Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonsls

Rachel Vanderbilt explains that possessing tiny talk is really seriously significant and isn t one thing to skip. asian dating denver Parship has a scientific method to assisting you uncover adore. If they invite your pals, they may perhaps out you as being a Zoosk user by extending the invitation on your behalf. local girl app He had a dark sense of humour, he was witty, and he laid all his baggage out there on the line proper away.

skipthegames hookups

Take care throughout this Covid times Mr Harvey and my finest to you and your loved ones. visalia hookups It feels like this dating pool could possibly have narrow appeal, even though. com. fetlife app github Vice technology effects dating a diabetic dating hashtag.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

hear hear

u guys couldn't be more wrong... who else has the right to say anything on addiction but someone who is, indeed, addicted to something themselves..? i was trying to put us on a level playing field admitting that im no better than anyone else and u twist it to turn me into a hypocrite? if u need that to justify your opinion than so be it. i haven't smoked in three days... im sure that means nothing to u but lets see u do it with tobacco lol joking i know the situations are different but there are similarities. maybe im a hypocrite but im trying to fix that. and darbie i don't know what your vice is but u have been acting farly self righteous yourself... i admitted my vice at least u could do the same- and don't say u don't know wat it is because that's bullshit.

6/18/2008 4:54:59 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
thes0urce1969
Etobicoke, ON
48, joined Apr. 2008

Ontario just passed a law, you can't smoke in a car if there's kids under 16, you will get a fine of $100. I am guessing eventually it will be illegal to smoke in a home also?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/18/2008 8:02:26 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  

londen
Ingersoll, ON
67, joined Jan. 2008

Glad to see you are a non-smoker. I believe the law you are talking about has just had its first reading, but should be a law within the year. Also I read that the fines are closer to the $300.00 mark.
As a non-smoker I agree with the law. Someone has to protect children from second hand smoke. Personally I am allergic to smoke, but can tolerate it if it is in an open area. I do find it difficult to pass through a group of smokers huddled around door ways in the winter. Sometimes I can't hold my breathe long enough to get inside were it is safe. I do feel sorry for the smoker, it is terrible to be an addict and have that drug rule your life.

6/19/2008 6:32:43 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
franfreluche
Ottawa, ON
53, joined Jun. 2008

I agree to. You want to damage your OWN HEALTH then let it be, But it doest'n mean that you have to poisson the other in the car or in the house and specially CHILDREN AND ANIMAL. You want to smoke then smoke for yourself indeed.

6/24/2008 12:18:27 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
pedro_2079
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Feb. 2008

i too feel for the smokers as they are being both ridiculed and villified in the media. but many smokers could care less how their habits affect others. seems like a smoking war looms on the horizon...

7/18/2008 3:23:39 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
simplysarcastic
Barrie, ON
53, joined Jul. 2008

This is now a law and fines will be no more than $250 but to the person who said it would be $1000, you are correct, that is what was originally proposed.

I think it is pretty bad when a law has to be placed to make people intelligent. How inconsiderate and STUPID do you have to be to do something that you know can cause severe harm to people you claim to love. Unfortunately, having law experience, this will be a difficult law to uphold. Maybe we should just fine stupid people....that would be easier.

Honestly, I am a nice person.LOL

[Edited 7/18/2008 3:40:36 PM ]

7/18/2008 5:03:26 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
frogvoice
Thornhill, ON
35, joined Feb. 2008

As much as I agree with smoking be bad for health. I am an ex smoker but never will b*tch about smokers the smoke or the smell.

I don't belive or quite understand why we allow ourselves such a nanny state.

lets face in Canada you are always gonna suck your thumbs and cry over spilled milk.

7/18/2008 5:44:35 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
trigger278
Sudbury, ON
45, joined Jun. 2008

just another example of our tax dollars being wasted on useless petty issues.If they can't enforce a cell phone law how well they enforce this one and the countless others these morons in government think of.And who is ticketing these people that do smoke in cars with kids.And after all the cigarette smoke is no more harmful than the air we breathe or the water we drink on a daily basis not to mention our food.

7/19/2008 3:29:42 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
simplysarcastic
Barrie, ON
53, joined Jul. 2008

It isn't easy to respond when the point you try to make has no logic at all. Did you finish grade 8????

7/31/2008 8:21:13 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  

rudracula
Clairmont, AB
59, joined Feb. 2008

first time i had heard this in govt. heard they thinking about it & here is a thought that not many will like but my opion i wonder if the people that made & support this are really thinking i live in small town come into big cites quite often & you can see the smog from all cars,busses,tucks,factories, for 75 miles &you let the kids play outside in it & if supporters of this ride there bycyles to work or walk to nearest mall or take a bus or drive electric or hybrids cars i will bet they do not & pretty sure that smog is more harmful than cig smoke & do not get me wrong i think there are problems on both sides with respect for each other pardon run on sentences\

8/16/2008 5:07:00 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from frogvoice:
As much as I agree with smoking be bad for health. I am an ex smoker but never will b*tch about smokers the smoke or the smell.

I don't belive or quite understand why we allow ourselves such a nanny state.

lets face in Canada you are always gonna suck your thumbs and cry over spilled milk.
hypocrite: calling us whiners when thats all u do urself clean the crap off ur porch before u worry about anyone else's

8/16/2008 5:08:05 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from trigger278:
just another example of our tax dollars being wasted on useless petty issues.If they can't enforce a cell phone law how well they enforce this one and the countless others these morons in government think of.And who is ticketing these people that do smoke in cars with kids.And after all the cigarette smoke is no more harmful than the air we breathe or the water we drink on a daily basis not to mention our food.
ur full of shit

8/17/2008 7:19:39 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
flyguybri
Fort Frances, ON
50, joined Aug. 2008

Smoking is bad for your health? Humph, try telling that to the lady who just turned 117 yrs old and smoked up untill she was 114 yrs old.

Thanks to our wonderful govenment and their wonderful no smoking laws, they closed up every bar in my small town except for one. Nice, real nice.

I smoke myself and don't go to the bar anymore for that reason alone. I now sit at home and have a beer and smoke all I want. I can afford alot more beer and smokes now
What's next??? Are they going to tell me that I can't smoke in mmy own house? I like to see that day!!

8/19/2008 9:04:53 AM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

just because a person lived long with a smoking habit doesn't mean it isn't harmful and u don't see non-smokers doing anything that could possibly be harmful to others. its about being considerate of ur neighbors. if u can't see that u should stay @ home

[Edited 8/19/2008 9:22:43 AM ]

8/19/2008 3:25:55 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
flyguybri
Fort Frances, ON
50, joined Aug. 2008

Us smokers were obviously the majority of the bar biz.
Now bartenders and other bar staff have lost their jobs and bar owners are closing shop. I guess we should all stop driving our cars to, they polute the air more than smokers. Maybe we should close up more paper mills because they also polute the air that we breathe.

Think about it, if they wanted to stop people from smoking, they would ban all tobaco products from stores. The govenment makes too much money off of smokers to do that. I say if you can't stand smokers, stay home and bake cookies.

8/19/2008 4:05:48 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

don't get me wrong... i do understand where u are coming from and meant no disrespect. however, my parents always smoked around me and my sister and i grew to resent cigarettes. if smokers truly are a majority, then the rights of the non-smoking minority will continually supercede that of smokers. time to grow up and stop making others suffer because of ur selfish habit. and ur argument on paper mills and cars is ludicrous and incredulous to the point of being laughable. the paper mills have a use as well as cars. u let me know wen cigarettes contribute to a technological revolution and maybe ur argument will have more credibility. thanks 4 the laugh.

8/19/2008 11:47:32 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
flyguybri
Fort Frances, ON
50, joined Aug. 2008

Years ago doctors promoted smoking.

Non smokers are promoting smoking by b*tching about it, than smokers or cigarette ads.

[Edited 8/20/2008 12:05:57 AM ]

8/20/2008 8:38:17 AM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

the smokers are the ones complaining about losing their right to smoke. go ask ur doctor today what his opinion on smoking is. in any case we can argue & complain all we want but it won't change a thing. banning cigarettes altogether would ultimately prove to be futile as it would bring back all the negative aspects of prohibition(runners and barons). Rather through attrition, the government is trying to make smoking less appealing to those who choose to take up the habit. ask urself this: do u want your children to smoke? how about your grandchildren? smoking is a disgusting habit that as a race we need to root out so that future generations will not be succeptable to this dangerously addictive drug.

8/29/2008 11:20:57 AM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  

rudracula
Clairmont, AB
59, joined Feb. 2008

rose missing point on cars & paper mills 30 yrs ago the companies knew that adding mercury or using it would &does cause birth defects do they still use it {i do not know }& cars the companies knew propane & natural gas was better for enviroment but we still have gas & use it { myself guilty on this one had propane or N . G in truck that i have now & took it out} all i needed was \tank .Solar panels can cut electric bill at least in have & make it possible to even get off grid ,that would reduse air pollution but is it being forced no it is just that smokers are very visible target & some ignorant ones make all of us pay for there ignorance & or arrogance So for making tech. advances doesn:t work

8/29/2008 4:20:41 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

i agree that smokers are targeted unfairly but i still believe that paper mills and cars have made at least a slightly positive(albeit dubious) impact on our culture. what possible positive things have come from smoking? that was my point.

9/1/2008 8:02:18 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
darbie59
Whitby, ON
58, joined Feb. 2008

First off i am a non-smoker. I believe that it is a good thing that it is now illegal to smoke in a vehicle with children in the confined space. I am not real sure how it will be enforced. Be pretty hard to catch someone unless you snuck up behind them.
What I find very annoying is the SELF RIGHTIOUS attitude of non-smokers. I'm sure if you looked you to would have some vice.

9/2/2008 9:22:54 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

self righteous? true that we sometimes can be indignant about our smoking neighbours but i certainly do not suffer from a superiority complex... lol no one is perfect- especially me. i do have my bad habits but i would never allow them to affect others. i smoke pot on occasion(quitting though)but i wouldn't do it around someone who didn't like it. who am i to expect someone to deal with something that is my problem? smoking is no better- except its controlled by the government. so its okay? i think not- i don't have a problem with smokers; most of my friends smoke, but if im in a room and 2 or more people light up at once it can be quite irritating. if im at their house i just leave the room but in a public place ill be damned if i leave because someone wants to smoke. a smoker has the right to have a smoke but everyone else has the right to enjoy an evening that isn't full of it. JMO BTW darbie wats ur vice? hmmmmm?

[Edited 9/2/2008 9:26:13 PM ]

9/2/2008 11:51:41 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
flyguybri
Fort Frances, ON
50, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from rosencrantz:
self righteous? true that we sometimes can be indignant about our smoking neighbours but i certainly do not suffer from a superiority complex... lol no one is perfect- especially me. i do have my bad habits but i would never allow them to affect others. i smoke pot on occasion(quitting though)but i wouldn't do it around someone who didn't like it. who am i to expect someone to deal with something that is my problem? smoking is no better- except its controlled by the government. so its okay? i think not- i don't have a problem with smokers; most of my friends smoke, but if im in a room and 2 or more people light up at once it can be quite irritating. if im at their house i just leave the room but in a public place ill be damned if i leave because someone wants to smoke. a smoker has the right to have a smoke but everyone else has the right to enjoy an evening that isn't full of it. JMO BTW darbie wats ur vice? hmmmmm?

Your b*tching about smokers but yet it's o.k. for you smoke pot? You f**kin' hypocrite!!! What are the positives in that? you two faced self righteous peice of shit!!

What a f**ktard
Have another hit off your bong and b*tch about how people shouldn't do drugs.
Stupid f**ktard!!

9/3/2008 12:07:29 AM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
flyguybri
Fort Frances, ON
50, joined Aug. 2008

Oh btw, you droped your name tag.

[Edited 9/3/2008 12:31:57 AM ]

9/3/2008 12:49:04 AM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
flyguybri
Fort Frances, ON
50, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from rosencrantz:
ask urself this: do u want your children to smoke? how about your grandchildren?

Would you want your children to smoke dope? How about your grandchildren?
hypocrite.
Think before you speak, and pratice what you preach. F**ktard

9/3/2008 12:55:02 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

u can insult me all u want u only make urself look stupid... at least i respect other people enough to keep my habit to myself. i never said u shouldn't smoke just respect that other people don't want it around them. i didn't have to admit i smoke pot did i? i should have known ud jump at me as soon as u found out... its pathetic smoke all u want i don't care but i respect someone else when they don't want me smoking around them. and im quitting so it makes no difference wat u say. the whole point of this thread is discussing smoking in ur car with kids just because u couldn't win in a logical arguement u resort to insults? who's the f**ktard now? u are

9/3/2008 1:22:23 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
flyguybri
Fort Frances, ON
50, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from rosencrantz:
just because u couldn't win in a logical arguement u resort to insults? who's the f**ktard now? u are

I like the way you just contradicted yourself. Ever thought of becomming a Politician?

9/3/2008 3:16:37 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
flyguybri
Fort Frances, ON
50, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from rosencrantz:
i never said u shouldn't smoke just respect that other people don't want it around them.

Quote from rosencrantz:
smoking is a disgusting habit that as a race we need to root out so that future generations will not be succeptable to this dangerously addictive drug.

[Edited 9/3/2008 3:29:42 PM ]

9/3/2008 3:44:53 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

u have the right to smoke i have no right to judge anyone for that u don't need to remind me of that. i never intended this to turn into something hostile and im sorry if u think i was atttacking smokers; as i said most of my friends smoke, and yes i contradicted myself i knew that the moment i posted it. i admit i lost my composure but u have been quite insulting since the beginning. i appologise if i offended u but i really believe that smoking( pot AND tobacco) are detrimental and we need to deal with it together if we are to make any progress.

9/3/2008 9:15:40 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
darbie59
Whitby, ON
58, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from rosencrantz:

I dont know what my vice is to be honest. I dont smoke, i dont do drugs legal or illegal, i dont dirnk, and worst of all i rarely get sex. So If you can let me know what else would be considered a vise let me know, because I know we all have them. I'm not saying that all are self rightious but ha there are so many non smokers that are.

9/3/2008 9:17:01 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
darbie59
Whitby, ON
58, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from flyguybri:
Quote from rosencrantz:

Your b*tching about smokers but yet it's o.k. for you smoke pot? You f**kin' hypocrite!!! What are the positives in that? you two faced self righteous peice of shit!!

What a f**ktard
Stupid f**ktard!!

hear hear

9/3/2008 11:18:36 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
thes0urce1969
Etobicoke, ON
48, joined Apr. 2008

Come on guys leave the kid alone you're at least twice his age but you're acting below his age. Everyone is two face once in a while.

9/4/2008 6:07:23 AM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

i appreciate that. i was wrong to insult him though... i only brought myself down by doing it. in doing so i gave away my credibility. however, i was not wrong to admit that I'm addicted to marijuana. maybe i lost more credibility in brian's eyes but i don't care what anyone else thinks of me or my life. any addiction is bad be it caffeine, weed, cigarettes, alcohol, etc... but because of my addiction i gained valuable insight into addiction itself. it is a very scary concept and everyone has their crutch. but in abandoning those crutches u can learn to walk again on your own. maybe even better than before. again i apologize if i seemed condescending or rude; it was not my intent, but that's the way i feel. we all(MYSELF INCLUDED) need to grow up and start respecting one another or what is the point of even talking? sorry i called u a f**ktard brian.... not my finest moment

[Edited 9/4/2008 6:09:13 AM ]

9/4/2008 6:28:45 AM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

What a f**ktard
Stupid f**ktard!!
9/4/2008 10:56:22 AM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
flyguybri
Fort Frances, ON
50, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from thes0urce1969:
Come on guys leave the kid alone you're at least twice his age but you're acting below his age. Everyone is two face once in a while.

9/4/2008 12:46:26 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

right ... maybe if it were a contest to see who could be the most childish... lol and ur supposed to be the adult here. u win with the insults but i dominated the argument. not bad for someone half ur age im just having fun

9/7/2008 6:07:41 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
maggie444
Barrie, ON
54, joined Jan. 2008

I remember when I was 21 and thought I had all the answers too! Boy have I learned alot since then.

9/8/2008 8:46:44 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

of course i think i know it all and im overtly critical of other people. its something i need to work on. but on this subject my opinion will never change. it will need to mature but i won't back down. guess im too stubborn

9/10/2008 4:43:37 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
darbie59
Whitby, ON
58, joined Feb. 2008

You are just way to funny. I like you!

9/10/2008 4:44:58 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
darbie59
Whitby, ON
58, joined Feb. 2008

May I have on of these name tags?

9/10/2008 7:10:21 PM New Ontario Law, no smoking in car with kids in it  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

don't dare to assume u know wat i think... its ignorant and disrespectful. who do u think u are? no age qualifies u to know more than anyone else. who thinks they know it all? certainly not me. and in attacking me u only distance urself and make it seem like u think ur better... wats wrong with stating one's opinion?