Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

But I did not want to use these cliché words since we all know they never imply anything. craigslist del norte co Alternatively, going for a cup of coffee is way a lot more enjoyable. Given that I didn t ask guys out in genuine life I didn t want to do it on line either. russian girl who paints pictures of heaven Customize and adjust your character with sophisticated and equally charming outfits.

reno gay hookups

We got actually nervous and headed back to the entrance thinking about how we have been obtaining have been going to get across. carbondale personals The subsequent morning when I woke up, KOL were nonetheless playing on her laptop. A different open ended cutie that can segue into superior comply with up inquiries, depending on how they answer. speed dating cocktail party Some people today are far better than other individuals about maintaining the conversation going on dating apps but if one particular individual runs out of items to say, the conversation will die and matches will fade.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/2/2013 6:54:41 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

linn777
Stone Mountain, GA
46, joined Oct. 2010

I have researched on my own past experiences that most men are intiminated by a good woman , Yes they say they are looking for a "drama free " monogomous relationship but something it just don't add up. A women can do all the nice things for the man that is present in her life only to be decieved by the terms a man uses called "Hood-Rats Women". To define a "hood-rats" that is a female that will let a man have sex with her on the very first meet and she will allow to be disrespected by him . The man usually calls her up just for routine "Booty Calls" The female labeled with this term will curse all the time when she is holding a conversation and wears very revealing tight clothes. She is not a "God Fearing Woman". This type of behavior is what the majority of men seems to enjoy because they don't have to commit to these women nor do they respect them becuse they are wost than a woman of night ... they are degrading to a women like myself that will not settle for to handled in this manner; ( with no class or respect for herself). I would never deprive my morals and dignity for myself for a man to handle me like a revolving door or even a place mat. So to the men I will say, stop saying that you are looking for a good woman when you are only looking for a "Hood-Rat "!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/2/2013 10:18:59 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
cdjae
Norcross, GA
38, joined Jul. 2011

I dont think men dont appreciate a good women. A lot of guys want the easy route in search of that woman whom they will settle with. Its complicated. Ive noticed women saythe same and when they think they have found him the guard goes down and are more vulnerable. Who's fault is it. The women being too interested or the guy feeding into it with game. I honestly think a womens intuition is full proof. Any doubt will be detected.

3/3/2013 9:04:18 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

jrbogie1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,851)
Ventura, CA
68, joined Mar. 2009

i suppose we all define 'good women' in our own way. much of how i define a good woman is one who doesn't overgeneralize about anything, especially men, and is not a bitter whiner who blame others for their plight.

3/3/2013 12:33:55 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
good_dr
Spokane, WA
53, joined Dec. 2011

Hmmm. How to put it...... Good Woman.... There are many factors to include into the equation. Hood Rat just doesn't fit in there. Maybe put it this way. A lady by day, and a slut by night. When the door gets closed. It's nobody's else's business.

3/4/2013 8:10:47 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
fox535
Carbonear, NL
37, joined Jan. 2013

I am sure men appreciate good women... I mean really a good woman is a woman that loves that man for him and only him.. What's not to appreciate about that?

3/6/2013 3:14:31 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

next9999
Pine Bluff, AR
55, joined Mar. 2013

Wow.......you mean there's still some guys around like that?

3/6/2013 4:22:53 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

bayviewguy
Los Fresnos, TX
60, joined Sep. 2011

But men do appreciate a good woman, (woman, singular.) A good one is not what you think. A good one is not overly religious, that will scare away men like the plague. She mutually finds center common ground between herself and the man she physically just adores. She accepts him and involves herself in his operations. She makes sure her libido is a notch above his so he is satisfied, always. She subtly tunes down his dangerous vices so he does not notice. She never, ever, complains or nags. She gets on board his non-dangerous vices and they play together. She loves men and maybe women but does not look for defects. Men love good women. You just do not sound at all like one. I just lost one after 20 years and to genetic disease. We had a marvelous time together.
I see your profile and post and am looking for another. Still looking.

3/8/2013 11:28:39 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
ladylookn4luv
Decatur, GA
27, joined Feb. 2013

Because their afraid of a good thing.they think it's to good to b tru.so he hurts her before she can hurt him.

3/11/2013 3:34:46 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

timothycg
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,024)
Andover, MN
56, joined Mar. 2013

Well in 6 years I'm still waiting for one. Just one is all it takes, not here in MN so far

3/27/2013 9:14:45 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

123ryan4
Harrison, AR
26, joined Mar. 2013

Right on

3/27/2013 1:26:55 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

All men DON'T not appreciate a good WOMAN. ..... DER!!!!

4/1/2013 8:04:14 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
thrust1965
Boulder, CO
51, joined Mar. 2013

I agree, I can't count how many times I've heard past issues brought up and un resolved family issues. Move forward or stay as is with no growth.

I've seen Facebook, pot take priority over face to face time and actually being in the moment.

I'll take the time to truly to understand myself while others fight the past... It does not change, never.

4/4/2013 9:52:33 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
molly45y
Naples, FL
38, joined Apr. 2013

Because they want to play around and get nothing in return. To have a good woman by your side is not a crime is a nice happy time.

4/5/2013 4:59:51 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
thatsmistertou
Norristown, PA
34, joined Apr. 2013

Women reject good men too, yaknow. We all tend to exclusively water the weeds in our gardens and then blame the opposite sex because our flowers aren't blooming and there's no fruit on our trees.

4/6/2013 5:09:15 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
joshknows
Chicago, IL
22, joined Apr. 2013

Most Women Nowadays Don't Respect Themselves Enough To Have Men Appreciate Them. I Mean These Times You Have Girls Exploiting Themselves, Making Themselves Recognized As Hoes. So It's Hard To Appreciate A Women.

4/6/2013 7:28:18 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

OP ~~ You may find that the reasons are, basically, the same between men not wanting a good woman and a woman not wanting a good man.

It is only a matter of opinion.

4/14/2013 12:01:22 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
quezzz
Jonesboro, GA
47, joined Oct. 2009

The simple answer is Circumstance. There are good men as well as good women. And appreciation comes with fully understanding the needs/wants of the other. Like women, men have certain "Ideals" of what they want in a mate. When those "Ideals" are less than what is expected, then we(men, and women) look for someone/something to fill that void.
Yes there are "hood-rats" and contrary to what most people would perceive, those "hood-rats" are more devoted to securing and maintaining a relationship than most non "hood-rats". Basically we have to learn or know Exactly what the other persons "ideals" are. Then both should explore those "ideals" objectively. Then when those "ideals" are compromised, whether by chance or circumstance that's when appreciation is lost.

4/14/2013 1:06:17 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
pushrod9321
Tampa, FL
41, joined May. 2011

It's simply because most (black) men have NEVER experienced a " good woman". They are used to Hoochies, Homegirls, & Hood Rats, which the creator of this topic INCORRECTLY defined., more on that later... First if all, most men are fearful of getn rejected. That's why they shoot low and chase hoochies, etc. because it requires no thinking, planning, or extra time spent. They dont have to meet parents/families, and usually these type of women are into the vices of drugs and alcohol. I wrote a book on this same subject: 20/20: The Official Handguide for the Futuristic Black Male.
As for the HoodRats the definition is: a woman that doesnt want to leave the 'hood. She usually wears gaudy jewelry, loud colors, butchers the English language, and only has 4 places she frequents- then it's back to da 'hood. The liquor store, to get her blunts and 40's. The unemployment office, to check on her wic, and food stamps. The swap meet/flea market, to buy her clothes and 2nd, and 3rd hand furniture. And lastly the meat store, so she can get her meat plan for the month with herstamps.

4/16/2013 9:46:51 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
satinylace
Over 1,000 Posts (1,691)
Chapel Hill, TN
55, joined Mar. 2013

I think it is wrong to generalize all men or women; we are all "unique" in our own way. In addition, we all show appreciation in different ways and forms. In my opinion, the key is doing the best you can do for the relationship and look for the positives in what is returned. If you have to dwell on the negatives, you are not doing yourself or the relationship any good.
I also know that I am a good woman, I don't need admiration and constant confirmation from someone else. I am responsible for my actions and responses, not anyone else. The key, to me, is finding that person that shares that philosophy. A good woman is appreciated by the right man for her and vice versa.

4/19/2013 8:50:17 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

char7138
Over 1,000 Posts (1,236)
Catasauqua, PA
77, joined Nov. 2008

I do appreciate , but hard to find a woman in my age range.

4/21/2013 3:35:44 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

irene808
Over 1,000 Posts (1,151)
Honolulu, HI
46, joined Jan. 2013

Exactly right, it's either they feel like they're not good enough for you, or that you are too illiterate to know what's going on, or they just don't care. Some men usually act before they think. The next thing you know, it's all over and they're sorry they lost you to another guy

4/21/2013 8:59:20 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
youngsam57
Killeen, TX
23, joined Apr. 2013

true that

4/25/2013 7:05:34 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
eveningstarsu
Staunton, VA
59, joined Apr. 2013

I just met man on date site, almost year later...he was writing women whole time. Said that wasn't cheating cause it was just writing. Bulls--t!!!
Honestly, Until u find the person u just click with and don't give in to those who come close, it goes for man or woman.

4/27/2013 4:54:22 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
ponr
New York, NY
35, joined Oct. 2012

I appreciate a good women, but looks do matter and the overall package that comes with it

4/27/2013 5:47:39 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I am a good WOMAN .... and I would appreciate any good man who knew the difference between plural and singular.

4/27/2013 5:56:38 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

menwhite
Cambridge, MN
37, joined Aug. 2012

Everything

4/27/2013 7:57:51 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

4/29/2013 10:56:42 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
pinkcapone
Saint Louis, MO
48, joined Mar. 2013

This topic can go on days hours and days and months and years. I know that men don't appreciate a good woman and I know that most men are easily intimidated. Relationships are simple. People make these complicated. Most men don't know what they want. They sometime let the other thing choose what they think the like. What you want is always opposite of what you need. I had to look at why I was meeting sooo many lame a** men. Then it hit me. I need to focus on quality and character and not only looks. In saying that want stability and honesty. Monogamy is a must and not always looking at a physical feature. This is what a lot of men do. They want this hot sexy woman and most if the time they are not hot and sexy themselves. And the ones that are hot and sexy mostly don't have their head right let alone have standards. I know that since I reevaluated what I think I want in a man. It will happen some day soon. I am not just a girlfriend. I am someone's wife!!!!

5/2/2013 10:23:09 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
goinsouth2013
Hopkinsville, KY
45, joined Apr. 2013

Cause they ain't like me !

5/5/2013 5:59:10 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
jbaker131
Springfield, IL
32, joined Apr. 2013

I need a good women

5/5/2013 11:12:56 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
shawn_35
Wichita, KS
39, joined Feb. 2013

Don't we all?

5/8/2013 5:35:08 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
callie3j
Mobile, AL
36, joined May. 2013

I would love an answer to that question

5/8/2013 5:39:31 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

eddie1208
Norwalk, CA
24, joined Oct. 2011

Look girls honestly its like this ok ...

Ratchet Girls get a good guy nd F**k the over nd make them into f**king a**hole .. but

The reason why that girl is ! ratchet is because a**holes F**k good girl's over nd make them to ratchet girl's

The reason goes both ways the guy is like that because of the last girl

The same for girls girls are like that cuz guys make them like that

5/8/2013 6:16:48 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
oldfoxy
Palma de Mallorca
Spain
73, joined Apr. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

5/9/2013 2:41:09 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
alis89
Austin, TX
28, joined Feb. 2013

5/9/2013 2:51:29 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
levanrose25
Murfreesboro, TN
29, joined May. 2013

Because good women are usually a bit controlling. So therefore the male ego tends to destroy the relationship. By the time the guys ego is shrunk the lady is pretty much fed up. Thats how it goes.

5/9/2013 5:41:42 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
shackles13
Oklahoma City, OK
51, joined Apr. 2013

men/women need to except each other for who they are as a person instead of what they can provide,to many women hold a grudge against one man for what other men have done to them,self inflicted barriers are put up to protect from emotional discomfort that may arise from opening up,all women are good in their own individual way,its up to you to look beyond what you consider or define as good,men need to step up and reevaluate just how they treat a lady,and then ask themselves why dont men appreciate a good woman,look in the mirror first before you step out the box with ridiculous responses

5/10/2013 10:52:04 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

karletha
Oklahoma City, OK
48, joined Jul. 2011

Most of them don't know one until its to late

5/12/2013 10:31:48 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

What do they men say?

5/15/2013 5:03:21 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
callie3j
Mobile, AL
36, joined May. 2013

I would love the answer to this question

5/16/2013 4:24:44 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
e_llicit
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (30,920)
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
45, joined Apr. 2012

looks like ops a been professionally butt hurt.

5/16/2013 2:01:31 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

ctothedub
Canoga Park, CA
30, joined May. 2013

It's the same reason that girls say they want a good guy but end up dating that D-Bag that we all love to hate...

5/21/2013 12:54:55 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
eb1967
Henderson, NV
47, joined Apr. 2013

Why do military men have a wrong deception about the Asian way? What happen to the old fashion way?

5/24/2013 8:27:43 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

demure89
Shasta Lake, CA
27, joined May. 2013

Ok, just gonna toss in my two cents because... well because I friggin' can.

There a plenty of men out there that want and respect a good woman. But a good woman is perspective-oriented, and for some men, the same woman who is called a good woman by a few is an ungrateful wh*re to another.

Most men have the same general wants: They want a woman who's not afraid to express her sexuality. They want a woman who will support them in just about anything they do, even if they're minor things. And they especially want a woman who doesn't shame them should they fail to achieve success in what they are trying to accomplish.

To be more blunt with my examples; A nag is seen as a very bad quality. Now, you might be thinking for a moment, "Wait, I don't nag.." Well... you may have been nagging when you don't really know you were.

For a minor issue example, let's say a guy you're dating has been hard on money. He works full time, but due to his situation in life, he's just able to skate by from paycheck to paycheck, despite taking you on dates and buying you things (like cigarettes if you're a smoker). You've offered in the past to help him figure out how he can cut down, but he says he likes the way his life is and doesn't want it to change unless it absolutely needs to. One day, you ask to see his phone so you can make a phone call (because of some reason that your phone's not working, just fill in the blank), and the phone is so outdated because he can't afford a new one that it's running slow. Frustrated, you hand his phone back to him and tell him he needs a new phone. He retorts that he can't afford it because the only upgrade costs him more money than he's able to spare. You snap back with "Well if you'd just let me help you budget, you might have some money!"

Right there, you're nagging... And yes, the above is a personal experience I'm sharing here, so I apologize in advance if I seem a slight amount bitter. But I'm sure the example still rings true.

And there really isn't an excuse for nagging, because there's no excuse for your behavior that doesn't continue with "But if you would just" and then followed by some reason why it's the guy's fault you're acting this way.

TL;DR - Guy's aren't intimidated by good women. Good women are in the eye of the beholder. And it is increasingly difficult to find a good woman.

5/24/2013 8:40:52 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
calypsosocute
Bunkie, LA
56, joined Mar. 2013

I am noticing no one really appreciates any one these days. . Have you said Good Morning to a stranger lately. Thanked your mail carrier? taken time to help a neighbor? I will find a Male/mate friend , companion, Sex God! And I WILL APPRECIATE him as he will me! . . .and i believe in the tooth fairy

5/24/2013 8:58:21 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

demure89
Shasta Lake, CA
27, joined May. 2013

Quote from calypsosocute:
I will find a Male/mate friend , companion, Sex God! And I WILL APPRECIATE him as he will me! . . .and i believe in the tooth fairy

http://memegenerator.net/instance/38161993

6/2/2013 2:17:44 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Oh grow up, if you haven't learned from your past experience to not date that type of man then you're a fool for whinning about it.

There are men and women that use each other and ruin each other. Not everyone is like that. Learn and move on or history will repeat itself.

6/2/2013 8:16:24 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
littlebittwiste
New Lebanon, NY
38, joined May. 2013

terms a man uses called "Hood-Rats Women".

Well for starters I think you lost your mind if you believe the crap you posted - and I DON'T mean to be offensive but seriously.... show me 5 guys on this entire site that have ever heard that term prior to reading this post and I'll be surprized.

Okay now onto your topic question...

Why don't men appreciate a good woman?

We definitely would appreciate a good woman if a good woman by any standards used by men actually existed.

Understand that men who want good women, were forced into shutup mode by the feminist movement. Short of a few submissive men, I don't know any man who would define a good woman the way the feminist movement has redefined it for our society.

Us men who want good women, gave up fighting that cause and settled for what we could find.

Good woman? Where....

show me a woman who cooks for her man, cleans for her man, takes care of her man sexually, and lets HIM be the KING of HIS castle... and I will show you 10,000,000 men who want a good woman.

However don't think for a second this idea of "equal share" and "equal say" and "equal chores" defines a "good woman". Don't think for a second a man's idea of a good woman is the type that bats her eye lashes and says "honest my car is broken your the man can you fix it" and then turns around and says... "get yourself a sandwich I am not your mother/slave/maid/insert word here".

Good women, are lost because the fell for the feminist crap.

Why don't men appreciate good women.... because there are very few left in the world.... and those that are... are vastly living alternative lifestyles of power exchange.

now lets see how many flames an post with some honesty gets.....

[Edited 6/2/2013 8:16:43 PM ]

7/11/2013 6:57:41 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
richardson53051
Menomonee Falls, WI
39, joined Jun. 2013

I appreciate women. They seem to not care then tell me "I broke up with you because you don't appreciate me".

7/11/2013 11:57:15 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

cassie584
Pittsburgh, PA
58, joined Jul. 2013

We should all learn to appreciate each other and stop the finger pointing. Tomorrow is a new day!!

Cassandra

7/23/2013 2:38:13 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
justiine
Virginia Beach, VA
27, joined Jul. 2013

Not ALL, just the vast majority.

7/23/2013 4:45:52 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
darrellkb
Knoxville, TN
57, joined Jun. 2013

I think there are some men that appreciate a good women. but lets look at how satin destored the frist relationship god put on the face of this earth. Read, and understand what that couple did when god ask them why are you hideing. Now these days men see women as sex objects because they revile so much of their body until that what a man go for frist and most men now that it true. You go for body frist in your mind.

7/23/2013 10:16:30 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

luxjure
Chandler, AZ
31, joined Jul. 2013

Because women have lowered their standards and men don't have to work hard or bring to the table what they had to before. With our continuous strive for equality, this is what we asked for, but it is not what we wanted. Men are designed to chase, it makes them bond with us, when we take that away, they act out of their element and we get used. Their is a sharp moral decline going on where women are ALWAYS half naked and open their legs far TOO SOON and TOO EASILY.

Women have major self esteem issues as that try to be perfect like what they see on TV, they try to live the celebrity life. If you forget everything I have said in this forum remember this: MEN KNOW A WOMEN'S WORTH WHEN HE SEES HER, THEY KNOW QUALITY WHEN THEY SEE IT. MEN ARE EXPERTS AT PLAYING ON WOMEN'S EMOTIONS. They learn early on in their life how to play on mommies emotions so they have lots of practice.

If you don't believe me do you own study. Ask a man how they perceive a women from what she says and what is is wearing. They are hunters, if you don't know your worth and play your cards right, you will become a victim.

If a man is undisciplined (exhibits no self control), immature and is not somewhat spiritual, Why would they want a monogamous relationship? If they don't believe in God, how can you expect them to act morally?? They are boundary-less.

Tanya

7/23/2013 10:46:35 AM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

coderdude
Phoenix, AZ
41, joined Jun. 2012

And why don't women appreciate a good man?

Women are just as hung up on looks as men are, especially in this era of choice and easy virtue. No one is encouraged to look beyond looks at the person within, not with television and porn industry depictions of the opposite sex distorting our expectations of what is attractive and desirable.

As far as the whole chase thing, I'm sorry but I just can't agree to that. If a woman rejects my advances it doesn't make me more determined, and I don't think any decent woman should play games with a man's emotions. The whole undisciplined argument can just as easily apply to women as well, so I'm not really sure what your point is, Tanya. It sounds like more of a general issue that both sexes tend to be a product of their social and cultural norms, and only those who reject those norms tend to behave differently.

I also can't agree that most men are intimidated by good women, but I don't think women are intimidated by good men, either.

Maybe they might feel intimidated if they feel inadequate, ie, have lived a shady lifestyle? That I could understand.

[Edited 7/23/2013 10:49:18 AM ]

7/23/2013 12:44:16 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
queenofquirky41
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
45, joined Jul. 2013

Why does the woman have to do all the giving into the man? How about the man does something the woman wants to do? Make it where it is NOT ALL ABOUT HIM. I love musical theater, my daughter been in it since she was 8 and I love a good musical, or a day at d-land. I also do not want to sit and waste a weekend away watching Football. I like Hockey (the Kings rock!!!). The ONLY time I ever just sat and watched football was when my husband was dying and that is what he wanted to watch, I did so cause I loved him like no other. Daddy to my kids. The man I am now dating does not require me to watch football cause he knows it is hard since he likes the same team my late husband liked. That is what it is about. You enjoy a hobby or two of his and he will be a gentleman and oblige you with something you enjoy.

7/23/2013 1:49:08 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
queenofquirky41
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
45, joined Jul. 2013

Quote from coderdude:
And why don't women appreciate a good man?

Women are just as hung up on looks as men are, especially in this era of choice and easy virtue. No one is encouraged to look beyond looks at the person within, not with television and porn industry depictions of the opposite sex distorting our expectations of what is attractive and desirable.

As far as the whole chase thing, I'm sorry but I just can't agree to that. If a woman rejects my advances it doesn't make me more determined, and I don't think any decent woman should play games with a man's emotions. The whole undisciplined argument can just as easily apply to women as well, so I'm not really sure what your point is, Tanya. It sounds like more of a general issue that both sexes tend to be a product of their social and cultural norms, and only those who reject those norms tend to behave differently.

I also can't agree that most men are intimidated by good women, but I don't think women are intimidated by good men, either.

Maybe they might feel intimidated if they feel inadequate, ie, have lived a shady lifestyle? That I could understand.

There are women that look to the content of a man's heart is priceless. I am dating a man cause he has what I want in a man a heart of solid gold. He may not turn heads that is fine with me. We both understand each other and accept each other AS IS. When I am working a graveyard shift I wish I was there with him. By the end of my shift he will have left me a text to drive safely. WE GOOD WOMEN are out there you just got to look and never settle for somebody who plays silly adolescent games with you.

7/23/2013 11:37:45 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

hp9009
Over 1,000 Posts (1,171)
Dalton, GA
44, joined Jun. 2013

To answer the OP

Because women spend their whole life trying to be a man. In my experience people spend more time worring if they are being taken advantage of than actually enjoying a relationship.

Also you must remember if you are not happy without a good woman you will never be happy with one. Reverse that and women will understand why they are not appreciated. Going into a relationship to find appreciation is pretty dumb. If you dont know him as a friend and he does not appreciate you that way...why are you dropping your panties?

7/25/2013 6:34:32 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
wonderwoman321
Conway, AR
42, joined Jul. 2013

Most men are use to having women to treat them bad that when they do find a good one they are scared and dont know how to act and isn't use to it

7/25/2013 7:26:53 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  
thegingeo2
Orlando, FL
31, joined Jul. 2013

It goes both ways to be honest. There's good and bad within every walk of life. You just fixate yourself on all the negative aspects of the male personality. If I was to do that, you'd be calling me a chauvinist or something along those lines. Welcome to the land of double-standards and high expectations! Population: Every woman trying to meet a "good man" on the internet...

7/26/2013 3:21:00 PM Why don't men appreciate a good women ?  

teddysgirl
Visalia, CA
68, joined Jul. 2013

Yep, they are out there in abundance unfortunately.