Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

naughty hookup app

com items such as brassy handbags or watches are therefore observable, she mentioned. vero singles I was also a small embarrassed about such points but I m quite glad I had a buddy sort out my profile image for EHarmony. Quickly just after he was my weekly study companion ahead of our Thursday quizzes. costa rica ladies dating The ideal way to get more than my ex is to jump head initially into the dating pool.

facebook hookup site

Alternatively, you ought to answer 3 concerns (e. monahans tx dating Looks genuinely are not every little thing, and when you are finally face to face in front of a particular person, you cannot hide behind your screen any far more! But rest assured, people today generally choose superior humour to good looks on a initially date, and they want someone with whom they can share an fascinating conversation. For me it really is impossible to have an intimate extended term partnership with an individual with out shared worldview and values, and I m positive it really is the exact same for quite a few people. listcrawler arkansas Even in the cities, dating apps rarely cater to the requires of the disabled.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/18/2012 9:20:41 PM The Good , the Bad , the Ego  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Those who say , do'nt know . Those who know , do'nt say .

Life does'nt need to be known to be understood . It is what we understand about life , not what we know about life , that gives us the ability to function in life .

The yinyang is the only symbol I know , that can represent life's purpose and function .
Everybody knows it , but few understand it . This is my own understanding of the human ego in life , or in the yinyang that is life , or "the way".

Today I will use the dots to represent the human ego . The ego can be on one side or the other , if the dots expand and continue to expand , they will eventually corrupt the boundries . If this occures the the symbol is lost , life or "the way" is lost , it ceases to be what it origionally was .
This is what we do to life . When we choose a belief , whether its good or bad , we expand the belief , and our ego , until one side overtakes the other . Belief is a conditioning of the mind , that can be , used in "any(!?)way" that we can imagine .

The secret of Tao , or "the way" , is to allow the ego to start out as a pinpoint in the center of the circle , and then let it expand to the outer edges of the circle . If the ego has already expanded beyond life's boundries , then the ego must be reduced to be moved . Once the ego is placed in the middle then , and only then , can we allow it to expand to include ALL of life's facets .
"The way" to reduce and move the ego , is to ACCEPT that LIFE (the way)is our origin and our source , and UNDERSTAND that LIFE (the way) is the origin and source of ALL things . This is "the way" to trully understand life , it's purpose , and our own purpose . It's "the way" to understand the opposites and the boundries that seperate them . We must understand both sides , before we can understand the whole . We must understand that both are equal in presence and function , before we can understand the nature of their origin and the balance that exists between them .

The Tao can't be "known" , but it can be "understood" , in many different "ways" .
I would like to hear from others . How do you understand "the way"?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/9/2012 9:08:03 PM The Good , the Bad , the Ego  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from jazzychick:
kabbalah.info

According to Kabbalah, the ego is defined as the ?will to receive pleasure.? It?s not that having a will to receive pleasure causes clashes among us. It?s that the intention for which we use this desire is aimed at pleasing ourselves. Transforming our intention is the work in Kabbalah.

Pleasure is a natural element of ALL creatures of thought . Intent and will are like the two headed lama (yin and yang?). I think it's most destructive when we dont recognize it , or when we deny that its a part of us . We will revel in our good nature , but we act as if our bad nature , belongs to something or someone else .

For example , nobody consciously takes any responsibility for life we kill in order to survive , we will be greatfull , but we wont carry the burdens of our actions . This is the behavior of an animal that lacks intelligence .
Knowing and accepting our flaws , and our dependence , should be giving us the impetus to respect and care for all life that escapes our impact .

12/15/2012 4:52:48 PM The Good , the Bad , the Ego  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Everything in life has a purpose , including love and hate . Love and hate is our own personal yin yang of emotions. Those who love will hate what others love . Those who hate will love what others hate . They are the halves of the whole . We need to seek , not just what they are , but "why" we have them . We need to discover and understand their purpose . We cant rely on our simple lables to provide us with any "special" abilities , or any "special" understanding .

We must know and accept our hate , as well , and as completely , as we know and accept our love . If we dont they will dance together , masquerade as one another , and they will end up controlling us . They will make us feel superior , they will make us intolerent , and they will decieve us .

We must acknowledge the hate that is inside of us , because we cant control what we dont know , or refuse to accept . Ignoring our hate , or having faith in our love , only gives our hate the freedom to roam .

1/1/2013 2:35:56 PM The Good , the Bad , the Ego  
demetriusbarnes
Brooklyn, NY
53, joined Nov. 2012

When bad becomes good, the ego has gone into exile, as opposed to good being exiled for not being good enough.

1/3/2013 6:39:27 PM The Good , the Bad , the Ego  

nonstandard
Over 2,000 Posts (3,912)
York, PA
55, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from demetriusbarnes:
When bad becomes good, the ego has gone into exile, as opposed to good being exiled for not being good enough.

NOBODY is good enough , we seem to forget that we NEED to kill other forms of life to survive .
Maybe if we could "remember" what we "really" are , we could learn to behave better in life .