Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is rubmaps legit

You need to have to figure out the distinction between the compromises that will maintain you up at evening and the locations exactly where you can stretch to accommodate a various perspective, says Lin. gay columbia md This may possibly sound like a regular query but asking about herhobbiesnot only offers you an notion of the types of points she likes, and it can also assist you see if you both share the identical interests. At EliteSingles, we can support you obtain a compatible partner from Europe for a significant connection. nyc listcrawler Considering of asking her to be my girlfriend this weekend and also have box of chocolates to give her for Halloween? Plus, Brits reveal how to have the best first date such as acquiring three drinks and complementing your companion twice.

skipthegames chat

SHE SAID– My husband encountered this on a fair quantity of dates pre me. kankakee personals Shortly just after meeting him, it was apparent that the night would likely go badly. Though it may well seem weird to talk openly about an ex, you have to acknowledge that you had lives before meeting 1 an additional, in particular if it helps you stay clear of making the identical blunders. meet up pof Right after all, dating is about meeting up face to face, hearing their voice, drinking in their smell and feeling their touch.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/4/2013 4:33:26 AM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  
texastaurus67
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,892)
Universal City, TX
50, joined Feb. 2013

Especially for a single-serve blender

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/7/2013 4:31:51 AM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  

2plushy4ever
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,417)
Mishawaka, IN
50, joined May. 2009

I have an immersion blender and make smoothies quite often-- I pretty much always have some frozen whole ripe bananas in my freezer...

I'm trying to incorporate Coconut Oil into my diet since it has SO many health benefits It helps with: weight loss, thyroid function, among other things and is showing promise for the treatment of Alzheimer's. (I use it externally as a moisturizer too)

http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/80-uses-for-coconut-oil/

I made this smoothie the other day-- there is a trick to adding coconut oil to smoothies since it's solid below 76 degrees. You need to melt the oil and stream it into your smoothie slowly while you run the blender. We get really good Coconut Oil from Tropical Traditions http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/ but you can get it from the store-- you want it to be good quality-- preferably Organic. Expeller pressed coconut oil can be used for anything. It does not have a coconutty smell of taste. Virgin coconut oil tastes coconutty and is great for cooking and baking where you want that flavor. Food grade should always be used.

TROPICAL SMOOTHIE-- SO delicious! Nice and thick from the coconut oil and the protein in the yogurt keeps hunger at bay. This made about 2 good size servings (I blended it all up in a pitcher)

Blend together:

2 very ripe bananas
1/2 a can of pineapple chunks with half of the juice
3/4 Cup of vanilla Greek yogurt
1 Cup of milk
1 heaping Tbs of Xylitol or Stevia (all natural calorie free sweetener)

Once the banana/pineapple/yogurt/milk/sweetener is blended-- slowly stream in your melted Coconut Oil while blending on high (I used about 2 Tbs and it only took 30 seconds in the microwave to melt it)

JUICY PEACH SMOOTHIE-- Can't wait for fresh peaches to make this one! The graham cracker adds a nice taste and helps thicken up the smoothie. This makes about 2 good size servings (I blended it all up in a pitcher)

2 fresh peaches-- peeled and cut into chunks
2 Tbs of peach or apricot ALL fruit spread or jam
3/4 Cup V8 Fusion Peach/Mango fruit and vegetable juice blend
1/2 Cup of milk
1 whole graham cracker (4 sections) broken up

Place all ingredients in a pitcher and blend with an immersion blender or use a standard blender.

4/7/2013 6:05:46 PM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  
texastaurus67
Universal City, TX
50, joined Feb. 2013

Thank you for the recipes.

4/7/2013 10:06:24 PM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  

jb773
Carrollton, TX
34, joined Mar. 2013

if you want something easy, what I do for me and my kids in the mornings is frozen yogurt, frozen fruit, and then a little bit of mio to add extra flavor and a little sweetness. I also put protein powder in it but that's mainly for the kids

4/8/2013 9:21:40 AM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  
texastaurus67
Universal City, TX
50, joined Feb. 2013

Thanks jb. I'll have to try that sometime.

4/15/2013 8:51:15 PM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  
wazfiregirl
Howell, MI
49, joined Apr. 2013

handful of frozen strawberries, a scoop of whey powder, couple plops of yogurt, and about a 1/2 or so of kefir..blend until smooth (but put the whey powder at the very end- or the volume gets a little out of hand). I have to adjust it to fill one of my double walled cups with a straw. But it is chocked full of protein!

[Edited 4/15/2013 8:52:02 PM ]

4/18/2013 5:07:58 PM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  

2plushy4ever
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,417)
Mishawaka, IN
50, joined May. 2009

This product adds a nice flavor and extra nutrition to smoothies-- it has protein, calcium, vitamins, minerals and fiber to keep you full longer (vanilla or chocolate-- comes in sugar free as well but I don't like artificial sweeteners)

Here's a yummy one-- CREAMY ORANGE/CANTALOUPE SMOOTHIE

1 Cup of diced Cantaloupe
1 packet Carnation Breakfast Essentials-- Vanilla
1/2 Cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 Cup Orange juice

Whiz it all up with an immersion or regular blender.

*NOTE*

I use the Vanilla or Chocolate flavor with coffee and a splash of flavored creamer for a great morning iced coffee with an added boost of: protein, calcium, vitamins/minerals and fiber to keep hunger at bay!

Here's a fave-- COCONUT MOCHA ICED COFFEE

1 Cup really strong coffee
1 packet Carnation Breakfast Essentials-- Chocolate
2 Tbs Almond Joy flavor liquid creamer

Mix all well till powder is incorporated-- Add ice cubes and Enjoy!

[Edited 4/18/2013 5:09:30 PM ]

4/24/2013 4:07:26 PM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  
glabra
Springfield, OR
30, joined Nov. 2012

1 Bannana
1/2 cup mixed frozen berries
1 spoonful almond butter
1/2 an Avocado (Sounds weird but it does awesome stuff to the texture)
Equal parts yogurt and orange juice to get it to the volume I want

I like those recipes above me though. Great ones to steal try when I get the chance.

4/27/2013 5:13:47 PM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  
visalusgirl
Lobelville, TN
59, joined Feb. 2013

Try mixing fruit with almond milk vanilla is good. always add about 4-5 ice cubes this will speed up your metabolism. I am on a strawberry kick.

4/27/2013 7:06:36 PM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  
cupocheer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (252,261)
Assumption, IL
68, joined May. 2010

banana
strawberries
unflavored fat free yogurt

blender

6/3/2013 12:29:45 AM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  

arlynetx
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,217)
Houston, TX
41, joined Feb. 2013

For diabetics who cannot have bananas my suggestion is use strawberries, blueberries and blackberries with non-fat yogurt, almond or coconut milk, and ice cubes. I think coconut milk is the best plus you can get the milk without sugar and still get a great flavor without all the sugar. If you add avocado I hear it makes it thicker.

6/12/2013 8:44:59 PM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  

scgirl6113
Glasgow, KY
48, joined Jan. 2012

When you mentioned the coconut oil I found one online that is really good. It is a cup of good coffee a tsp. of coconut oil and if you want it sweet use a cup of coconut sugar and blend.

6/15/2013 10:34:58 PM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  
kyledoubleu
Santa Monica, CA
36, joined Jun. 2013

never add any acids to smoothies. acid tends to break down the nutritional value by basically cooking seen in forms like ceviche.

6/18/2013 7:24:22 PM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  

robin0109
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,218)
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

Coffee Smoothie

>Ingredients
* 3 TBS instant coffee (adjust to taste)
* 1/4 cup hot water
* 3/4 cup milk
* 1 cup ice
* Sweeten to taste
* whipped topping

>How to make it
* Dissolve coffee into hot water
* Add milk and sweeten to taste (Add more sugar because ice will dillute)
* Pour milk mixture and ice into blender until smooth
* Pour into glasses and top with whipped topping

[Edited 6/18/2013 7:24:41 PM ]

7/7/2013 5:09:05 PM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  
bboyonwax
Breckenridge, CO
42, joined Jul. 2013

Add soy lecithin (non gmo) of course. Makes smoothies super creamy and is a great suppliment to take everyday.

7/17/2013 11:24:03 PM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  
sherrilynn67
Washington, MO
49, joined May. 2013

Coco express coconut smoothie:

Coconut milk
Cream of coconut
Ice

Add equal parts of coconut milk and cream of coconut, add ice and puree.

Best smoothie ever straight from St. Marteen in the Virgin Islands.

7/19/2013 10:31:42 AM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  

robin0109
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,218)
Cincinnati, OH
35, joined Feb. 2013

Quote from sherrilynn67:
Coco express coconut smoothie:

Coconut milk
Cream of coconut
Ice

Add equal parts of coconut milk and cream of coconut, add ice and puree.

Best smoothie ever straight from St. Marteen in the Virgin Islands.

Couldnt you just use ice and coconut milk?

8/13/2013 10:55:45 PM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  
tango159
Gainesville, FL
36, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from 2plushy4ever:
I have an immersion blender and make smoothies quite often-- I pretty much always have some frozen whole ripe bananas in my freezer...

I'm trying to incorporate Coconut Oil into my diet since it has SO many health benefits It helps with: weight loss, thyroid function, among other things and is showing promise for the treatment of Alzheimer's. (I use it externally as a moisturizer too)

I made this smoothie the other day-- there is a trick to adding coconut oil to smoothies since it's solid below 76 degrees. You need to melt the oil and stream it into your smoothie slowly while you run the blender. We get really good Coconut Oil from Tropical Traditions http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/ but you can get it from the store-- you want it to be good quality-- preferably Organic. Expeller pressed coconut oil can be used for anything. It does not have a coconutty smell of taste. Virgin coconut oil tastes coconutty and is great for cooking and baking where you want that flavor. Food grade should always be used.

TROPICAL SMOOTHIE-- SO delicious! Nice and thick from the coconut oil and the protein in the yogurt keeps hunger at bay. This made about 2 good size servings (I blended it all up in a pitcher)

Blend together:

2 very ripe bananas
1 Cup of milk

Once the banana/pineapple/yogurt/milk/sweetener is blended-- slowly stream in your melted Coconut Oil while blending on high (I used about 2 Tbs and it only took 30 seconds in the microwave to melt it)

JUICY PEACH SMOOTHIE-- Can't wait for fresh peaches to make this one! The graham cracker adds a nice taste and helps thicken up the smoothie. This makes about 2 good size servings (I blended it all up in a pitcher)

1/2 Cup of milk

Place all ingredients in a pitcher and blend with an immersion blender or use a standard blender.
grea article. thanks for sharing.

8/18/2013 3:00:09 AM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  

artist820
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,463)
Tehachapi, CA
60, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from 2plushy4ever:

Blend together:

2 very ripe bananas
1 Cup of milk

1/2 Cup of milk

Thank you for links too

8/30/2013 6:52:03 PM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  

featherleaf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,783)
Minneapolis, MN
35, joined Aug. 2013

any fruit i have on hand..ice..and whatever juice i have on hand...blend..frozen fruits work well

9/11/2013 8:13:29 PM Anyone have any good Smoothie recipes?  

mr_ctr916
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,310)
Roseville, CA
54, joined Aug. 2013

I finally learned what to do with cranberry sauce and apple sauce and ice.