Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega classifieds

It will preserve you on your toes, which is a great thing. dating saratoga springs ny Kelly Gonsalves is a multi certified sex educator and connection coach primarily based in Brooklyn, as well as the sex and relationships editor at mindbodygreen. I let cash and the truthful conversations about it develop into a wedge in my partnership. listcrawler mexico Understanding all the tiny items that make your companion them is the essential to forming a lasting bond.

where to go for a hookup

Ahead of the pandemic canceled their plans, she signed up for a regional Turkish dating web page, hoping to plan a date for their brief stint in Istanbul, one thing she had accomplished just before on international trips. craigslist chicago dating site It was fortunate timing, offered that proper ahead of Eric messaged her she was about to pull the plug on Match. D. cityxguide scam Note that this is a premium internet site, and even though some free attributes are readily available, the greatest services like messaging and requesting contacts are paid ones.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/30/2013 3:40:44 PM 3D CG Art, anyone here into it?  
mark_sunnyfield
Hattiesburg, MS
45, joined Mar. 2013

I am self taught, but very serious about it. I use Blender. Thought I'd see who else in DH is into animation.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/31/2013 2:19:18 PM 3D CG Art, anyone here into it?  
mark_sunnyfield
Hattiesburg, MS
45, joined Mar. 2013

Well, not looking too good... anyone out there?

3/31/2013 3:38:45 PM 3D CG Art, anyone here into it?  
sn0w222
Over 1,000 Posts (1,865)
Hyden, KY
44, joined Mar. 2012

Hi, I am into art. I usually do acrylics and I am also into colored pencils.

4/2/2013 6:33:38 PM 3D CG Art, anyone here into it?  
cristhegreat
Imperial Beach, CA
29, joined Oct. 2012

i'm going to start using blender. i previously used 3ds Max but it costs about $3700 for the program and blender is free lol. having used both (just dabbled in blender) i can say you get what you pay for

4/4/2013 12:43:32 PM 3D CG Art, anyone here into it?  
funches
Chicago, IL
62, joined Nov. 2009

4/4/2013 9:15:23 PM 3D CG Art, anyone here into it?  
buckyisback
Sunnyside, WA
41, joined Aug. 2012

It's cool.

4/7/2013 9:08:51 PM 3D CG Art, anyone here into it?  
mistressrococo
Spartanburg, SC
26, joined Feb. 2013

I would love to get into animation but I have no idea how to even get started.

4/8/2013 9:52:32 AM 3D CG Art, anyone here into it?  
funches
Chicago, IL
62, joined Nov. 2009

I've made some of the props using "google sketchup" which you can download the program and use for free http://www.sketchup.com/product/newin8.html

google also have a "google warehouse" where you can find props already made "without texture" that you can download individually when needed http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/

you can use google sketchup to make animation and even movies but you can't animate people unless you green screen them into your google sketchup video, so instead I used another program called "iclone" with avatars that you can program to run jump talk and can even use a picture of yourself to make the avatars look exactly like you or anyone

I've made the above video using "iclone 4" and "3Dxchange" which they allowed me to download for free because they knew once you see what "iclone 5" and "3dxchange 5" can do that you will most certainly buy them because it has camera software that allows you to make your own motion that you can drop and drag onto your avatars among other much needed features

iclone 5 has a 30 day trial version http://www.reallusion.com/ICLONE/

4/10/2013 10:30:09 PM 3D CG Art, anyone here into it?  
mark_sunnyfield
Hattiesburg, MS
45, joined Mar. 2013

Hey , great some folks actually responded, I was beginning to wonder! Mistress you can download Blender for free and order a book like Blender for dummies or Introduction to character animation with Blender off Amazon. The newest build is 2.66, so try to find a book for that version. You can also order dvd tutorials from the Blender website.http://www.blender.org/download
Funches, I have never heard of that software, sounds cool though. If someone can tell me how to post a jpeg , I'll show some of my work.

4/11/2013 12:54:27 PM 3D CG Art, anyone here into it?  

plove1125
Toledo, OH
54, joined Jun. 2011

I was just looking for some advice by you and any other artist out there who can tell how to find some of best underground urban artist & art online

4/11/2013 12:58:37 PM 3D CG Art, anyone here into it?  
mark_sunnyfield
Hattiesburg, MS
45, joined Mar. 2013

That really isn't my thing. I started this thread to talk about 3d computer graphics.

5/1/2013 9:35:43 AM 3D CG Art, anyone here into it?  
trouble820
Lake Arrowhead, CA
62, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from mark_sunnyfield:
Hey , great some folks actually responded, I was beginning to wonder! Mistress you can download Blender for free and order a book like Blender for dummies or Introduction to character animation with Blender off Amazon. The newest build is 2.66, so try to find a book for that version. You can also order dvd tutorials from the Blender website.http://www.blender.org/download
Funches, I have never heard of that software, sounds cool though. If someone can tell me how to post a jpeg , I'll show some of my work.

Maya (3-D animation) is a really good program. It is bundled with the Adobe Suite for about $700.00
Illustrator
Graphic Design
CSS
Photoshop

5/3/2013 7:45:07 PM 3D CG Art, anyone here into it?  
mark_sunnyfield
Hattiesburg, MS
45, joined Mar. 2013

Yeah, I know Maya is good, really the industry standard from what I heard. I use Blender because it is free, I can't afford Maya right now.