Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

He doesn t stress me to do it and he s definitely respectful . glens falls dating Always seek the tips of your physician or other certified wellness provider with any inquiries you could have with regards to a healthcare condition. I know non muslims who use it, and it is solely to perv on other peoples pics, and hook up/flirt/engage in lewd talk with any person who shows any interest in you. listcrawler tn Or you can leave the operate to our matching approach and let us very best a match for you.

gay hookup sacramento

To help you in this quest, we offer absolutely free dating assistance at Like and Harmony. singles jonesboro ar His grand idea is to now HITCH HIKE across the GW Bridge. Even though, if you re a guy, make sure you do not answer with X ray vision , it s only going to get you ghosted. happy speed dating montreal The current Australia Talks National Survey conducted by the ABC reported 35% of folks found their current companion on the web.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/8/2013 6:32:23 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  
vanillaone
Huger, SC
68, joined Jan. 2013

wondering if you are getting ready and are there any preppers in my area, and where do you have your meetings, thank you

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/8/2013 7:41:06 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

Money has kept us from doing a lot of prepping. We believe there will be a "doomsday" eventually, but we don't know when it will be, maybe not in our lifetimes. However, we live in California right near the San Andreas fault, so we believe in being prepared for any major disaster, global or not. We're also near a nuclear power plant, several military bases, etc., and we don't see modern infrastructure as being stable.

We're in the process of moving right now, and hopefully the place we're moving into will be more conducive to prepping (including a full garden of our own to help supply food for immediate and later use.) We've started stockpiling sea-salt, and a few canned goods, but we need more room and more resources to do more. We're working on gathering both more room and more resources.

Sorry I'm 3,000 miles away, and I don't even know the local preppers.

1/10/2013 1:49:14 AM Preppers are you getting ready?  
vanillaone
Huger, SC
68, joined Jan. 2013

thank you for reply, does not sound very good out there in that part of California.
Yes, same here, it is the money and finding more space to stock pile all the goods, I remember I did it a few years ago, then I ate all my goods. Now I got to start all over again. I have been searching online for preppers and going to do it again, they may have good ideas and I can make use for them.

I wish I had a green house, mypatriotsupply.com is selling non gmo seeds and you can find them non gmo seeds on ebay, i heard/. that is what we need to get those non gmo seeds;

I wish you and your family lived near me, i always find people live so far away and never can find them close by/. I have told my two best friends they should start stocking up and told them what is going on in the world. Because they dont know they dont have PC and so /

I heard from LINDSEY WILIAMS you can do a search, and he has some videos on youtube about that he has a friend who is a Global Elite and they plan some nasty things and they want us all to live in FEAR, as you know they want their NUTTY WEIRDO ODOR that is new world order and they control us all, and they bring us to our knees and they want us all to be poor and have nothing,

Now if they take the GUNS away, if you know what had happened i history, this happened in many different countries, the governments took their guns away, and they rounded up the people and EXTERMINATED THEM 600 MILLION PEOPLE WERE MURDERED. And they will do the same here, GUNS are for a PROTECTION and NONE OF THE GOONS can VIOLATE the 2nd AMENDMENT.

i DONT know what you know but it is all over the webistes that SANDY HOOK was a false flag. The children are children who have been missing for years and died long time ago, There are so many articles about this whole story. It was to bring the gun control laws into effect... I believe this STORY ... I have read too many articles about it online. I think everyone should do searches on this... we know how evil the government is.

I hope that you and your family are successful in all you do and into your new surroundings.

I read that having a place out in the country like an extra place Hardly anyone can aford that but even if you got a place out in the country you have places that you can hide your foods etc, GOING SOLAR BE GREAT there are solar plans online and windturbines you can make your own and living near a stream and have your own filtration system. I WISH YOU THE BEST/.

1/10/2013 4:37:15 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (3,921)
Bradley, CA
44, joined Apr. 2008

We're looking into purchasing some desert land just for storage and a backup facility, but it has to be strategically located, so we'll have to wait until after we move to assess our new surroundings.

I don't know what happened at Sandy Hook, some say it was a false flag, some say it was orchestrated by the CIA in a Manchurian Candidate sort of way, some say it was just someone gone really bad. Regardless, gun control isn't the discussion we should be having. Guns only allowed the situation to be as bad as it reportedly was, they didn't cause it. Whether or not our corporate owned government had anything to do with that event, I do not like the disastrous routes being taken by world governments in limiting our rights and worse. This system will fall, and it will hit all of us hard when it does. It cannot be sustained, and no one needs to act to topple it for it to fall in on itself.

If you seek Organic and heirloom seeds you can avoid GMO. I insist on organically raised, heirloom seeds. This year in my small community garden plot I grew corn (mostly for storage) pumpkins and tobacco, all from organic heirloom (or ancient even) seeds. The tobacco was nicotina rustica, wild tobacco (original variety from nature) the corn was Blue Hopi (grown by the Hopi long before white men got here) and the pumpkins were standard sugar pumpkins mostly (I had a few of another variety from free seeds, also organic.) Organic produce is not currently allowed to be GMO.

1/12/2013 7:20:32 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  

sitiniraq
Over 1,000 Posts (1,353)
Calvert, TX
57, joined Jan. 2008

pretty interesting but I honestly thought you were talking about prepping the garden my bad..Laugh if ya want..But I am prepping the garden.. Rabbit poop and peat moss is my secret weapon..

1/14/2013 9:11:11 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  

kanedog
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,746)
Onaway, MI
72, joined Dec. 2007

Yea since 1968

1/15/2013 4:06:31 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  
vanillaone
Huger, SC
68, joined Jan. 2013

Thank you for all the news, Pumpkin seeds are great for all sorts of problems and that is one great veggie to plant.

And the second man, yeah you were really funny, I got a good laugh from you, we all need to laugh, glad that you didnt know what was going on, hahahaha lol but you doing really good.

And the last young man, good for you.

Yeap, I am going to scout online and buy seeds too, and in the stores I can find organic items.

You are so right my friend, it was nice reading from you again.

1/20/2013 8:28:00 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

~~OP~~ Contact your local County Extension Office.

1/26/2013 4:14:00 AM Preppers are you getting ready?  
clfgoober
Stockton, CA
53, joined Dec. 2012

I canned about 500 cups of foods last years. Over 700 the year before. Not sure of what's going to happen with prepping now. County extensions are great sources.

1/27/2013 12:01:36 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  

sillylaugher61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,151)
Murrysville, PA
55, joined Aug. 2011

Money is also a hugeissue for me as well. we are buying "dimes" of gold which go for
about $200 each. also buy silver rounds. use them for daily needs.
luckilly, I live in a relatively good area. but I do know that water may be an issue.

1/27/2013 11:31:16 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

get ready ... get ready ... get ready ............ it will soon be time to disk the first turnover

1/28/2013 3:58:50 AM Preppers are you getting ready?  
clfgoober
Stockton, CA
53, joined Dec. 2012

yes cup

1/28/2013 2:06:26 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

furrow

1/31/2013 7:05:34 AM Preppers are you getting ready?  
clfgoober
Stockton, CA
53, joined Dec. 2012

Getting horsey ready lol!

2/19/2013 2:59:13 AM Preppers are you getting ready?  

sierratoo
Grande Prairie, AB
62, joined Dec. 2008

what is GMO?

why is it bad?

2/22/2013 4:12:23 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  
vanillaone
Huger, SC
68, joined Jan. 2013

yes, I have know about GMO seeds and foods for years, I try to eat organic as much as possible. I always had some type of garden in the yard, but in containers.

Yes, I will buy organic to the type of veggies that I like the most of and stock up on those type of seeds.

I just will have to learn how to can the foods and pickle them.

If you want to know if the foods are GMO, look where the what is that called the bar code is and if you see the number 8 then you will know it is a GMO product.
Up here they sell lots of those salt potatoes they are not yet GMO, but I prefer to buy organic potatoes sure it costs more but they sure do taste better. Problem is they do not sell enough organic fresh foods.

You can find a varity of potatoes, carrots, beets, lettuce, apples, cucumbers, garlic, onions and then frozen veggies and fruits. Fresh strawberries and blueberries, bananas, and at a farmers market you can find organic too, then there are others in the health stores for organic produce.

I dont drink the tap water and never will.

I suppose when everything gets NASTY we all will face water problems, so we should all be buying water and distillers and water filters that are suppose to be the ultimate in cleaning up the water, like you people that have pools you can always rely on that for water for so long. We are all doomed with out the necessary water. We can rely on the rains but that has to be filtered too.

People should be having a community full of people who are getting ready, I see none in my areas NONE at ALL.

2/23/2013 8:11:41 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  
quietcub79
Terre Haute, IN
38, joined Feb. 2013

What the hell is this thread about? Prepping your garden or the end of the world?

3/2/2013 8:53:36 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  

sillylaugher61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,151)
Murrysville, PA
55, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from romaniansquirt:
EMERGENCY MESSAGE: Americans proven to be over-confident and underprepared lack
these crucial items – and may not have a chance to buy them later… Click Here!

squirt your chart is a little misleading! many young drivers are killed because they
were too impared to drive safetly! Mary jane really f**ks your lungs up!

3/3/2013 9:31:05 AM Preppers are you getting ready?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
40, joined Jan. 2010

ill say this much i would npt want to be a prepper in the southwest. WAY too close to the border, when the SHTF the mexican outlaws will flow over the states like a tide.

The best location is far away from all that. maine or montana or even northern cali have better chances to make it.

3/3/2013 9:34:42 AM Preppers are you getting ready?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
40, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from sierratoo:
what is GMO?

why is it bad?
gmo means genetically modified. And not all GMOS are the same, some are merely a hybrid between two plants for added resistance to mold or blight or bugs, others are modified to create larger yields. The two biggest issues are concenrs of modified genes in the food being absorbed into the body and causing mutations (which has neverhappaned yet) and also companies like monsanto use genes to prevent the plant that grow from their seeds from produding viable seeds, effectively forcing yout o buy seeds every year.
While many people feel GMO's are to be avoided at all costs, the studies are inconclusive. If the SHTF its ideal to have naturalized heritage plants, but in a pinch GMO is not the end of the wor

3/16/2013 7:28:17 AM Preppers are you getting ready?  
dac50
Indianapolis, IN
56, joined Jan. 2011

How can you KNOW you are buying NON-GMO seeds?????

3/17/2013 6:52:22 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  
shoreguy21601
Easton, MD
36, joined Mar. 2013

You're not buying GMO seeds for you garden. Don't panic.

Almost all the grains you eat surely are though. Having a GMO grain based diet isn't any worse for you than a grain based diet though, and definitely not worse than a sugar and grain based diet lol.

Also there is a large difference between a hybrid and a GMO. We've been hybridizing plants throughout our known history. Getting the desired traits through breeding, culling weaklings, etc. The difference between GMO and traditional breeding is that instead of passing a of recessive and unknown genes in the traditional process, practice and knowledge has allowed us to pinpoint the specific gene needed. In theory GMO is a better product in pretty every way possible. Health wise, cost wise, looks more cute on the table wise.

People like just saying stuff, and following a cause they sort of but not quite understand. Stem cell research got the same treatment, but from the right.

If you want to complain about Monsanto's legal practices however, I'm with you.

3/18/2013 4:13:30 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
40, joined Jan. 2010

I agree, i feel like people need causes, and GMOs are one of them.
Its ridiculous how insane and rabid some get over it. I have seen it get so retarded people want non gmo food for their f**king dogs!

3/24/2013 5:55:26 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  
cheridth
Over 2,000 Posts (3,486)
Monahans, TX
40, joined Feb. 2012

i live in the southwest. My biggest concern is water then food and then the bad boyz with guns. Im late in the game. But i kinda figure the gangs will get us before dehydration does. This is y i give my soul to Jesus, pray daily and hope if the gangs come it ll end quick. Lol many websits call em zombies! Im not cuttng my grocy $ or anyother funds short for ammo cuz im jst one person. Neither am i gona wrk 16shfts to stockpile. We have a muesuem here with the first family to settle this area if they made it without walmart i suppose i can too. Yield to God, he will take care of u. JMHO.

4/1/2013 8:15:39 PM Preppers are you getting ready?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

prepping is done ... planting will begin soon

5/26/2013 1:25:03 AM Preppers are you getting ready?  
robb2k
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,726)
Mocksville, NC
43, joined Oct. 2011

Quote from dac50:
How can you KNOW you are buying NON-GMO seeds?????

Almost all seeds you buy right now ARE NOT GMO seeds. GMO seeds are actually hard to get, they are primarily used by the huge farms.

The place we need to worry about right now is the grocery store. Most corn is GMO, and virtually every product contains corn starch, so, good luck avoiding it.

Sure, I think using heirloom seeds is a great idea, and I plan on using them next year, but once again, GMO seeds are actually hard to get in the private market at this moment.

7/17/2013 9:33:34 AM Preppers are you getting ready?  

kanedog
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,746)
Onaway, MI
72, joined Dec. 2007

Strawberries are done , cherries are canned , c'mon blackberries