Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup apps that work

Publishers submit their blogs or podcasts on Feedspot applying the type at the best of this web page. st simons island craigslist com is an independent Peloton enthusiast internet site owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Worry is the greatest obstacle to development, and manifests as excuses. dating peru com.

skipthegames com

The best place to date, chat & flirt with whoever you like. local florida chat rooms And even indulge in a tiny light flirting. Send nude snapchats and achievable like any challenges that people about the past. craigslist looking for sex No matter whether you like nights in or nights out, there is a thing for each couple.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/3/2012 11:01:03 AM Love is love..and loss is loss.  

kathysmith
Over 1,000 Posts (1,737)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
55, joined Jun. 2010

Love is love...

...and loss is loss.

Spread the word loudly.

Refuse to battle any longer.

For in the game of "My Pain is Worse than Your Pain"...

...there will never be any winners.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/31/2012 4:43:35 PM Love is love..and loss is loss.  

gdaddy47
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,155)
Columbia, TN
70, joined Sep. 2009
online now!

Well what you're saying is a true thing. What are you saying though?

12/31/2012 8:00:56 PM Love is love..and loss is loss.  
chilln49
Over 1,000 Posts (1,785)
Indian River, MI
54, joined Aug. 2012

this makes no sense to me? Am I losing it?

[Edited 12/31/2012 8:01:15 PM ]

12/31/2012 8:27:12 PM Love is love..and loss is loss.  
blackribbon
Royal Oak, MI
52, joined Dec. 2012

I suspect it has to do with the situation where people start comparing their problems ... to make it sound like their life is worse than ours (or anyone else's). Nobody wins at this "game". Pain is pain...and it hurts.

It often goes on when divorced people (or other "loss" situations) try to compare their pain with widowed people. Both people feel intense pain and it is real and valid...but it really can't be compared fairly. Nobody wins when everyone's pain is treated like it isn't "real" or "isn't as intense. Just accept that it is different (and even the same loss hurts differently for different people). Be compassionate. That should be enough.

I know that I heard the statement "Well, at least YOU....." several times in reference to my "lucky situation of my husband dying". Widows aren't immune from being cruel and can say it back to divorce people too. Like the OP said, nobody wins when these cruel comparison games are played.

If you hurt because your dog died last year...yes, I will give you compassion because it is sad and it does hurt to lose a pet. Please offer me back the same respect and don't say "I understand what you feel" because I'm sorry, my husband was not a dog. We can just be compassionate because their pain is real.

[Edited 12/31/2012 8:30:01 PM ]