Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com login

More than the years, social media and dating apps have permitted us to meet extra people today and make additional connections than any time before. pueblo singles free He was so excited it was his 1st on line date. Shobha Tuli, for instance, secretary of Thalassemics India, was asked by her medical professional to program a further kid in the 1970s for the duration of her consultation for her Thalassaemic Major youngster. sniffies app android A single listener told us that for the duration of a date the guy burst into tears and admitted to her that he has a girlfriend — but their connection was in difficulty.

adult hookup dating

A LVM will offer you to do housework but do a poor job, and refuse to pay for a expert cleaner. personals edmonton and area Numerous persons would agree that this is for the best, whilst quite a few other customers on Twitter share the same opinion that On the internet Dating Applications are really ruining relationships. He mentioned that if he kissed me he knew he d want to marry me and he had to make confident it was suitable. ecuador red light area In a report, 48% of dating app users say that they use these apps for fun, above anything else.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/16/2013 4:35:06 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
revolve
Virginia Beach, VA
31, joined Jul. 2012

Atheism, in a broad sense, is the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. Anti-theism would be the onslaught of Hate that I see all over this forum.

Do not claim to be an Atheist when you are anything but, you are only making the rest of our lives more difficult with your foolishness.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/16/2013 5:28:58 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
quest_for_logic
Amarillo, TX
25, joined Apr. 2013

Some of us may be crude but not necessarily hateful. I don't like many Christians I meet, but only after I receive unfair treatment myself. However, I myself am open to a relationship with someone of religion. If I weren't I'd have an almost nonexistent dating pool in my local area.

I see your point. A previous comment of mine seemed especially harsh after posting. It's a little late to edit it, but maybe it's a reason to be more posed in what's said or posted in the future.

You have a point of view somewhat similar to grapplingignorance videos on YouTube.

4/17/2013 9:01:42 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
revolve
Virginia Beach, VA
31, joined Jul. 2012

As an Atheist, I do not see Christians or Jews but Theists. They believe their lives are inexplicably chosen for them. They believe in Fate, they believe in Hope, they hold onto they weakest of human emotions because of an innate inability to accept the fact that the Universe is a cold and lonely place. It is consume to survive, so it has been, so it will always be.

We as a people would serve ourselves well by proper education and the realization that religious beliefs should be left to each one's privacy.

4/17/2013 2:05:44 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
quest_for_logic
Amarillo, TX
25, joined Apr. 2013

I think the religious privacy issue is something that won't happen for some time. There are governments in the world that still are entwined with religion.

This group is somewhat inactive. Considering how long I've been here I'm not sure if its this post, or that its just normally less active than other groups.

4/18/2013 8:09:58 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
skooter102
Plaquemine, LA
29, joined Feb. 2013

Our own government is disassociating it's self from religion but the facts remain that is was built on religion. Because of this, we don't stand an ice cubes chance in hell. It served it's purpose in the years past to control the population and unify us against "evils." The focus has shifted now, so slowly you see the importance of religion slowly wane. I don't think it will ever fully be removed from our gov though.
I see religion as a coping mechanism that people use to deal with the harsh nature of them world. Do I see them as weak for this? Not really. Everybody deals with things differently and that's their way of it. Can't remember who preached it but "live and let live" right?

4/26/2013 7:11:49 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
revolve
Virginia Beach, VA
31, joined Jul. 2012

Religion is for the weak, it gives them a false answer to pray to a false deity for this and that. Religion has been used a crutch for years to either justify an unjustifiable war of genocide (See Christianity, advent to today) or to explain the world around them when they lack the technical means to understand.

It is true that Atheists are not given there proper place and respect in the world.

4/26/2013 9:41:40 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
jamenfou
Albuquerque, NM
37, joined Feb. 2013

I think because Theism is so ingrained into society, it really troubles people to consider there is no God, because it is an irrational refutation of death, it allows them to carry on with barely managable lives that offer no rewards at the end.

I also think it denies meaning for people if there isn't a God, that this is random and that the suffering you see people experience really is the end of the story.

When they want some Deus Ex Machina to arrive in some Second Coming and clear up all of the inconsistencies that took place over the course of HUMAN history. Remember, it doesn't matter what happens to anything else which exists.

For a Christian, History begins and ends with human history. It is shamelessly solipsistic. Good and evil are human measures. They don't have meaning outside of the human mind. They don't exist outside of it.

Atheism, to the average Christian, is threatening because it represents the possibility that they are wrong. They CAN'T be wrong. They won't allow it.

That being said, I think 90% of people who profess to be Atheists are just putting it on like a robe.

They may not believe in God in earnest, but it is convenient because it is "so cool" to "piss off" the status quo.

It is very attractive to this sort of mentality.

So they use it as a weapon against people. It could have been anything. They're simply using Atheism.

[Edited 4/26/2013 9:42:36 AM ]

4/26/2013 9:46:59 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
jamenfou
Albuquerque, NM
37, joined Feb. 2013

They believe in Fate, they believe in Hope, they hold onto they weakest of human emotions because of an innate inability to accept the fact that the Universe is a cold and lonely place.

The Universe is not cold and lonely.

To a Theist, it would be sans God.

I think using that platitude only perpetuates this propaganda (now THAT is alliteration!).

Btw, what precisely is "proper education" ... ?

[Edited 4/26/2013 9:48:50 AM ]

4/26/2013 9:51:40 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
jamenfou
Albuquerque, NM
37, joined Feb. 2013

Our own government is disassociating it's self from religion but the facts remain that is was built on religion.

You're absolutely right, and the worst part of this is what remains of religion is the bath water.

4/26/2013 9:57:06 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
jamenfou
Albuquerque, NM
37, joined Feb. 2013

Religion is for the weak, it gives them a false answer to pray to a false deity for this and that. Religion has been used a crutch for years to either justify an unjustifiable war of genocide (See Christianity, advent to today) or to explain the world around them when they lack the technical means to understand.

It is true that Atheists are not given there proper place and respect in the world.

This is the problem. You just said Atheism is not given proper respect, yet you just disrespected anyone involved in religion.

Religion does pander to a weak part of the mind, but it does not involve weak people.

So Albert Einstein was weak to you. Weak-minded. Alright...

I think you're just misanthropic.

And it wasn't RELIGION that caused a genocide. It was HUMANS.
Sick-minded people will use any venue to cause evil.

You're blaming the sword, not the man who swung it.

[Edited 4/26/2013 9:57:34 AM ]

4/26/2013 6:21:23 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from pinupcowgirl:
I don't hate religion, whichever one it may be. But I don't like being told I need to find Jesus by Christians. I believe in what I want. If I wanted to believe octopuses created the world, by gawd I'm gonna damnit.

Honestly though. Hating on other religions is a little petty and childish. Let others think what they want and move on. Not all Atheist are haters.

It would b safer to say that "most Atheists are not haters."

4/26/2013 8:35:52 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
marine8815
Franklin, TN
35, joined Aug. 2011

Most are not haters. Religion has created a mindset that if your Athiest, then you hate the higher being. Whomever that may be, and you will be condemned for eternity. Not all followers of any religion believe that, but most do. Sadly we have not chose to hate, but to be more enlightened as to what truth is. While no one knows exactly what happens when you die, it is our duty as an intelligent being to seek that truth and disregard what we find or feel to be false. I myself practice religious tolerance. If what YOU as a human being believe, helps you get through your day. By all means believe it. Who am I to pass judgement upon you? In the same breath I should be allowed to believe what I believe without fear of persecution, or ridicule.

5/1/2013 8:33:17 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
revolve
Virginia Beach, VA
31, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from jamenfou:
The Universe is not cold and lonely.

To a Theist, it would be sans God.

I think using that platitude only perpetuates this propaganda (now THAT is alliteration!).

Btw, what precisely is "proper education" ... ?

The Universe is a very cold and unforgiving place to exist. It always has been, always will be. This will never change. Once you are aware of this you will experience true freedom of thought.

Proper education deals with facts over fiction.

5/2/2013 6:35:15 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
skooter102
Plaquemine, LA
29, joined Feb. 2013

Eh eh. I somewhat agree with you. While it can be a cold rigorous life, it doesn't have to be just because you don't believe. I never knew that I signed a contract saying I had to be callous towards random strangers or even my daughter. Compassion and nurturing are evident in the universe as is the killing and violence. To blanket the world in that sort of statement, to me, is ignorant. Now don't fly off the handle at me because I'm not trying to get under your skin or step on toes. I just think a further look is required. Rather than tell people they aren't allowed to see good or that it's weak, why not reevaluate your out look on things

5/6/2013 1:39:58 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
the_real_butler
Tulsa, OK
42, joined Mar. 2013

I believe in the almighty garden gnome under my porch. As long as I bring him/her/it a sammich occasionally I get my shoes shined without question....

Oh wait.

I dislike religious nutjobs immensely mainly because once they even remotely believe that you don't believe exactly like they do they go out of their way to be a**holes.

My late wife was devoutly faithful in Shintoism. (she was japanese) She never preached to me in any way, shape, or form. If I HAD to believe in something, it would be that or Bhuddism. (my spelling-fu is wonky today, so just ignore it)

I lost trackk with what I was getting at, so I'll leave it at this.

5/6/2013 11:30:59 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
brelovex
Killeen, TX
22, joined Apr. 2013

For me, being an atheist isn't about anything other than not believing in any type of greater power. Religion makes no sense to me and never has. I have always had hope and believed in fate, along with believing that everything happens for a reason. However I do agree that often times with religion many people use religion as a way to cope and make the world seem okay. When in reality the world is a dark messed up place. Atheists and Christians have been getting into battles for years, saying such hurtful things to eachother. Both groups saying things with hate to the other like to kill themselves, or wishing bad upon their children. It's against their "religion" and is terrible for us atheists. But I do think you should always have hope. But I guess that's just because of what I've gone through. Hope all is well

5/11/2013 12:33:24 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
iiiiirepoiiiii
Philadelphia, PA
38, joined May. 2013

Christmas trees in malls don't bother me! I wish Atheist people would lay off attacking what other people do on their own property. If something bothers you just don't go there!

5/12/2013 6:08:26 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from iiiiirepoiiiii:
Christmas trees in malls don't bother me! I wish Atheist people would lay off attacking what other people do on their own property. If something bothers you just don't go there!

The mall is a public place....so.

5/14/2013 3:40:16 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
skooter102
Plaquemine, LA
29, joined Feb. 2013

I've got no real reason to hate religion or the people engrossed in their beliefs. To each his/her own. Live and let live yada yada. But I do find myself reading the good book from time to time and looking for flaws on the regular now. And the more I've read, the more oddities I've found in their tales of belief. I'm now convinced that most of what is in that book was a grand scale cover up to prevent people from seeing how screwed up we truly are. If god does in fact exist and sent his son down here, why in the frog fart would he want him to die for our sins? I think, if the given above is true, that we messed up and killed him, them fabricated this story about how it was to wash away our sins. Then what's even more trippy, is we then practice a cannibalistic ritual where we eat of the flesh and drink of his blood.... To me it sounds a bit off. I'm done for the day /rant.

5/20/2013 9:38:33 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  

invidi
Cumming, GA
24, joined May. 2013

Growing up atheist I used to be filled with hate as a backlash to the hate I got from other kids. But after actually growing up you realize that's it doesn't work being like that. It's better to be nice then theists will actually listen to you.

5/25/2013 7:48:01 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
jazminx2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,038)
Ossining, NY
40, joined Jan. 2010

ah but for many atheists the false accomplishment of not believing in god is the ONLY thing they an be proud of in their otherwise ignorant pitiful lonely lives.

5/25/2013 8:01:51 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
rmk13
Tampa, FL
46, joined Aug. 2012

It's not hate it's the scrutiny that ancient text finds moral but now is unacceptable by cherry picking jesus freaks.God is the biggest manmade money making scam ever,prostitution is older than christianity but at least you get something for what you pay for.Faith is all about hoping it exist and in the meantime ordain wannabes are getting paid.On top of that kids are getting spoon fed bullshit.

6/4/2013 1:33:26 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
liber8
Over 1,000 Posts (1,270)
Traverse City, MI
68, joined May. 2013

Quote from revolve:
The Universe is a very cold and unforgiving place to exist. It always has been, always will be. This will never change. Once you are aware of this you will experience true freedom of thought.

Proper education deals with facts over fiction.

I like my religion. Pandeism. There's no separate divinity. The universe is god. God isn't every where. God is every thing and every thing is divine. You, me, the jerk down the street. The pond scum and the rocks, etc. We're all a part of the whole. Any reasoned person would arrive at the same conclusion after a life time of thinking about it. Is there an after life?. No! When we die, we cease to exist and just go out into everything. Once you figure it out, your headache will go away and just how stupid most religion is will become clear.

6/4/2013 2:55:44 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
revolve
Virginia Beach, VA
31, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from liber8:
I like my religion. Pandeism. There's no separate divinity. The universe is god. God isn't every where. God is every thing and every thing is divine. You, me, the jerk down the street. The pond scum and the rocks, etc. We're all a part of the whole. Any reasoned person would arrive at the same conclusion after a life time of thinking about it. Is there an after life?. No! When we die, we cease to exist and just go out into everything. Once you figure it out, your headache will go away and just how stupid most religion is will become clear.

Religion is more of a practice than a belief system. What you have is awareness, you are aware of the reality in which you exist, among the Universe. It is true, we are all of the same and we are all One. Knowing this, how could one truly hate others without first hating them self?

6/4/2013 3:52:32 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
liber8
Over 1,000 Posts (1,270)
Traverse City, MI
68, joined May. 2013

Religion is reason. Same thing. Religion is defined as a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe. I could have just as well said, "I like my reason" and mean the same thing.

6/6/2013 9:17:30 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
jazminxthrice
Ossining, NY
40, joined Jun. 2013

no one chooses to be an atheist anymore than they choose to be theist. No atheist was a truly faithful person and then read some books and changed their being, it doesn't work that way. and while atheists would like to flatter themselves its just not true.

most so called theists arent even that religious to begin with. so much of what the azzhole atheists batch about religion is just tradition and routine for the average person. Sure hey may frame it in religious terms, but theyd think the same way whether on not they called it god.

atheists just generally try too hard to fight the mild everyday aspects of religion that doesnt affect anyone.

now if you want to fight issues like contraception or abortion or that knock yourself out! but xmas trees at the mall? get a friggin life.

6/7/2013 10:50:16 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from jazminxthrice:

atheists just generally try too hard to fight the mild everyday aspects of religion that doesnt affect anyone.

Only a brainless person states religion doesn't affect anyone. You must "reside" inside the Ossining's big house.

6/12/2013 8:05:02 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
strangerdot
Ossining, NY
40, joined Jun. 2013

Ah here is that hate from the title of this thread.

Settle down "duchessa", the average self identified christian has as much to do with gov't policy as you do with Einstein creating his relativity theory.

The fact is just bashing the everyday mooks not only DOESN'T accomplish anything, it make you look like an arshole and pushes them more stubbornly into religions arms.

6/14/2013 1:13:07 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from duchessa:
The mall is a public place....so.

The mall is privately owned therefore they can decorate as they wish.

For anyone to tell others what, how or if they should worship is wrong in my opinion along with being mad at those who do. I don't hate religion I just think it is foolish and a simple answer for those who have no answers as to how the world was created or how it works.

6/14/2013 7:49:41 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
strangerdot
Ossining, NY
40, joined Jun. 2013

religious people dont choose to believe in god anymore than actual atheists can choose to be skeptical.

8/26/2013 8:27:01 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  
christian126
New York, NY
24, joined Aug. 2013

Some atheists try to force their belief on religious people let them see that it not real

9/26/2013 10:51:05 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  

totallyloyal4u
Danville, IL
52, joined Dec. 2011

I hate to tell you but the founding fathers were NOT religious they knew seperation of church and state was very important. they had enough forsight to see the religious right and the massive EVIL that they are!!! Christianity eats away at your brain it is based solely on lies and intimidation

9/27/2013 10:23:10 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

I read that this morning and I wanted to make a comment on it but I was still asleep to function. Our founding fathers the majority of them were masons, which one of the requirements to become a mason is to admit there's a higher power. Even if you believed in satan or god itself you have to "believe" there's a higher power/deity than you. Plus I guess you never heard of the bloody puritans.

I thought when you get older you get wiser not a total jug head???

9/27/2013 10:48:26 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Yeah I'm not an Atheist so I can't really comment on that one. All I can comment is that I never agreed in the organization of religion. In the why do you have to pay someone to preach to you, why do you have to go to a building/statue to believe in something, why do people act a certain way in church and different outside of it, etc. The hypocrisy of it all and not just Christianity but all in general.

9/27/2013 5:29:09 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from azmetalfan:

The Mall is for public use...so they should have represented all ways of thinking...or none.

9/27/2013 5:30:36 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from christian126:
Some atheists try to force their belief on religious people let them see that it not real

Wrong; we could care less what religious people believe in...as long as they don't attempt to force their beliefs on us. Period.

9/30/2013 6:28:24 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from azmetalfan:

10/1/2013 2:34:23 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

I don't believe this fella is an atheist at all. What I think you have is a hatred of religious people and how some act. Not all religious people are a**holes and want to save you from damnation boy. I was brought up Christian/Jewish/Orisha I do believe in some of its scriptures and rituals but I'm not gonna shove that down your throat. And I expect the same from everyone.

You are entirely confused in what an atheist is.

If I ever lost all hope in faith I'd become a nihilist instead of an atheist.

10/1/2013 2:51:36 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
azazel4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,057)
Morganton, NC
31, joined Mar. 2013

Atheism has become more of a a fad these days, young pricks like you don't know the meaning of it. Hell you probably don't know what an agnostic is either. It's ignorant uneducated people like this it's what's turning an idea/belief such as atheism into another organization. I wouldn't be shocked to see one of these days the church of atheism Lmao.

10/1/2013 6:11:57 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

thesslazarus

Your post shows not only how Christianity has polluted the minds but, also, a deep fear of losing the upper hand, of becoming a minority. Christians are the first one to cry feeling offended and threatened...w/o understanding they are the first ones to offend and to threaten.

photo Atheist_Cartoon.jpg

10/1/2013 6:13:53 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from thesslazarus:
I don't care if it's in a mall.

I do...I don't shop in any store that displays any kind of religious garbage.

10/17/2013 8:55:58 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from godkillerishere:
Atheism is not hate but some idiots in it act like religious people and put down others

THERE ARE IDIOTS IN ALL WALKS OF LIFE.

1/21/2014 3:01:06 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  

pharoahj91
Victorville, CA
25, joined Sep. 2012

Atheism doesn't mean *hate* at all. lol! It just simply means the person doesn't believe in theism-(God/Gods, Goddess/Goddesses, Angels, Demons, Devil, Afterlife-[Heaven or Hell], Paranormal Activity-[Ghosts/Spirits], or anything relatively superstitious). Antitheism doesn't mean *hate* either. Antitheism (sometimes anti-theism) is the active opposition to theism. The term has had a range of applications; in secular contexts, it typically refers to direct opposition to organized religion or to the belief in any deity, while in a theistic context, it sometimes refers to opposition to a specific god or gods. Just to be clear, being an antitheist doesn't mean that you hate people who are theists. It may seem like it reading the term like that, but the term itself doesn't literally mean that. After what happened back on the 9/11 terrorists attack of 2001....it would be reasonable for any atheist who is aware of the harm of organized religion-(or theism in general) to negatively effect the mindset of its followers to display horrible atrocities upon others to be an antitheist. I kind of like the late Christopher Hitchens' explaining himself of being both an atheist & antitheist.

*Christopher Hitchens*- "I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful."

5/14/2014 9:14:41 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
mistalee400
Over 1,000 Posts (1,831)
Yuma, AZ
32, joined Apr. 2013

I think the point being made here is that atheists do in fact go the extra mile out of their way to disprove theists beleifs. They are in fact a**holes 99% of the time-at least that ones that openly speak out. Im agnostic, but ive taken the atheist stance for a period of time and i was in fact an a**hole about it. The true difference between atheists and theists? They call their beleif faith. You call yours theory. Religion, or the lack thereof is something that each person hold close to their heart and will "debate" passionately in an attempt to prove. Both sides would benefit from alittle tact in how its approached.

5/15/2014 10:47:11 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from mistalee400:
I think the point being made here is that atheists do in fact go the extra mile out of their way to disprove theists beleifs. They are in fact a**holes 99% of the time-at least that ones that openly speak out. Im agnostic, but ive taken the atheist stance for a period of time and i was in fact an a**hole about it. The true difference between atheists and theists? They call their beleif faith. You call yours theory. Religion, or the lack thereof is something that each person hold close to their heart and will "debate" passionately in an attempt to prove. Both sides would benefit from alittle tact in how its approached.

If I. an Atheist, I am an a**hole for speaking my mind...which name do you have for those believers that jump up people's faces with pointing fingers and -literally- attempt to convert them to their religion? SOB? Ignorant? Arrogant? Brainwashed? Devoid of common sense...? Disrespectful? Mannerless? Narcissist? All of the above?

5/16/2014 8:09:28 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
mistalee400
Over 1,000 Posts (1,831)
Yuma, AZ
32, joined Apr. 2013

The name is a**holes. Speaking your mind isnt what makes an atheist an a**hole. Its HOW you go about it.

5/16/2014 8:17:56 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
mistalee400
Over 1,000 Posts (1,831)
Yuma, AZ
32, joined Apr. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

5/16/2014 8:20:06 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from mistalee400:
The name is a**holes. Speaking your mind isnt what makes an atheist an a**hole. Its HOW you go about it.

Listen, guy, nobody is more arrogant and a**hole than a believer...

An Atheist doesn't give a piff about converting people -we don't waste time with stupid people- but the believers go around pointing fingers at people's noses. The last one who did that to me got a pain on his finger. The believers are not only arrogant but misinformed and quite ignorant. Yes, to believe in a flying sky daddy and all the bulls...t attached to "him" is ignorance.

5/16/2014 10:06:57 AM When did Atheism become Hate?  
mistalee400
Over 1,000 Posts (1,831)
Yuma, AZ
32, joined Apr. 2013

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

6/20/2014 7:22:55 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  

belphegor1943
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,461)
Austin, TX
34, joined May. 2012

I know hateful Christians. That doesn't mean all of them are. Same is true for Atheists.

An Atheist is someone who doesn't believe in a 'higher power.' Someone with that absence of belief IS an Atheist.

This thread is idle-minded, at best. OP

11/17/2014 6:14:01 PM When did Atheism become Hate?  

olderthandirt20
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,528)
Waldron, AR
70, joined Jul. 2014

Quote from mistalee400:
The moment you try to disprove one's faith, you have made an attempt at converting them to atheism. They view you to be just as ignorant as you view them. Who's really right? If you think about the concepts of creation for example, both sides come up with the craziest shit. What if neither if you are right? What then?

When speaking of the existence of god there either is god or there is no god.
One or the other is true.
I wonder if you are really agnostic? You do realise agnostic claims there is no knowing whether god exists ?