Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals con

Asking a assortment of open ended inquiries is the #1 way to develop that emotional connection that we all lengthy for. best free dating site kentucky Please note, these differ from the accepted forms for on the net verification. We all fall into the trap of judging a person s character by their appearance. sites like eharmony But these queries can support you break via the initial awkwardness to uncover your excellent match.

match hookup site

Sarah Zlotnick is a journalist with 10 years of encounter and has been a writer in the wedding space for seven years. dating websites vancouver It is possible to download and full an application for public help from the California Department of Social Solutions web site. g. cityxguide honolulu Inclusivity was also an important element in figuring out our options, so apps catering to diverse sexual orientations and religions produced the list.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/26/2012 12:50:33 AM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm cutting back and you may want to also.... I'm going to bite the bullet!

President Obama ordered the cabinet to cut $100,000,000.00 ($100 million) from the $3,500,000,000,000.00 ($3.5 trillion) federal budget.

I'm so impressed by this sacrifice that I have decided to do the same thing with my personal budget. I spend about $2,000 a month on groceries, household expenses, medicine, utilities, etc., but it's time to get out the budget cutting axe, go through my expenses, and cut back.

I'm going to cut my spending at exactly the same ratio (1/35,000) of my total budget. After doing the math, it looks like instead of spending $2,000 a month, I'm going to have to cut that number by six cents. Yes, I'm going to have to get by with $1999.94, but that's what sacrifice is all about.

I'll just have to do without some things, that are, frankly, luxuries – six cents worth.

Did this President actually think no one would do the math?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/26/2012 9:29:53 AM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

the cabinet doesn't control near the 3.5 trillion federal budget. cutting where you can makes sense to me. but what do i know? being an independent means i don't go off on partisan tirades.

[Edited 12/26/2012 9:31:43 AM ]

12/26/2012 2:30:44 PM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Watch this guy and see what the real problems are. He is one of the few true patriots in Congress. He farewell speech is revealing and his facts are perfect.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/11/14/congressman_ron_pauls_farewell_speech_to_congress.html

12/26/2012 8:48:56 PM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  
jokethem
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,151)
Kansas City, KS
63, joined Feb. 2012

oh heck yes I will join the effort and will make 1/1000th of a stick of gum last 36 hours.

12/29/2012 5:31:40 PM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  
cowgirl316
Coshocton, OH
59, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
Watch this guy and see what the real problems are. He is one of the few true patriots in Congress. He farewell speech is revealing and his facts are perfect.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/11/14/congressman_ron_pauls_farewell_speech_to_congress.html

Sir, you are so precise with that choice of words...."true patriot". Perfectly said.

And since O wants a 12% raise for Fed employees, you may as well splurge, too and keep that 6 cents.

12/29/2012 6:06:18 PM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  
rhw044
Springfield, ME
58, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from cowgirl316:
Sir, you are so precise with that choice of words...."true patriot". Perfectly said.

And since O wants a 12% raise for Fed employees, you may as well splurge, too and keep that 6 cents.

Actually if he banked that money every month he could buy from the McD dollar menu in less than 2 years. So why not make like the government and borrow, so he can splurge now!?!

12/29/2012 7:39:21 PM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from cowgirl316:

Is there anything in that for Social Security recipients? What percent "raise" did they get this year?

12/29/2012 7:49:37 PM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Quote from rhw044:
Actually if he banked that money every month he could buy from the McD dollar menu in less than 2 years. So why not make like the government and borrow, so he can splurge now!?!

Have you seen this lesson on the "Fiscal Cliff"? It's being passed around Facebook.

Lesson 1:
US Tax revenue $2,179,000,000,000
Federal budget $3,820,000,000,000
New debt $1,650,000,000,000
National Debt $16,271,000,000,000
Recent budget cuts $38,500,000,000

Remove some zeros and pretend it's a household using the same numbers:
Family income $21,790
Money the family spent $38,200
New debt on the credit card $16,500
Outstanding balance on the credit card $162,710
Budget cuts so far $385

Lesson 2:
You come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup in your neighborhood and your home is full of sewage up to the ceilings.

What should you do? Raise the ceilings or remove the sh*t?

12/29/2012 8:33:01 PM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  
cowgirl316
Coshocton, OH
59, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from rhw044:

Hmmm...well, he could, I suppose. I was thinking save those pennies....might need to melt them down to use for something else.

12/29/2012 8:45:35 PM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  
cowgirl316
Coshocton, OH
59, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from 58dpilot:
Is there anything in that for Social Security recipients? What percent "raise" did they get this year?

I doubt if you're going to like this.....

Obama Orders Pay Raise for Biden, Members of Congress, Federal Workers
12:50 PM, Dec 28, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

President Barack Obama issued an executive order to end the pay freeze on federal employees, in effect giving some federal workers a raise. One federal worker now to receive a pay increase is Vice President Joe Biden.

According to disclosure forms, Biden made a cool $225,521 last year. After the pay increase, he'll now make $231,900 per year.

Members of Congress, from the House and Senate, also will receive a little bump, as their annual salary will go from $174,000 to 174,900. Leadership in Congress, including the speaker of the House, will likewise get an increase.

Here's the list of new wages, as attached to President Obama's executive order:

"A new executive order has been issued providing for a new pay schedule beginning 'on the first day of the first applicable pay period beginning after March 27, 2013,'" reports FedSmith.com. "The pay raise will generally be about 1/2 of 1%."

Jeryl Bier points to an example of the pay increase for average government executives:

And the timing isn't great either: Just as President Obama and Congress try to avert going over the "fiscal cliff," he doles out pay increases to federal workers.

UPDATE: According to a senior Republican congressional aide who has reviewed the executive order and consulted with the Congressional Budget Office, Obama's pay raise will cost $11 billion. "The CBO told us that the President’s pay raise for federal workers will cost $11 billion over ten years," says the aide.

The aide explains, "On the cost-estimate, CBO says the (discretionary) cost of the .5% pay-hike the President is calling for in the Exec Order – relative to a freeze – is about $500m in FY 2013 and $11 billion over the ten years from FY 13 - FY 22. The reason why the FY ’13 savings is only $500 million is because the pay hike as proposed by the President’s Exec Order would not go into effect until April 1st, 2013 - when the current CR expires. So it only covers half the fiscal year. The annualized cost of the pay hike is about $1 billion/year."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please do note that I inadvertently omitted the / in my original comment......it should read 1/2%,,,,not 12%. My apologies.

12/30/2012 11:36:03 AM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

That's just their current pay.....it is basically for life working or not because in retirement they continue to make out like bandits!

12/30/2012 11:39:48 PM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
41, joined Nov. 2012

plus the billions a year it takes to protect them.

12/30/2012 11:48:05 PM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Somehow it seems they are getting a much larger share than the people that actually create things. On top of that their millions of pages of rules and regulations make it hard to take a pee without violating a few of them. The tables have turned and now we work for them. So much for "public service"!

12/31/2012 1:26:50 AM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Obama and his cronies count on the fact that mainstream media won't do the math and they really don't expect the people to do the math because we aren't smart enough to keep up with their double speak and bullshit.

12/31/2012 3:06:26 PM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

Now Mr. Obama wants more sacrafices from us. He wants more gun control, an assualt weapons ban, to ban high capacity magazines, etc. He is having an expert conduct a study. Joe Biden. Joe Biden is an expert? On what? Maybe booze, he has a lot of experience with that.

Obama claimed in a recent speech that most Americans want it. Well, according to everyone I know and what I hear, see, and read most Americans completely reject the idea that gun control provides any solutions. That makes it apparent that he is again manufacturing the will of the people to suit his agenda.

The truth is Obama and his follwers continue to make false claims about what the people want as though it were fact. These misconstrued conepts provide them with justification to pursue their agenda regardless of the will of the American people. These guys are so tranparent to anyone with a tiny bit of reasoning ability that it confounds the mind that anyone pays attention to them.

The first step to subjugating a society is to make them dependent on government, the second is to disarm them. Once those two goals have been accomplished others follow; intimidation, incarceration, and complete subjugation. Ghandi said of the British that among their many misdeeds history will look at depriving a nation of arms as the "blackest".

The second ammendment is an individual constituional right. Any attempt to abridge or violate it by a government official could and should be considered a violation of their oath of office to uphold and defend the constitution. The constitutional right to be armed has nothing to do with hunting or sports. It has everything to do with people's right to protect themselves.

Recently CNN blasted the infamous Jessie Jackson (the guy with the Congressman son that recently resigned under dubious circumstances for mostly unknown reasons, except the interest of some in his role in the "sale" of Obama's vacant Senate seat) over his support of the draconian gun laws in Chicago. Chicago recently "celebrated" it's 500th homicide this year, 87% of them were gun related. Even Jackson had to concede that "lack of education and lack of dreams" was the cause thereby admitting that guns were not.

There are already enough "assualt" weapons and high capacity magazines in the hands of private citizens that any new gun control will be completely ineffective. We have yet to see a single law abiding gun collector, enthusiast, or owner committing any of these rediculous atrocities. Yu don't control criminals by infringing on the rights of good people.

Solutions to the ever diminishing number of these atrocities is having people capable of defending against these events in place on time. It isn't disarming law abiding citizens by any measure. Obama and any of his followers that believe it is are either stupid or lying. Anyone of their character is perfectly welcome to follow Piers Morgan back to Britain and stay there.

12/31/2012 3:18:56 PM It is time to come together and make some sacrafices.  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
62, joined May. 2012

The key point in all this is a word Obama uses much too much. "Sacrifice". He wants everyone to sacrifice something. My question is for what? Bigger government? More government waste and ineptitude? Continuing to squander the wealth this country creates? More entitlement programs? More Federal employee raises? More stimulus handouts to his "friends" and notions about how we should live? The fundamental problem with Obama is he is all about someone sacrificing something for him and his ideas. It's about time he figured out he is the servant and needs to be the one to make some sacrifices!

[Edited 12/31/2012 3:20:18 PM ]