Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

nyc hookups

After noticing and commenting on a image of her daughter, the guy produced a comment about how he lately taught his own all about masturbation. bay city mi personals We try to companion with quite a few of the providers that we review. He only sabotages circumstances when he seriously likes someone, he tells me, pointedly. megafuckbook review On October 7th, John asked me to be his girlfriend—with a typo! I still have the screenshot and tease him about it to this day.

mega personal meet now

Just recently I started searching at dating internet sites, but pals are saying I m not ready. casual dating los angeles On this web page you can locate details about what dating coaching is, no matter whether or not dating coaching is correct for you, how much dating coaching costs, and far more. It is the biggest neighborhood exactly where people today of South Asia, North India & all main Indian regions come up & get pleasure from offline or on the internet dating. ldsplanet delete account Getting hope in the factors I can have certainty for, or that are nevertheless on the horizon, despite there being a distinct path of taking there.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/2/2013 9:16:26 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
dariusjudahh
Brodheadsville, PA
22, joined Mar. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/4/2013 6:56:36 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
no_mo_bbys4me
Hudson, FL
45, joined Apr. 2013

ok, i've accessed the "living bible" the "king james" and the "NIV".
i've read all the verses you've listed in all three versions.
Nowhere do any of them in any text mention anything about race.
NOWHERE.......
It seems to me that your attempting to use scripture to promote racial hatred.
Shame on you....

4/8/2013 7:16:48 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
reality_check3
Hudson, FL
45, joined Apr. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

4/9/2013 6:21:00 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

My Jesus was Jew! Go figure.

4/9/2013 6:21:14 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

4/9/2013 10:08:14 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
no_mo_bbys4me
Hudson, FL
45, joined Apr. 2013

Give'em a lil scripture cupocheer, something about bigitry, maybe a lil som about love thy brother,.......

4/11/2013 4:20:10 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
no_mo_bbys4me
Hudson, FL
45, joined Apr. 2013

Quote from 12bthateam:
If that's the case y is he white on every image and have Roman clothes on?

Because thats when those depictions were created.
And the Roman Cathlic Church was then and is still to this day well known for
makeing changes to anything that thretens their athority,and seat of power.

Again, I say, It doesn't matter what his skin color was.
Only his teachings.

4/12/2013 1:39:07 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
dariusjudahh
Brodheadsville, PA
22, joined Mar. 2013

Jesus was black my brother, and the so called African Americans ruled Europe for a thousand years. We had photos of the true Jesus, but these other nations got back in power during the renaissance era in the 1400s. Now during that time they took our images down and made their own images and they made caseare Borgia as Jesus. Jesus was not a white man. Your people don't want to go by race anymore bc you know your fate according to the bible. So you decided to go by land. The bible does talk about race when it mentions Israel, edom, Ishmael, etc. that's race bc that's our forefathers, so when it mentions a name like that it means the whole race. White people come from Esau.........As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. (Romans 9:13 KJV)

God Hates Esau but he loves Jacob and Jacob is where the Latinos, blacks and native Indians come out of, we are the descendants of Jacob.

And here's proof that Jesus was indeed a black man and that he indeed had a race.

For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood. (Hebrews 7:14 KJV)

Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. (Revelation 1:2, 14, 15 KJV)

His race was juda tribe who the people ignorantly call themselves African Americans and his skin color was like brass burned in a furnace which is black!

4/14/2013 12:19:03 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
mght_b_th1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,405)
Hudson, FL
45, joined Apr. 2013

mmmnn, I'm sorry, but BRASS when super heated, like in a kiln,or furnace,or smelting pot turns a golden/red color.
Not black.
Learned that one in "Intro-science 101" in the nineth grade.
And being that I smelt brass on a fairly regular basis, I'm willing to say with complete
certanty that I'm right on this one.

Just a thought here,
Maybe you might concider opening a 9th grade science book some time.
or perhaps you might consider actually smelting down some brass yourself, you know.
In an attempt to prove me wrong.

And as I've stated before,and am stateing again,
It really doesn't matter what Jesus skin color was. Only his teachings.

4/14/2013 12:30:59 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
dariusjudahh
Brodheadsville, PA
22, joined Mar. 2013

Quote from mght_b_th1:
mmmnn, I'm sorry, but BRASS when super heated, like in a kiln,or furnace,or smelting pot turns a golden/red color.
Not black.
Learned that one in "Intro-science 101" in the nineth grade.
And being that I smelt brass on a fairly regular basis, I'm willing to say with complete
certanty that I'm right on this one.

Just a thought here,
Maybe you might concider opening a 9th grade science book some time.
or perhaps you might consider actually smelting down some brass yourself, you know.
In an attempt to prove me wrong.

And as I've stated before,and am stateing again,
It really doesn't matter what Jesus skin color was. Only his teachings.

For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood. (Hebrews 7:14 KJV)

Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up. (Jeremiah 14:2 KJV)

4/14/2013 10:34:35 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
mght_b_th1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,405)
Hudson, FL
45, joined Apr. 2013

man, ya know, I'm sorry to have to educate you young man, but you've left me with lil option.

Try reading Hebrews 7: 12-16 Instead of only 7:14.
Then you will see that it's talking about how Jesus priesthood was validated by changeing the laws of that age.
And not about Jesus race.
NICE TRY.

And Jeremiah 14:2,,,, Try reading 1-6...
The term "postrateing them selves upon the ground"
What that means is that the people were causeing themdelves to bleed upon the ground.
There by makeing the ground blackend.
Again NICE TRY.

Neither of these are about the race of Jesus.

BTW, I'm not even a Christian. and I can see how convaluted/and delusional the twists your attempting are.

and once again,
it doesn't matter what his skin color was.
Only thing that matters is his teachings.

4/15/2013 9:00:43 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
mght_b_th1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,405)
Hudson, FL
45, joined Apr. 2013

I've taken the time,this morning,to reread this thred of yours.
Do you know what I've discovered??

I've discovered that each and every one of the scriptures that you've sited as
"proof" of Jesus race has been dispelled,and disproven.
(via 3 different versions of the Bible)(The KING JAMES,The NIV,and the Living Bible)

Now, admitedly, It is a probability that Jesus was, perhaps of ARIBIC geneoligy.
Given the geographic location.

But to claim him to have been either Black,or White is nothing short of racial ignorance.

This haveing been said, This is the last time I'm going to bother with this thred.

I harbor no ill will for you, nor your rederic.
After all,I prefer to educate false profits over argueing with real ones.

Good luck to you young man.

4/15/2013 1:23:50 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
dariusjudahh
Brodheadsville, PA
22, joined Mar. 2013

Look man I'm not here for you, only for Israel

4/15/2013 1:45:24 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
mght_b_th1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,405)
Hudson, FL
45, joined Apr. 2013

well, perhaps you should have considered not posting in an open forum, where the entire world could read your babble......and make intelligent comments at will.

Did you really think that this crap would go unchallenged???

surely not......

4/15/2013 4:16:51 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Her you ignorant fool, have you ever met a latino we are like very very mixed race. Like for example Puerto Roxana are Spanish from Spain, African, and Taino which were the natives. Some Spanish were Moors which they were middle eastern people Muslim/Jewish which also makes us part middle eastern too. Good knows how many other mixes are in latino race. It's very impossible to pin point were we originated so you can't say we were from that tribe cause we are melting pot

4/15/2013 4:22:15 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

dammit to hell auto correct. It's Puerto Rican

4/15/2013 10:08:13 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
mght_b_th1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,405)
Hudson, FL
45, joined Apr. 2013

Ohhh, you been schooled...........

4/15/2013 10:09:23 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
romello369
Over 1,000 Posts (1,090)
Las Vegas, NV
33, joined Dec. 2012

"The heroes & people of the Bible were primarily Black African people." "If the original Jews were Black, where did white Jews come from?" "The European Khazars became “Jews” in 740 A.D."

4/16/2013 2:06:48 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
mght_b_th1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,405)
Hudson, FL
45, joined Apr. 2013

I've soken with more than a few Jews over the years.
FYI;
From what I've been able to gather, they see themselves as not only a religion, but as a seperate race as well.

So, to call them either white,or black would be nothig short of an insult to any Jew.

Just sayin.

4/17/2013 3:20:46 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
ne88cowboy1
Winfield, KS
46, joined Jan. 2013

First of all Jesus was a Jew. Not a black man. I have been to the holy land. I have never seen a black man there. The Jewish people are white!

5/6/2013 5:18:52 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
nature_boy_1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Houston, TX
42, joined Dec. 2012

Dariusjudah didn't lie. He simply didn't go further and deeper enough to hit it home about the Hebrew Israelites being blacks.....especially the House of Judah.

The Doubters like to say that it doesn't matter what color Jesus was, just his teaching.

Well, if that is so, why is he still depicted as a White man with long straight hair and blue eyes?

In Revelation, he was described as having woolly hair; white as snow and feet of brass, as if burnt in a furnance.

Some interprets that to mean, "red" ----- why would a Prophet describes a man as "red" when that isn't a human color?? The color "burnt brass" is a dark to black color.

The fact doubters are ignorant of this fact, exposes their own racial ignorance.

They claim Jesus is a Jew. Do you know what's a Jew from a Hebrew? A Jew is a person of Judean, of antiquity Israel. Those that live in Juduea were Jews.

Doesn't mean they were, "Hebrews." Just Jews. Why? Because they was living in the land NOT theirs (and became converts to the Hebrew faith) when the Hebrews were coming out of their captivity, back to their homeland.

The Pharisees and Sudducess were famous non-Hebrew, Jews. They claim Abraham as their forefather and that they never been in bondage to no man.

A dead giveway in light of the fact the real Hebrews have been slaved/bondaged several times throughout their history and even to this day, living in the land of their captives.

The Pharisees and Sudducess were most likely of the Caucasian stock and NOT the Hebrews of the Ham/Shem stock but of Japheth.

Thus why they are called, Khazars, usurpers of the true Hebrews and have been living a lie to this day;claiming a heritage that is not theirs but a counterfeit people misrepresenting themselves as the biblical Hebrews while masquarading as "jews."

The Black Hebrews of the Bible have a history that proves they were Black. The OP cited several scriptures. There's another by Job:

"My skin is black unto me."

Here's another by Yah (God) Himself:

Amos 9:7--

"O Israel art not thou as the Ethiopians unto me? O Israel."

Would Whites/Jews/Middle-Easterners be depicted as "Ethiopians"??? Not even close! The Hebrews were BLACK and you better get that through your racist, ignorant heads.

You look at the ancient walls of Egypt, and despige attempts by ghe Caucasians to erase the pictorials on Egypt' walls, the Egytians and the Hebrewd were depicted as BLACKS, again.

The ancidnt statues of the Pharoahs are depicted as Blacks as well. I can go on and on with ancient history showing a civilization erected and own by Blacks.

I hope the Doubters put away their racial ignorance and embrace the facts/truths about the Hebrews being a totally Black black tribes of families from Abraham to Jacob (Israel). And our Lord, Jesus, was of the tribe of Judah....a Black tribe. Therefore, he too, was Black!

6/1/2013 5:32:28 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  

xashax
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,536)
Union, NH
45, joined May. 2009

Quote from ne88cowboy1:
First of all Jesus was a Jew. Not a black man. I have been to the holy land. I have never seen a black man there. The Jewish people are white!

Are you saying that there is not one black person living in all of Israel? That's a little difficult to believe. It's the Middle East, not Nebraska sir.

6/2/2013 7:04:04 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  

smokeynbudz2
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,250)
Westland, MI
28, joined Feb. 2013

Lets not be stupid..... jesus wasn't white he was a jew !!!! he was a dark skinned man like all men who lived out in the hot desert in the sun . To say he was black is foolish and blasphemy. It says you are not to worship any gravein image, any picture of him anything of him other than his spirit .
Quote from xashax:
Are you saying that there is not one black person living in all of Israel? That's a little difficult to believe. It's the Middle East, not Nebraska sir.

Yous sound like a fool!!! Don't you dare try to tell anyone what jesus was..... you are like the jews who were freed from Egypt and when moses was on the mount and came down they were already worshiping a gravein image ..... don't you dare try to bring people down with you

[Edited 6/2/2013 7:06:22 AM ]

6/2/2013 7:08:12 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  

smokeynbudz2
Westland, MI
28, joined Feb. 2013

You FOOLS the philistines may have been black like Samuel, Jesus however was not ....

Women above me you look like a devil ...

[Edited 6/2/2013 7:08:55 AM ]

6/2/2013 8:06:36 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
41, joined Nov. 2012

I remember being 20 something and knowing it all. those were the days...

6/2/2013 9:41:34 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Hell's Bells, Goose --- be my age and do know it all and I can go take a nap.

6/3/2013 3:29:10 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  

smokeynbudz2
Westland, MI
28, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from usillygoose:
I remember being 20 something and knowing it all. those were the days...

Do you remember being 37 and still thinking you do ?

6/3/2013 3:34:34 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
synz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,781)
Columbus, IN
36, joined Feb. 2011

Religious beliefs and dis sessions can be a heated argument, I ask please keep this at a civil respectable level please.

6/3/2013 3:38:35 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  

smokeynbudz2
Westland, MI
28, joined Feb. 2013

The word of the lord is civil, to deny his word is to be uncivil

6/3/2013 3:42:03 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
synz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,781)
Columbus, IN
36, joined Feb. 2011

Civil and respectable is human trait of free will. A request from another human being not in the name of the lord but in compassion to choose to respect others and try to see all points of view...eve. if you don't agree with it does not mean they deserve to be bashed. You chose your belief by your reasoning and they chose theirs.

6/3/2013 4:15:52 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
41, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from synz:
Religious beliefs and dis sessions can be a heated argument, I ask please keep this at a civil respectable level please.
no

6/4/2013 4:27:04 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  

smokeynbudz2
Westland, MI
28, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from synz:
Civil and respectable is human trait of free will. A request from another human being not in the name of the lord but in compassion to choose to respect others and try to see all points of view...eve. if you don't agree with it does not mean they deserve to be bashed. You chose your belief by your reasoning and they chose theirs.

I choose my belief because I know, You're like these new age cowardly priests preaching false knowledge just so they don't offend, don't like gods word to bad

[Edited 6/4/2013 4:27:17 AM ]

6/4/2013 4:40:22 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
mr_crowley
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

Op you're dumb as a f**king rock

6/4/2013 10:30:20 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

The OP has left the building.

6/5/2013 7:31:29 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
41, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from cupocheer:
The OP has left the building.

Seems like they always leave us, don't they?

6/5/2013 12:32:53 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

Yep. And just when I was going to relate a story about being a Hebrew.

6/5/2013 3:15:11 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
iron__man20
Over 1,000 Posts (1,133)
Moreno Valley, CA
33, joined Mar. 2013

Israelites were GODs chosen before, but now we all can be if we accept tha tru living GOD and inherit tha water of life from tha spirit and the bride... Revelation 22:17

6/8/2013 12:57:05 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
ne88cowboy1
Winfield, KS
46, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from xashax:
. No im saying that. You don't see black Jews there you retart. The blacks you see over there are the worthless Muslims.

6/9/2013 1:22:54 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
dro357
Moreauville, LA
26, joined Apr. 2013

No, we are all YAH's chossen!! In Hebrew names are important..We all have to call on his true name not pagon titlles,to be saved.( YAHSUA HA MESIAH)which is yahahua the messiah.And Yahshua meaning Yah's Salvation.

6/12/2013 2:58:43 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  

talonn1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Jensen Beach, FL
43, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from dariusjudahh:
Jesus was black my brother, and the so called African Americans ruled Europe for a thousand years. We had photos of the true Jesus, but these other nations got back in power during the renaissance era in the 1400s. Now during that time they took our images down and made their own images and they made caseare Borgia as Jesus. Jesus was not a white man. Your people don't want to go by race anymore bc you know your fate according to the bible. So you decided to go by land. The bible does talk about race when it mentions Israel, edom, Ishmael, etc. that's race bc that's our forefathers, so when it mentions a name like that it means the whole race. White people come from Esau.........As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. (Romans 9:13 KJV)

The only African Americans are here in America. The PC bullshit has clouded your eyes.

God Hates Esau but he loves Jacob and Jacob is where the Latinos, blacks and native Indians come out of, we are the descendants of Jacob.

And here's proof that Jesus was indeed a black man and that he indeed had a race.

Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. (Revelation 1:2, 14, 15 KJV)

His race was juda tribe who the people ignorantly call themselves African Americans and his skin color was like brass burned in a furnace which is black!

6/12/2013 3:06:47 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  

talonn1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Jensen Beach, FL
43, joined Feb. 2012

The only African Americans are here in America. The PC bullshit has clouded your eyes.

God doesn't hate anyone.
Natives are Asians.
There is really no such thing as Latinos as you mean them.
Latin is a language base. Italian French and Romanian are included.
The Puerto Ricans are mainly taino Indian and Spanish .

[Edited 6/12/2013 3:08:27 PM ]

6/12/2013 3:11:01 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  

talonn1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,902)
Jensen Beach, FL
43, joined Feb. 2012

You lost all credibility by calling people living in the middle east African Americans.

6/12/2013 7:15:47 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
mr_crowley
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (17,692)
Aynor, SC
49, joined Feb. 2009

op you're dumb as a f**kin rock

6/14/2013 1:19:14 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
cupocheer
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

I like reading this thread. It is so humorous!

6/17/2013 10:49:52 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  

avcar76
Fairfield, OH
40, joined May. 2013

If Jesus was black, then what was God? So that means God was black. Then why aren't black people running the world, instead of whites. You sir are an idiot. Put the crack pipe down. Lol!!

6/19/2013 4:57:48 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
usillygoose
Over 2,000 Posts (3,514)
Cicero, IL
41, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from avcar76:
If Jesus was black, then what was God? So that means God was black. Then why aren't black people running the world, instead of whites. You sir are an idiot. Put the crack pipe down. Lol!!

We'll see come Judgement Day...
Can't wait to see your face! LOL

6/29/2013 10:54:49 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
kashum
Boiling Springs, PA
53, joined Sep. 2012

Quote from dariusjudahh:

They had cameras back then to take pictures of Jesus? Can we see them...can we? Please! Actually, it's more likely that Jesus was Middle Eastern not African. There is an African connection through Ethiopia by way of King Solomon's son I believe.

Between 3k to 2k BC Puerto Rico was settled by the Ortoiroid people. Later between 430 BC and 1000 AD was the Saladoid and Arawak indians. By the time of Chris Columbus the dominant culture was the Taino people. Where again does the tribe of Judah fit in?

7/3/2013 5:14:11 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
83loner
Houston, TX
34, joined Jan. 2013

Dear friends,let us love one another,for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God. Whoever does not love does not know God,because God is LOVE... 1John 4 : 7-8... everything else will be proven @ His return...

7/8/2013 2:50:07 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
diamondfield
Saugerties, NY
36, joined Jun. 2013

The elect are angels! Not a race of people! Angels!

7/8/2013 2:52:39 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
diamondfield
Saugerties, NY
36, joined Jun. 2013

All nations are saved! God wants people who are for their nations,America is nation! By the way again.the elect isreal are angels,one hundred and fourty four! Angels,not a skin color of people!

7/8/2013 2:58:40 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
diamondfield
Saugerties, NY
36, joined Jun. 2013

Old isreal,they are from begining of bible,the hosts of heavens! The Angels,they are again at end in revalations mourning over Babylon! Zion is from beginning! She is at the end in revalations as well.again.the elect are the Angels!

7/8/2013 3:32:52 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
diamondfield
Saugerties, NY
36, joined Jun. 2013

Besides that! Salvation is for all!!! All as in everyone.not just people of color.the one fourty four are angels! They are ruling,they ruled the thousand,and rule forever,god choosen them himself.the word of god searches ur heart,god reveals his to the world! Take down your post! It is aggainst the white race! Which condrodicts that there are kings of the white race

7/10/2013 2:13:06 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
bblovee
Portage, OH
26, joined Dec. 2012

The Most High's name is Yahuah. & His son Yahusha. Not Jesus! But you definitely are right about the True Israelites being black. You're not an idiot! People are just ignorant. It's plan as day if you can open your eyes & mind. Blacks are the most hated people on the earth! & It's not just because we're black. That's the most ridiculous thing!!They match the "bible" perfectly. No other race matches it.(Deuteronomy 28) Do your research people. Yes everybody can be saved & have salvation. But you gotta awake up first! Please come out of "Her" & leave those PAGAN TRADITIONS. It's not worth it!! Shalom!

7/10/2013 2:22:26 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
bblovee
Portage, OH
26, joined Dec. 2012

. . .

[Edited 7/10/2013 2:23:32 AM ]

7/11/2013 10:56:49 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
ucntplzvry1
Huntsville, AR
70, joined May. 2013

Jesus has no skin color because he's a MYTH!

Go get your screws tightened they're way too loose.

7/21/2013 11:05:49 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
diamondfield
Saugerties, NY
36, joined Jun. 2013

The seed is the word! Not flesh by the way,in new jresalem Jesus lights it,with light,he's not a black man lighting the city,god choosen the chossen by their hearts,that's how they were chosen,not by skin color.the chosen are angels! God of the bible says who is ruling with him,he doesn't say all black Hispanic etc are who he choosen,like I said the elect are angels! They are the ones doing the harvest in revalations,and they witnessed!

7/25/2013 7:51:22 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  

jazmatazz
Redding, CA
32, joined Apr. 2013

I don't remember reading that. Might want to put that meth pipe down and read that shit again bro.

8/14/2013 8:22:33 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
67, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from dariusjudahh:
Jesus was a black man from the tribe of Judah. Israel was a man walking the planet before it was a country. Now that man Israel had 12 sons. The 12 sons he had are the forefathers of the native Indians. Hispanics and blacks. I will use 2 nationalities for example. The negroes and the Puerto Ricans. If you go back all the way through your family tree the first ever so called negro was Judah all the negroes came from Judah. Now all the Puerto Ricans came from a man name ephraim. Ephraim was the first ever Puerto Rican. Ephraim and Judah were blood brothers!!! Descendants of ephraim belong to the tribe of ephraim. Along with all the other 11 brothers they would belong to a tribe. This is very important because we are gods chosen. He has huge plans for us! The bible says that all other nations will be our hand maids and hand servants for what they did to us. They destroyed our history and blinded us to who we really are. If you love what I'm saying and your finding out our true identity and you want to know more give me a call. 5707804956 I hope I have awakened you!!! Because there is much more! All praises AHAYAH bahashem yahshiyah he's coming back for war!!! And he's coming to save Israel!!! We are the true Israelites!!' We are the true Jews!!!!! And we are the true gods chosen people!! Read Deuteronomy 7:6 and genesis 27:29 and Isaiah 14:1 and Jeremiah 31:1 I love you Israel!!!

LOLOL

You're an idiot.

8/16/2013 3:08:32 PM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
atlxx
Clarkston, GA
33, joined Dec. 2011

Lol

8/17/2013 12:47:25 AM Blacks, Hispanics, Natives you are Hebrew Israelites. Gods chosen!  
chriscross1993
Fredericksburg, VA
24, joined Jul. 2013

the Jews are the Antichrist. and the white man is supreme