Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup websites like craigslist

A marriage to a non baptized person can be particularly tricky for the reason that of the greater chasm in religious belief. sallisaw singles When they located, they tend to spend time with each other devoid of any distraction from third celebration. You should really sign up only on senior dating websites that worth your privacy and suitable to confidentiality. onlyfans hunksep And if you are open to the idea of dating that particular person and that person is open to the idea of dating you, then it s a done deal.

https megapersonals eu

So, let s say you opened up a dialogue with a girl you like with some of the concerns listed above. san diego latinas But this is another story that becomes acceptable and shareable. If she is carrying on a conversation it is just with some friendzoned chode. adultlook oahu com is an independent Peloton enthusiast site owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/25/2012 4:46:02 PM What Is Life ?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,822)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Life is a MAGICAL process . It CREATES MIRACLES constantly , continuously , all at the same time . All at a rate that the mind could never even begin to fathom . It has no mind , and no emotion , both are completely unnessassary for its process .

How in hell could the mind even BEGIN to compare itself ?

Life exists inside the brain right along side of the mind , yet the mind does'nt even know its there , let alone what its doing . There is a VERY GOOD reason for this . If the mind ever took control of it , which the mind is perfectly capable of this sort of STUPIDITY , we could kiss our body goodby .

Our mind is one of lifes TOOLS . Its for sustaining and protecting life , ALL LIFE .

DIVINITY IS LIFES WORK , NOT OURS .

If you want to ask the IMPORTANT questions . Ask why do our minds HATE this arrangement ?
Why does the mind want to POSSESS life ? What possesses the mind to think its anywhere close to being equal to life ?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/2/2012 3:54:24 AM What Is Life ?  
hellifino51
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,589)
Mansfield, AR
66, joined Dec. 2011

What is life?
It is the flash of a firefly in the night.
It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime.
It is the little shadow which runs across
the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

Crowfoot, Blackfoot Tribe

11/2/2012 7:51:01 PM What Is Life ?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,822)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from hellifino51:
What is life?
It is the flash of a firefly in the night.
It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime.
It is the little shadow which runs across
the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

Crowfoot, Blackfoot Tribe

I agree LIFE is the REAL god

11/21/2012 8:10:16 PM What Is Life ?  
bearj
Terre Haute, IN
38, joined Aug. 2012

The human mind is not capable of understanding the true meaning of life.

11/21/2012 10:29:19 PM What Is Life ?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,822)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from bearj:
The human mind is not capable of understanding the true meaning of life.

True , but it "can" understand life "without" meaning .

11/23/2012 8:54:52 AM What Is Life ?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

why does life have to mean anything?

11/23/2012 5:26:40 PM What Is Life ?  
tamibanomaly
Bowling Green, OH
60, joined Oct. 2012

Life doesn't have to mean anything, but it's deep within our human nature to want it to. I think people are attracted to what they need to believe in order to find emotional balance/inner peace. Then they label that belief the "meaning of life" and take comfort in the spiritual sanctuary they've created for themselves.

11/23/2012 8:51:05 PM What Is Life ?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

what about people like me who believe nothing?

11/27/2012 9:00:47 PM What Is Life ?  
ceejayr
Houston, TX
38, joined Oct. 2012

What is life?

Well that depends on how you dress her!

11/29/2012 9:42:14 AM What Is Life ?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,822)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from tamibanomaly:
Life doesn't have to mean anything, but it's deep within our human nature to want it to. I think people are attracted to what they need to believe in order to find emotional balance/inner peace. Then they label that belief the "meaning of life" and take comfort in the spiritual sanctuary they've created for themselves.

Thats true . Meaning is our own psycological assessment of life , for "personal" reasons.

I know that I could never imagine ANYTHING greater than life . My assessments are a burden to life's beauty and perfection .

"Belief is a mirror" , that keeps me from seeing the balance , and the peace , that is right in front of me .
The less I mess with it , the better it gets .

I only wish that EVERYBODY could see life for what it IS , rather than , what they want , or believe it to be .

12/14/2012 9:42:56 PM What Is Life ?  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,822)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from jrbogie1949:
what about people like me who believe nothing?

Belief is a survival mechanism that existed long before any religion .

Belief is our filler for "lack of knowledge". We use it to "judge" how objects effect us by simple appearances , without having any actual knowledge of what the object really is .

EVERYTIME we misjudge something , it's the discovery of NEW knowledge , that belief did'nt provide .