Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like listcrawler

Customize your JAMA Network practical experience by selecting a single or far more subjects from the list beneath. datehookup canada It may possibly have a bit of a mixed reputation, but I ve heard stories of persons getting a suitable match there. There have been periods of pity and anger that led me to attain out to professional supports and interventions to reground myself in feeling even flashes of hope once more, Erickson mentioned. locanto riverside The GoodLookingLoser.

megapersonals com login

The more you study about every single other, the additional you can make shared meaning together and, even at the early stages, have rituals of connection more than which you bond. santa cruz online dating This facts, as nicely as images are readily available in their profiles. However, only 6. omegle captcha problem This woman have to often prioritise herself, on the other hand is anticipated to save her partner from a burning constructing if essential.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/21/2013 2:43:08 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
rennwench
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
North Highlands, CA
45, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from cavie59:
Size always matters to ANY woman.
I REALLY DONT think you have had an experience with any size or girth or you likely would not be saying this.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/21/2013 5:23:45 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
cavie59
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,634)
Enid, OK
57, joined Feb. 2010

I stand by my statement, yes size matters. Some women like small, some like average, and some like big.

So you see size dose matter. However the bigger the wallet, the less it matters.

1/21/2013 5:51:16 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
datgrluluv77
Palm City, FL
39, joined Jan. 2013

Why is this question only for black women and not to women in general?

Size does matter in many ways. I personally don't want a non existing one that I can't feel but I don't want a overly huge one that's going to wreck my cervix. Let's not forget girth. It's worse to have a long thin one then a short chubby one.

1/21/2013 9:24:59 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
myssst
Humansville, MO
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from datgrluluv77:
Why is this question only for black women and not to women in general?

Size does matter in many ways. I personally don't want a non existing one that I can't feel but I don't want a overly huge one that's going to wreck my cervix. Let's not forget girth. It's worse to have a long thin one then a short chubby one.

Than?

1/21/2013 9:59:04 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  

cabanaariefedd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,113)
Norcross, GA
27, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from islandqu33n:
LMAO! This is actually hilarious.
i actually find it very sad,the op seems a lil slow...no offense.

1/21/2013 10:18:03 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
myssst
Humansville, MO
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from cabanaariefedd:
i actually find it very sad,the op seems a lil slow...no offense.

Its just a conversation, its irrelevant in reality

1/21/2013 10:22:53 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
marriedncheatin
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,785)
Twin Falls, ID
49, joined Jul. 2012

Well there are a lot of size Queen's out thereI really haven't had to much problems with my "love stick"but if the women are fluffy yes it would help to have more inches to deep d*ck her and face f**k her until my cum shoots outta her nose

1/21/2013 10:31:14 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
myssst
Humansville, MO
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from marriedncheatin:
Well there are a lot of size Queen's out thereI really haven't had to much problems with my "love stick"but if the women are fluffy yes it would help to have more inches to deep d*ck her and face f**k her until my cum shoots outta her nose

Great handle

1/21/2013 11:02:35 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
panama49er
Suwanee, GA
31, joined Jun. 2012

I have 7jnch and have been told by many that its a perfect fit....And if he cant go more than 5 min size doesnt matter...

1/21/2013 11:15:30 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  

frederick80
Cookeville, TN
25, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from blackcoke:
@mssst - quote" of the many I've researched " well stated indeed lol..
From a male point of view sound's like size matter to guy's as well that mos def bunk's the theory that if you had one, you had em all ..which personally is not true some men go bazerk if another man pushes up on his woman . when does love come into the equation for men ..after they get p*ssy-whipped ?? .or what

Love comes with trust not sex. If a guy can trust you he'll fall in love with you. Most guys would prefer a woman that has had few sex partners to a woman that has had many sex partner because they are easier to trust.

1/21/2013 11:16:46 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  

frederick80
Cookeville, TN
25, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from hadassah169:
Those who accommodate may find themselves pleasantly surprised.

You are the type of woman that deserves true happiness. I hope you find it

1/21/2013 12:37:43 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  
rennwench
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
North Highlands, CA
45, joined Nov. 2012

You're so Vain, you probably think were talkin about you, You're so vainnnnnn........

1/21/2013 12:58:46 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  
marriedncheatin
Twin Falls, ID
49, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from rennwench:
You're so Vain, you probably think were talkin about you, You're so vainnnnnn........
isn't this thread about me? Oh guess not..I think your right..I am vain..I better hide under a rock now

1/21/2013 1:02:31 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  
marriedncheatin
Twin Falls, ID
49, joined Jul. 2012

Not!

1/21/2013 1:36:52 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  
rennwench
Over 2,000 Posts (2,364)
North Highlands, CA
45, joined Nov. 2012

Not!

[Edited 1/21/2013 1:39:12 PM ]

1/21/2013 9:35:49 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  
lajay22
Toledo, OH
36, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from bi_love69:
I'm not saying that it has to be humongous ( really who needs that) nor am I stating that relationships cant thrive without a big one... But in my experience when your in a long term relationship its going to become an issue eventually...if your not sexually satisfied that is.

{Enough Said}

1/21/2013 9:48:00 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  
mjw_6230
Over 2,000 Posts (2,770)
Louisville, KY
39, joined Apr. 2009

lets be real. if you have a big d*ck, she will respect you a hell of a lot more than if you packin tiny Tim.

1/21/2013 9:56:40 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  
magnificent1212
Washington, DC
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from mjw_6230:
lets be real. if you have a big d*ck, she will respect you a hell of a lot more than if you packin tiny Tim.
I have the same beliefs as this! I should've know a comment like this had to come from a brother from the south. Two thumbs up!

1/21/2013 9:57:35 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  
magnificent1212
Washington, DC
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from magnificent1212:
I have the same beliefs as this! I should've know a comment like this had to come from a brother from the south. Two thumbs up!
oh yeah and I'm from alabama!

1/21/2013 10:17:00 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  
foodlocker
Carrollton, TX
31, joined Jan. 2013

Size doesn't. Health does.

1/21/2013 10:42:33 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  
justjimmy2
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,701)
Arizona
Argentina
63, joined Aug. 2012

So just to get some perspective here So everyone understands about what is meant by size, if the tool is as big around as your wrist is that too big or too small?

1/22/2013 12:38:30 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
myssst
Humansville, MO
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from justjimmy2:
So just to get some perspective here So everyone understands about what is meant by size, if the tool is as big around as your wrist is that too big or too small?

Whats funny is, i left the title of the thread open to interpretation for both men and women and naturally it was the penis size over the women size that won the thread

1/22/2013 12:44:08 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
renokaren
Reno, NV
49, joined Nov. 2011

Quote from strongsilnt:
Size only matters to women that had alot of different partners . The pc is stretched out of shape and they need bigger and bigger meat to feel something. Think about it

And once she has a baby? I've never see a penis the size of your average full term newborn.

And if I did, I would be afraid, very afraid.

1/22/2013 12:56:31 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
justjimmy2
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,701)
Arizona
Argentina
63, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from myssst:
Whats funny is, i left the title of the thread open to interpretation for both men and women and naturally it was the penis size over the women size that won the thread

well everything is relative, you can't talk size of anything unless you set standards of dimensions. Be it the plug or the socket what is too big or too small to work. I chose the wrist because every woman has one and can relate what is too big or small from it.

1/22/2013 3:42:06 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  

dudefreed
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,937)
Portland, OR
43, joined Sep. 2012

1/23/2013 8:53:01 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
jaekae96
Indianapolis, IN
96, joined Jun. 2012

Why do people post in these race threads??

1/23/2013 10:12:25 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  

muscleman757
Over 2,000 Posts (2,317)
Belleville, IL
44, joined Oct. 2010

This thread had me cracking up... It's some funny responses. But it's still hard to believe that guys out of high school still ask these questions...

Size matter but it's not everything. And unless you are in good physical shape, you are leaving half your sex game off the field anyway... I try to rap my head around how some of these guys claim to be sex Gods but can't walk a flight of stairs?

I just don't believe all these superman post... How can you have sex for hours and can't jog half a mile? It just don't add up...

And do it really matter if your penis 13 inches if you are out of breath after 5 minutes and breathing like a beached whale?

1/23/2013 10:19:31 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
myssst
Humansville, MO
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from muscleman757:
This thread had me cracking up... It's some funny responses. But it's still hard to believe that guys out of high school still ask these questions...

Size matter but it's not everything. And unless you are in good physical shape, you are leaving half your sex game off the field anyway... I try to rap my head around how some of these guys claim to be sex Gods but can't walk a flight of stairs?

I just don't believe all these superman post... How can you have sex for hours and can't jog half a mile? It just don't add up...

And do it really matter if your penis 13 inches if you are out of breath after 5 minutes and breathing like a beached whale?

Hmmm i guess theres a difference in moving your a** 13 inches vs running up a flight of stairs, or your gal on top doing all the work

I can lay there for hours, and we know they sure as shit can

1/23/2013 10:30:10 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  

muscleman757
Over 2,000 Posts (2,317)
Belleville, IL
44, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from myssst:
Hmmm i guess theres a difference in moving your a** 13 inches vs running up a flight of stairs, or your gal on top doing all the work

I can lay there for hours, and we know they sure as shit can

LOL!!! Very funny reply... But someone have to move sooner or later, right? You both can't just lay there and it sucks to be the only one working and with a pulse...LOL

And I don't know many women who would be satisfied with a guy just laying there like a log... Or a man with a woman who lay there like a log...

Most people have average sex and not these hour long marathons they claim... Mainly because they are not physical fit enough to have sex marathons... We only can do what's in our physical ability to do...

I could go in the gym and workout for hours... But that only mean I was bullsh@ting off in the gym and that's why it really took me hours to get in a good workout... Or I can hit the gym hard and efficent and be done in 45 minutes...

Sex is no different...

1/23/2013 10:39:34 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
myssst
Humansville, MO
54, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from muscleman757:
LOL!!! Very funny reply... But someone have to move sooner or later, right? You both can't just lay there and it sucks to be the only one working and with a pulse...LOL

And I don't know many women who would be satisfied with a guy just laying there like a log... Or a man with a woman who lay there like a log...

Most people have average sex and not these hour long marathons they claim... Mainly because they are not physical fit enough to have sex marathons... We only can do what's in our physical ability to do...

I could go in the gym and workout for hours... But that only mean I was bullsh@ting off in the gym and that's why it really took me hours to get in a good workout... Or I can hit the gym hard and efficent and be done in 45 minutes...

Sex is no different...

I do all my workout in the sac, so all my f**k muscle groups are far more Superior than a weight lifter or runner, just as a swimmer has more endurance in a pool.

I have unlimited second wind energy, its seems the longer i'm in the more powerful i become

1/26/2013 2:54:17 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  

chestnutflava
Over 2,000 Posts (2,491)
Syracuse, NY
39, joined Nov. 2011

I don't get how some men haven't learned yet. It's not the size to an extent. It's really about how well u work it. And how long u can last.. But u must have something to work with.

You really can't expect to make her shake if she can't get up her momentum.. and momentum is caused by MOVEMENT..sex is an ART u gotta also have a nice tongue d*ck alone ain't gonna give her all she can get. And if u only speaking to black women.. then she will need rythem action going u can jack rabbit her and think u pleasing her..

1/26/2013 7:34:47 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
khandi_ki
El Cajon, CA
23, joined Jan. 2013

I prefer a guy that's has width rather then how long it is.. to rub the he'll out my walls.. but with a reasonable length.

1/26/2013 10:09:57 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
wildhearttatt
Webster, TX
31, joined Jan. 2013

Well for starters I like to say I have had a variety of sizes from as small as 5 and as large as 11!! My favorite size for me is between 6-8 really any thing over that for me is not very pleasing it actually hurts!!! As far as the different races go I can not comment I've only been attracted to white or Hispanics!!! But here's the deal its every woman is different my friend loves them huge bigger the better but then again she's 5-10 I'm 4-9 so it really depends on the actual girl!! As far as a small stick goes if he is good at other things or is a freak in the bed its not a totally a lost!!! But I do agree more than at least 4 inches please I think I would either cry or laugh at smaller!!

1/28/2013 4:40:20 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  

acecool72
Grand Blanc, MI
44, joined Oct. 2011

How about 8.5 long and thick

1/28/2013 5:17:43 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
blue_79
San Martin, CA
36, joined Jan. 2012

And women call guys shallow. Love is more then sex. It is a moment when you meet and, true making love. I'm sorry that guys, most guys, only want sex. I'm not here for just just sex, at least many, but true is the most important. If you are not into some one, you know you are both doing what you want to. For instant gratification. This may sound like ranting but, making just love seems like a fantasy that type of relationship.

1/28/2013 5:29:18 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  

islandia8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,328)
Tacoma, WA
51, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from cococharms1976:
Of course size matters. I rather have a big one than a small one. When it's in your face and you just look at every inch with your eyes. You know you are gonna tear it up when you get ahold of it. Then the moment of truth comes and you get to go down on that long thick topped with cream

banana split

This is just downright scary!!

I guess some women are built to accommodate anything ...

1/28/2013 6:06:12 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  

acecool72
Grand Blanc, MI
44, joined Oct. 2011

How is a thick 8.5 is that a good size??

1/28/2013 9:37:24 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  

islandia8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,328)
Tacoma, WA
51, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from acecool72:
How is a thick 8.5 is that a good size??

OUCH... way too big!!

1/28/2013 10:12:43 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
ddgvive1
Tucson, AZ
40, joined Sep. 2012

let me know if any of you ladies where a size "pecker wrecker" lol

1/28/2013 10:41:32 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  

acecool72
Grand Blanc, MI
44, joined Oct. 2011

8.5 long is too big??

1/28/2013 10:46:07 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
firstimer2013
Bakersfield, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

Well, of course some women including myself would prefer a nice size but, when it comes down to it if the woman can feel it, and the guy can work it. Then it's all good! Simple as that....

1/28/2013 10:50:50 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
nicegirltrue
Over 2,000 Posts (2,419)
Fort Worth, TX
28, joined Aug. 2012

Size does matter but in the same token its not like it has to be just crazy big but just a decent size

1/28/2013 11:15:04 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
firstimer2013
Bakersfield, CA
40, joined Jan. 2013

My oh my! I very confident huh?

1/28/2013 11:16:55 AM Black Women, does size really matter?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
39, joined Jan. 2010

size does matter! SOme of these ladies havegiant gaping vaginas that you can slip your whole arm into,a nd they need 12 inches just to feel the damn thing!

1/28/2013 1:27:00 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  
kollo11
Hollywood, FL
38, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from nuttycoconuts:
Why is this a black womans question instead of an all womens questions? You must be real tiny asking shit like this.

Lol I feel the same way sisters don't know where they're getting stereotyped.

1/28/2013 1:57:50 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  
couldbewow
San Tan Valley, AZ
42, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from myblessing2004:
Each size fits each woman differently.

Women seek what feels comfortable for them.

+1 basic kama sutra:

"Man is divided into three classes, the hare man, the bull man, and the horse man, according to the size of his lingam. Woman also, according to the depth of her yoni, is either a female deer, a mare, or a female elephant. There are thus three equal unions between persons of corresponding dimensions, and there are six unequal unions"

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/kama-sutra-partners.htm (nsfw)

and of course kama sutra famously then goes on to document various positions that enable those of equal or unequal unions to maximize their enjoyment of one another.

1/28/2013 2:26:22 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  
tanyalucky0211
East Saint Louis, IL
38, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from rennwench:
I REALLY DONT think you have had an experience with any size or girth or you likely would not be saying this.

I agree. I can't take all that penis. OOh no.

1/28/2013 2:30:02 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  
tanyalucky0211
East Saint Louis, IL
38, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from nicegirltrue:
Size does matter but in the same token its not like it has to be just crazy big but just a decent size

I agree. I want what I can handle. Any man over 6 will have me running.

1/28/2013 2:41:29 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  

1darksavior
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,027)
Far Rockaway, NY
54, joined Mar. 2011

DH has to come up with a way to screen members

1/28/2013 7:54:33 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  

islandia8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,328)
Tacoma, WA
51, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from jazminx2:
size does matter! SOme of these ladies havegiant gaping vaginas that you can slip your whole arm into,a nd they need 12 inches just to feel the damn thing!

Oh that's not fair, . some of us ladies have never had vaginal births and our "goods" are as toned as it was when we were 16 years old. EEWWW ...you are disgusting saying you can fit a whole hand or fist... yucky!!! You have obviously been dating some LOOSE women, literally.

1/28/2013 8:14:00 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  

islandia8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,328)
Tacoma, WA
51, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from acecool72:
8.5 long is too big??

Yes, for me it is.

1/28/2013 8:51:44 PM Black Women, does size really matter?  

acecool72
Grand Blanc, MI
44, joined Oct. 2011

Any other ladies think a thick 8.5 is too big??