Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight singles

Dating apps have turn into an increasingly well liked way for individuals to connect. single men in tampa fl Following enduring a toxic relationship, Burnett spent the final 12 years enjoying life solo, dating casually and helping others going through complicated divorces. ie, now identified as , for a few years and then stopped as nothing at all was happening. usasg reviews With no capability to indulge in physical activity, partners and really like interests have no choice but to really communicate their desires, Max mentioned.

plenty of fish good for hookups

Of course, it is also more than just meeting potential dates, with the app supplying social capabilities, news and articles about LGBTQ problems, events, inquiries and more. toronto senior dating Even so, I do not do profile reviews, do not offer you predictions on probabilities and am far to busy to critique essays, so save the power of writing me a PM searching for assistance for these. When encountering any person on the internet, arrange for the 1st couple of dates to take spot in public areas. myhotflings review New initiatives, like the aptly named Quarantine Together and Love Is Quarantine, popped up to cater to the situations straight.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/2/2012 6:56:04 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
bmoreemt1
Baltimore, MD
34, joined Aug. 2012

Why is it so hard to fine love being a firefighter all women want is money like can I get to know you 1st

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/9/2012 5:17:01 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
58, joined Apr. 2012

I'll say a little prayer for you. It's been my experience through co-worker 'friends' that say a firefighter makes for an awesome husband for some reason. Opposite with police officers...so they say. These 'friends' are fellow nurses.

And I've heard this more than once. They have a reputation that follows them as one of 'loving' and very sincere...so keep heart.

By the way, these 'friends' are some very happy ladies.

12/9/2012 2:40:33 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
funkster45
El Dorado Springs, MO
50, joined Sep. 2012

It could be the work hours. or always on call when other people have weekends free. I run into the on call problem.

12/9/2012 3:36:32 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
bmoreemt1
Baltimore, MD
34, joined Aug. 2012

thanks ladies Im not on call that much as I have been in the pass I work my shift then im home or at the gym

12/9/2012 10:35:03 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
tariqism
Chicago, IL
41, joined Aug. 2012

Ugh..find not fine
past not pass

What are education requirements for FF nowadays?

12/10/2012 4:08:26 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  

akfire84
North Pole, AK
33, joined Dec. 2012

Firefighters are in a high stress job, very unique as we spend long hours (my job we work 72 hrs on) with the same group of people. People working "normal" low/minimal stress jobs (up to personal interpretation) don't understand our stress and freak out because they can't handle our "bad" days. I found dating someone in the medical field, cop, firefighter, someone that works our kind of hours and deal with similar stressors, seem to understand you better when you have a bad day. I've dated nurses (my favorite preference) and they only ended because they wanted to take a better job offer somewhere out of state and I'm not willing to relocate because I am working my dream job in the best location . So it's not perfect advice but it may help!

Just remember to be open and honest but don't go into great detail if it was a horrible call unless they are adiment about knowing the details and even then gotta obey HIPPA haha.

And also, I'm not saying firefighters will only work with those professions, I just noticed in my experience they seem to get along better! Especially during the initial critical stages of dating. 50% of the firefighters at my department are dating or married to someone in the medical field.

[Edited 12/10/2012 4:09:21 PM ]

12/11/2012 4:26:26 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
badchevy4x4babe
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,800)
Fort Worth, TX
29, joined May. 2011

doesn't bother me ... i do find that a few firefighters/paramedics i know use that as their boasting rights, i'm a firefighter, i'm so excellent, i'm a hero, you should worship me bullshit ...

i did date a first responder/volunteer/emt - sucked having dates planned (since we both lived in different towns) and he'd get a call and have to cancel, or be in the middle of the date and he'd have to rush out ... but it was part of who he was, we connected for other reasons, and to this day, he's still one of my best friends, it just wasn't there for the long haul ...

12/19/2012 2:13:01 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
nuebeginnings
Aurora, CO
39, joined Mar. 2011

I would agree, I have had the most luck with people in these fields as they understand me and my schedule best.

Quote from akfire84:
Firefighters are in a high stress job, very unique as we spend long hours (my job we work 72 hrs on) with the same group of people. People working "normal" low/minimal stress jobs (up to personal interpretation) don't understand our stress and freak out because they can't handle our "bad" days. I found dating someone in the medical field, cop, firefighter, someone that works our kind of hours and deal with similar stressors, seem to understand you better when you have a bad day. I've dated nurses (my favorite preference) and they only ended because they wanted to take a better job offer somewhere out of state and I'm not willing to relocate because I am working my dream job in the best location . So it's not perfect advice but it may help!

Just remember to be open and honest but don't go into great detail if it was a horrible call unless they are adiment about knowing the details and even then gotta obey HIPPA haha.

And also, I'm not saying firefighters will only work with those professions, I just noticed in my experience they seem to get along better! Especially during the initial critical stages of dating. 50% of the firefighters at my department are dating or married to someone in the medical field.

12/22/2012 11:23:34 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
ooyea
Chicago, IL
32, joined Oct. 2011

Or it's just another shameless fire fighter trying to point out that he's a fire fighter and try and get sympathy... Are you kidding me even the unattractive firemen get ass. I mean to take away nothing from your job, it's admirable. But, when it comes to romance I see shameless ploys behind that badge on weekly basis and it works, look for sympathy else where

1/17/2013 11:39:49 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
texanjewel
Jefferson, TX
38, joined Dec. 2012

My guess is pretty much the same as everyone else's; long hour or on call status. I work a lot of weekend and nights plus am a single parent so I have limited time date. Makes it hard to get to know someone.

[Edited 1/17/2013 11:40:33 AM ]

1/17/2013 7:26:01 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  

cc609
Over 2,000 Posts (2,687)
Portsmouth, VA
24, joined Nov. 2012

One of my girlfriends broke up with me, saying that she wouldn't know how to deal with me getting hurt on a call, or something along those lines. Combined with the being on call situation.

1/17/2013 7:28:42 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
sweetjillianlee
Over 1,000 Posts (1,419)
Fort Bragg, NC
37, joined May. 2012

Maybe
The
Risk
In
The
Job
And
The
Hours

1/17/2013 7:52:10 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
mzjuliem
Moreno Valley, CA
54, joined Jan. 2013

Can you say "PLAYER"?
I have several friends who are Fire Fighters, they all cheat on their wives. There are groupies who sleep with these men, just crazy.
For me, I wouldn't trust a Fireman unless I'm in a burning house.
Before you attack me, I'll admit that perhaps 15% don't, but I'm in California, trust me, they cheat.

1/17/2013 8:09:19 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  

cc609
Over 2,000 Posts (2,687)
Portsmouth, VA
24, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from mzjuliem:
Can you say "PLAYER"?
I have several friends who are Fire Fighters, they all cheat on their wives. There are groupies who sleep with these men, just crazy.
For me, I wouldn't trust a Fireman unless I'm in a burning house.
Before you attack me, I'll admit that perhaps 15% don't, but I'm in California, trust me, they cheat.

I want to "attack" you, but 20 percent are girls, and 50 percent are wild like that, the rest being the weird faithful people like me. So your right =[

2/16/2013 9:40:01 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
pocahontas026
Irving, TX
31, joined Dec. 2012

Some people just want what they want. Someone they can relate to and share similar jobs. I agree a nurse would be great for a firefighter.

2/17/2013 3:48:53 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
agoodgirlbadgir
Brooklyn, NY
37, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from tariqism:
Ugh..find not fine
past not pass

What are education requirements for FF nowadays?

Spelling requirements for putting up a simple post on a social networking site? really?
To become a ff he had to pass many tests book and otherwise.

Relax

2/17/2013 11:11:19 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
blackribbon
Royal Oak, MI
52, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from pocahontas026:
Some people just want what they want. Someone they can relate to and share similar jobs. I agree a nurse would be great for a firefighter.

Why? So we could never see each other unless we get the hospital and fire department to coordinate our screwed up hours...which would then leave any kids without any parents a lot. LOL.

Besides, I think having ever worked with a burn patient would make a nurse REALLY be afraid to date or marry a fireman.

2/19/2013 6:04:42 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
slayer6985
Ukiah, CA
32, joined Feb. 2013

Your just hating cause a fire fighter cheated on you!!! Get a clue!!!!

2/23/2013 10:52:36 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
loveithateit2
Brunswick, GA
35, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from blackribbon:
Why? So we could never see each other unless we get the hospital and fire department to coordinate our screwed up hours...which would then leave any kids without any parents a lot. LOL.

Besides, I think having ever worked with a burn patient would make a nurse REALLY be afraid to date or marry a fireman.

No I do not believe that working with burned patients would make me any less willing to date a fireman. I am a nurse been there done that and if I am with someone yes you worry about their safety but you know they are doing a job they love they are helping people which is the same as you. Every job has its risk but if you love someone you support them and pray they come home to you safe and in one piece. You can work around their shifts because you expect them to work around your schedule so wether they are a firefighter banker plumber or construction work they all have risk you just have to be willing to accept the risk

2/24/2013 3:59:51 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
blackribbon
Royal Oak, MI
52, joined Dec. 2012

You are probably correct...but it would cause me to take pause.

2/24/2013 4:09:32 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  

leeezy01
Cheltenham, MD
46, joined Aug. 2009

I would say the hours.....

2/24/2013 5:35:45 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
firemedic122
Brownsburg, IN
35, joined Feb. 2013

becuase we all work to damn hard

5/1/2013 10:20:22 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
stayclassy82
Spring, TX
27, joined Apr. 2013

Being In the military is the same way brother its hard to find someone sincere

9/23/2013 6:42:15 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
whatevahs808
Paia, HI
29, joined Sep. 2013

idk for other people but for my self i am a paramedic and its hard because long hours we work some times no days off and mostly all stresd we go threw it can be stressful at times

12/12/2013 12:57:13 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
rose1206
Over 2,000 Posts (2,563)
Gilbert, AZ
36, joined Jul. 2012

It's hard for most to find love no matter the occupation.

12/12/2013 1:30:42 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
jeepn_72
Fairmount, IN
34, joined Sep. 2013

I can agree with you. I feel the same way...

4/26/2014 5:46:50 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  

marinemom6589
New York, NY
43, joined Mar. 2014

I can relate to the long hours since im in healthcare but you guys god bless you and I hope you FIND what you searching for you to Baltimore.

4/26/2014 6:07:22 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
twistedintoform
Brooklyn, NY
45, joined Oct. 2012

Come on, firefighters get plenty of offers from women. This is just silly.

5/17/2014 3:58:03 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
josiemae
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,293)
District Heights, MD
61, joined Jan. 2008

OP. It seems that your schedule keeps you away from the rest of the world.

5/18/2014 6:28:08 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
deneez
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,068)
Rochester, MI
58, joined Apr. 2012

The guy that started this thread in 2012 is happily married with twins on the way. j/k...really, I don't know...just saw this thread back up...again.

5/20/2014 10:39:23 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  

verenicelovez11
Casa Grande, AZ
26, joined May. 2014

bmoreemt1 maybe your just looking for the wrong tip of girls ...there alot of gold diggers out there you know but there's a lot of honest hard working women as well

6/23/2014 12:19:06 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  

butterfly2bee
Many, LA
48, joined Feb. 2014

You must be looking in the wrong place or the ladies you talk to are crazy.

6/28/2014 11:28:54 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  

journeyman327
New Orleans, LA
41, joined Nov. 2010

It's not trust me . Keep searching maybe either extend your search to another area if you're surrounded by gold diggers or just look for women who have a career that pays them good money also , you have to "protect" yourself by doing that .

7/6/2014 9:54:53 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
the14ubabe
Du Quoin, IL
48, joined Mar. 2014

I would date anyone, no matter they're job. Heck, I've dated people with no job. For me it's not about the money. I do want to go out occasionally. I seem to get the guys that want you to come over or they come over for "movies" which means hey let screw and never talk to you again even though you say you want a relationship.

7/8/2014 10:40:04 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
etucc
Canton, MI
51, joined Jun. 2014

Well(bmoreen1) all women are not after money I believe in 50\50, why do men think all women want to have sex especially when you know them!!

7/30/2014 4:30:24 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  

peachy1954
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Sacramento, CA
63, joined Oct. 2010

Unfortunately the cheating is a huge factor; if not badge bunnies with coworker's ; sometimes even on the down low.

Drug and alcohol use/abuse.

Adreniline junkies in work, play, sex, and family drama.

Being married to duty before family is another.

Listening to a husband scream as a burn unit treats his burns once is enough .

I don't care how well they are paid or how much insurance they had a dead hero is still dead and you are still alone and often a single parent and a widow for years living in the shadow with half of their buddies trying to get in your pants or tell you how to run your life.

Departmental scandles in the media, lay offs, and conditional employment that says you have to live where you work.

Being part of a firehouse "family" weather you like them or not for holidays, public events, gift giving, ect.

7/31/2014 11:37:50 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
cubcougar
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,651)
Lucerne, CA
64, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from butterfly2bee:
You must be looking in the wrong place or the ladies you talk to are crazy.

crazy or insane ... or being an imbecile is to strong ... where I would like to suggest they are still children, they are stuck in their Toddler Tantrum mentality with its immature judgments, expectations, justifications, invalidations and magical thinking.

Like Bristol "Big Middle Finger' Palin who is only interested in a sperm donor for her catch and release program on baby making ... she don't want to play house.

She hates her Dad and her Mom.

So she picks a guy .. who also .. hates his Dad and his Mom.

It is Emotional IQ and Genetic issues coming forward with the hormone poisoning that comes with nesting instinct.

Most women want a guy who is dumber then they are .. and then three years later after the hormones kick off, they find out he is a dumb truck ... dumb and just a truck. Then they want more and start to look around for better sex and money vectors. She lives in fear, stuck in her Toddler Tantrum.

A Downs Syndrome Boy gets his Romeo and Juliet game on with his Downs Syndrome girl friend. Saying '' I love her and she understand me'.

Well yeah .. she got the same brain damage.

Ah-NOLD never get Downs Syndrome taco sauce on his swartzn**ger as there is no genetic attraction for him that way and he is a sex addict .. a real boy slut.

He got that way in childhood with his own sex abuse vectors having an over sexualized childhood, he became an over sexualized adult.

If a person hates their Dad, they will be off with taking in money, paying debt, uniting their family and engaging in husbandry.

Hate your Dad you gonna have divorces, affairs and dead children.

If a person hates their Mom, they will be off on drugs, medicine, therapy, philosophy, recovery and making magic.

Hate your Mom you gonna be an addict.

Some women have three dead HUSBANDS, they busy killing them off they hate their Dad so much.

The Defense Structure is making that future of casualities, sadness and regrets .. trying to make them cry out the bitter salty tears.

Those tears are biochemically different then tears of happiness and joy .. those are light and sweet.

Oddly enough ... love fixes all this stuff up.

Not love out there .. but INSIDE in what they carry about with their resentment and bitterness, from their judgments and expectations ... of their Toddler Tantrum mentality.

For Maria to leave her sex addict husband .. and her self stop being a sex addict .. she would have to cry.

She knows where the swartzn**ger has been and she licks it any way ... hence the psychotic break with reality.

She is a sick puppy just like her husband.

This guy just has to give him self to his partner, his woman.

It is a harsh discipline, but it makes the hormones come up and the brain changes.

Boys jerk off every day ... and they make a mess.

Men give them selves to their woman .. and they make better.

Boys are greedy and stingy, always wanting something from you.

Men are kind and generous, wanting nothing.

Boys argue, quibble and fight .. Men have nothing to prove.

Boys lie, cheat, steal .. Men tell on them selves.

You see a Boy in the Casa Blanca .. he is an addict for sure.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

7/31/2014 6:32:30 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
momof2mk
Cartersville, GA
40, joined Apr. 2014

Because there are so many that give the good ones a bad reputation

8/3/2014 12:04:38 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  

vallyd424
Arlington, VA
32, joined Jan. 2013

Try being a astrophysicist

8/3/2014 8:18:32 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
labtech102
Greenville, RI
52, joined Jul. 2014

I love firefighters they are very kind and I've heard they make nice husbands. Wish I could have met someone like that 30 yrs ago.

8/6/2014 7:56:07 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
soulfullaussie
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,891)
Victoria
Australia
51, joined May. 2014

Oh Op deleted ..

It is probably because we are all a LIL nuts .. we have to be to do the job that we do
We have stressful jobs so unless you can deal with the stress properly it can mess up relationships ..

8/7/2014 4:44:06 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  

mistalee410
Over 1,000 Posts (1,472)
Phoenix, AZ
32, joined Jul. 2014

.....this thread is horrible... I was a firefighter for 6 years. I was married, single, and in an LTR during that time. Women would stalk me for a chance to say hi. A better question is why people think advertising a badge or uniform as p*ssy bait is an acceptable practice.

8/9/2014 3:02:30 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
1975xray
Connersville, IN
42, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from mistalee410:
.....this thread is horrible... I was a firefighter for 6 years. I was married, single, and in an LTR during that time. Women would stalk me for a chance to say hi. A better question is why people think advertising a badge or uniform as p*ssy bait is an acceptable practice.

It shouldn't matter what job you have! It's all about what kind of person you are!

8/11/2014 11:48:59 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
64, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from soulfullaussie:
Oh Op deleted ..

It is probably because we are all a LIL nuts .. we have to be to do the job that we do
We have stressful jobs so unless you can deal with the stress properly it can mess up relationships ..

Lil Nuts ... nope .. just stuck in the Toddler Tantrum mentality of frozen emotion .. it is a function of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).

A Freudian trained therapist would say you are stuck in your Ego.

I use the Toddler Tantrum term, as once you wrap your mind around what a child in an adult body looks and sounds like then it all makes sense .. with their immature judgments, expectations, justifications, invalidations and magical thinking.

To them ... when the Virgin Mary cheats on her husband to do baby sex with Daddy's ghost .. that is a f**king miracle.

They are going to heaven .. and I am ... as a blasphemer ... going to HELL HELL HELL !!!

They live on the flat earth ... brain washed from childhood and bible beaten into their bodies in what they had to endure.

Even if you had he very best of parent objects to raise you as a child and had to ENDURE all that goodness ... that would still be recorded in your muscle memory and stuck in your Autonomic Nervous System ... and the Ghosts of your good parents would be running your life.

Instead of the Ghosts of your bad parents running your life.

Your Defense Structure .. wants ... YOU .. running your life.

Same thing happens to Child Molesters ... abusers .. who have sex with children, and they are DUMB ... do stupid shit and get caught.

Well their Defense Structure makes them this way, the Defense Structure doesn't want smarter child molesters.

So losing the body makes a person lose their mind.

Restore the body .. and the mind is restored.

Women who have breast cancer and surgery ... feel soooo much better have corrective surgery to restore their sexual identity.

Same for losing a tooth ... it loses a part of the mind when it comes out.

Restore the tooth ..,. even a prosthetic ... makes the mind come back.

Having the tooth that was there naturally is the best ... but ... shit happens.

So do hot yoga, traditional 5 element Chinese accupuncture, biofeedback .. massage ... any of the Applied Psychophysiology interventions that move the muscle memory.

If you really want to erase the muscle memory ... go elicit the 'Mac Farlane Response' out of the Golgi-Tendon Apparatus with a hot water bottle on ...sayyyy ... your stretched out Quadraceps Femous group in the upper leg (Thigh muscles) for 2 hours ... the hot will be boiling hot water. Place it on your jeans or cotton sweat pants.

Move it around until you find a 'sweet spot' where it feels real GOOD ... watch a 2 hour movie.

After 90 minutes or so .. the water bottle will be tepid, the temperature of a baby bottle or breast milk.

That is the Temperature of LOVE ... from the heart.

The sweet spot will feel like pins, and needles, third degree burn.

This is ALL EMOTIONAL pain ... it is not physical pain at all.

Just let the water bottle stay there ... breath .. and cry out the bitter salty tears.

You will 'see' the hyperstretch kick in ... the first part of the Mac Farlane Response.

It is a slow reflex ... and then after it settles down ... it will go back to feeling very comfortable.

Later on ... like the next day or so ... I mean you can walk around and do things.

Take Blue Ice bars out of the freezer .. and ice down that thigh muscle .. and get the heat sink out of it.

It will hurt ... yeah more bitter salty tears.

As the other half of the Mac Farlane Response kicks in .. and you have reset the operating condition of the Autonomic Nervous System in the muscle memory.

This will erase the PTSD issues ... same for Combat veterans .. this works.

Here you are in the process of restore the body .. and watch the mind you have ... start to engage in genius level work.

Stop doing stupid stuff ... no matter how brilliant you are.

The Dysfunctional Psychology will be fixed up to a large degree.

Still have to give your self to your parter .. have the hormones come up .. and the brain changes.

Same thing is happening in child hood ... with the parent object and the baby and hormones waking the brain up.

Just the baby, the parent, a reflex and hormones.

The Adult Sexual Response is identical .. .you, another person, a reflex and hormones.

So get the hormones up .. stop f**king around with your life and future.

Then .. oddly enough you will be able to see ... people who are still children in adult bodies.

The Genetic Psychopaths .. who are 1 in 100 ... have no emotional IQ.

However they do have a conscience.

Joseph Mengle MD .. the Doctor of Auschwitz ... he died a drug addict.

Screaming every night while he slept ... until he awoke from his drug induced down time.

He had not one day of recovery .. no clean and sober ... died an addict, a little boy, stuck in his Toddler Tantrum mentality.

I hope this is starting to make sense to you now.

It is a big picture to absorb ... and come to an awareness on.

My very warmest regards ...

sumbuddie wear blind sea

8/11/2014 6:09:52 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  

stanleyzee
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (59,762)
Dayton, OH
60, joined Dec. 2012

Hours

8/11/2014 10:30:10 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (271,432)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

They find the time. They aren't at the stationhouse 24/7

8/12/2014 8:03:26 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
cubcougar
Lucerne, CA
64, joined Oct. 2010

oh as an addendum ...

in clearing out that Muscle Memory and Working on the Toddler Tantrum mentality that lives in fear ...

and then 'working all the time on the Toddler Tantrum and living in love'.

When using the hot water to elicit the "Mac Farlane Response' you have to be clean and sober off of all mood altering behaviours.

You on drugs and drink ... stop it. No alcohol, no caffine, no nicotine watching your life go up in smoke.

If you are drinking 18 cans of Diet Pepsi ... start your day off with a dose of saccarine ... stop it.

3 Pack of gum a day, again that saccarine .. or gasoline ... or heroine ... or cocaine .. stop it.

It is those 'ine' receptors you are dosing up.

Some people take methamphedrine to speed past their depression then have to go jerk off in the bathroom with a toothbrush up their bumm ... then have to take some marijuana as a medication to take care of the first drug of choice.

They have a real hard road to recovery in fixing that up ... being anal raped by Daddy from birth as mommy was done that way and how you got born. Generational child sex pederast there.

Anyhow ... get clean and sober .. erase the muscle memory ... and have the love burn through the hurt and pain.

As love has no hurt ... love has no pain.

Love heals ...

You are no longer an addict, and you no longer have divorces, affairs and dead children for your future.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

8/20/2014 7:57:26 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  

ladybugruth58
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,549)
Patton, PA
59, joined Feb. 2014

I am a nurse and also have stereo types of my activities. Any one can find love, the career doesn't make the person, the person made the career. I was married and divorced a firefighter. I helped him get his degree in fire administration. He was the stereotypical firefighter, shook hands with his penis to any lady who would look his way. with that said, I know not all firefighters are players. they are good men.

9/28/2014 2:57:06 AM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  
muffin007
Sherman Oaks, CA
40, joined Aug. 2014

Because u need to find a nurse or someone related to the job u do .. Busy schedule / busy life .

9/28/2014 12:26:24 PM Why is it so hard for a firefighter/paramedic to fine love?  

baileykj
Seattle, WA
28, joined Feb. 2013

It's hard for everybody, why do you think dating sites exist? And why do I get a feeling this is a prop you up thread...