Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal com

Bickerton, who has run her own PR firm for 15 years, married Brison, an energy trader and analyst, 17 years ago and the couple now lives in Rowayton, Connecticut, with their 3 youngsters, ages 11, 13 and 14. how to hook up in the villages Yes, there is a way to obtain a user s on line status with OkCupid. A lot of necessary dating services claim to be cost free, and then surprise you vital charges for attributes such as contacting other members, comprehensive browsing, viewing profiles or photos, etc. indianapolis bedpage My older sister is dating somebody she met on a dating website and he s beautiful, she d never ever have met an individual like him in a club or wherever.

listcrawler news

It s nonetheless well liked , and the app claims you are two. personals milton Prison is not generally a spot we consider of when we like a date. Plenty of Fish This dating website is Canadian based, but enables customers to communicate with folks from all around the globe. omegle com feedback

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/11/2013 12:35:21 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
handsome_jw1987
Jamaica, NY
30, joined Apr. 2012

Or should I say what is a good man to u?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/24/2013 4:18:18 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
littlefighter12
East Riding of Yorkshire
United Kingdom
29, joined Apr. 2013

I believe that everyone has good in them. But what I like in a man is the feeling that you're safe in his arms.

4/24/2013 6:15:19 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,944)
Oswego, IL
54, joined Jul. 2009

That would change if you ever looked into Charles Manson's bio.

4/24/2013 9:08:10 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
appropriate1
Grand Rapids, MI
52, joined Apr. 2013

A comfortable socialable date for my sons wedding gentlman yo meet and see if he enjoys my company...sexy single mom and fun to professionial lady here those who may know the fifth wheel drag

4/24/2013 9:09:37 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
clyde222
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,217)
Minooka, IL
53, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from littlefighter12:
I believe that everyone has good in them. But what I like in a man is the feeling that you're safe in his arms.

i Agree....Along With Honest, Truthful And Knows How To Be A Man.

4/25/2013 6:55:06 AM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
eveningstarsu
Staunton, VA
59, joined Apr. 2013

Above all honesty, be a man, a John Wayne, manners, the works. Except don't walk like him, he had sissy walk.lol.

4/25/2013 5:51:24 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
karrpilot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,944)
Oswego, IL
54, joined Jul. 2009

That is too funny. Making fun of John Wayne. Actually, his real name was Marion. Maybe that was why.

4/28/2013 3:07:39 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
funzatious2
Louisa, VA
47, joined Mar. 2013

someone comfortable in their own skin, someone who wants peace and contentment as well as love and excitement. I have found my place in life and now want to share.

5/19/2013 10:36:46 AM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  

alexmj83
Aurora, CO
33, joined May. 2013

I'm here

5/20/2013 2:39:19 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from karrpilot:
That would change if you ever looked into Charles Manson's bio.

Hey at least he has interesting music!!! My favorite is Garbage Bump or Garbage Bump why do they call you a garbage dump. I could feed the world with my garbage bump!!! And no I'm not confusing him with Marilyn Mason. Charles was a singer songwriter too!!!

5/23/2013 6:47:33 AM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
valover75
Mapleton, UT
42, joined Apr. 2012

I've found women don't really go for what they really want. Most women I've talked to really are interested in security with the man their with whether that be physical, financial, emotional or spiritual. However, when someone comes a long that fits that bill, they appear to become so intimidated that it really could be that they push them away finding some reason that they aren't interested (which is where you get my favorite line, "You're a nice guy but . . ."). Women tend to say they really want something and then their behaviors indicate something very different. Of course, this is just my observation. I've been observing this type of behavior for the last 10 years in my work.

5/23/2013 10:14:05 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
suzzyboop
Chicago, IL
25, joined May. 2013

Loyalty and respect accompanied by love lots of love

6/21/2013 6:44:14 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
altitude74
Spokane, WA
43, joined Jun. 2013

Someone that means what they say. When they say they love you. They actually mean it. Someone that know matter what has your back, and fights for you. Respects you and never use there love for you use against you. That never lies and definitely isn't going to cheat on you.

6/26/2013 7:38:56 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
joy_4u2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,132)
Fort Payne, AL
54, joined Jun. 2013

Someone who can walk the walk, talk the talk and pray with me. Doesn't have to be a Saint, but don't want a Saint Bernard, either!

A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man has to seek Him to find her. Mayo Angelo

7/1/2013 10:21:56 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
hiddennature30
Fort Worth, TX
35, joined Feb. 2013

I want a man who can do 5 things. Stand with me, stand by me, stand up to me, be honest , and have a job.:l

[Edited 7/1/2013 10:22:23 PM ]

7/4/2013 8:15:36 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
sazur4
Minneapolis, MN
57, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from hiddennature30:
I want a man who can do 5 things. Stand with me, stand by me, stand up to me, be honest , and have a job.:l

This a quotable quote! Thanks for sharing.

7/4/2013 8:42:57 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
bamaprincess101
Gordon, AL
59, joined Jul. 2012

Well I have been accused of being picky even though I don't think so but here it goes. I am looking for the man that is capable of building a life with me and making accomplishments together in life. I want that man that completes me. Someone I love to kiss good morning and good night every day. The man that I can devote all my attention too. A best friend, companion, confidant, and lover. The man I would not want to live without. The one I can trust with my life. He will walk beside me not in front or behind but with me. Someone that I can love unconditionally who is willing to return that love faithfully.

Age Looks and money are of no importance to me if he has all the other qualities although we all have desires and things that attract us to others. I am not attracted to men outside my race, jealous fools, smokers, or with poor personal and dental hygiene. He must be drug and disease free and I prefer that he has no or very little mental defect.

7/6/2013 3:43:15 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
bamaprincess101
Gordon, AL
59, joined Jul. 2012

I do not expect anyone to be perfect nor am I against inter-racial relationships, I just perfer to date white men. I am very selective although I dont intend to check on anyones heredity because I am not going to have anymore children. I am conserned about the health of someone I intend to spend the rest of my life with especially if he has contracted a comunicable disease. I will check the background of anyone lucky enough to be that important. FYI I certainly DO NOT believe in forced sterilization and have no itention of tryig to create a perfect race, it has already been done, its called the human race.

7/6/2013 9:33:12 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  

cassie584
Pittsburgh, PA
59, joined Jul. 2013

bamaprincess

My sentiments as well - I could only wish luck to all of us in our search!

Cassandra

7/12/2013 7:26:38 AM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
bamaprincess101
Gordon, AL
59, joined Jul. 2012

Thanks Cassie.

7/17/2013 3:46:09 AM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
psssshh
Huntington, WV
39, joined Jul. 2013

One that has his shit together, a job,car,doesn't live with mommy at 30.. doesn't try to get you in bed by a few sweet words or a half way decent dinner...one who moves forward in life, I'm mean really, who wants to date for 5-10 years??? should be trustworthy in ALL areas, and doesn't make us look stupid....not to much to ask lol

7/31/2013 1:15:20 AM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
purelife118
Benton, AR
41, joined Jul. 2013

Just like what men want trust, honesty faithfullness, communication being there for them and caring and loving them, prove that all women aren't the same

8/11/2013 1:51:36 AM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
wantfamily
Shawano, WI
40, joined Jul. 2013

I want a man who is honest and who can communicate about all things and of course to be sweet and romantic

8/16/2013 9:14:57 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
menyouyou
Louisville, KY
56, joined Aug. 2013

honesty

8/17/2013 10:05:15 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
lilod
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,074)
Aurora, IL
51, joined Aug. 2012

Quote from valover75:
I've found women don't really go for what they really want. Most women I've talked to really are interested in security with the man their with whether that be physical, financial, emotional or spiritual. However, when someone comes a long that fits that bill, they appear to become so intimidated that it really could be that they push them away finding some reason that they aren't interested (which is where you get my favorite line, "You're a nice guy but . . ."). Women tend to say they really want something and then their behaviors indicate something very different. Of course, this is just my observation. I've been observing this type of behavior for the last 10 years in my work.

I think that what's happening there is that what people (not just women) want and what they are attracted to often differ. Attraction is more immediate and perhaps more powerful, in that it triggers and emotional/physical reaction rather than a rational one.

8/19/2013 4:12:40 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
rick0123
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,201)
Salt Lake City, UT
31, joined Jan. 2012

8/24/2013 8:39:11 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
yankeegal4u
Oklahoma City, OK
48, joined Aug. 2013

I want a man who knows how to be a man and respect the fact that I am a woman. He needs to understand that I am not trying to compete with him, lift the same or more in weight than he does, or expect him to "ogle" every woman who catches his eye! And what I ask for is old-fashioned to some, but simple, hold the door for me, maybe even come around and open it for me when I am about to get out - I unlock the driver side for you before you get in the car. Pulling back my chair is very nice. I don't mind sharing the check on a date, however, a real gentleman wouldn't think of going Dutch!
Women do sometimes because we feel we have to! I also want a man who is not "emotionally constipated, " because of past issues, relationships and other trauma!
When I/you are with the one you care about, you want to know they are "all" there, not just the lower half! I want him to concentrate on me and us, not drama, just us. A man expects a woman's full attention in all things, why shouldn't I expect the same? That's what I like, these are just the desires of one woman; it just seems really hard to find

8/24/2013 8:54:53 PM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  
yankeegal4u
Oklahoma City, OK
48, joined Aug. 2013

That sounds like a scrub lol! There are a whole lot of them out there. The sad part is, some woman will take in that scrub because she doesn't think she can do better! This really isn't a general question with one answer because we aee all so different. I question is really based on what works for that individual or, about the issues you are willing to deal with.

8/26/2013 12:16:46 AM Ladies what do u really want n a man?  

sassycat492
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,614)
Waldorf, MD
56, joined Oct. 2012

Sounds like you are talking about me, I am all those things and can cook/clean, multi task, be humorous but can hold long intellectual conversations. I can be edgy or a homebody, can get dressed up or get down and dirty and clean out the garage. I unfortunately live in the Northeast and intend on staying up this way. Best of luck to you!