Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

askmen hookup sites

A best Saturday would be very same as any other day! We strive to have as a lot fun and as numerous adventures as attainable. craigslist new port richey fl personals Story handles all of that for you just bring your authentic self to the telephone contact. To celebrate I figured I would drop some valuable know how I ve applied to make a few thousand more than the last few months. jelzy onlyfans We joked about about grammar and ultimately he asked me out.

skipthegames chat

It s a live efficiency completed by experienced storytellers who travel the globe, in search of funny dating stories that men and women share and telling them in front of a live audience. merced craigslist personal OkCupid s database hosts a treasure trove of information about what functions and what doesn t in online dating. You could possibly connect more than a shared really like of road trips, hikes in the woods, or nights spent at residence consuming pizza. nepali dating app My pal met the enjoy of her life on a dating app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/27/2013 3:06:10 AM Is sound on the PC at a stagnation?  
onihaffu
Fayetteville, AR
33, joined Dec. 2012

1. Yes, EAX is dead and OpenAL is a fizzle at best.
2. No, Creative and Asus are still at it, Blue Ripple is gaining ground
3. Null, Integrated sound meets all gaming needs

Has anyone else noticed that PC Gaming journalism doesn't seem to give a rip about sound in the last few years?

No one aches and gushes over sound chipsets like they used to, their are no engineer interviews ferrying column inches and Maximum PC's Dream Machine and Best-of-the-Best segments no longer even mention sound cards despite newer cards still coming out from Creative, Asus, and Auzentech.

Did I miss something? Wasn't OpenAL supposed to achieve the dream of ray-tracing with sound? Along comes Blue Ripple out of nowhere making Dirt 2 sound phenomenal, Creative is building audiophile-grade Recon3D boards on the Zx and ZxR lines, and there's nary a blip from the likes of PC Gamer, Maximum PC, Tom's Hardware, [H]ardOCP, or Ars Technica.

I'm due for a complete rebuild, and struggling with 'where does the sound card go', and it seems only MSI remembered to reserve a top 1x PCI-E slot for the task of dedicated audio. The options don't seem to have improved in several years.

Am I wasting valuable fantasy-building time on audio?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/19/2013 2:28:44 AM Is sound on the PC at a stagnation?  
onihaffu
Fayetteville, AR
33, joined Dec. 2012

Bumpin the dead thread...

7/20/2013 4:18:14 PM Is sound on the PC at a stagnation?  

hopeguz3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,628)
Fort Smith, AR
24, joined Feb. 2011

We need better audio especially for computers, you should invent it and let me have dibs

7/26/2013 7:26:38 PM Is sound on the PC at a stagnation?  
onihaffu
Fayetteville, AR
33, joined Dec. 2012

Sure! Just as soon as I graduate in Automotive Tech, swing back to Computer Science in a decade or two, dust off the Zork-level programming skills ... and then four-or-five years later dig into CUDA programming, and try to rekindle 'ray-tracing' with sound, rendering pitch/reverb/reflection distortions through the video card and route the final sound back to the audio channel.

You'll have first dibs.

7/26/2013 7:28:57 PM Is sound on the PC at a stagnation?  
onihaffu
Fayetteville, AR
33, joined Dec. 2012

I'm just wondering 'what happened'? When did we step back almost a decade in audio effects going from one base sound, distorted as needed for the environment, *back* to distance-staggered microphones and fifteen different footstep sounds?

What was the wisdom behind that?