Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

There are tonnns of genuinely fantastic points that occur when you re dating somebody new. iowa hook up If you already have a vision for your startup in mind, then you might want to skip straight into acquiring to know your potential co founder on a deeper level. If she says she s going to be wearing Versace for 10 days, we d recommend wearing your ideal clothes to the first date. how do i remove a connection on zoosk And it is high time to break the gender stereotypes.

skipthegames apps

More than time, I realised I had formed a toxic relationship with dating apps and was utilizing them for all the wrong factors. cl bakersfield personals In the meantime, try these as beginning points. All round, this app is highly encouraged for all singles, prepared to get into serious extended term relationships. kerala gay dating site With filtered and moderate profiles, this is absolutely the greatest website to match qualitative singles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/17/2013 4:15:32 PM Random Inspirational Quotes  
jediknight2003
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,057)
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

“A people without faith in themselves cannot survive.”

– Hopi Proverb

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/18/2013 1:32:10 AM Random Inspirational Quotes  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

“Sometimes...when you win, you really loose. And sometimes when you loose, you really win.”

– White Men Can't Jump

2/18/2013 3:32:33 AM Random Inspirational Quotes  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

I think humanity really is beautiful.

After all, we're all in this together.

2/18/2013 2:31:10 PM Random Inspirational Quotes  
ronicavl
Louisville, KY
51, joined Sep. 2009

to be or not to be...

2/18/2013 3:43:18 PM Random Inspirational Quotes  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

I Think,
Therefore I Exist!

– Hopi stone carving, split in society and nature.

Here is a park where I use to clear my head... Where it ends two rivers converge and feed into lake Houston.

love | evolve

I get the impression that energy stored in the lake reflected back upon the city, and even through time.

http://www.newscientist.com/mobile/article/mg21729014.400-quadruple-helix-dna-discovered-in-human-cells.html

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_quantum08.htm

What is a fractal?

Because a fractal signifies infinite compression, it is what spans the gap between the symmetries of the very small and the very large. Fractals exhibit self-similarity, meaning their inner structure has the same pattern as their outer structure - like a pine cone or a fern tree.

Just as fractality describes the geometry of waves of energy or charge, fractals manifest as wave patterns that evolve ad infinitum - like an encoded thread linking larger spirals to infinitely smaller ones.

With faith the size of a marble...

You can balance the galaxy.

Applied fractal energy fields 101.

2/18/2013 5:23:58 PM Random Inspirational Quotes  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

That's the jewel that was on the cat's collar in the movie "Men in Black."

There is an entire galaxy within it.

2/18/2013 6:17:03 PM Random Inspirational Quotes  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

It's more about what it represents in this context.. That the knowledge you posess to balance out your life can help shift the energy of our galaxy.

Besides that idk if the movie will help much lol

2/18/2013 6:22:57 PM Random Inspirational Quotes  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Men in Black - Découverte de la galaxie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwaPRvpXjDQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

2/19/2013 5:43:23 AM Random Inspirational Quotes  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

The woman in this clip reminds me of you, which is fascinating to me.

I love seeing coincidences

2/19/2013 7:06:11 AM Random Inspirational Quotes  
ronicavl
Louisville, KY
51, joined Sep. 2009

ya'll are cute . . .

2/19/2013 8:16:55 AM Random Inspirational Quotes  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

I was watching the science video provided above.. I agree with some of it, but in a different context than that provided since I don't believe dark matter exist.

http://electric-cosmos.org/indexOLD.htm

To me other cultures are alternate realities, they are parallel realities that live by different formats, different languages, different teachings, but can coexist with the other realities when given the freedom to live by their own "field of thought."

I've been trying to create a "unified field theory" out of the teachings from around the world, highlighting all the wisdom and truth seen within each nationality.

It's been found that each specie has a "frequency" or field of thought that resonates with all animals in that species. I want to say it was in a video by David Wilcox, he has many that go on for hours, but a few monkeys began to swim, or use a new tool. The next year all of them in Japan were doing it, as if they all taped into this field of thought. The following year the ones on the china mainland began to do the same, they were all connected to this higher field of thought through their minds and bodies.

I speculate the same effect happens in each culture, each branch of humanity, but only when we become unified will we progress as a species.

This is symbolic of one species field of thought on the earth.

As long as our thoughts are self-centered uppossed to selfless, our world grid of thought will be imbalanced. Being selfless helps balance out your life, you distribute your love evenly throughout all areas of your life without becoming obsessed with any specific part of it. Friends, family, strangers who genuinely are in need of help that you are capable of offering without over-exerting yourself.

There is some common sense to it, knowing when to hold on, and when to let go. Finding your god family, and acknowledging who are your true friends uppossed to just mutual acquaintances.

You don't have to scale a mountain to find nirvana, when you are the mountain, your reality, your life, is a galaxy within itself. When we balance our lives, others will see how to do the same within their "field of thought."

2/24/2013 12:29:44 PM Random Inspirational Quotes  
jediknight2003
New Caney, TX
33, joined Jan. 2013

Food for thought:

A child's mind is a sponge