Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup apps iphone

Hinge uses the same swiping technique that Tinder turned into common vernacular, but the website encourages better dates via a robust profile and matching algorithm. dating sites in maryland usa 95 for 12 months. Clover s clever community features, which include things like reside streaming and group forums, turn the dating app into a romance themed social network. skipthegames sioux falls There s an expectation on Silver Singles that the dating is taken seriously, so it s not for the individual looking for a thing casual.

rubmaps near me

22% of online daters have asked someone to assist them create or review their profile. free dating sites la crosse wi All posts are customers opinions and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Lime Goss. Take benefit of what the church presents engaged couples, even if your path to the altar does not adhere to the best. adultsearch carlsbad In the Worthy Women & Divorce Facebook group, we dish, query, analyze, and chat more than all of our divorce experiences—from critical topics like custody to the additional individual like very first dates soon after divorce.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/5/2013 2:32:55 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
topphotomom
Salem, OR
36, joined Dec. 2012

2/15/2013 8:00 PM

The Black Light Lounge
610 Marion St. Ne
Salem, OR 97301

(see on a map)

The Black Light Lounge Presents:

You are cordially invited to a singles mixer and date auction to raise money for the “Strive to Survive” fundraiser for The American Cancer Society. Come bid on one of our very eligible bachelors & bachelorettes as you mingle with some of Salem’s hottest singles.

What: Single in the City Bachelor and Bachelorette Auction and Singles Mixer with Salem Reggae and KALBO Entertainment.
When: February 15th, 2013 8pm
Where: The Black Light Lounge 610 Marion St. Ne Salem
Why: A “Strive to Survive” fundraiser for The American Cancer Society to express hope and our shared goal to end a disease that threatens the lives of so many people we love.

Admission: $5 donation that will go to support the American Cancer Society and will get you one raffle ticket to win a gift certificate.

Additional Raffle Tickets: $2. All donations will go directly to support The American Cancer Society.

**All bids and raffles must be paid in full at the event.

Complementary appetizers will be served (8pm-11pm), raffles will be won--and Cupid's arrows will be aimed.

Should you just so happen to be in a relationship? Don't fret, bring your significant other and enjoy a drink while hanging out with your much more fun and single friends.

8:00pm starts the event with some mingling time before the auction.

10:00pm starts the auction...time to bid on sexy singles (male and female).

Or, ignore the auction and meet new friends.

All proceeds benefit the charity

Also, seeking men and ladies who want to be auctioned. If you would like to be considered as a bachelor or bachelorette, please submit 2 photos of yourself - head shot and full body, including contact info, and occupation to [email protected]. Enjoy at least a free dinner/date package and have fun while helping out a great cause!
Candidates will be selected and contacted within 2 days of photo submission.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

30 attended this event...   Join DateHookup.dating today!

topphotomom
  Salem, OR

charming_guy61
  Beaverton, OR

danrustrum
  Newberg, OR

bradleegray
  Sacramento, CA

koov_n8v
  Vancouver, WA

tamdambam
  Phoenix, AZ

volm
  Portland, OR

trailblazer52
  Lebanon, OR

peakindicator
  Salem, OR

thehawkeye420
  Depoe Bay, OR

paledarkhorse
  Eugene, OR

vincentvanspock
  Vancouver, WA

lisapops
  Neskowin, OR

bradmortonii
  Daytona Beach, FL

123friendsfirst
  Eugene, OR

takeiteasy44
  Independence, OR

lkng4trust
  McMinnville, OR

michoacana89
  Portland, OR

alexxx65
  Lake Oswego, OR

lonelymen72
  Eugene, OR

erikbjarman
  Newberg, OR

teufelhunden0
  Portland, OR

charlie4909
  Marcola, OR

devinroy12
  Portland, OR

galaxy1980
  Beaverton, OR

everthesame
  Stayton, OR

edgeword
  Torrance, CA

powderhound76
  Yelm, WA

porsche48
  Salem, OR

boatsaleslady
  Sherwood, OR

2/7/2013 3:47:28 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
topphotomom
Salem, OR
36, joined Dec. 2012

So i hope to see some of you there!

2/7/2013 7:27:45 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
bittentwiceshy
Port Orchard, WA
65, joined Feb. 2012

Sorry, I don't think auctioning myself off to a stranger would be to safe. I do hope you have a good event though.

2/8/2013 10:12:00 AM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
8inchesand
Austin, TX
45, joined Jan. 2013

It's for charity I'm sure you don't actually have to leave with the person.....

2/8/2013 10:16:38 AM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
alexskiier
Wilsonville, OR
33, joined Feb. 2013

This is odd. I am all for meeting decent people, but not like that.

Alex

2/8/2013 10:58:36 AM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
bonnieboy
Beaverton, OR
60, joined Jan. 2013

If I could I'd be there! I'm not content to hide in a shell. It would be a riot! Nothing saying you have to leave the pub with anyone and why are you on this site if you don't want to meet people? It sounds fun. I'm rather the intent is to provide a fun way to meet people and to contribute to a worthy cause. Come on People! Loosen up!!!

2/8/2013 12:34:37 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
tamdambam
Phoenix, AZ
32, joined Jan. 2013

I might have to check it out...we shall see

2/8/2013 1:43:39 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  

lonelyman3013
Monmouth, OR
38, joined Nov. 2012

Hey y'all

I appriciate the invite but I am not able to attend but you have a good night of raising money for a very worthy cause maybe i will se you at the next event

2/8/2013 1:53:18 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
gkthomas72
Tualatin, OR
45, joined Nov. 2011

It's ok, Everyone may have to go through a background check for this auction. they are not just emailing random people.

2/8/2013 5:57:41 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  

djbiggz
Vancouver, WA
43, joined Apr. 2011

I have been involved in and hostes many date auctions for charity. It is a blast! If I wasn't DJ'in that night I would definitely be there just to see it go down! Wish you much success!

2/8/2013 7:39:54 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  

roknrobin2
Jefferson, OR
72, joined Jul. 2012

Thank you for the invite! Unfortunately, I'll be in Charlotte that weekend. Blessings, roknrobin

2/8/2013 8:01:50 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
topphotomom
Salem, OR
36, joined Dec. 2012

There is NO obligation to go on the date... The auction is just a fun way to meet someone new and raise money for a VERY worthy cause. And it's ALSO a singles mixer so you can just ignore the auction and just mingle and have some fun.

2/8/2013 11:26:36 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
andrealynn35
Salem, OR
42, joined Apr. 2010

Sounds fun.

2/8/2013 11:58:21 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
ptownson81
Portland, OR
42, joined Jan. 2013

Im good,this site sucks,i can imagine all the lame asses all in one room,ive seen whos attending,what a joke!!! Bug someone else with your lame bs.

2/9/2013 2:22:34 AM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  

kymberkyzz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,661)
Eugene, OR
48, joined Apr. 2012

Quote from ptownson81:
Im good,this site sucks,i can imagine all the lame asses all in one room,ive seen whos attending,what a joke!!! Bug someone else with your lame bs.

Grow up asshat. Dont wanna go then dont go rain on someone else.
Im sure your a real hottie with no pix and all bwahaha. Smh some idiots

2/9/2013 5:08:21 AM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  

maelorn1
Lafayette, OR
40, joined Mar. 2011

I would like to attend and be auctioned off but as I work every weekend night it is just not possible. It may be possible for me to attend the next event as long as it will not interfere with my job. Have fun to all those who can attend and good luck to all of the people who will be auctioned off. I hope at least some of you find what you want there.

2/9/2013 4:14:09 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
krueseal
Portland, OR
54, joined Aug. 2012

Thanks for the invite it sounds fun and good for the American Cancer Society I would go if it was here in the pdx area and if any of you do go just use your common sense if you have any

2/10/2013 3:17:02 AM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
wackytony
Stayton, OR
34, joined Sep. 2012

Where's all the woman? It does not appear many woman have signed up yet. I don't like the idea of having to buy a woman. I have a high respect for woman and not into playing games.

[Edited 2/10/2013 3:21:32 AM ]

2/10/2013 10:22:30 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  

funguy_069
Beaverton, OR
40, joined Jul. 2009

Hi there, I will try to make it! It will be nice to make some new friends.
Regards
Edwin

2/11/2013 10:44:16 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  

takeiteasy44
Independence, OR
50, joined Sep. 2011

I'm looking forward to actually getting out and meeting some new singles! What a great cause and good reason to get together!

2/13/2013 6:29:17 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
topphotomom
Salem, OR
36, joined Dec. 2012

Win a gift certificate this Friday in a raffle at the Black light lounge in Salem!!! First 50 people get a free jello shot!
1. $30 coffee in motion
2. $20 Olive Garden
3. $25 Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic

2/14/2013 9:50:54 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  

boatsaleslady
Sherwood, OR
44, joined Dec. 2007

Tony are you kidding you need to spice up your life this is just for fun! and for a good cause, oh my goodness. I went to jail untill I raised enough money to donate to charity once ( the jail was made of cardboard and we did get a nice dinner) But I had to cold call every one I knew to bail me out, and many said she may have deserved it LOL keep here there, it was great!

[Edited 2/14/2013 9:53:34 PM ]

2/16/2013 10:59:30 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
wanderersdreams
Salem, OR
57, joined Jul. 2011

Thanks for the time and effort that you took in putting that together.

2/17/2013 1:06:10 PM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  
justjimmy2
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,701)
Arizona
Argentina
64, joined Aug. 2012

How was the event?

2/18/2013 9:32:18 AM Singles Mixer and Bachelor / Bachelorette Auction- Salem, OR  

boatsaleslady
Sherwood, OR
44, joined Dec. 2007

That was great talked to some good people, fun, they had everything organized and a pretty full schedule. There were raffles, JELLO shots ( I hadnt had that since my last Pure Romance party I went to, now after reading 50 shades I am selling PURE ROMANCE LOL ) They NEED A NEW POOL TABLE AND SOME LOTTERY MACHINES, maybe a dart board other games too, which make a little extra money.... There was one crazy lady trying to buy everyone for $2. LOL Was great she kept saying $2 to make ya holla-r!
Thanks Bunches,
Cheryl
Cherylrethaford.pureromance.com