Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign in

When I arrived, he gave me a big bear hug and I was quickly attracted to him. single ladies in waterloo iowa Invest if you feel the first date went properly adequate and do not usually want to impress at high priced place. Attempt and come across as human on your profile, show you have a sense of humour and interests (don t just say it). amberdoigthorne onlyfans A large proportion of foreign males end up dating Chinese women , and most Chinese males are also extra interested in Chinese girls.

skipthegames sex

According to the organization, the web page is designed so that a no cost account doesn t hinder your use of the internet site you do not require the paid options to use the web site. chat sites melbourne The website matches users with other singles using an algorithm focused on their responses to a questionnaire. So had a buzy day chatting with them haha and some of them asking me out. what does no dot on zoosk mean Possibly, there s one thing about receiving to know somebody completely only via the internet and on the net interactions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/6/2013 6:46:37 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
tercium
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,255)
Hemet, CA
49, joined Nov. 2010

I've been abroad and have never encountered a more fervently religious country than this one. Why is this? Please comment

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/10/2013 9:21:26 AM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
rmk13
Tampa, FL
46, joined Aug. 2012

It's big business here in the United States of Jesus.God and jesus equals big money.Capitalism at it's finest.
It's not just christianity either jewish synagogues are also profiting big time in this country.
Really if you look at it in a rational perspective it is all about money.Tell people what they want to hear by preaching they aren't crazy for believing in imaginary beings,the people will be glad to pay you for it.

3/11/2013 3:54:46 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
vincen916
Sacramento, CA
29, joined Mar. 2013

And also they don't have to pray taxes or anything to the government

3/13/2013 4:04:25 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,612)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008
online now!

Beats me, but one thing's for certain.
It's only a front.

3/14/2013 1:14:22 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from muldoon1959:
It's only a front.

Most of the food banks in my city are sending people away to other municipalities. The excuse? "We don't have enough food." The truth is some of the recipients -those who know who- leave the food pantries with three times the amount allotted to each person.

5/25/2013 7:20:54 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

vicix
Arizona City, AZ
28, joined May. 2013

If you check the most religious areas of the United States and cross-reference it with the areas with the highest use of drugs, it's pretty evident.

5/25/2013 7:45:25 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
40, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from muldoon1959:
It's only a front.

isnt that a Canadian church?

5/25/2013 7:45:49 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
40, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from tercium:
I've been abroad and have never encountered a more fervently religious country than this one. Why is this? Please comment
its obvious this tool has never been to south america, asia or the mid east.

5/26/2013 5:11:06 AM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

wkw1957
Over 1,000 Posts (1,273)
Enterprise, AL
59, joined Jan. 2010

Quote from vicix:
If you check the most religious areas of the United States and cross-reference it with the areas with the highest use of drugs, it's pretty evident.

Also the states with the highest smoking rate, alcoholism rate, teen pregnancy rate, single parenthood rate, domestic violence rate, the list seems to go on and on. I'm unfortunate to live in a state in the top 10 of all those categories.

5/29/2013 5:16:48 AM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

sweetprincess8
Stockton, CA
31, joined Nov. 2012

Most advanced countries focus on science, the USA still technically allows church and state to mingle. Religion has been hard to push out/down because it essentially was a part of "the American way" for a long long time.

6/1/2013 6:45:15 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

whays
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,629)
Payson, AZ
73, joined Nov. 2008

Large Black and Hispanic communities skew the stats. I like the Norwegian stereotype, attends twice, baptism and funeral.

6/6/2013 9:18:11 AM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
jazminxthrice
Ossining, NY
40, joined Jun. 2013

and suppported hitler.

10/24/2013 9:56:20 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
radke666
Greeley, CO
22, joined Oct. 2013

I am not sure...

11/1/2013 9:30:46 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from ozzycrue:
yeah I've lived in Kansas most of my life. People here kill abortion doctors, and protest gay peoples funerals in the name of god. where else in the world does that happen?

Hmmm let's see the middle east, Africa, Asia, south America...just to name a few.

Oh toto Kansas isn't the only f**ked up place in the world.

11/2/2013 5:56:30 AM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from thesslazarus:
Because no one in the world is more fearful and paranoid than the ones who live in the U.S. That's why it's no coincidence that this country is also the most fervent when it comes to guns. Fear is a big money maker.

Home of the brave, indeed.

I guess you never heard of dictatorship then. What the f**k did they teach you in school? I went to high school and college in Florida you're making me ashamed of ever living there. Damn you're an idiot.

11/2/2013 9:45:25 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

totallyloyal4u
Danville, IL
52, joined Dec. 2011

Religion prays on the simple minded people, most of them are called REDNECKS!! if the bible said thou shoult f**k they sister. Rednecks would be set for life!!!!!!!!!

11/3/2013 4:04:38 AM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

I would love to see some of these people try to survive in another country that is worse then our. See how fast some of these uneducated punks will run back home, with their tails between their legs.

Hell try going to the Virgin Islands and try to survive as a local and not a tourist. They don't even have good hospitals

11/3/2013 9:53:55 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

At least I don't talk out my a** all the damn time Mr. Media man.

11/11/2013 8:59:47 AM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
lostinthread
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,793)
Climax, MI
33, joined Aug. 2013

11/13/2013 5:20:50 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Screw trying to quote everything this guy said about me on the phone app, not very scroll friendly....

Anyways the reason why I made that random comment about the V.I. is because many people in this group alone have in their mind this is the worst and the most religious oppression in the world.

I would love to know where did you come to the conclusion that am an atheist hate and I'm a christian. I'm far from both, as I said to the last ignorant fool, I'm allergic to idiots. Everyone here has the right to their own opinion, but if the opinion is unfounded and you don't know jack of what you're talking about your opinion is likea sphincter every has one and it smells.

And you would think by you saying my name multiple time you would know I'm not a christian. And I'm not from Europe, I'm actually from the Caribbean although my ancestors where from Europe, Africa and the middle east, so I guess you weren't far off.

Next time you decide to converse with me, it make an opinion about something do your research so you don't look like an a$$.

1/31/2014 9:23:59 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

belphegor1943
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,461)
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

We aren't even that religious compared to other continents like South America.

2/1/2014 12:41:19 AM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

I think you meant countries in South America. Continent is the landmass.

2/20/2014 9:49:58 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

belphegor1943
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

Quote from azazel4:
I think you meant countries in South America. Continent is the landmass.

No. Well...yeah. Whatever works.

[Edited 2/20/2014 9:52:10 PM ]

2/20/2014 9:58:02 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

belphegor1943
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

Religion shows to be most abundant in the poorest countries.

2/21/2014 12:36:52 AM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

cern_lhc
Danville, KY
62, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from azazel4:
Screw trying to quote everything this guy said about me on the phone app, not very scroll friendly....

Anyways the reason why I made that random comment about the V.I. is because many people in this group alone have in their mind this is the worst and the most religious oppression in the world.

I would love to know where did you come to the conclusion that am an atheist hate and I'm a christian. I'm far from both, as I said to the last ignorant fool, I'm allergic to idiots. Everyone here has the right to their own opinion, but if the opinion is unfounded and you don't know jack of what you're talking about your opinion is likea sphincter every has one and it smells.

And you would think by you saying my name multiple time you would know I'm not a christian. And I'm not from Europe, I'm actually from the Caribbean although my ancestors where from Europe, Africa and the middle east, so I guess you weren't far off.

Next time you decide to converse with me, it make an opinion about something do your research so you don't look like an a$$.

Apparently, goddess of rights, you attended Masterweber College in Florida. I guess that MC offers no courses in logic, English and biology or you chose to skip them. Have you ever heard about "remedial education"?

Now you can feel free to refer to me as a "f**kin' idiot." Go ahead, get right to it!

2/22/2014 8:25:56 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from belphegor1943:
We aren't even that religious compared to other continents like South America.

Don't be so sure...excepting Brazil and Colombia, the other countries are not "that" religious. Argentina and Uruguay, for instance although mostly Catholic only about 20% of their population goes to church.

2/22/2014 8:27:02 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from belphegor1943:
No. Well...yeah. Whatever works.

No, no whatever works. There is a huuuuuuuuge difference between both concepts.

2/22/2014 8:29:38 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from lilly_desmond:
Hold up, hold up, hold up! I'm from SC which is one of the Bible Belt states, and I am an atheist. Just thought I would share that.

They don't know there are many Atheists in the Bible belt...

2/22/2014 10:49:38 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

cern_lhc
Danville, KY
62, joined Aug. 2013

Quote from rmk13:
It's big business here in the United States of Jesus.God and jesus equals big money.Capitalism at it's finest.
It's not just christianity either jewish synagogues are also profiting big time in this country.
Really if you look at it in a rational perspective it is all about money.Tell people what they want to hear by preaching they aren't crazy for believing in imaginary beings,the people will be glad to pay you for it.

You're right on the money, friend. The only nonprofit, educational organization in the country fighting against this nation becoming the United States of Jesus is the Freedom From Religion Foundation in Madison, Wisconsin.
They've got attorneys devoted strictly to stamping out an impending theocracy. For 40 bucks annually you can join and see what religious horrors are being committed daily. They've won so many cases in court that it's amazing. They've used their power to stop an astronomy professor at Ball State University from making Jesus a telescope and prevented another Jesus astronomer from being hired. Just recently they've prevented Iowa State University's hotel from keeping the Wholly Babble in its rooms -- beginning March 1st no more government supported Jesus mythology.

Any atheist who gives a damn will become a member! There are only 160 members in my state and only 20,000 nationally.

Go to FFRF.org and see the benefits that you'll receive and then JOIN!!! FFRF.org!

2/23/2014 9:04:16 AM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from cern_lhc:
Apparently, goddess of rights, you attended Masterweber College in Florida. I guess that MC offers no courses in logic, English and biology or you chose to skip them. Have you ever heard about "remedial education"?

Now you can feel free to refer to me as a "f**kin' idiot." Go ahead, get right to it!

She has been blocked in any forum you can think of; I just unblocked her to put her on her place....and now she is back where she belongs.

2/25/2014 9:25:27 AM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

freereallyfree
New York, NY
73, joined Jul. 2013

The United States only professes to be religious. I'm now 70 and a native New Yorker and have driven cross country yearly at least twice. I am an atheist and have had conversation with religious folks about the bible. Very few people have even a slight clue about what's been written in the bible. I constantly prove them wrong about what the book says.
I also have spent much time overseas and find other cultures laugh at our religiousity. Don't blame me for the word I think either Bill Maher or Steven Colbert came up with the word.

2/26/2014 4:54:35 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

freereallyfree:

Other cultures also laugh at our views on abortion, same sex marriage, education....

7/8/2014 2:49:20 AM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  
ibanez42
Morganfield, KY
46, joined Feb. 2014

Religion has the #1 profit margin of any business closely tied with sex.

9/5/2014 1:40:33 AM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

qudyq
Victoria, BC
62, joined Mar. 2014

I think it has historical roots. Many early imigrants where driven away from Europe because of not-accepted strong religious beliefs. They came to 'America' and created here a higher density of different and strong but somewhat deviant beliefs. This resulted in official acceptance of religious variations.

Today's US inherited these dogmatic worldviews.

9/6/2014 2:23:33 PM Why is the U.S. so religious compared to other countries?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from qudyq:
I think it has historical roots. Many early imigrants where driven away from Europe because of not-accepted strong religious beliefs. They came to 'America' and created here a higher density of different and strong but somewhat deviant beliefs. This resulted in official acceptance of religious variations.

Today's US inherited these dogmatic worldviews.

More than "to inherit"...the religious beliefs were utilized / purposely reinforced by the big guys to keep people under their thumbs.