Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubrating

It wasn t entertaining, and I didn t appreciate it, but there s a pretty strong likelihood that if I hadn t gotten serious about dating, I wouldn t have met Jeff, and we wouldn t be married. single women in cedar rapids Dating on the net can be quite productive and statistics are displaying that more and extra persons are finding married with partners they have met on the net. Doesn t matter how and where you meet someone. doublelist las vegas OkCupid is somewhere accessible, I haven t had any difficulties with the Accessibility part but obtaining a person on there is crazy from time to time.

best new hookup app 2016

Are you looking for a deeper connection than just a one particular night stand? A lot of other lesbian dating apps are geared toward casual hookups and can immediately leave you with swipe exhaustion. free chat line miami florida This is for the reason that there is fantastic explanation to be skeptical in these scenarios. If you are discovered to be in violation of these terms, your profile will be deleted and you will be banned from the web site. best places to get laid reddit Brian (not his true name!!!) was a writer, also, and a journalist, and we started a nauseatingly in sync back and forth stream of messages.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/25/2013 8:38:20 AM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
mainelythere
Farmington, ME
37, joined Dec. 2012

"nicest guys in the world" (but not to bright)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/31/2013 6:26:39 PM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
rhw044
Springfield, ME
58, joined Jun. 2012

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion...

2/6/2013 7:34:18 AM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
mainelythere
Farmington, ME
37, joined Dec. 2012

supposedly they had decades of experience, but rode onto insufficiently thick ice.

2/6/2013 12:13:27 PM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  

shellfishguy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,804)
Storden, MN
70, joined Mar. 2009

What I haven't been able to understand - with in excess of a thousand miles of trails in western Maine, what in hell were they doing on a lake that has open water ? ? ? ?

I have been trying to follow this through WCSH, but have missed some of the updates - in the Norway/South Paris area quite regularly. I knew that the lady's body was recovered, but has the Warden's Service had much success in getting the other three? ? ?

2/7/2013 10:18:27 AM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
mainelythere
Farmington, ME
37, joined Dec. 2012

not yet.

2/7/2013 11:06:49 AM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  

shellfishguy
Storden, MN
70, joined Mar. 2009

Ouch. Really feel for the families.

2/8/2013 9:04:36 AM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
mainelythere
Farmington, ME
37, joined Dec. 2012

I do too, but one cant help but feel this was self induced.

2/8/2013 10:25:03 AM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  

shellfishguy
Storden, MN
70, joined Mar. 2009

From what I have seen/read, you folks are going to get hammered. Mixed white/wet at the moment, just above freezing. Stay safe!!

2/8/2013 2:40:28 PM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
mainelythere
Farmington, ME
37, joined Dec. 2012

so far so good, pretty light. 2 inches maybe

2/10/2013 9:42:27 PM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
rhw044
Springfield, ME
58, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from shellfishguy:
What I haven't been able to understand - with in excess of a thousand miles of trails in western Maine, what in hell were they doing on a lake that has open water ? ? ? ?

I have been trying to follow this through WCSH, but have missed some of the updates - in the Norway/South Paris area quite regularly. I knew that the lady's body was recovered, but has the Warden's Service had much success in getting the other three? ? ?

They were unfamiliar with the trails... apparently met the woman at a restaraunt who said she could lead them where they wanted to go.
She was wrong.
It's really easy to Monday morning quarterback, but most of the comments I've read here and elsewhere are based on statements/warnings issued by MIFW because of this. When someone makes comments like those of the OP he should give reasons for his opinons... otherwise he's just running his mouth.

2/11/2013 9:03:32 AM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  

shellfishguy
Storden, MN
70, joined Mar. 2009

From what I am aware of rh, these guys (not her) were about 60 miles from home and afraid of running out of fuel. Dominoed from there. One more reason, if and when you are leaving familiar territory/trails, get a local trail map!!!

2/11/2013 9:54:33 AM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
rhw044
Springfield, ME
58, joined Jun. 2012

^^
That sounds about right. It was my understanding though that they met her in Rangeley... They do have gas stations there.
Running down a lake it's way too easy to get turned around. Add a whiteout and you have a recipe for disaster.
A very similar incident occurred on Portage Lake a few years ago... I'm not even sure those riders even realised they were on the ice.
Last weekend another accident in Seboomook sent a UTV to the bottom in a spot that's notorious; luckily they were rescued by a nearby campowner.

It's got to be hard on her son though.

2/11/2013 10:29:59 AM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  

shellfishguy
Storden, MN
70, joined Mar. 2009

From all of the trails that I have been on, especially hiking, there is NO DOUBT in your mind that something isn't right - too flat, no trees, etc. Every one of the machine /ATV trails have been either up, down, sloped, rarely flat and open. And running at night. . . You are absolutely correct. Recipe for disaster.

From what I am getting from friends in the Norway/South Paris area, this last one dumped 25 inches? ? ? I knew Portland got about 30+ Especially since I believe he also went for a swim that night? ?

[Edited 2/11/2013 10:31:28 AM ]

2/11/2013 10:55:36 AM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
lillady75
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,916)
Lewiston, ME
41, joined Dec. 2008

Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20.
Unless you were with them, then you have NO CLUE what they were thinking, or what happened. NONE of you have any business talking about them.

Learn from their possible mistakes, all this should have could have shit is bullshit. YOU DO NOT KNOW all the details so STFU! Their families are mourning, have some respect!

2/11/2013 11:12:06 AM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  

shellfishguy
Storden, MN
70, joined Mar. 2009

Sorry, but NO HINDSIGHT. It is called situational awareness. There is a world of difference in being on a TRAIL or on a lake surface. It was a MAJOR mistake that four folks paid the ultimate price for.

2/11/2013 11:17:57 AM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
lillady75
Lewiston, ME
41, joined Dec. 2008

and you do not know if someone told them it was safe. Did they call you and tell you they thought they were on a trail when they fell in? YOU were not with them! How would you feel if you lost a loved one in a tragic accident and everyone kept talking trash about them?

Think about those who they left behind... it is called RESPECT!

[Edited 2/11/2013 11:19:25 AM ]

2/11/2013 11:29:17 AM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  

shellfishguy
Storden, MN
70, joined Mar. 2009

T R A S H ? ? ?

Neither mainely nor myself have talked any 'trash'. This is/was totally preventable, just by being AWARE of what is/was was going on around you.

And unless YOU have been under the ice looking for someone, you are also CLUELESS as to what's involved. Been there, done that, way too many times.

2/11/2013 11:34:06 AM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
lillady75
Lewiston, ME
41, joined Dec. 2008

yes and an ADULT dating site is the perfect location to discuss this tragic accident...

Even experts make mistakes. NO ONE knows what they were thinking, or what locals may have told them.

2/11/2013 5:27:05 PM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
mainelythere
Farmington, ME
37, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from lillady75:
Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20.
Unless you were with them, then you have NO CLUE what they were thinking, or what happened. NONE of you have any business talking about them.

Learn from their possible mistakes, all this should have could have shit is bullshit. YOU DO NOT KNOW all the details so STFU! Their families are mourning, have some respect!
you need to tone it down child.
It's over emotional unintelligent responses like yours that makes online discussion nearly impossible.

Have some respect yourself before you run your ignorant yap.

2/11/2013 5:27:54 PM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
mainelythere
Farmington, ME
37, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from lillady75:
yes and an ADULT dating site is the perfect location to discuss this tragic accident...

No but dating websites are the PERFECT place to tell people to STFU right?

2/11/2013 8:59:29 PM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
rhw044
Springfield, ME
58, joined Jun. 2012

None of us really know what happened out there... which is why (unless he has inside information he isn't sharing) I feel the OP's comments are callous and inappropriate.
I make my living with a map, compass, and GPS... My very life depends on understanding how to deal with getting turned around and unfamiliar situations. When you are lost, panic starts to set in. You make bad decisions... every one escalates the last .i.e.: "I've gotta get off this lake"...so you hit the throttle...I suspect that's what happened here yet nobody will ever know for sure.
Shellfishguy you raise some good points; yet there is a big difference between snowshoeing and being on a machine. I remember way too vividly a whiteout in upstate NY when I had to look at the speedometer to make sure that I wasn't moving... then try to cipher where the road was.
To the lady from Lewiston: it sounds like pyou were close to the victims or their family... if so I am sorry for your loss.

2/12/2013 12:05:26 PM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
mainelythere
Farmington, ME
37, joined Dec. 2012

Being "close" to a family doesn't justify being combative and insulting.

2/17/2013 5:33:48 PM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
rhw044
Springfield, ME
58, joined Jun. 2012

I just took a ride up the road and through my field... I can see how easily it was to get turned around. I knew where I was, yet the drifts hid the snowbanks on the town road and I couldn't see the tree line in my field even though I knew it was 50 feet away. Instead of condemning them, maybe we can learn from these guy's mistakes.

2/17/2013 6:42:37 PM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
mainelythere
Farmington, ME
37, joined Dec. 2012

Lol you just won't drop this without castigating me huh?

It doesnt really matter if you agree with my assessment or not.

2/17/2013 7:33:41 PM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
mainelythere
Farmington, ME
37, joined Dec. 2012

learning from mistakes doesnt mean defending THEIR mistake. End of discussion.

5/17/2013 9:13:37 AM Those guys that snowmobiled into Rangely lake...  
mainelythere
Farmington, ME
37, joined Dec. 2012

Is that your side of mouth way of attacking me?