Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

where to find sex hookups

99/ month. montana singles Bumble customers have been also 38 per cent far more likely to have video chats with their dates. In unique, the team behind Salt hope to make Christian dating a small significantly less awkward and a lot a lot more entertaining. skipthegames sav The method feels less frenzied than apps like Tinder, as the females get to pick out the pick few who they want to pursue.

skipthegames con

We all like to think we ve got wonderful chat when it comes to online dating, but deep down we know we re guilty of sending the odd ‘hey or ‘how s your day going? One of the handful of dating apps to feature Livestreaming. 100 free dating site in panama The round also saw participation from existing investors India Quotient and Elevation Capital. Quickly forward to January of 2021, she located herself flying to Istanbul with a wedding dress tucked in her carry on. asianmelodies reddit Proper off the bat, you will show this person that you are confident and amusing at the identical time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/15/2012 9:13:21 AM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Jobless Claims Rise to Highest Level Since April 2011
By Matt Egan
Published November 15, 2012
FOXBusiness
REUTERS

In the first week after Hurricane Sandy and with the fiscal cliff looming, claims for unemployment benefits surged by 78,000 last week to a new 2-1/2-year high, the Labor Department said Thursday .

The government blamed the surge in claims mainly on the superstorm, which caused increases in claims in New Jersey and Connecticut due to work stoppages. But the report, which wildly missed forecasts from economists -- who had already factored in the storm's impact -- also underscores continued trouble in the jobs market as businesses brace for the ominous year-end fiscal cliff.

The government said initial weekly jobless claims surged by 78,000 last week to 439,000, compared with expectations for a more modest rise to 375,000. That marked the highest level since April 2011.

The four-week moving average of claims, which aims to even out increasingly frequent volatility, climbed by 11,750 to 383,750.

The Labor Department also upwardly revised the prior week’s claims to 361,000 from 355,000.

“The upside surprise likely reflects a more significant temporary jump in filings in the East Coast regions affected by Hurricane Sandy than we had factored in,” Peter Newland of Barclays (BCS) wrote in a note.

Continuing claims, which are filed by those out of work for more than a week, soared by 171,000 to 3,334,000 in the week ended November 3. That leaves this measure of unemployment at levels unseen since July 2008, just prior to the start of the U.S. financial crisis.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/2012/11/15/jobless-claims-rise-to-highest-level-since-april-2011/#ixzz2CIwCo5Qm

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/15/2012 1:47:43 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (279,752)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

The American voting public voted and chose to re-elect their incumbant president. Deal with it!

11/15/2012 7:01:27 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
The American voting public voted and chose to re-elect their incumbant president. Deal with it!

only problem with you rant? I am an american voting public and I did not vote for him. Beside how does your rant apply to the above story? He can not fix the economy not in four more not in a life time more. Deal with it.

11/16/2012 6:29:45 AM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

belphegor1943
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,543)
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

Romney ran a loser nice-guy campaign. He was boxing with his gloves on while Obama was using brass knuckles. It's obvious they didn't want him to win. Any party that claims to be small government and passes up Paul for Romney is definitely a fake.

The tiny little bit of faith I had (or I thought I might have had) in the Republican party before this election is now gone. Being led the sensitive crybaby House speaker, they have totally surrended to the left.

The federal government is lost and I don't see any way to get it back.

11/16/2012 7:09:04 AM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Romney ran a white elistist campaign and LOST!... ... Won't be a next-time.

11/16/2012 2:02:08 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

No more twinkies! Hostess is going bankrupt and putting 18,000 out of work because a few thousand in the baker's union won't negotiate and want more money than the company can afford to pay and stay in business.

Now all of the 18,000 plus workers at Hostess will go on 64 weeks of unemployment and cost the taxpayer a couple hundred million. I wonder what the 15,000 other guys think of the bakers now? Maybe the bakers think they're "scabs"?

This is where this administrations policies are taking us. And yes...they are related. They bailed out the auto unions and got those votes, they got the teachers unions votes, they got votes from everyone with a free cell phone that are on some form of government benefit program. That pushed Obama over the top and America over the edge.

Oh well, perhaps Hostess will reorganize without unions or at least sell the rights to twinkies to someone that can afford to make, distribute and sell them. In the meantime, I'm sure gonna miss those twinkies!

[Edited 11/16/2012 2:05:06 PM ]

11/16/2012 2:48:33 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  
fancyfarm
Parsons, TN
59, joined Oct. 2012

I have to disagree, when millions of illegals are here where no identification is required to register or cast a vote, we have no sure way to know the truth. Besides many states make it easy to go from one state to another. The selection was decided by the world banks.

11/17/2012 8:23:18 AM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
I'm torn on Unions. And probably a hypocrite. I understand their existence and I do believe there is a need for them. A labor force should be able to have a unified voice. However, my painters just joined the painters union a few months back and they informed me of their intent to strike.

I did what hostess did. I shut that division down and gave them pink slips. In reality I just shifted my accounts to another business of mine and I'm now hiring painters. But those guys will be watching the snow fly this winter from the comfort of their couch.

Sucking up 64 weeks of unemployment benefits, too!

11/17/2012 8:02:44 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/18/2012 9:39:37 AM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from jokethem:
I believe, if you work for someone who will not give you want you want, go find one that will.

Exactly. Perfect answer. Then someone could always start their own business rather than trying to steal from one someone else created.

11/18/2012 2:01:41 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

11/19/2012 9:14:11 AM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from jokethem:
only problem with you rant? I am an american voting public and I did not vote for him. Beside how does your rant apply to the above story? He can not fix the economy not in four more not in a life time more. Deal with it.

of course you are correct, no president can 'fix the economy' so why this thread?

11/19/2012 5:54:01 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

But I would wager a guess that it was so he could have someplace to say "rant" all he wanted and maybe spell it correctly.

11/23/2012 4:21:09 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

The problem is we let anybody vote regardless of their ability to make rational, informed decisions. We see what that got for Hostess employees when people that have no business sense or regard for reality push too far. Our problem is we let people vote when it would be much better for the country if they were left out of it. There should be a qualification or test for voting. Simple things like knowledge of history, civics, the constitution, economic issues, and the ability to effectively communicate in English. Let an uniformed idiot decide how to run a company it fails. It is no different than letting uninformed idiots decide the course of a nation. I causes the nation to fail.

[Edited 11/23/2012 4:21:48 PM ]

11/23/2012 5:20:10 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

belphegor1943
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,543)
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
The problem is we let anybody vote regardless of their ability to make rational, informed decisions. We see what that got for Hostess employees when people that have no business sense or regard for reality push too far. Our problem is we let people vote when it would be much better for the country if they were left out of it. There should be a qualification or test for voting. Simple things like knowledge of history, civics, the constitution, economic issues, and the ability to effectively communicate in English. Let an uniformed idiot decide how to run a company it fails. It is no different than letting uninformed idiots decide the course of a nation. I causes the nation to fail.

I like your idea. I was going to say we would just require that they be tax payers, but then that would just give democrats another excuse to raise taxes.

We would also need to get rid of the parties so candidates have to run on issues. They always give us the weakest link.

11/24/2012 8:33:38 AM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from andy505050:
I'm gonna agree with both of you. ^^ But I'd like to add one more twist. EVERYONE, should be required to vote. But EVERYONE should be educated enough to cast a ballot. And if theyre not, they should be fined. It is your civic duty to be informed. And I would love political parties to be eliminated. Politicians running on issues not having a political party to be married too could really lead to fixing alot of our problems especially if a candidate could openly disagree with someone on a issue that they'd usually have to support because its part of the party platform. Our leaders could truely represent us. Because right now it feels like we just get to pick the person who is going to represent the special interests of others in Washington.

It would be nice if "everyone" were or even could be educated and informed emough but that is just not going to happen. People will always vote their own interests including voting themselves undeserved benefits out of the pockets of others.

11/24/2012 8:34:04 AM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from andy505050:
I'm gonna agree with both of you. ^^ But I'd like to add one more twist. EVERYONE, should be required to vote. But EVERYONE should be educated enough to cast a ballot. And if theyre not, they should be fined. It is your civic duty to be informed.

that would require one hell of an amendment to the constitution not to mention eliminating the voting rights act which specifically forbids testing for voting eligablity. and of course nobody has a duty to be informed and how would you define 'informed'? does being informed mean listening to your favority cable news program? ask yourself where the 'informed' people you know get their 'information'. if a republican congress were to pass legislation laying out that everyone wishing to vote will be informed and tested on the republican party platform to determine the level of 'informed' to qualify to vote would that work? two years later the democrats control congress and what now?

And I would love political parties to be eliminated. Politicians running on issues not having a political party to be married too could really lead to fixing alot of our problems especially if a candidate could openly disagree with someone on a issue that they'd usually have to support because its part of the party platform. Our leaders could truely represent us. Because right now it feels like we just get to pick the person who is going to represent the special interests of others in Washington.

you'd have to abolish the first amendment which protects our right to freedom of assembly. what is a political party if not an assembled group of people who petition the government for redress of grievances, another first amendment right.

11/24/2012 6:29:24 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from andy505050:
I see the pitfalls of what youre talking about. But political parties, (other than people being able to peacibly assemble) have no grounds. Theyre not banned, nor permitted explictly in the constitution. Other than 1st amendment right of assembly. There is nothing in the constitution that says we are a two-party system.

quite true nor does the constitution prohibit two parties. as such, 'The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.' tenth amendment, you see.

There is alot of garbage in the platform's of both the GOP and the DNC. It's like the anti-tax pledge all these GOP congressmen and senators signed for that troll Grover Norquist. Being married to a party that other collegues are signing and maintaining something like that makes it difficult to do the right thing, reguardless of the "pledge" or party.

First and foremost I'm an American. I expect who we elect reguardless of party to feel the same way. And its not clear to me who has the allegence. Parties or country. How about being issue centric, not party centric?

Having no political parties would make it easier for people to work with people they otherwise wouldn't. Sure it seems chaotic, but aren't political parties just "UNIONS" in a sense? Sure they serve a purpose, but sometimes they do more damage than they would if they otherwise didn't exist.

It comes down to this. The people we elect need to do whats best for this country, not whats best for re-election and their party. And being issue centric instead of party centric does that.

Parties divide us. Parties are why we spend a billion + on elections.

all well and good and you've a right to your opinion. but your right ends where another's nose begins and many americans with the same rights as you love their political parties. and the parties spent far more than a billion on the last election. the estimate i think was in excess of nine billion. but not a penny of that was mine. now you don't begin to think the constitution can tell people how to spend their money do you?

11/24/2012 9:35:42 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

There you go. Now it's becoming clear. There is nothing in the US Constitution proper that gives anyone the right to vote. The only related mention is that "there shall be no religious test" for holding political office. Voting was left to the states until various ammendments were passed to force certain requirements upon the individual states.

Most of them weren't too bad until the Civil Rights Voting Act of 1965 was passed by a democratically controlled Congress and Lyndon Johnson. It is now law and there is nothing to be done about it, but it was still a grave mistake. Since it's passage people have been voting themselves lavish government benefits at a rate that increased the deficit by over 1600% in the last 40 years.

It is so simple to see. Look at government debt as a percentage of GDP since 1880. It is a line that is relatively flat except for wars and two depressions. After each of those events it returned to normal levels as debt was paid and the economy recovered. However, since 1968 the level of debt and percentage GDP representing government spending has been rising and not due to unusual events. It is a slow and methodical rise that is now above the level it was at the end of WWII and is going ever higher. Unlike when we were able to pay this debt in the past and return to some level of normality, there is no way to service the debt we now hold, and there is no relief in sight.

It has brought us to the point where voters have bankrupted the nation using their vote. It is an inescapable truth. They have voted themselves and the nation into insolvency that will soon lead to a complete collapse of the economy and banking system. The time for the 70-80 year cycle that always results in a depression is here and allowoing every idiot to vote is a large part of the cause of it.

Law or not, like it or not, the 1965 Civil Rights Voting Act is largely responsible for what has done us in.

11/25/2012 10:46:25 AM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

jrbogie1949
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from 58dpilot:
There you go. Now it's becoming clear. There is nothing in the US Constitution proper that gives anyone the right to vote. The only related mention is that "there shall be no religious test" for holding political office. Voting was left to the states until various ammendments were passed to force certain requirements upon the individual states.

nope. voting is still left to the states regardless of any amendment you might mention. you are correct that nowhere in the constitution proper gives the right to vote but none of the amendments give the right either. one amendment says that the right to vote cannot be based on sex, another race, another says nobody who's reached the age of 18 can be denied the vote but nowhere is the right to vote specifically expressed.

11/25/2012 4:37:46 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

The election is over. Pack up your bag of rhetoric and move along to your cliques (oops .. I mean conclaves ... eeeekk I mean business associates meeting) to get your next game plans in order.

11/27/2012 11:38:25 AM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
The election is over. Pack up your bag of rhetoric and move along to your cliques (oops .. I mean conclaves ... eeeekk I mean business associates meeting) to get your next game plans in order.

And I say, you won, congrats. Now get buttox to work fixing what you promised to do.

11/27/2012 1:23:18 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Here is a county by county map showing who won where. It is interesting to note that Obama won "nationally" but lost badly where people are truly represented individually. That is borne out by the fact that he prevailed in statewide and the national elections but lost by a landslide across the country at the county level. That is why liberals retained the Senate but didn't win in the House. Senate races are statewide while Represntatives in the House of representatives are elected by individual districts. In that sense Romney got 90% of the country.

The links that bear it out are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2012_Presidential_Election_by_County.svg

And:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012

The maps bear it out clearly.

11/27/2012 2:12:44 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

ratedrrockstar
Athens, TN
32, joined Jun. 2010

Sad seriously get a life

11/27/2012 2:23:16 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from ratedrrockstar:
Sad seriously get a life

I know, Im glad I did not vote for this next four years.

11/27/2012 2:38:41 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

ratedrrockstar
Athens, TN
32, joined Jun. 2010

I didnt vote at all lol

11/27/2012 8:40:53 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from ratedrrockstar:
I didnt vote at all lol

theres no surprise

11/28/2012 10:22:28 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Here is proof that a some majority of people in New hampshire are too stupid to vote. They elected a transgender convicted felon that had not completed his sentence but they elected "him". As a female "she" has been on SSI disability since "he" or "she" was 28 in spite of being healthy enough to hold two public offices and do communtiy work on the side. This gives real meaning to the concept that most people are too stupid or ignroant to anything as important as vote in the first place.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20121128/NEWS06/121129194/i-didnt-want-to-have-to-do-this&utm_source=newsletter20121128&utm_medium=email&utm_content=toparticle_morelink&utm_campaign=newsletter

The coments following the article are also revealing. What fun! Enjoy!

11/28/2012 10:25:11 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
Here is proof that a some majority of people in New hampshire are too stupid to vote. They elected a transgender convicted felon that had not completed his sentence but they elected "him". As a female "she" has been on SSI disability since "he" or "she" was 28 in spite of being healthy enough to hold two public offices and do communtiy work on the side. This gives real meaning to the concept that most people are too stupid or ignroant to anything as important as vote in the first place.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20121128/NEWS06/121129194/i-didnt-want-to-have-to-do-this&utm_source=newsletter20121128&utm_medium=email&utm_content=toparticle_morelink&utm_campaign=newsletter

The coments following the article are also revealing. What fun! Enjoy!

Hey bud, did you ever take your trip on your putt?

11/29/2012 9:01:32 AM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

No long ones. Need a better seat. That little bity seat hurts my buns after about 75 miles.

11/30/2012 10:43:20 PM "The american people voted", so lots of luck  
jokethem
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
No long ones. Need a better seat. That little bity seat hurts my buns after about 75 miles.

Its seat is to little or yours is too... lol.

Well theres always next year.