Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like megapersonals

I m single and nevertheless looking like to uncover a forum for dating persons that want some thing more true. big island singles Btw, we didn t hook up, he was a really good guy and not that sort of 1 evening stand. com and verify out ‘stories for the funniest dating tales from the final year. gay games reddit Producing progress on this could assistance us develop the neighborhood in the lengthy run.

www skipthegames com

The Dating Game can offer hours of entertainment for you and your close friends, as well as offer inventive new inquiries for you to use on dates. jewish singles houston If someone requests a webcam chat, be specifically cautious about your behavior. Find Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian and other slavic, european and even asian women here and speak to them in private messages or in our online dating forum. charlotte rubratings You can shoot 1 photo of you with a group of fairly girls who look like they are with you but not your girlfriend.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/20/2012 12:14:39 AM Dinner Invitations for Vegetarians..  

godsbutterfly1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,056)
Woodlyn, PA
62, joined Dec. 2010

I have a question about something. I am a white meat only vegetarian. How do you handle dinner invitations? I hate to sound demanding but I have one friend who keeps insisting I eat beef, just once. She has me over for holidays and I find it difficult for her to understand that I can make a meal out of whatever else she has. Help!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/20/2012 10:42:31 AM Dinner Invitations for Vegetarians..  
mkjpol
Over 2,000 Posts (2,146)
Huntersville, NC
74, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from godsbutterfly1:
I have a question about something. I am a white meat only vegetarian. How do you handle dinner invitations? I hate to sound demanding but I have one friend who keeps insisting I eat beef, just once. She has me over for holidays and I find it difficult for her to understand that I can make a meal out of whatever else she has. Help!

She does not have to understand. Just tell her to cook the way she wants to, to cook what every she usually does, and that you will be find.

Tell her she does not have to cook anything special for you. After awhile she will get the message.

Good luck.

12/20/2012 1:09:44 PM Dinner Invitations for Vegetarians..  
mkjpol
Over 2,000 Posts (2,146)
Huntersville, NC
74, joined Jan. 2011

I have a daughter who is Vegan and she goes through this all the time.

12/20/2012 10:42:30 PM Dinner Invitations for Vegetarians..  

godsbutterfly1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,056)
Woodlyn, PA
62, joined Dec. 2010

Thanks. I told her not to worry about me, I'm there for the company and will be fine. Last year, she had pork so I ate the mac and cheese and some other things. Sometimes, I almost feel like she thinks my diet is just something to inconvenience her.

12/21/2012 7:24:26 AM Dinner Invitations for Vegetarians..  

casyria
Castleton on Hudson, NY
56, joined Dec. 2012

I understand you completely. I am a vegetarian and also find folks telling me I can eat around the meat in the dishes they cook. I often offer to bring something of my own when invited, but that is a rather delicate subject with some hostesses. I think what you say, 'I'm here for the company,' is absolutely brilliant. It is the most loving way to express yourself. Best wishes to you, and keep spreading your love through the holiday season.

12/21/2012 9:44:46 AM Dinner Invitations for Vegetarians..  

saruman256
Over 2,000 Posts (3,016)
Belleville, IL
62, joined Jun. 2007

Just handle it!!
If I am warned in advance of a vegan or vegetarian is coming for dinner, I always make sure the is at least one dish they can eat. Somethines everyone else is curious enough to try it as well.
Jamabalaya with fake sausage is sure to please!!!