Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what hookup sites work

Read these queries, retain a handful of in your thoughts or shop them on your cell phone, and use this list as ice breakers when the conversation begins to run dry. m datehookup You don t want to show your crazy by asking as well quite a few nosey queries. Locate additional crucial concerns about dating, marriage, and living a purposeful life in my new book101 Questions You Require to Ask in Your Twenties. nurse fired for only fans Tell me about a thing you ve achieved that you re proud of.

dc hookups

Typical quantity of monthly international registrations 2018. warrenton va dating And it will take a truly exceptional lady to achieve that. I met my wife on match. rubmaps bakersfield Turns out his greatest strategy that weekend would be meeting the adore of his life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/15/2012 11:11:36 AM Fruit fles or soil fles  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB
63, joined Dec. 2008

I have them in my regular plants and they also have crossed over into my worm bins.

Why? Cause I put my tomato plants in big pots where they sit on my deck all summer long. Then I bring them and those little flying pests inside for the winter.

Dont know how to get rid of them.

Have tried with Sunlight soap bubbles laid on top of the soil and around the holes at the bottom of the pot.

So whenever I putter with my plants, I have my vacuum sucking near me and do my best to suck them in. They drown in the water in the vacuum....

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/15/2012 12:49:58 PM Fruit fles or soil fles  

thebarefoot1
El Campo, TX
58, joined Nov. 2010

If they are soil flies try putting mothballs in the pots when outside. Then remove the balls before you bring the plants in so you don't smell up your house. Seems everything hates mothballs.

12/17/2012 7:00:15 PM Fruit fles or soil fles  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB
63, joined Dec. 2008

k, thanks.

12/18/2012 12:36:43 AM Fruit fles or soil fles  
charlieh420
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,261)
Warwick, RI
57, joined Apr. 2011

What are you using for indoor soil Sierra?

They could be fungus gnats..

12/19/2012 6:58:16 AM Fruit fles or soil fles  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB
63, joined Dec. 2008

First I would like to apologize about the typo error in the subject line.

It should have read Fruit flies or Soil flies.

Hi Charlie,

I am using a half n half of peat moss and miracle grow potting soil.

They are in the soil and I have even seen them coming out of the water holes at the bottom of the pots.

12/19/2012 11:51:01 AM Fruit fles or soil fles  
charlieh420
Warwick, RI
57, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from sierratoo:
First I would like to apologize about the typo error in the subject line.

It should have read Fruit flies or Soil flies.

Hi Charlie,

I am using a half n half of peat moss and miracle grow potting soil.

They are in the soil and I have even seen them coming out of the water holes at the bottom of the pots.

Hi.. Ever since I started my Houseplant thread, I've changed my views on Miracle Grow and all the other peat-based soils. I've spent alot of time on Garden Web, reading up on types of soils, and the soil I'm using today (and have been since September or so) is a for the most part Inorganic mix, with potting soil being only 15% of the total amount. It was formulated by a new friend of mine, Al Tapla over at Garden Web, a Bonsai Master and National Speaker. (And pretty much a soil expert.)

It's called 5-1-1 Mix and is made from the following..

5 parts Bark (I use Rep-ti-Bark from Petsmart)
1 part Perlite (rinsed.. it's very dusty)
1 part Soil/potting mix/peat

Since the organics are such a small part of the total, fungus gnats are all but eliminated. I'll see one now and then, but not nearly like I did when I used straight potting soil before repotting to the new mix.

What you end up with is a soil which lets water pass right through, while giving the plant the ability to take what it needs by itself. The mix stays just damp enough to feed the roots for a few days, although the trade-off is that you have to water much more frequently.
Also, I fertilize with every watering. I still use the MG powder (old habits die hard) but only a tiny amount to a gallon of water.

Nowadays, the plants receive proper water, the roots are properly aerated, and Fungus Gnats are mostly a thing of the past..

Hope that helps..

Charlie

1/1/2013 10:12:15 PM Fruit fles or soil fles  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB
63, joined Dec. 2008

thanks, Charlie I am going to try that mixture for the plants.

I was told not to fertilize during the winter or dormant months.

For the inside plants, I use Shultz's liquid fertilizer along with a semi crushed egg shell.

Cheers

1/2/2013 6:54:00 PM Fruit fles or soil fles  
charlieh420
Warwick, RI
57, joined Apr. 2011

Hi Sierra..

A dormant plant would get little if any water.. I havent watered my Sans in 6 weeks..
Same for the aloe. The Thanksgiving cactus and I are not on speaking terms right now!
Plants actually Do grow year round..
With the 5-1-1 mix, you are eliminating Most of the Organic matter
which would be feeding the plant under ideal circumstances..

You need to replace the feeding that is not taking place with the new mix..
Look on your fertilizer for the NPK ratios..
Remember the numbers 3-1-2 and all its variations.. 9-3-6.. 12-4-8.. 24-8-16
The MG powder Ive used forever is 24-8-16 which I mix up for every watering..
I average 3-4 days between watering..

Haven't seen the Sun in a week!
18 plants.. the only one happy is the Pothos..

1/4/2013 9:47:53 PM Fruit fles or soil fles  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (271,035)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

OP ~~~ What is a "fles"?

1/9/2013 9:45:42 AM Fruit fles or soil fles  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB
63, joined Dec. 2008

If you had read thru the posts, you would understand what the title should read.

cheers.