 6:59:29 AM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

hardluck777
Orlando, FL
41, joined Sep. 2012

10/9/2012 7:03:30 AM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

hardluck777
Orlando, FL
41, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from fishingmom:
funny thing is.. its a two way street and theres plenty of man wh*res available too.. looking for someone to take them in.

maybe he has mommy issues.. probably wasnt breast fed or something long enough

before you run your big mouth look in the mirror you PIG.
Your JUMBO a** looks like you are over 200 lbs and have ROTTEN TEETH.

GROSS

10/9/2012 7:04:45 AM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

hardluck777
Orlando, FL
41, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from cocoa_sun:
Naughti, I really want to know why he is this web site then...........

How much do you weight?
You might look attractive IF I drank a liter of tequila.

PIG

10/9/2012 7:06:56 AM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

hardluck777
Orlando, FL
41, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from hildaback:
I've been blocked from the Leykis thread. What a coward...can't handle the truth about his idol.

If someone would copy and paste this post and put it on his thread I would appreciate it.
Make sure he knows it's from me.

From Wikipedia:

Leykis is single and has no children. He is an atheist, although reared as a Catholic. He has been married and divorced four times, which he unabashedly proclaims on-air regularly. Leykis has also boasted that he has paid for at least three abortions.

His fourth wife, Susan Drew Leykis, who first met Leykis at a Los Angeles Kings game,[2] filed a police report against him while they were married and living in Boston in 1993. On December 22 of that year, she alleged that Leykis assaulted and threatened to kill her during a fight after they returned home from a radio station Christmas party. He was subsequently charged with "felony assault and battery and threatening to commit a crime"; a police officer found bruises and scratches on the woman.

from Naughi

When was the last time you visited a dentist? 2o years ago?

You are a DISGUSTING PIG with rotten teeth.

10/9/2012 8:23:19 AM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

tampa_bob
Tampa, FL
60, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from hardluck777:
When was the last time you visited a dentist? 2o years ago?

You are a DISGUSTING PIG with rotten teeth.

You're just confirming their stereotypes.
Way to go asswipe.

And have you looked in a mirror lately Mr Alpha male?
Yeah, I bet you think your God's gift to women if not the world when in actuality your act and attitude is more tiresome then you think.
Perhaps the reason why you attract women who have the issues you believe they have is because of your own inability to attract quality (go ahead and lie about that Mr Truthful).
Whatever woman who would dare to lower herself standards to be with you is one I have no desire to know.

No go ahead with your childish rants towards me ... It is after all your style.
Late.

10/9/2012 9:01:27 AM Tom Leykis - Leykis 101  

hardluck777
Orlando, FL
41, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from tampa_bob:
You're just confirming their stereotypes.
Way to go asswipe.

And have you looked in a mirror lately Mr Alpha male?
Yeah, I bet you think your God's gift to women if not the world when in actuality your act and attitude is more tiresome then you think.
Perhaps the reason why you attract women who have the issues you believe they have is because of your own inability to attract quality (go ahead and lie about that Mr Truthful).
Whatever woman who would dare to lower herself standards to be with you is one I have no desire to know.

No go ahead with your childish rants towards me ... It is after all your style.
Late.

Thanks for the comment Grandpa.