Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www listcrawler xom

We do not want to absolutely neglect the how good it is to be element of the EA community angle. how to find a girl in new york Also attempt to get terrible smells below manage. Rather than a static solution, your dating app becomes a living and breathing organism that is continually evolving along with your user base. jodi couture onlyfans Because of this, these individuals believe they are greater than they really are.

mega personal account login

Eharmony is a extended time player in the online dating game, and the first service to push an algorithmic system to try to make the very best possible dating matches for its members. single females in bloomington il Hi All so I avoided all dating apps and so forth during this time and I just do not know how I m meant to meet someone with all this. Its distinctive promoting point is an interface that feels closer to a Snapchat style story or a TikTok feed rather than the swipeable cards discovered in other dating apps. gay chicago hookup This is a great one particular since Tv is an important portion of almost everyone s life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/7/2012 7:33:50 PM Receipes for soup  

kaddo
Taylor, TX
73, joined May. 2007

since we are finally getting some fall weather in central texas i would like to have some soup receipes.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/7/2012 7:52:31 PM Receipes for soup  
mr_crowley
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

1 can of cambells, a pot and a heat source

10/8/2012 9:55:29 AM Receipes for soup  

saruman256
Over 2,000 Posts (3,015)
Belleville, IL
62, joined Jun. 2007
online now!

Here ya go:

Simmer a whole chicken for two hours, pull it out, debone and chop up the meat, set aside.
Strain liquid through a fine mesh and return to pot.
I add: 1 Tsp, sea salt
1/8 tsp white pepper
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/8 Tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp each parsley, sage, rosemay, and thyme
return cut up chicken to pot, stir, bring to low boil, cut back heat to gentle simmer, let it cook like this for another hour.
Taste, if weak add chicken stock, 1/2 cup at a time before retasting.
Now add chopped veggies of your choice, I add onion powder or garlic powder in pinches,
20 to 30 minutes later: voila!
This recipe works well with colds as the herbs have medicinal value in reducing symptoms.

The stuff in the can is full of additives and stabilizers to extend shelf life, doesn't taste nearly as good.

10/8/2012 5:41:19 PM Receipes for soup  

sky_pilot42
Lexington, MI
64, joined Jun. 2012

Soup is more method than recipe. A fave of mine for this time of year is an Italian sausage and fall veggie soup.
I start by frying some chopped onions, celery, carrots, and sliced garlic cloves over a low to medium heat so that they soften without browning. I'll add a little bacon fat or finely chopped bacon (either raw or cooked)and continue til onions are translucent. Next I'll toss in some 3/4 inch cubed winter squash and stir it a bit to coat the cubes with oil and add some marjoram, thyme, rosemary(just a little) and parsley. After a few stirs add liquid--chicken broth and/or water and Minor's chicken base. I'm keeping the heat fairly low and let everything come to a simmer while I'm making 1/2 inch balls of Italian sausage.
When it comes to a simmer I add sausage and some diced tomatoes(I skin the tomatoes and seed them if I'm using fresh rather than canned) and a few bay leaves. After it has been simmering for about 30 minutes with the addition of sausage and tomato I add some shredded kale and let it go for about 15 minutes longer and swirl in some grated romano cheese and dish out into a shallow bowl to feast on with some crusty italian bread.

10/8/2012 6:10:46 PM Receipes for soup  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,323)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Broccoli Cheese Soup

1/2 gallon whole milk

2 bunches fresh broccoli

1/2 pound of freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese

1/2 pound of freshly shredded mild cheddar cheese

add all to an 8 quart Dutch oven and heat until creamy

thicken with corn starch (desolved in a cup of hot water before adding)

simmer until broccoli is tender

salt and pepper to taste

10/8/2012 6:35:36 PM Receipes for soup  
westy690
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,619)
Phoenix, AZ
45, joined Mar. 2011

still not soup weather here..

maybe Nov might get some fall temps..idk..

10/8/2012 7:43:43 PM Receipes for soup  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

10/9/2012 12:16:13 AM Receipes for soup  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

I remember when I was learning to cook I told this one older woman I was looking for a recipe for soup and she just about fell over laughing. She said, "son, you don't use a recipe for soup. You just put what you got into the pot and it's soup." Gotta love that style of cooking.

However, I think my favorite soup is chicken and dumplings. I usually just use a basic dumpling recipe from the cook book, I don't make them often enough to remember the proportions, and add in some granulated garlic (about 2 tablespoons for a full pot of chicken and dumplings with one chicken) some ground sage and some black pepper.

My chicken soup (with or without dumplings) is basically the same as the first one posted here. There are a few differences. I use shredded carrots to melt into the broth for added flavor, and I've never found a need to add chicken stock after already boiling a chicken for 2 hours and getting a nice broth from it. I use lots of fresh garlic in my chicken soup as well (granulated in the dumplings works out better, but fresh garlic is best in the soup in my opinion.) I'm also not too fond of parsley, and I only use a very little bit of rosemary if I put it in my chicken soup. Primary herbs for my chicken soup are sage and thyme.

Not quite soup weather here yet either, but we're getting there. I've already been craving chicken and dumplings though.

10/9/2012 6:34:37 PM Receipes for soup  
deejaygirl
Cincinnati, OH
46, joined Oct. 2009

I love your post Wolf, that soup recipe sounds great. I'm not very good at making homemade soups but when I do make the attempt I like to make a hearty vegetable soup or chicken & egg noodle soup

Basic Vegetable soup
Beef Broth
Water
Onions
peas
carrots
corn
stewed tomatoes
okra
Simmered for a few hrs on the lowest setting

Chicken Noodle Soup
1 whole chicken (simmered for 2-3 hrs until the meat falls apart
Chicken Broth from Chicken
Water
corn
carrots
onions
Green Beans
Cook on low for 1 hr or so. Dice chicken and add to soup along with 1/2 bag of wide egg noodles
Serve with oyster crackers

Jazzy your Burgundy Stew sounds great also and the gentlemen that posted about the Italian Soup - Yummy!! So many wonderful soup recipe's - you guys rock!

10/24/2012 12:48:22 AM Receipes for soup  
mysticjewel
El Cajon, CA
46, joined May. 2012

This is a new favorite of mine, I changed it up a bit with what I had on hand though.

Potato Kale Soup
ingredients:

1 large onion, diced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
4 cups Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Broth
1 ounce miso paste (optional)
4 cups red potatoes, cubed
6 cups kale, pulled off the stems and chopped
0.5 teaspoons thyme, dried
0.25 teaspoons hot mustard, dried
salt and pepper, to taste
Note: for a creamier soup, add 1-2 cups milk or dairy-free milk at the same time as the kale

Directions:

Put olive oil, garlic and onion in large stock pot and saute until tender. Add vegetable broth, miso paste and potatoes, bring to a boil. Add thyme and dry mustard. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Use an immersion blender to blend up about half the soup and leave the rest chunky. Add chopped kale (and milk or dairy-free milk if desired) and continue to simmer until kale is wilted, about 5 minutes.

10/26/2012 6:34:36 PM Receipes for soup  

pamdan
Grand Blanc, MI
54, joined Aug. 2012

Black Bean Soup (easy recipe)
You can either make everything fresh or use prepared, I make fresh on the weekends but use jarred or canned items if I want to put it together during the week.

6 cups of black beans
2 cup of salsa (desired heat)
32 oz of vegetable broth
1 large onion
1 red pepper (sweet)
1 jalapeno pepper
1/2 cup scallions cut up
sour cream
colby jack cheese

saute onions, red pepper, and half the jalapeno pepper until they sweat.
Add the vegetable broth, black beans and salsa. Bring to a boil.
Take half of the mixture and put it through the blender and then add it back to the pot.

mince the other half of the jalapeno for garnish, serve with scallions, sour cream and colby jack cheese.

[Edited 10/26/2012 6:36:20 PM ]

10/26/2012 7:57:14 PM Receipes for soup  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

10/30/2012 5:26:18 PM Receipes for soup  

sky_pilot42
Lexington, MI
64, joined Jun. 2012

Navy Bean Soup

1 lb dry navy beans
several meaty ham bones(I usually have smoked picnic bones in the freezer)
4-5 quarts water
4-6 bay leaves
2 cups chopped onion
2 cups chopped celery
2 cups chopped carrot
2 cups 3/8" dice ham or smoked picnic
1/4-1/3 cup chicken base

cover beans with water and bring to low boil and then turn to simmer. Remove scum on surface and add ham bones and bay leaves

in about 1 hour add vegetables and bring soup back to simmer

after another 1/2 hour add ham and chix base stirring and adjusting to taste and let simmer for another 30 minutes or so stirring occasionally.

Remove ham bones and bay leaves and add some fresh ground black pepper.

(If I have any raw bacon about I mince up a strip or two and add when I add ham bones)

11/1/2012 5:36:08 PM Receipes for soup  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

A quick, easy-to-make, soup which takes no prep time, and the kids love. A quick Mother's way to get the young ones to eat their vegetables.

Surprise Soup

2# ground chuck (brown, drain oil and rinse)

1 large yellow onion (diced, sauteed)

2 large cans tomato juice

2 cans sliced carrots (drained)

2 cans green beans (drained)

2 cups frozen sweet peas

2 cups potatoes (diced)

1 can light red kidney beans (drained)

1 cup pasta (dinosaur shapes)

1 tsp Worchestershire sauce

ADD all ingredients to a large stock pot and simmer over low heat up to 8 hours.

ADD salt & pepper to taste.

SERVES 10-15

(any leftovers can be frozen for use on those sleepover nights when you weren't expecting to have to cook for more than yourself)

** Why call it Surprise Soup? ~~ because sometimes one is surprised when the whole clan shows up, unexpectedly, at dinnertime.)

11/4/2012 9:22:20 PM Receipes for soup  
ladyseekinggent
Over 2,000 Posts (2,740)
New Milford, NJFreiland
Austria
38, joined Aug. 2010

Minestron’ Bread Soup

In a Soup Pot Sautee and carmelize
1 /2 medium onion chopped
1 clove garlic finely chopped
1 tbsp margarine, butter or oil

After carmelized…..Add 1 tbsp flour….
When flour browns… Add 7 to 8 - cups of water
Add 1 standard size vegetable soup mix
Add 2 tbsp prepared tomato sauce
Add 1/ 2 cup of pasta of your choice [twist ties, spirals or handful of made for soup pasta]

Now Add : The Veggies
1 stalk celery chopped
1 tomato diced
1 banana pepper chopped
1 potato [peeled and chopped into cubes]
1 potato [shredded]
1 1/ 2 cups cauliflower
1 /2 cup carrots and peas [frozen]
1/ 4 cup corn kernels [frozen]

Add in Dash of Black Pepper and Paprika [1 /4 tsp each]
Bring to a Boil and Let it simmer for about 30 – 45 minutes or until veggies are soft and pasta is cooked
------------------------------------------

When ready to Serve or Eat:
In a ceramic soup bowl pour the soup serving of your choice
Cut a piece of bread fit to bowl from full loaf [any kind] and Place it on top of soup
Cut 1 /4 “ thick mozzarella cheese fit to bowl and place it on top of bread
Shred sharp cheddar and sprinkle over mozzarella cheese
Foil it or cover it
Bake it in the oven until cheese melts and subtely browns [15 minutes]

Ready to Serve and Eat

11/4/2012 9:31:28 PM Receipes for soup  
ladyseekinggent
Over 2,000 Posts (2,740)
New Milford, NJFreiland
Austria
38, joined Aug. 2010

Minestron' Bread Soup

you can also Add chopped green beans [1/ 4 cup] to the veggies in the pot

11/16/2012 6:41:13 AM Receipes for soup  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

simple ~~

Tomato Soup

boil 6 medium sized ripe tomatoes until skin splits

remove tomato skin

process tomatoes in blender

strain pulp and seeds

heat on medium heat for 30 minutes (to kill bacteria)

add equal amount of water (or combination of water/evaporated milk)

heat to desired temp

add disolved corn startch to thicken

add a pinch of granulated sugar (to neutralize acid)

salt & pepper to taste

[Edited 11/16/2012 6:41:56 AM ]

11/16/2012 9:43:32 PM Receipes for soup  

sky_pilot42
Lexington, MI
64, joined Jun. 2012

Oil carries the flavors of the ingredients throughout the soup. Build the soup by cooking onions, garlic, celery and other veggies slowly in a bit of olive oil and then add meats, liquids, seasonings. A bit of bacon does wonders. The essence of the vegetables gets imbued through the soup by the oil.

1/15/2013 9:44:11 PM Receipes for soup  

2plushy4ever
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,417)
Mishawaka, IN
51, joined May. 2009

TARA'S KICKIN WHITE BEAN CHICKEN CHILI
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 packets McCormack's White Chicken Chili seasoning
1 Tbs ground cumin powder
1 Tbs chili powder-- (chipotle chili powder if you can find it)
1 large can of chicken stock
3 chicken bouillon cubes
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts-- cut into bite size pieces (I use kitchen shears) You can also use cooked chicken from a rotisserie chicken as well.
1 small jar Randall brand Great Northern Beans
1 1/2 C sweet corn kernels-- either frozen or fresh
1 small carton light sour cream
2 Tbs corn starch

In a large pot-- pour in the chicken stock. Add the bouillon cubes, cumin powder, chili powder and chili seasoning packets. Bring up to a boil. Add in the raw chicken pieces and stir for a few minutes to avoid them sticking together. It only takes about 5-10 for the chicken to cook through. Now add in the beans (no need to rinse) and corn. Bring back up to a boil. Mix the cornstarch thoroughly into the light sour cream and then add into the chili-- stir to blend well and allow it to boil for about 5 minutes so the corn starch can thicken it up. If you want it even thicker-- you can add in about 1 C of instant brown rice and give it about 10 minutes more cooking time to absorb liquid. At this point it's all ready to eat. *Sometimes I may add in a can of diced chilies for some more heat.

To serve-- ladle into a bowl-- top with shredded sharp cheddar cheese-- I crumble some multi grain tortilla chips into it-- some people like to dip chips in. You can also have other toppings too like: sliced green onions, jalapeno slices, pico de guyo, diced up avocado...

1/26/2013 12:03:20 AM Receipes for soup  

2plushy4ever
Mishawaka, IN
51, joined May. 2009

[Edited 1/26/2013 12:04:17 AM ]

1/26/2013 12:34:51 AM Receipes for soup  

2plushy4ever
Mishawaka, IN
51, joined May. 2009

CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INGREDIENTS:

1 Tbs butter
1 Tbs olive oil
Poultry seasoning
McCormack salt-free Garlic/Herb blend
Kosher salt/Black pepper
1 Cup sliced baby carrots
1 Cup sliced celery
1 Cup diced yellow onion
1Cup chopped fresh mushrooms
3 Cups-- diced leftover chicken
1 pkg refrigerated Cheese Tortellini
1 1/2 Tbs corn starch
1/2 Cup cold water
1 large can good quality chicken stock

DIRECTIONS:

In a large soup pot-- melt together the oil and butter. Add the vegetables: carrots, celery, onion, mushrooms. Season with S&P-- Garlic/Herb blend and poultry seasoning (to your taste-- you will be adding more seasoning, layering it as you go) Saute' just a
bit, just til onions are barely translucent. Use a slotted spoon and remove all veggies-- set aside in a bowl. Pour your stock into the pot-- bring to a boil. Add the Tortellini and cook according to directions. Once done-- add in the chicken, sauteed veggies and bring back up to temp. Combine the corn starch and cold water in a little shaker bottle-- add to the soup-- stirring as it boils and thickens. At this point, taste for seasoning-- add more of each as desired. I like very well seasoned food-- sometimes I will add in some good quality chicken soup base as well.

[Edited 1/26/2013 12:36:07 AM ]