Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

It s this experience, even so, that has enabled me to figure out what the hell I am undertaking, and I wish to share some of my tips and tricks with you. north carolina singles chat Similarly, Zoosk s Fantastic Dates function lets couples practically tour thrilling locales safely at dwelling. Even apps without video chat acknowledge the crisis in their own methods. skipthegames san luis obispo We function 365 days a year to have all your concerns resolved.

mega personal create account login

She digs into their beliefs about the virus, noting that not every person is as cautious about masks and distancing as she is. dating sites nanaimo Asking a person about their childhood can often really feel a tiny too heavy or vague, so asking about pets developing up is a simpler way to do that. Include things like your name, social security quantity, telephone quantity, date of determination, section of law you are appealing and a detailed explanation of why you disagree with the decision. asian girls are underrated Hold conversations quick and non genericThere are particular aspects of a partnership you re under no circumstances going to be in a position to collect from online interactions alone, Reis says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/31/2012 9:11:34 AM MSNBC reaches new height's in total bias  
pento105
Over 1,000 Posts (1,521)
Dildo, NL
49, joined Jan. 2012

MSNBC has Lost it's Mind! Liberals Reaching New Height in Low.

This one is really hard to believe, even for the most biased so-called "news network" in the nation.

MSNBC on Tuesday totally trashed Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney for collecting food and supplies at a storm rally event in Ohio to be sent to victims of Hurricane Sand.

After introducing his Obama-supporting guests Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed and Lehigh professor James Peterson, host Martin Bashir played a clip of the President speaking at the Red Cross headquarters in Washington Tuesday.

When the clip concluded, Bashir said, “Mayor Reed, so the Red Cross knows what it’s doing. Did he, did you detect perhaps a subtle dig there on Mr. Romney who spent today going against the guidelines established by the Red Cross and holding a campaign rally in Ohio that was dressed up like a charity drive collecting food and other supplies when the Red Cross expressly asked people not to do that?”

Imagine that. A presidential candidate who gives millions of dollars a year to charity does a storm relief event in Ohio, and an MSNBC anchor is disgusted by it because the Red Cross would prefer people donating cash.

Yet according to the Washington Post:

The stop was billed as a “storm relief” event, and attendees were asked to bring non-perishable foods and other items for those affected by the storm. Long white tables to one side of the cavernous James S. Trent Arena were piled high with flashlights, batteries, diapers, toothbrushes, mini-deodorants, fleece blankets, cereal, toilet paper and canned goods.

Two large TV screens at the front of the venue bore the logo of the American Red Cross and the message: “Sandy: Support the Relief Effort. Text ’REDCROSS’ to 90999 to make a $10 donation.”

So besides the food and supplies that Ohioans generously donated, two large television screens asked participants to send money to the Red Cross.

But this didn’t make Bashir happy. Ditto his Obama-supporting guests.

“I think that this is just another moment where you see the clear striking difference between a president who has a heart for the American people and someone who simply wants to be president of the United States,” said Mayor Reed.

“Indeed,” replied Bashir who then asked for Peterson’s input.

“I would agree,” echoed Peterson. “It’s compassion that shows through in times like these. It’s humanity that shows through in times like these, and it just seems clear that the President, in addition to stepping up and doing what he does as Commander-in-Chief, demonstrates compassion in these remarks and in his approach to this kind of serious disaster.”

“All we’ve seen from Romney and from his surrogates is all kinds of politicizing and misdirection,” Peterson continued, “and I think the American people in this sort of disastrous moment can really see in bold relief the differences between President Obama and former Governor Romney.”

So having a storm relief event with tables “piled high with flashlights, batteries, diapers, toothbrushes, mini-deodorants, fleece blankets, cereal, toilet paper and canned goods” along with two large television screens calling for donations to the Red Cross demonstrates a lack of compassion on MSNBC.

Yet the network didn’t end there.

About a half hour later, Bashir brought GQ’s Ana Marie Cox on to trash Romney’s event.

“I found that sort of fake, relief rally, whatever it is, to be pretty offensive, and also wrong-headed,” said Cox. She actually called Romney “craven” for doing it.

I’m not kidding.

This was followed by MSNBC contributor Karen Finney saying, “As a former governor, I would think that he would know that what the Red Cross needs in times like this is money and blood.”

Yes, that’s why there were two large television screens asking for people to donate to the Red Cross.

I guess the geniuses at MSNBC- so blinded by their desire to get Obama re-elected- didn’t notice that, nor did they recognize that they were spitting on all the people in Ohio that turned out for this event to give of themselves to their fellow Americans in need.

Shame on Bashir and all those involved in this despicable couple of segments.

National tragedies like this are when we're all supposed to come together as a nation.

It's apparent that's not possible for these shills.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/15/2012 12:05:44 AM MSNBC reaches new height's in total bias  

mischiefmanaged
Over 2,000 Posts (3,153)
Bellevue, WA
47, joined Jul. 2010

*shrug* I imagine that a network that likely sells advertising space to red cross is going to support it. Same crap happens with dog food & humane society vs puppy stores. Giant dog food maker sells distribution to large dog chain. It's in the best interest in the network to air stories about puppy mills to get the mom and pop dog stores out of business, since the big chain and humane society are their competitors.

anyway, it may be politics, or greed, or both. *shrug* we do know that romney and ryan were unabashed opportunists though.

11/15/2012 11:17:23 AM MSNBC reaches new height's in total bias  
pento105
Over 1,000 Posts (1,521)
Dildo, NL
49, joined Jan. 2012

oh im not saying FOX is any better cause they are not,,,,my point is,,ive heard many on here bash the hell out of fox news (hell it has even had its own thread) yet y'all seem to give MSNBC a free pass just because the propagana they spread you happen to agree with.....propagana is propaganda period no matter what side it comes from & to give one a free pass as you bash the other is dead wrong

11/15/2012 5:56:15 PM MSNBC reaches new height's in total bias  
pento105
Over 1,000 Posts (1,521)
Dildo, NL
49, joined Jan. 2012

i generaly watch more cnn then anything also for the same reason,,,but i keep a close eye on all 3

i tend to do things backwards though,,example,,

during the conventions,,

during the replub convention i would of course be flipping through all 3 but mostly stayed on MSNBC just cause i knew fox would be kissing romneys a** & i wanted to see what the liberals where gonna b*tch about

and the same was true for the democratic convention when it was on i pretty much for the same reason above watched fox,,i already knew msnbc would be kissing obamas a** so i would watch fox to see what they where b*tching about

[Edited 11/15/2012 5:57:45 PM ]

11/16/2012 7:39:35 AM MSNBC reaches new height's in total bias  
pento105
Over 1,000 Posts (1,521)
Dildo, NL
49, joined Jan. 2012

i noticed yesterday how none of the big 3 reported how obama is slowly signing over our sovrendy (misspelled i know) to the UN,,,i had to find out from yahoo that yesterday he signd over american internet to UN control & when i went and looked for the story the only place i could find a report on it was from the BBC & yahoo headlines.
of course im sure the dems will come up with a excuse for why it is ok to do that also