Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup messages

It could invite humour into the conversation or shine a compassionate light with answers such as ‘spend time with my parents . free online dating phoenix az There aren t difficult and quickly rules about what tends to make a fantastic or poor initial date query. Try not to make the question sound like you re judging them even though! Try to remember that the ladder some individuals have to climb to profession satisfaction is greater up than other individuals. cuba online dating Preserve an open communication line, and you will obtain that your relationships with Males will be substantially basic and improved.

hookup app for cougars

Degrade, dominate, humiliate, really feel effective and get other men s approval . wesley chapel singles You cannot access pricing for the premium capabilities until you ve made an account . Most especially, the plot with the very best top quality will make players feel not bored. www sniffies com Griffin advises asking about who they are closest to just to get a tiny details on the relationships in their lives.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/4/2007 2:17:29 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
tukette
Chandler, AZ
58, joined Jul. 2007

I have never been part of a forum before, however, this morning morning I decided to check it out for the first time, and I found most of your opinions and advice to be right on Target and right to the point! So here is my question that I am putting out to you...Why would someone that you had a serious relationship with for 5 months or so, that you got along great with, shared things and really connected, just one day, without any reason, stop calling, won't return emails or text or anything?? A broken heart without closure is the worst!!! Anyway, I gave up and haven't tried to get intouch anymore. But it still has me hurt and confused...Any insite into this????

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/4/2007 2:19:01 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

knightnyte2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,712)
Spring, TX
64, joined Jul. 2007

doesnt sounds like he walked out.. but ran from something.. just my opinion...

8/4/2007 2:21:41 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
dolphins1973
Over 1,000 Posts (1,015)
Midlothian, VA
43, joined May. 2007

think back to the last meeting or talk did something happen that maybee caused a reaction that looked uncomfortable or maybee upset the person in question ....?

8/4/2007 2:25:43 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
tukette
Chandler, AZ
58, joined Jul. 2007

The last thing was a phone call that said, I will call ya later...Later never came, but you have a point about something being a little different than usual.

8/4/2007 2:28:36 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
tukette
Chandler, AZ
58, joined Jul. 2007

Hmmm, very interesting. I appreciate you point of view and thoughts on that. Something I may need to think about and evaluate.

8/4/2007 2:35:07 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
tukette
Chandler, AZ
58, joined Jul. 2007

By the way, run??? More like someone lit a match under him!! Trying to find humor in the situation!!

8/4/2007 2:35:34 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

100mrmom
Lakeland, FL
55, joined Jul. 2007

it is easy to give advise but hard when their not much information are there any drugs or alcohol involved. in the past or present, was he or you ran out on as a child ecc.

[Edited 8/4/2007 2:35:58 PM ]

8/4/2007 2:38:53 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

trinagirl
Riverdale, NJ
57, joined Apr. 2007

could be a dozen reasons but he is not saying. am sorry but the blunt truth is whatever it is he does not want to continue the relationship. at least right now.
not telling you why is the easy coward way out. knows that you will be hurt and doesnt want to hear your reaction. guilt guilt. or try to 'fix' it.
maybe sometime he will call or write but i wouldnt try to contact him anymore.
it happens alot. one day your in this awesome relationship and everything seems going great and then poof its gone without any word.
has prob done this to others too so dont take it personally. hurts like hell but you deserve better. huggs

8/4/2007 2:40:24 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
tukette
Chandler, AZ
58, joined Jul. 2007

No, drugs, alcohol or running out...It really is a mystery.

8/4/2007 2:41:28 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

100mrmom
Lakeland, FL
55, joined Jul. 2007

did he or you just get out of a relationship did ether one of you talk about past relationships to much did one of you start talking gettin serious to soon aer both of you emotionally available? nothing to go on.

8/4/2007 2:41:51 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
chinatown_girl
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,857)
Oyster Bay, NY
28, joined May. 2007

sorry that happened to u (hugz)

8/4/2007 2:42:51 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
tukette
Chandler, AZ
58, joined Jul. 2007

Thanks!! It does hurt and one of my friends said exactly what you did...Cowards way out!! Saying anything would have been better than nothing at all!

8/4/2007 2:43:16 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

justarealman
Kendallville, IN
59, joined Feb. 2007

they are a a hole and coward

8/4/2007 2:45:15 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

100mrmom
Lakeland, FL
55, joined Jul. 2007

do you believe in the same denomination are you the same age, do you have kids

[Edited 8/4/2007 2:45:34 PM ]

8/4/2007 2:48:22 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
tukette
Chandler, AZ
58, joined Jul. 2007

Had the same basic beliefs, basically the same age, My child is grown, his is young and in a different state. Also, to answer your previous question...both out of previous relationships for about a year.

8/4/2007 2:55:19 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

trinagirl
Riverdale, NJ
57, joined Apr. 2007

Saying anything would have been better than nothing at all!

with those who do that, they dont care about whats better. KNOWS you want a reason but its all about whats EASIER for him. doesnt care about doing the right thing its all about avoiding your reaction and doing just what he wants. be relieved that your rid of a coward cause thats how he would carry on when problems come up.

8/4/2007 2:57:57 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

100mrmom
Lakeland, FL
55, joined Jul. 2007

does he avoid conflict have you noticed he goes inside himself have you ever caught him in a lie and what was his denomination did you go to church.

8/4/2007 3:00:58 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
painter41
Scranton, PA
50, joined Jun. 2007

perhaps he found someone else???

8/4/2007 3:01:42 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

100mrmom
Lakeland, FL
55, joined Jul. 2007

were both emotionally available was he the last of 6 children

8/4/2007 3:02:56 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
tukette
Chandler, AZ
58, joined Jul. 2007

You are right again!! Makes sense!! I think you should all have your own advice columns!! Bottom line is, if he would have just given some sort of answer, I would have accepted it, and moved on a lot faster. Oh well, I am obviously not going to get one so, all I can say to him...if I could is Touche' cheers, I'm moving on...

8/4/2007 3:04:08 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
tukette
Chandler, AZ
58, joined Jul. 2007

I don't think so, but can't say for sure.

8/4/2007 3:04:30 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

100mrmom
Lakeland, FL
55, joined Jul. 2007

did his mother and father show emotions or was he told or taught to avoid emotions and conflict

8/4/2007 3:05:31 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
tukette
Chandler, AZ
58, joined Jul. 2007

Interesting question...no, he was not the last of 6 children

8/4/2007 3:13:15 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

100mrmom
Lakeland, FL
55, joined Jul. 2007

ok this is a guessing game for me it seems like i have came to the conclusion that there with all do respect are hidden things and cant help you i hope i haven't hurt your feelings because that's the last thing i want to do have a nice day and sorry about the intrusion.

8/4/2007 3:53:03 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
ironranger
Owatonna, MN
49, joined Jun. 2007

it takes alot longer than 5 months to get to really know someone - the number i have heard is 2 years before someone can really see and know someone else......

8/4/2007 3:56:39 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
dawgma23
West Des Moines, IA
53, joined Jul. 2007

Turkette- That is always hard and I can sympathize. It hurts so bad. It's happened to all of us. Do guys just not understand closure?

8/4/2007 3:57:29 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
castertroy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,490)
Belmar, NJ
47, joined May. 2007

Hard to give an opinion without all the facts
The only thing i could say is look within yourself for answers
If you spent 5 months with this person you are by far much more qualified to speculate about his reasons then anyone here
But one thing is certain:
No one would leave for no reason.
Good luck to you.

8/4/2007 3:58:46 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
newinil
Carlock, IL
45, joined Jun. 2007

Dawgma..
The whole thing with them just walking away and no closure goes both ways.

8/4/2007 3:59:13 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
percussion
Tracy, CA
55, joined Mar. 2007

Tukette... take that as a blessing in disguise. If someone does that once usually a pattern follows. Best to find this out now and move on to other blessings, then to try and find out why and only to get hurt over and over again. It could just very well be that the other party has an issue and just couldn't get themselves to talk about it or deal with it.

[Edited 8/4/2007 3:59:41 PM ]

8/4/2007 4:00:49 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
tukette
Chandler, AZ
58, joined Jul. 2007

Hi, no I don't think they do understand it. Even telling me to take a hike, or he's not interested, or found someone else is preferable to speculation!!! Geeeeeez! Then I could have just said " fine then, be that way," have a good cry and be done with it.

8/4/2007 4:02:40 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
tukette
Chandler, AZ
58, joined Jul. 2007

I suppose it does go both ways, but I would never do that to someone. I think it is cruel, and unnecessary punishment...Sounds like you have been there before.

8/4/2007 4:04:31 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
tukette
Chandler, AZ
58, joined Jul. 2007

I keep telling myself to take it as a blessing...In all honesty, it is just plain draining...It is going to make me old...And,,,gosh, I don't want that to happen!!!!

8/4/2007 5:05:43 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
eroticartist
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,183)
White Plains, NY
58, joined Mar. 2007

Same happened to me long ago. Could not understand why she left the way she did. Thought she just was unstable or very shallow

8/4/2007 5:10:13 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
1pinkstar
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,138)
Omaha, NE
63, joined May. 2007

Happened to me after a 3 year relationship.
My thoughts were maybe he just was not that into me.
He came back later, but by then I was not interested.
And no reason was given for his past actions.

8/4/2007 5:18:41 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
tukette
Chandler, AZ
58, joined Jul. 2007

Wow, I guess this is more common than I thought. And like someone else mentioned, it works both ways...Hmmmmmmm, I think I am feeling better already! Thanks all....

8/4/2007 5:30:50 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
eroticartist
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,183)
White Plains, NY
58, joined Mar. 2007

hey Tuk, It's all his fault. I think you're way better off

8/4/2007 6:51:43 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
skeeter549
Buckhannon, WV
60, joined Jun. 2007

I'm trying to figure that one out myself. My fiance ( of six months) left without warning while I was away on business. I came home to an empty house with the keys to the house and car on the kitchen table with no note. Funny thing is she texted or spoke with me on the cell up to an hour before while I was traveling. Then she changed her number within the hour. Our last conversation was she was leaving work, going home to shower, turn on the air, and think about what we were going to do for dinner. It has been 5 weeks and I still haven't gotten any explanation. It's hard to have closure this way.

8/4/2007 7:21:07 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

billyrad
Waco, TX
67, joined Jul. 2007

I'm not sure why he ran out on you. The list of why reaches as to how many people do it. I'm very sure he thinks that he had a good reason and it may not even be related to you.People don't do things for no reason. They always have a good one in their mind.(I'm sorry it happened) One positive note, however is that it came about now and not later on when engagement rings or wedding vows had been a part of it.

8/5/2007 6:50:06 AM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
reggiefoxxe
Phoenix, AZ
55, joined Jun. 2007

they are either afraid to hurt your feelings/see you hurt, or they dont care.

8/5/2007 7:21:42 AM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
61sunshine
Over 2,000 Posts (2,284)
North Augusta, SC
71, joined May. 2007

He is a total jerk !!! Probably afraid of comittment. I was chatting with a guy on here and when I finally agreed to meet him all of a sudden he was gone. I guess it's easy to type out words on a computer but when it comes to face to face it's a different story. I would have preferred he had been honest and just told me he wasn't intered than leaving me hanging.

8/5/2007 9:51:20 AM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
ariesera
Albuquerque, NM
66, joined May. 2007

My thoughts are this...........

He has either found someone else or is not man enough to tell you that he has someone else or does not care for you any longer. Thinking that he will spare a lot of pain and sorrow by not confronting you about what is going on is his easy way out of the relationship. To leave a relationship with no explanation is always difficult and hurtful. No one really benefits from it and a heart once more is broken. Move on, let him go if that is what he has chosen, and let your heart heal. Once the crying begins, the healing begins. There are so many other wonderful gentleman who know how to treat a lady.

8/5/2007 2:42:02 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
naynay66
Bellingham, WA
50, joined May. 2007

I belive that there is always a reason that someone walks out of another person life .Alot of times being that they don`t love there self so they can`t give what they don`t have to give. Sometimes it is a good thing that a person walks out your life or you out of theres because it maybe a very unhealthy relationship for both of you.Nay

8/5/2007 2:48:10 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

happynmw
Florence, KY
64, joined Jul. 2007

Obviously this person had some secrets that you had not heard about. Do you know that this person is still alive? Were you connected enough to know that? Sometimes just walking (or running) away is the best way to lose someone from your life. Count yourself lucky that they weren't the opposite of that; a stalker, or obsessive never leaving irritant.
Good luck for the future. Make lemonade out of this situation. Hey it was only 5 months, be glad it wasn't 5 yrs.

8/5/2007 5:11:27 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
eric5150
Ben Wheeler, TX
33, joined Jul. 2007

Guilt. that is the only reason.
guilt over what he is doing. WOmen use the same lame excuses.
guilt consumes them. and eventually it will destroy them.
for whatever reason if they cannot tell you what it is they dont want from you
it is guilt.

8/5/2007 5:13:31 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
rescuer
Genoa City, WI
29, joined Jul. 2007

i have a question how can u tell if someone is completely over u ?

8/5/2007 5:18:53 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
eric5150
Ben Wheeler, TX
33, joined Jul. 2007

Talk to them...If they look you in the eye...and have no bitterness or hatred are not overtly nice or rude...they are prob over you

8/5/2007 5:26:02 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

lorrie42
Meadow Bridge, WV
58, joined Jul. 2007

someone always runs and someone always gets hurt but i do beleive that at least a one line email to let the other person know would be the right thing to do

8/5/2007 5:58:19 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
stream07
Albuquerque, NM
66, joined Jun. 2007

People come to our lives and go but we stay. And be happy that he didn't stay longer.Very often it happens that people who are not ready for a commited relationships just disappear from our lives. And that's good . We get more experience in relationships and every new one will be much better.That's his loss not yours.I've been there and know what it is. Good luck to you and don't give up.

8/5/2007 7:17:43 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
jeannies10
Diamond Bar, CA
67, joined Jan. 2007

"For every Jack there is a Jill"..... and vice versa...........

NEXT!

p.s. and Stream is absolutely correct - I too have been there, experienced that.

[Edited 8/5/2007 7:18:37 PM ]

8/22/2007 8:03:57 AM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

johnnybeads
Cincinnati, OH
46, joined Jan. 2007

They have their own issues and don't want to drag you down....... more out of caring for you than (although selfish) having to hurt someone else in their life. They'll be back when they can handle themselves.

8/22/2007 8:28:30 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
isis_iona
Lompoc, CA
57, joined Aug. 2007

Sounds more like that person was not as serious as you thought. Anyone that walks out just was not into the person, or had other interest but not love. A person that was in love would not hurt another, they didn't care about the others feelings. Anyone that walks out without an explanation is selfish, with no care in the world, your better off, so many other singles out there, look at me, i just started searching on this site and its paying off.

8/22/2007 8:34:34 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

mishkabacci
Over 1,000 Posts (1,212)
Port Saint Lucie, FL
52, joined Jul. 2007

sometimes we overlook the fact that the person we are with also has feelings that might not reflect our way of thinking...maybe it was the fact that your partner really was not as happy but could not come forth because maybe you did the talking and was riding high on the relationship or it might have been that your partner had a relationship with someone else before you and decided to give it a second chance...or perhaps something serious had happened...

8/23/2007 1:41:20 AM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
stormy_nights
Weston, OR
50, joined Aug. 2007

I agree with what Eric said earlier. It's guilt. They don't know what to say or how to say it. So they take the easy way out and just don't deal with it at all. They feel if they just walk away somehow the whole situation will just go away.

8/23/2007 8:31:18 AM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
cjwc
Huntingdon, PA
56, joined Aug. 2007

I was shopping with a guy I had dated for four months. We were shopping and he had made a purchase. Both of his hands were full so the clerk stated he would give the receipt to "your wife." I didn't think anything about it. John felt the need to correct the clerk with a sly remark. I tried to make light of the comment bacause the gentleman was older, probably retired and when back to work to subsidize income. I guess John took the comment as an omen. I haven't heard from him for several weeks. Not that it helps, just something that I took as totally nothing, must have scared him.

8/23/2007 8:47:10 AM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
peregrina
Lumberton, NC
61, joined Aug. 2007

I guess this kind of stuff goes around more than we realize. Had my moments, but important is to understand " was not worth it", don't loose your sleep over it, "that person doesn't deserve you", time to move on. I know it hurts, but will hurt more if you dwell on it.

8/23/2007 9:43:05 AM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
repochick
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,830)
Hastings, MN
38, joined Aug. 2007

I dated a guy once that did that to me. Granted it was a little difference since he was in the Navy and stationed all the way across the US. One week we were talking about marriage and me moving to where he was and the next week he thought we needed to slow down and that was the last time I had talked to him for years. My relationship with him had been on and off for years at that point, since high school, and we shared everything with each other. This was the first time he had ever been far away from home and family and that was his way of adjusting. he starting cutting contact with all his friends and some of his family and I was one of the last to go. It took years to get over it because I never had the closure i needed!!

8/23/2007 11:36:44 AM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  

puddycat
Halifax, NS
74, joined Aug. 2007

Hi..My heart goes out to you; it really does. My daughter, who is teaching in Asia went through the same thing. Only, she and he were engaged. He was "supposedly" madly in love and had three credits to go before he got his degree back in the States. He was one of Clinton's honor guards. Anyway, she encouraged him to go back to the States and finish his degree off and he said that he would buy a house and finish off his credits and then she would move there to settle down. He even cried at the airport while saying good-bye to her. He left and my daughter never heard a word since. She never did get closer inspite of her calls to his home...It was a learning experience for her and guess what my friend? She later found out that he was ****ing her best friend at the school where they taught. My advice to you as I gave to her is this: You are so fortunate to get rid of that guy...I am sure you will find the right person for you ok? Jan from Canada.

8/23/2007 11:48:07 AM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
repochick
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,830)
Hastings, MN
38, joined Aug. 2007

puddycat ~ That is a horrible thing for him to have done. Some people are just plain wrong. I got a letter a year later from my ex telling me how sorry he was for what happened and how wrong he was. He met a girl about 2-3 months after he ended things with me and they got married and had a bay on the way at the time. I got the closure I needed but it broke my heart all over again when I got that letter in the mail!!

9/2/2007 9:51:16 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
nubiangem
Crockett, TX
40, joined Sep. 2007

i ask myself the same thing at times. However, i just know to just keep myself busy so i don't even find myself dwelling on it at all.

9/2/2007 10:12:06 PM Why would someone walk out of you life without an explanation??  
oldfashionedgrl
Bonney Lake, WA
54, joined Jul. 2007

As awful as it is (and it is awful) be grateful you found out now and not later. I was married for ten years and to this day, feel like I was married to a stranger. When he left me for someone else, it was like we hadn't shared a thing together, including have two children together. I finally had to just let it go and realize I would never understand why he did what he did. It's his loss.

I know it hurts, but try to let it go and move on. More than likely you will never know and it's probably just as well. Focus on you, take care of you and move forward. There is someone else waiting out there just for you.