Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal eu

The assistance was far more on a sensible side. meeting singles in calgary But I do not know what to create in them or what to write to men and women. Senior dating web sites are a special way to reintroduce companionship and spark in your 50s 60s. bumble bee paper airplane Possibly its just my prejudism but Guardian to me indicated higher education and middle class (I am neither of those).

mega classifieds

There s the old saying that you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince — and I consider that seriously applies to on line dating. trinidad personal classifieds The app is absolutely free, but you can access premium functions like Tinder Plus beginning around $9. User behavior has gravitated towards on the internet partner search, adhere to these prime ones. craigslist hyderabad We ll see how it goes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/13/2012 9:04:44 PM Platters/appetizers to bring to a holiday party??  
m1stydawns
Spring, TX
43, joined Feb. 2012

I typically bring the usual veggie or fruit platter to our get togethers and am bored to tears of it.....

I was thinking maybe the veggie platter with ranch dip

OR Boudin dip and crackers

OR even better, artichoke dip and baguettes, only i don't have many recipes for artichoke stuff.......any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/13/2012 9:19:26 PM Platters/appetizers to bring to a holiday party??  
m1stydawns
Spring, TX
43, joined Feb. 2012

I've seen that one. That's another good idea.

12/14/2012 10:25:30 AM Platters/appetizers to bring to a holiday party??  
m1stydawns
Spring, TX
43, joined Feb. 2012

Thanks jazzy! That looks fabulous!

12/15/2012 8:58:26 AM Platters/appetizers to bring to a holiday party??  
m1stydawns
Spring, TX
43, joined Feb. 2012

I LOVE okra! I could go through a PILE of it just by myself! Thanks again!

12/15/2012 10:36:32 AM Platters/appetizers to bring to a holiday party??  

saruman256
Over 2,000 Posts (3,015)
Belleville, IL
62, joined Jun. 2007
online now!

Stuffed mushrooms work well as they are easily rehaeted.

Also you can make a panino, sliced whole milk Mozzarella layered with prociutto, rolled up then sliced.
Other meats and cheeses can be used, even soy based, but add a touch of spice like black pepper to offset the less than perfect flavor.

12/16/2012 8:49:54 AM Platters/appetizers to bring to a holiday party??  

reenie4
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,741)
Milwaukee, WI
60, joined Dec. 2007

Antipasto Kabobs... easy, tasty and colorful.. and can make in advance

1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
40 pimiento-stuffed olives
40 large pitted ripe black olives
3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
40 thin slices pepperoni
20 thin slices hard salami, halved
Fresh parsley sprigs, optional

Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini, olives and salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Drain and discard marinade. For each appetizer, thread a stuffed olive, folded pepperoni slice, tortellini, folded salami piece, ripe olive and parsley sprig if desired on a toothpick or short skewer. Yield: 40 appetizers.

1/1/2013 1:38:16 AM Platters/appetizers to bring to a holiday party??  

horse_lover13
Liberty Hill, TX
25, joined Jan. 2013

Whats realy good is when you get pretzels, rolos and pecans and you put then together. It kind of makes little turtle chocolates